Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, philippines, food, adventure & more
- My blog is all about travel, food, and my adventures. I’m a frustrated travel writer, thus the beginning of my blog - streetsmartgirl.
- Cebu Rhythms
- A guide to Cebu and beyond - Cebu Events, News, Updates and more!
- A blog about my travel to Asia and the rest of the world, my opinions about Philippine Politics as an OFW and my photography.
- Life and living in General Santos City and in the surrounding provinces...
- Parrotfish Journey
- Find out what`s going on in Boracay activities , diving or dining like .. Found otu Must see hot spots and get inside stories from the island !
- Philippines Travel Guide and Information
- Philippines Travel Guide and Information is all about the Philippines and the country's tourist spots, beautiful places, accommodations and cuisines.
- Blog of an average 20-something girl who hopes to travel the world someday proving that sometimes the best things in life are free:-)
- The World by Faith
- Authored by a 20 year old Filipina, this daily blog has turned into a travelogue containing her adventures as she seeks to travel the world one city at a time.
- Shy on Foot
- This is a compilation of stories experienced by a crazy pinay backpacker.
- Travel with me
- A personal blog of a Filipina who is now exploring and want to explore more Asia as of the moment but dream to also explore Europian countries soon.
- A compilation of travels and adventures by Pau around the world
- Certified Curacha
- Travelogue and random musings of a restless bibliophile, an RPG nut, and a pseudo-mountaineer with incurable wanderlust.
- Reila Travels
- We are call center slaves by night, nomads by day. We travel on a budget and DIY itineraries. Live. Laugh. Love.
- The Opposite Lifestyle
- Your daily guide to the ideal life
- Philippine Travel, with a little international ones, plus others such as food, advocacies and style
- Iloilo Dinagyang
- The Best Tourism Event of the Philippines
- Explore Ilocos!
- Travel, Tourism, Food, Lifestyle, Culture and Heritage of Ilocos.
- Turning Boholano
- Eating, praying, and loving it in Bohol -- culture, people, foods, healing, eco-tourism sites, fiestas, lifestyle, and so much more!
- La Familia Viajera
- The first and only family travel blog in the Philippines.
- Travel and Immigration 101
- Travel and Immigration 101 is all about tips and latest news about Immigration and travel here in the Philippines and in abroad.
- The Travelure
- Travel ideas in three factors: budget, ecotourism and fun. It aims to feature Philippine local spots to the international audience.
- Yes To Travel
- Whenever you can, wherever you go always say YES TO TRAVEL.
- Philippine Catholic Churches
- In this blog are photos and information about the various Catholic Churches that I've visited here in the Philippines.
- Wanderlust. Come! Travel With Me
- Sharing My Travel Pics, Thoughts, Hotel Reviews and more
- All Things Manila
- Anything and Everything Manila
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- Hand Prints in the Sand
- Travel, Spa and everything nice.
- Kilometer 1.0 - Table 9
- Kilometer 1.0 - Table 9 is a family-oriented blog spot that provide timely, sensible, and factual reviews about my travel & leisure experience in top tourist destinations of my country, the Philippines.
- An MD-MBA who always dreams of traveling and living in Japan, working hard for trip funds and learning the Japanese language!
- Hotel Directory for Subic Bay and Olongapo City Bay Area
- Hotels in Subic Bay Philippines, Hotels in Olongapo City, Barretto Philippines, Subic Bay Hotels, Subic Hotels and Resorts, Cheap hotels in Subic and Olongapo. List of hotels in Subic Bay and Olongapo City.
- A Traveler's Tales
- A traveler's tales as he explores some of the world's fascinating and intriguing secrets!
- Miss Blue
- All of my travels and adventures with family and friends are shared on this blog. I want readers to know that vacations and adventures are not just about spending but enjoying it with minimal budget.
- The Bakasyonista
- Small budget, big adventures. A simple mantra to live by: when all else fails, travel!
- Philippine Climb
- From featuring mountains of the Philippines, now we will also cover our latest adventure - from beach, restaurant, food, etc. - every walks of life, name it!
- Davao City Travel Guide. Samal beaches, Hotel and Attractions. Updated daily.
- Akyatera Bundokera
- Chronicles of my travel, mostly mountain hikes plus sidetrips.
- Great Things and Simple Pleasures
- LIFE IS SHORT AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT MAY HAPPEN NEXT, I JUST WANNA TALK ABOUT LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST IN A NICE AND HEALTHY WAY.
- Francherechan - Travel
- Food and travel blog
- Juanderer is about food, travel & leisure, fashion, events and photography.
- An Engineer's Travel will mostly deal with my work, my designs and of course, my exploration of our beautiful world.
- Globetrotting Life
- A blog about travel, travel tips, travel 101 around the Philippines and the world.
- Travel adventures and mis-adventures of Wamboy(Oneboy)
- A Cagayano blogger's blog providing information about Cagayan. Discusses facts and figures, places to visit, events and announcements, and products of the different municipalities of the Province of Cagayan
- journey ni ikoy
- This blog is about Ikoy's personal experiences in travel, dining and his journey with Bruno his yellow labrador retriever
- Tuggy's Travel
- Tuggy's Travel gives you tips on the best places, beaches and hotels in the Philippines. Special rates and promotions are also posted from time to time.
- the quest boi
- promotes travel around the philippine 7,107 islands with a unique experience and details.
- Whacky Adventures*
- The blog chronicles the (mis)adventures of Whacky Adventures, housing tips on budget travel, melodramatic thoughts, mandatory jumpshots, and the crazy weird.
- JADSpirits Family. Life. Adventures.
- Our family's footprints through life...our adventures...travels...road trips...places and churches we visited
- From Sea to Summit
- A guide to backpacking, adventure and budget travel.
- What's Up Dagupan
- What's Up Dagupan chronicles what's Hip and Hot in Dagupan City. It is a compendium of the news, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Region I's "Pandaragupan - or Gathering Place"