Discover the importance of wearing face shields. Also learn more about Heng De Face Shield, a high-quality face shield that you should try.
In an effort to combat COVID-19, face masks have become commonplace; however, some experts say that you should take your extra caution by wearing full face shields (i.e. heng de face shield) to further protect yourself and your loved ones.
Face shields are nothing new in medical settings. And as the pandemic continues to drag on, they are becoming more prevalent among the public, too.
But, how do they work? What are its benefits? How effective are they when it comes to protecting against the new coronavirus?
In this article, we talk about the importance of wearing face shields. We also highlight Heng De Face Shield, a high-quality face shield that you should try.
Heng De Face Shield Description
Safeguard yourself and your family by effectively blocking dust particles and droplets with the Heng De Face Shield! Feel safe with this face shield which is made from ultra-lightweight acetate plastic.
Heng De Face Shield is designed to fit everyone.
- Use Heng De Face Shield to protect yourself from air droplets and particles
- Stay safe and protected while wearing an ultra-light acetate plastic protective face shield
- Enjoy clear, unobstructed vision no matter the environment with Heng De Face Shield’s anti-fog coating on both sides of the lenses
- Adjust the face shield to fit your head size and protect your eyes, mouth, and nose
Heng De Face Shield Manufacturer Philippines. Heng De Face Shield is manufactured and distributed by Heng De Philippines.
Heng De Face Shield Benefits
When worn with masks, face shields provide extra protection against COVID-19. Listed below are some of the benefits of using a face shield like Heng De Face Shield.
- Face shields protect your entire face. One of the benefits of a face shield like Heng De Face Shield is that they protect your entire face, including your eyes, which along with the nose and mouth can be a gateway for the coronavirus and other germs to enter your body.
The plastic panel that hangs from the top of the forehead and extends below the chin stops large respiratory droplets that are believed to carry the virus from reaching these areas of potential infection.
- It’s hard to wear a face shield incorrectly. Unlike face masks – which people tend to let slip under their nose, or worse, off their face completely – it’s hard to wear a face shield incorrectly.
You just need to make sure that it’s positioned properly – the forehead band must sit around 1/2 inch to 1 inch above your eyebrows, while the bottom of the shield must sit below chin level.
- Face shields are easy to find. Similar to face masks which are everywhere these days – from convenience stores, pharmacies, to high-end retail shops – face shields are also easy to find. There are many heng de face shield supplier Philippines, and you can buy them both online and from your local retailers too.
- Face shields allow for better communication. Unlike masks, clear face shields allow for better communication – people can read facial expressions, and those who are hearing impaired can read lips.
In settings where non-verbal communication is especially critical (i.e. working with hearing-impaired people), face shields offer the only method of personal protection with the ability to see the user’s face, lips, and/or mouth.
Heng De Face Shield Features
Heng De Face Shield manufacturers have designed this high-quality face shield for everyone. Some features of the Heng De Face Shield include:
- Material: Acetate plastic
- Color: Transparent
- Size: 14 x 14.4 cm
- Heng De Face Shield is made of ultra-light and durable plastic acetate
- Built-in anti-fog coating on both sides of the face shield which allows users to enjoy and maintain clear 360° vision
- Heng De Face Shield is adjustable – you can adjust it to fit your head shape and size
Heng De Face Shield How to Use
Heng De Face Shields are fairly easy to wear. They are made up of an ultra-light and durable plastic acetate that curves around your face and a glasses frame that allows you to wear it easily.
Instructions for Use:
Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you assemble and use the Heng De Face Shield (as seen on the box it comes in):
- Pull out the plug on both sides of the lens’ legs
- Follow the direction of the arrow. The hole of the lens coincides with the hole of the frame
- Insert the buckle firmly into the frame. Do the same on the other side.
- The installation is now complete! You can now wear your Heng De Face Shield.
To ensure that you’re well protected while wearing one, the panel of your face should must extend well past your chin and curve around the sides of your face. Also, there shouldn’t be any gaps between your forehead and the shield’s headpiece.
The CDC recommends wearing disposable face shields once. You can use a non-disposable face shield repeatedly as long as it’s not damaged, cracked, or warped. If your face shield becomes damaged, don’t try to fit it – throw it away and get a new one. Heng De Face Shields are affordable and easy to replace.
Make sure that you clean your face shield after every use.
To clean your Heng De Face Shield, submerge the protective panel in warm, soapy water first to get any surface contaminants off of it. Then, gently clean the surface with a soft sponge or cloth. After that, rinse and gently dry the face shield with a soft towel (microfiber or cotton). You can clean the headpiece separately.
You can clean your Heng De Face Shield with antibacterial wipes, but be careful because they can leave a residue. You can also sanitize your face shield with 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes. Do NOT use a household cleaner on your face shield – harsh cleaners could potentially damage it.
Note: Outside of healthcare settings, the CDC does not recommend that face shields be worn during daily activities. Face shields also should NOT be considered as alternatives to face masks.
Heng De Face Shield User Reviews
Here’s what people are saying about the Heng De Face Shield:
“Value for money, excellent.” – Reynaldo
“I have been using the ubiquitous Heng De face shield since mid-2020 as the wearing of face shields has been a requirement in the municipality where I live several months before it became mandatory nationwide. It is the most popular type of shield probably because it is widely available and is relatively cheap.
Being light and pliable, it is quite easy to carry with you wherever you go. Though it is reusable, I found that the shield becomes cloudy with scratches after several days of use. It was also a bit tricky to wear on top of my prescription eyeglasses as it is also held in place by a frame similar to any type of eyewear. Because it is very light, it has often been blown off of my face every time there is a gush of wind.” – MPH
“So light weight and so comfortable! I wear it at work for 7.5 hours. Just what I need to keep me protected and safe.” – Casper
“These face shields are thin, but it does the job very well. They do not get foggy and once the plastic film is removed from both sides you can see clearly. I wear sunglasses a lot and these shields come with frames to allow us to wear our glasses comfortably, without interference from the shield. Though the shield is not made of a hard or sturdy plastic, it covers the face exceptionally well. You can wear a mask with this shield for double the protection. I recommend this product and will buy more as needed.” – LTS
“Absolutely love these. When I wear glasses, after a while I get this irritating feeling on my nose and I have to remove the glasses. With these, I did not feel them. I wore them for over 8 hours running errands: no irritation feeling, the view is absolutely clear. VERY comfortable, extremely light weight- lighter than my sun and computer glasses, I will be ordering more because I have given a few to family.” – E
“Good anti covid items. Seemed sturdy compare to the normal face shield. Thank you!” – MJ
“Item received in acceptable condition & adequately packed. It is lightweight, easy to assemble & true to its claims. The acetate has a few scratches & dents but still ok. I hope it will last long.” – Capricory
Heng De Face Shield Price
Heng De Face Shield price ranges from Php 8 to Php 40+. Note that prices can vary depending on the seller.