Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, philippines, food, adventure & more
- Whacky Adventures*
- The blog chronicles the (mis)adventures of Whacky Adventures, housing tips on budget travel, melodramatic thoughts, mandatory jumpshots, and the crazy weird.
- San Sa 'pinas?!
- 'San sa 'pinas?! means "Where in the Philippines?!" in Filipino. A blog which features exciting places around the Philippines.
- Shoot, eat and basically travel.
- MAKEUP ARTIST by day PAYROLL analyst by night | MANILA/LAGUNA GIRL | I crave for anything blog-worthy. Join me as I thirst for my next Project Adventure Weekend.
- Blog of an average 20-something girl who hopes to travel the world someday proving that sometimes the best things in life are free:-)
- Kilometer 1.0 - Table 9
- Kilometer 1.0 - Table 9 is a family-oriented blog spot that provide timely, sensible, and factual reviews about my travel & leisure experience in top tourist destinations of my country, the Philippines.
- JADSpirits Family. Life. Adventures.
- Our family's footprints through life...our adventures...travels...road trips...places and churches we visited
- the quest boi
- promotes travel around the philippine 7,107 islands with a unique experience and details.
- Travel - Food, Places and Faces
- Time to conquer the world, time to explore places, time to meet different faces, pinoy,,traveller, around the world, solo flight, tourism, culture
- Boracay Beach Magazine
- "The travel magazine you can read while on the beach."
- Shy on Foot
- This is a compilation of stories experienced by a crazy pinay backpacker.
- The Mediocre Wanderer
- A MOM'S PERSPECTIVE ON LIFE, LOVE, TRAVEL, FOOD, FUN AND FRIENDS: SHARED
- My blog is all about travel, food, and my adventures. I’m a frustrated travel writer, thus the beginning of my blog - streetsmartgirl.
- Travel and Immigration 101
- Travel and Immigration 101 is all about tips and latest news about Immigration and travel here in the Philippines and in abroad.
- A blog about my travel to Asia and the rest of the world, my opinions about Philippine Politics as an OFW and my photography.
- Pilipinas Road Trip
- This blog is about interesting places in the Philippines
- Project Gora
- Personal travel blog of a retired nurse at age 20
- Cebu Pacific Promo
- Promo fare website for Cebu Pacific
- a young couple's travel blogsite
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- Philippine Accomodation
- A blog dedicated for travellers and vacationers as to where you can find your accomodation and spend leisure times in different places of the Philippines.
- b&w's adventures
- A travel blog about our adventures and misadventures in traveling around the Philippines.
- Travel adventures and mis-adventures of Wamboy(Oneboy)
- The Clamor of Kalinga
- A blog about the people of Kalinga; their culture, practices, customs and traditions.
- The Travelling Mermaid
- Food and Travel experiences of the young, curious and adventurous mermaid wanna be.
- ijuander cebu
- a cebu-based blog that features travels, tourists destination, restaurants, food and product review, and events within Cebu.
- Roosevelt Mountain Resort
- Relax, breathe the fresh air and enjoy the breath taking scenery of the city of the south, Cebu! The whole resort privately for your own use, how's that!
- Trip Or Treats
- A wanderlust's attempt to traipse the universe a step/bite/plane/bus/meal at a time. After living in Santa Monica, Italy & New York, ToT's back in Manila with itchy traveler's feet, a huge appetite & unadulterated tales from her tra
- Tara Na! offers realistic adventures to many places around the Philippines. Vacations, Tours, Foods, and Side Trips
- Experience the beauty of the Philippines! Be captivated with its beautiful white beaches. Feel the thrill, adventure, tasty cuisines and Filipino hospitality!
- Juanderer is about food, travel & leisure, fashion, events and photography.
- Globetrotting Life
- A blog about travel, travel tips, travel 101 around the Philippines and the world.
- The Travel Hub
- Travel blog.
- Happy Trip!
- Stories about food, travel, phototgraphy
- My Silay Heritage
- Remembering and honoring the past of my beloved Silay, once known as "The Paris of Negros".
- Jundy's Place
- This blog is my way to express the experiences of my travels as well as my work.
- Chronicles of a Stoked Traveler
- This blog may feature anything from travels, fitness, social responsibility, bucket lists, photography, food, games and just about anything that takes us out of our often monotonous day-to-day corporate living.
- Point & shoot + Wanderlust
- Travel, food, and photography of a self-confessed foodie with a gypsy soul
- A Cagayano blogger's blog providing information about Cagayan. Discusses facts and figures, places to visit, events and announcements, and products of the different municipalities of the Province of Cagayan
- Rudy's Place Lodge
- Rudy's place lodge, coron, lodge, coron hotel, coron, inn
- Davao City Travel Guide. Samal beaches, Hotel and Attractions. Updated daily.
- Philippines Travel Guide and Information
- Philippines Travel Guide and Information is all about the Philippines and the country's tourist spots, beautiful places, accommodations and cuisines.
- Laag Ta Bai
- Capturing the awesomeness of the Philippines from the perspective of a nineteen year old ninja-- just kidding, student
- Iloilo Dinagyang
- The Best Tourism Event of the Philippines
- Solitary Dolphin
- Images, and a Squiggle or Two, from an Introverted Traveler
- Reila Travels
- We are call center slaves by night, nomads by day. We travel on a budget and DIY itineraries. Live. Laugh. Love.
- J's Journey
- Its all about travel, adventure
- Trance Me If You Can
- This is a blog of a beer traveller, an alcoholic some might say. Join me in my quest in finding the best places to drink beer (or any other alchohol), meet new people and most importantly, party the night away!
- Aro Pangasinan
- All the things you love about Pangasinan! It is a virtual chronicle of the grandeur of Pangasinan- the province, tourist spots, the rich cultural heritage, the language, arts and music, food, fiestas and activities, and especially the people.
- it's More Fun In Albay
- One thousand and One reasons why it's more fun in Albay, Philippines...