Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, philippines, food, adventure & more
- An Engineer's Travel will mostly deal with my work, my designs and of course, my exploration of our beautiful world.
- Jundy's Place
- This blog is my way to express the experiences of my travels as well as my work.
- in Cagayan de Oro
- Get to know more of the City of Golden Friendship. Learn the where and what in Cagayan de Oro City. See photos of the foods and know where to find it. Get updated of latest events.
- Mamoy's Adventure
- Travel Guide and Adventures
- Philippine Travel, with a little international ones, plus others such as food, advocacies and style
- Cebu Rhythms
- A guide to Cebu and beyond - Cebu Events, News, Updates and more!
- San Sa 'pinas?!
- 'San sa 'pinas?! means "Where in the Philippines?!" in Filipino. A blog which features exciting places around the Philippines.
- Turning Boholano
- Eating, praying, and loving it in Bohol -- culture, people, foods, healing, eco-tourism sites, fiestas, lifestyle, and so much more!
- Asunta Rufino's Travels Thru Life...
- A collection of memories thru her camera, trying to capture all the bits and pieces of Asunta's life that makes it so rich and full.
- Akyatera Bundokera
- Chronicles of my travel, mostly mountain hikes plus sidetrips.
- Travel and Immigration 101
- Travel and Immigration 101 is all about tips and latest news about Immigration and travel here in the Philippines and in abroad.
- Two Way Travels
- Two Way Travel is an interactive travel + food blog. The site followers takes charge of the author's itinerary, making every trip a surprise!
- Kilometer 1.0 - Table 9
- Kilometer 1.0 - Table 9 is a family-oriented blog spot that provide timely, sensible, and factual reviews about my travel & leisure experience in top tourist destinations of my country, the Philippines.
- The Pinoy Traveler
- Travel Adventures in the Philippines and Around the World
- Blog of an average 20-something girl who hopes to travel the world someday proving that sometimes the best things in life are free:-)
- The Travelling Mermaid
- Food and Travel experiences of the young, curious and adventurous mermaid wanna be.
- cindywanders.com is a personal memoir blog where I will write mostly about my travel diaries and anything else that strikes my fancy.
- The Early Morning Chat
- This blog simply focuses on the travel experience I have or wished to have. It will also cover fashion and fashion styles.
- Simple Joys
- Travel, adventure, life experiences in my blog
- Steps On Air
- Travel tips and experiences.
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- Travel adventures and mis-adventures of Wamboy(Oneboy)
- All Things Manila
- Anything and Everything Manila
- Experience the pleasure to TRAVEL to a new and exciting places, to EAT from the yummiest to the unusual food haven and to DISCOVER interactive events and activities you should try into.
- CityArt Franchise
- We offer Airline ticketing business franchise, airline reservations, travel and tours.
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- MOMMITA'S LODGE
- lodge, inn, accommodation, affordable lodge in coron, palawan
- A WOMAN'S PURSUIT OF ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL, HAPPY, AND AMAZING :)
- Iloilo Dinagyang
- The Best Tourism Event of the Philippines
- The Mediocre Wanderer
- A MOM'S PERSPECTIVE ON LIFE, LOVE, TRAVEL, FOOD, FUN AND FRIENDS: SHARED
- Juanderer is about food, travel & leisure, fashion, events and photography.
- Davao City Travel Guide. Samal beaches, Hotel and Attractions. Updated daily.
- Rudy's Place Lodge
- Rudy's place lodge, coron, lodge, coron hotel, coron, inn
- Francherechan - Travel
- Food and travel blog
- b&w's adventures
- A travel blog about our adventures and misadventures in traveling around the Philippines.
- Aro Pangasinan
- All the things you love about Pangasinan! It is a virtual chronicle of the grandeur of Pangasinan- the province, tourist spots, the rich cultural heritage, the language, arts and music, food, fiestas and activities, and especially the people.
- UJ Space A Base Info
- Information about the area surrounding every Space A location throughout the world. There is information for such things as hotels, restaurants, attractions, hospitals, car rental, taxis, dentists and military organizations.
- Nice Picture
- See the most beautifull and amazing picture in around the world.
- Charissa's Beach Houses
- Brgy. Nibaliw Vidal, San Fabian, Pangasinan
- Side Trip with Markey
- Destination worth vising. We go out of our way to discover attraction outside the Philippines, not to realizing that there are many gorgeous spots right here in our country that are worth visiting.
- Happy Trip!
- Stories about food, travel, phototgraphy
- Philippine Accomodation
- A blog dedicated for travellers and vacationers as to where you can find your accomodation and spend leisure times in different places of the Philippines.
- The Chubby Buddy
- You see the way I travel the world is thru trying out different food! I share my thoughts on my blog so that you guys would know where to go & what's best to try if you're in town. Join me in my adventure! :)
- Go, Taste, Blog!
- Go, Taste, Blog is a food and travel blog primarily written to share the author's various culinary and travel adventures.
- Wandering Caloy
- A blog featuring travel stories,tips, and insights about the Philippines
- Urban Manor Hotel
- Your comfort is our goal. We have created a restful retreat that you can think of as your home away from home when you’re in the area.
- Point & shoot + Wanderlust
- Travel, food, and photography of a self-confessed foodie with a gypsy soul
- Travel and Potography
- Travel for me is not just going to different places and enjoy its beauty but it is also a life's travel, a journey going to heaven. includes mountaineering, travel, photography, reflections, review
- Chronicles of a Stoked Traveler
- This blog may feature anything from travels, fitness, social responsibility, bucket lists, photography, food, games and just about anything that takes us out of our often monotonous day-to-day corporate living.
- Scher Goes Places
- Finding Bliss Through Traveling.