How does the Mobile Legends logo look, why you should play it?
Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) is a subgenre of strategy video games that originated as a subgenre of real-time strategy, wherein a player controls a single character in a team who competes versus another team of players.
Typically, the goal of MOBA games is to destroy the opposing team’s main structure with the assistance of computer-controlled spawned units that march forward along set paths.
MOBA games can also have other goals, such as defeating every player on the enemy team. Player characters generally have abilities that improve over the course of a game and that contribute to a team’s overall strategy.
MOBAs are a fusion of role-playing games, real-time strategy games, and action games, though MOBA players don’t usually construct units and buildings and there are even some MOBA games that can’t be considered RTS at all (i.e. Smite).
One MOBA game that’s gained popularity in recent years is Mobile Legends. Keep reading to learn more about this game, including its description, why you should play it, how to play, and more.
Mobile Legends Logo Description
About Mobile Legends. Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is a mobile multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) developed and published by Moonton, a subsidiary of ByteDance. Released in 2016, the game has become popular in Southeast Asia and was among the games chosen for the first medal event esports competition at the 2019 Southeast Asian Games in the Philippines.
In July 2018, Tencent (which also developed similar games, Arena of Valor) on behalf of Riot Games won a lawsuit in Shanghai No.1 Intermediate People’s Court against Moonton’s CEO Watson Xu Zhenhua (as he had previously worked in Tencent as one of Tencent’s senior employee), for violating a law regarding Non-Compete Agreements along with Mobile Legends’ plagiarism of League of Legends, and was awarded a settlement of $2.9 million.
Mobile Legends Benefits
Wondering why you should play Mobile Legends? Here are some of its benefits.
- It’s easy to start and play. Mobile Legends is quite an easy game to play. Mobile Legends make MOBAs easier to digest and learn. The game gives you a bunch a of heroes quickly and lets you dabble with them to find a play style and hero you like. There’s also a lot of opportunity to earn points to get new heroes and gain other in-game add-ons even without spending real money if you don’t want to.
- It has amazing levels of depth. Looking for a challenge? Mobile Legends if perfect for you! Even though this game is easy to start and play, it is quite deep and fun to master. As you go along, you’ll have opportunities to play the game better, and you’ll learn how to master and maximize effective with each hero you use.
- It has an impressive list of heroes. Love some variety when playing games? Mobile Legends has an impressive list of heroes! Initially, it had 10 heroes upon its release in 2016. Later, it grew to 70 by 2018, and as of December 2020, 103 heroes are in the live server! Each hero also comes with amazing skins, and of course, the Mobile Legends logo is quite amazing to look at too.
- It has easy gameplay and controls. It’s very easy to get used to the controls of Mobile Legends – even beginners can easily figure out which buttons to press and what to do out on the battlefield. The gameplay is fast and simple, but it also allows the execution of complex strategies if you want. It’s quite difficult to create game mechanics that cater to both beginners and veterans, but Mobile Legends does this beautifully.
Mobile Legends Features
Gameplay. Mobile Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game designed for mobile phones. The two opposing teams fight to reach and destroy the enemy’s base while defending their own base for control of a path, the three “lanes” known as top, middle, and bottom, which connect the bases.
Weaker computer-controlled characters, called minions, spawn at team bases and follow the three lanes to the opposite team’s base, fighting enemies and turrets.
Key Features. Below are some of the key features of Mobile Legends.
- Distinct Mobile Legends Logo. Mobile Legends come with a distinct logo that gets players hyped up to play the game.
- 5v5 MOBA Gameplay. Enjoy classic MOBA combat against real opponents, fighting over three lanes to take down the enemy’s tower.
- Variety of Heroes. Choose from a wide variety of heroes that fit every role a player would want, including: tanks, mages, marksmen, support, and more.
- Quick Matchmaking. Join a new game within ten seconds and finish the match within ten minutes, thanks to the game’s quick early leveling.
- Built-in Livestreaming. Stream your pro plays or browse the game’s library of active streams to view others’ games with a variety of filters that allow players to search by heroes, rank, and more.
- Mobile Controls. Control your hero with a virtual joystick on the left and unleash abilities on the right, aiming with either an auto-aiming feature or manually with the touchscreen.
Mobile Legends User Reviews
Below are reviews from people who have played Mobile Legends. We also include reviews from people who have bought Mobile Legends merchandise, including Mobile Legends logos, Mobile Legends t-shirts, and more.
“Quality of fabric is great. They didn’t have the string bag so they replaced it with an extra plain shirt. Thanks!” – Chelsea, SHEART Mobile Legends Logo Original Hoodie Jacket With High-Quality Rubberized Vinyl Design
“Best game I downloaded for free in a very long time. Battle was just like league of legends and it’s awesome.” – DB
“Ganda ng tela malambot at presko. At ung mga print ganda din rubberized, sana hindi agad matanggal ang pagkaprint.” MD, Mobile legend shirt Mobile Legends LOGO
“Overall, this game is amazing! IMO, it’s the best MOIBA 5v5 on the app store. It’s addicting!! But, lately, it’s been unplayable. The game crashes a lot, mostly after I win ranked and it never adds any wins to my rank, I don’t receive battle points either. Sometimes it crashes during classic and brawl, but not often. I would give this 5 stars if it didn’t crash a lot, so I can rank up.” – Flare
“I love the game for myself and my Grandkids. Unfortunately, there are some cheaters in the game that ruin some matches. Some events are slow to update and be available for us fire tablet users compared to iPhone and Android. I use all three platforms! iPhone and Android seem more up-to-date. I use them all. Awesome game!!” – Rich
“Maganda siya. Nagustuhan ng anak ko kaso yung dalawang tshirt ay malaki ang size.” – Mellie, HOT! New batch 15design mobile legend 3D print design for casual tops
“It works fine, just gotta get used to using it. The spring thingy makes a lot of noise but it’s nothing to be worried about I think. So far no scratches on my screen so I’m pretty happy with it.” – Jossa, Mobile Legends 3in1 GamePad Gamepad with Extra Joystick
“Happy na yung brother in law ko na adik sa ML maganda na case nya malambot pa.” – Enrique, Cases MOBILE LEGENDS LOGO Soft Cover Casing VIVO Y11 Y12 Y15 Y17 Y53 Y71 Y91C Y91 Y93 Y95 Silicone Phone Case
“This game gives me everything I like about other Mobas on a phone. The only issues I’ve had with this game are occasionally having connection issues, especially over wifi. And a false ban for “cheating” that I still don’t know the cause of. It was however lifted in about a week.” – Ben
“First of all. Maraming salamat sa seller. Napakaganda ng damit nagustuhan ng kapatid ko. Super gnda pa ng tela komportable suotin di mainit sa katawan at madali lang labhan. Highly recommended na seller. Kung oorder kayo dito sa seller na to wag na kayo mgdlawang isip pa. Promise di kayo magsisisi.” – Belandres, HOT! New batch 15design mobile legend 3D print design for casual tops
“Akala ko baka malaki siya pero ng dumating maganda yung tela makapal at maganda kasi may lock ung kabitan sa tenga. Maganda din ang tela makapal… Thank you seller.” – Lotlot, Face Mask Mobile Logo Legends Heroes (Adjustable Earloops)
“Di ko pa nasubukan kasi maliit para sa phone ko.. Peromukhang ok naman. Wala gaanong gasgasat ang box crumpled lang ng slight. Ok pagka balot ni seller, safe naman. Sana nga lang di gaanong malaki ang shipping fee.” – Contrive, Mobile Legends 3in1 Game Pad Gamepad with Extra Joystick
“Love this game! It’s refreshing to be able to play a mobile game that is so interactive. The developers are always working to improve gameplay. It’s very easy to spend several hours at a time playing.” – Heather
Mobile Legends Logo Price
Today, there are many products in the market which has the Mobile Legends logo, from stickers, t-shirts, phone cases, and more. Prices can range from Php 50 to Php 500+ depending on what type of product you buy.
Where to Buy Mobile Legends Logo
You can buy products featuring the Mobile Legends logo in different stores nationwide, as well as online.