Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, philippines, food, adventure & more
- Trip Ko 'To
- Trip Ko 'To is an Adventure blog of jamesbiven about his Travel, Best places he visited, and the best and the cheapest accommodation he stayed during his trip
- My Adventure Odyssey
- A travel blog with some food adventures in between.
- Turning Boholano
- Eating, praying, and loving it in Bohol -- culture, people, foods, healing, eco-tourism sites, fiestas, lifestyle, and so much more!
- JAYtography Pilipinas!
- Blog about the Philippines - Travel, Food and Photography all in one.
- Tara Gumala
- All about my wanderlust. A Registered Social Worker and Self-proclaimed Travel Blogger
- Hari Ng Lakbay
- Hari ng Lakbay literally means, king of travel/Journey.
- The Travelling Mermaid
- Food and Travel experiences of the young, curious and adventurous mermaid wanna be.
- travel and leisure in and out of the philippines
- Talks about the journey of the owner with her favorite shoes with photos. It also provides general information about traveling, places as well as women, shoes and bags.
- Great Things and Simple Pleasures
- LIFE IS SHORT AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT MAY HAPPEN NEXT, I JUST WANNA TALK ABOUT LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST IN A NICE AND HEALTHY WAY.
- Philippine Climb
- From featuring mountains of the Philippines, now we will also cover our latest adventure - from beach, restaurant, food, etc. - every walks of life, name it!
- A compilation of travels and adventures by Pau around the world
- Travel with me
- A personal blog of a Filipina who is now exploring and want to explore more Asia as of the moment but dream to also explore Europian countries soon.
- Reila Travels
- We are call center slaves by night, nomads by day. We travel on a budget and DIY itineraries. Live. Laugh. Love.
- Hotel Directory for Subic Bay and Olongapo City Bay Area
- Hotels in Subic Bay Philippines, Hotels in Olongapo City, Barretto Philippines, Subic Bay Hotels, Subic Hotels and Resorts, Cheap hotels in Subic and Olongapo. List of hotels in Subic Bay and Olongapo City.
- A blog about my travel to Asia and the rest of the world, my opinions about Philippine Politics as an OFW and my photography.
- Boholic.com - Defines Everything About Bohol
- Boholic.com provides updates of Bohol’s progress, latest happenings, events, places and the people of Bohol, the Boholanos.
- Life-Trotting with Maribeth.
- All Things Manila
- Anything and Everything Manila
- Experience the beauty of the Philippines! Be captivated with its beautiful white beaches. Feel the thrill, adventure, tasty cuisines and Filipino hospitality!
- The World by Faith
- Authored by a 20 year old Filipina, this daily blog has turned into a travelogue containing her adventures as she seeks to travel the world one city at a time.
- My blog is all about travel, food, and my adventures. I’m a frustrated travel writer, thus the beginning of my blog - streetsmartgirl.
- Davao City Travel Guide. Samal beaches, Hotel and Attractions. Updated daily.
- Mole on My Sole
- I have a mole on the sole of my foot. My folks say that's the reason why I have itchy feet. Let me and my mole take you places.
- The Travelure
- Travel ideas in three factors: budget, ecotourism and fun. It aims to feature Philippine local spots to the international audience.
- Philippine Catholic Churches
- In this blog are photos and information about the various Catholic Churches that I've visited here in the Philippines.
- Travel and Immigration 101
- Travel and Immigration 101 is all about tips and latest news about Immigration and travel here in the Philippines and in abroad.
- estoryahe - tanan CEBU ug BISDAK
- Let's talk about Cebu, Visayas and Mindanao and all the Visayan-Speaking (BISDAK) communities of the Philippines. Share your TRAVEL experiences, thoughts and memories about the places in these part of the Philippines.
- Laagan na Cebuana
- i live.. i love.. i travel
- The Opposite Lifestyle
- Your daily guide to the ideal life
- Travel adventures and mis-adventures of Wamboy(Oneboy)
- the quest boi
- promotes travel around the philippine 7,107 islands with a unique experience and details.
- Blog of an average 20-something girl who hopes to travel the world someday proving that sometimes the best things in life are free:-)
- Nice Picture
- See the most beautifull and amazing picture in around the world.
- travel junkie manila
- coni tejada attempts to explore the planet and understand life
- Juanderer is about food, travel & leisure, fashion, events and photography.
- journey ni ikoy
- This blog is about Ikoy's personal experiences in travel, dining and his journey with Bruno his yellow labrador retriever
- Live with Delight! :)
- We're a tandem of engineer/writer/student and IT-professional/photographer. We blog about music, entertainment, tech, travel, current and social events. we love combining the best of what we do in order to come up with articles that our readers enj
- My Misadventure
- A Filipino currently based in Singapore sharing some awesome trips around Southeast Asia, one destination at a time - on a tight budget...
- Pinoymensahero is a website that blogs news and information that the writer may found beneficial to the public. Airfare promos, current events, travel, health, technology, sports and many other articles that may bring its readers in knowing Christ.
- Mamoy's Adventure
- Travel Guide and Adventures
- Philippine Travel Deals
- Philippine Travels, travel in the Philippines
- Sole Escape
- The blog is about offbeat backpacking, restaurant and hotel places, travel activities and tall tales from around the Philippines. love for nature and travel in the Philippines. Writings with equal doses of wit, humor and humility.
- Whacky Adventures*
- The blog chronicles the (mis)adventures of Whacky Adventures, housing tips on budget travel, melodramatic thoughts, mandatory jumpshots, and the crazy weird.
- Certified Curacha
- Travelogue and random musings of a restless bibliophile, an RPG nut, and a pseudo-mountaineer with incurable wanderlust.
- Napintas Pinas
- written by Ten
- What's Up Dagupan
- What's Up Dagupan chronicles what's Hip and Hot in Dagupan City. It is a compendium of the news, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Region I's "Pandaragupan - or Gathering Place"
- The Frustrated Traveler
- Blogging my frustration for travelling.
- La Familia Viajera
- The first and only family travel blog in the Philippines.
- Wanderlust. Come! Travel With Me
- Sharing My Travel Pics, Thoughts, Hotel Reviews and more