Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, philippines, food, photography & more
- Tara Gumala
- All about my wanderlust. A Registered Social Worker and Self-proclaimed Travel Blogger
- A Cagayano blogger's blog providing information about Cagayan. Discusses facts and figures, places to visit, events and announcements, and products of the different municipalities of the Province of Cagayan
- travel and leisure in and out of the philippines
- Philippine Climb
- From featuring mountains of the Philippines, now we will also cover our latest adventure - from beach, restaurant, food, etc. - every walks of life, name it!
- Philippine Accomodation
- A blog dedicated for travellers and vacationers as to where you can find your accomodation and spend leisure times in different places of the Philippines.
- Trip Ko 'To
- Trip Ko 'To is an Adventure blog of jamesbiven about his Travel, Best places he visited, and the best and the cheapest accommodation he stayed during his trip
- Philippine Travel Deals
- Philippine Travels, travel in the Philippines
- My blog is all about travel, food, and my adventures. I’m a frustrated travel writer, thus the beginning of my blog - streetsmartgirl.
- Pilipinas Road Trip
- This blog is about interesting places in the Philippines
- The Filipino Blogger
- Discussing Filipino culture, lifestyle, travel, news and foreign language study.
- Travel Speed
- Travel Speed: Food craze, new city attractions, hotels, spas, and curious activities..
- Davao City Travel Guide. Samal beaches, Hotel and Attractions. Updated daily.
- Yes To Travel
- Whenever you can, wherever you go always say YES TO TRAVEL.
- An MD-MBA who always dreams of traveling and living in Japan, working hard for trip funds and learning the Japanese language!
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- Wanderstruck Travel & Tours
- Wanderstruck Travel & Tours started it's operation January 24, 2012. Headed by Ms. Jhessy Cordero, this travel and tour agency is a family run business. Happy Travels everyone!
- The Jetsetter! Anything about life, from travelling to make-up reviews!
- Bringing in the Outdoors
- travel. food. theater.
- I am a foodie, I love to eat. I usually blogged about my food spotting adventure. Part of my travel is visiting Churches. I do what I love. I blog what I love. I am a wanderlust, My blog post shows all of my gala and travel adventures.
- The Philippine Landmarks Today
- Rediscovering the magnificent wonders of the Philippines.
- Experience the beauty of the Philippines! Be captivated with its beautiful white beaches. Feel the thrill, adventure, tasty cuisines and Filipino hospitality!
- The Opposite Lifestyle
- Your daily guide to the ideal life
- Hotel Directory for Subic Bay and Olongapo City Bay Area
- Hotels in Subic Bay Philippines, Hotels in Olongapo City, Barretto Philippines, Subic Bay Hotels, Subic Hotels and Resorts, Cheap hotels in Subic and Olongapo. List of hotels in Subic Bay and Olongapo City.
- Akyatera Bundokera
- Chronicles of my travel, mostly mountain hikes plus sidetrips.
- journey ni ikoy
- This blog is about Ikoy's personal experiences in travel, dining and his journey with Bruno his yellow labrador retriever
- Reila Travels
- We are call center slaves by night, nomads by day. We travel on a budget and DIY itineraries. Live. Laugh. Love.
- My Misadventure
- A Filipino currently based in Singapore sharing some awesome trips around Southeast Asia, one destination at a time - on a tight budget...
- Tuggy's Travel
- Tuggy's Travel gives you tips on the best places, beaches and hotels in the Philippines. Special rates and promotions are also posted from time to time.
- The Mediocre Wanderer
- A MOM'S PERSPECTIVE ON LIFE, LOVE, TRAVEL, FOOD, FUN AND FRIENDS: SHARED
- Francherechan - Travel
- Food and travel blog
- The Travelling Mermaid
- Food and Travel experiences of the young, curious and adventurous mermaid wanna be.
- Mole on My Sole
- I have a mole on the sole of my foot. My folks say that's the reason why I have itchy feet. Let me and my mole take you places.
- Life-Trotting with Maribeth.
- Roosevelt Mountain Resort
- Relax, breathe the fresh air and enjoy the breath taking scenery of the city of the south, Cebu! The whole resort privately for your own use, how's that!
- What's Up Dagupan
- What's Up Dagupan chronicles what's Hip and Hot in Dagupan City. It is a compendium of the news, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Region I's "Pandaragupan - or Gathering Place"
- Globetrotting Life
- A blog about travel, travel tips, travel 101 around the Philippines and the world.
- The World by Faith
- Authored by a 20 year old Filipina, this daily blog has turned into a travelogue containing her adventures as she seeks to travel the world one city at a time.
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- The Travelure
- Travel ideas in three factors: budget, ecotourism and fun. It aims to feature Philippine local spots to the international audience.
- Solitary Dolphin
- Images, and a Squiggle or Two, from an Introverted Traveler
- a young couple's travel blogsite
- Philippine Catholic Churches
- In this blog are photos and information about the various Catholic Churches that I've visited here in the Philippines.
- Travel Photographs and memories
- Travel Photographs and memories are mainly my do-it-yourself adventure in the 7,107 island of the Philippines and beyond.
- Nice Picture
- See the most beautifull and amazing picture in around the world.
- All about the places I've been to and things I've seen
- The Loft Prince
- Travel with me to different countries to sample some helping of culture and heritage. Also, join me as I sample food from new restaurants and old time favorites in the Philippines and around Asia.
- La Familia Viajera
- The first and only family travel blog in the Philippines.
- The Prettea Traveler
- This blog shows different places around the Philippines for those of you who love to travel just like me.
- Whacky Adventures*
- The blog chronicles the (mis)adventures of Whacky Adventures, housing tips on budget travel, melodramatic thoughts, mandatory jumpshots, and the crazy weird.
- the quest boi
- promotes travel around the philippine 7,107 islands with a unique experience and details.