Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, food, philippines, adventure & more
- Zest Air Promo
- It is a blog of updated deals of Zest Airways. It is updated from daily basis to provide the visitor a good info of "sulit" fares.
- Happy Trip!
- Stories about food, travel, phototgraphy
- Meet the X-plorers
- Bind with the passion to explore... Travel on a budget... Unravel new heights... Conquer one's fear... Unveil Philippines' hidden beauty...
- Pala-lagaw is a travel blog by a Call Center Agent, Weekend Travel Warrior, Amateur Spelunker, Sometime Surfer, Mountain Climber, Photography Enthusiast, Certified Beach Bum, A first born son, Faithful lover, True Explorer...
- Travel | JePar
- Travel | JePar is all about my experience in travelling including on how to get there, the overall expenses, tips and reminders as a traveler.
- Tara Gumala
- All about my wanderlust. A Registered Social Worker and Self-proclaimed Travel Blogger
- Slippers and Shades
- travel, family fun, food delight, souvenirs and a story to tell... Let's not be slaved by our jobs, daily routines that make life so boring. Let's get out of our shells, explore places, relax, laugh and appreciate God's wonderful creations
- These contains Blithe's adventures. Places that he been to. Things that he have explored, concerts and events that he attended and more. These post contains about the travel blog part of this journal. this blog talks about Food and restaurant.
- Binibining Wanderlust
- blog about the things I have done... foods I have tasted... places I have been
- The Gee City
- A personal website containing travel chronicles and food adventures. Join him as he unravel places that you won't expect held stunning marvels.
- Cafe @ Tinapay
- Blogging mostly about my travel adventures with helpful reviews and actual expenses incurred.
- Your Travel Gateway
- It's all my travel and personal blog wherein people can know the latest and up to date regarding my activities thru online.
- Wanderstruck Travel & Tours
- Wanderstruck Travel & Tours started it's operation January 24, 2012. Headed by Ms. Jhessy Cordero, this travel and tour agency is a family run business. Happy Travels everyone!
- Travel, Food, Places, and Faces Time to conquer the world. Time to explore places. Time to meet different people. Time to try different food.
- Greeg Adventure
- Greeg Adventure is a personal website to share the experience and adventure of Greeg Gimongala's life
- Laguna Hot Spring Resort Private Resort Hot Springs Resort Pool for rent: 172 Mutya Private Hot Springs Resort Villa, Pansol Calamba Laguna, Philippines
- Visit our website: www.172mutya.com email us at email@example.com For inquiries and reservations you call (049)545-3314,(049)576-6701, (0917)830-2010 or (0918)942-0201
- Trip Ko 'To
- Trip Ko 'To is an Adventure blog of jamesbiven about his Travel, Best places he visited, and the best and the cheapest accommodation he stayed during his trip
- in Cagayan de Oro
- Get to know more of the City of Golden Friendship. Learn the where and what in Cagayan de Oro City. See photos of the foods and know where to find it. Get updated of latest events.
- Best of World Travel
- Best of World Travel is a travel blog that will show you the beauty of traveling the world. The blog will start her trip in a beautiful country call ed Philippines. Check out lots of Travel Tips and cheap itineraries!
- When I was a child, going to my grandmother's house in the province, we used to passed by a lot of mountains. Watching them from a window while traveling, I had this feeling that one day I'm going to conquer one mountain.
- Philippine Travel Blog
- The blog component of LakbayPilipinas.com - one of the Philippines longest running travel portal
- South Yuppies
- We are a group of young professional living in the South of Metro Manila. Our blog features a wide variety of topics including tech, games, travel, and food trips in the south.
- Ang blog ng bawat barkadang Pinoy!
- Stay, Stray, Play and Feast
- Family travel reviews in CamSur, the rest of the Philippines and of the World,
- Flatter my Senses
- Lav Acacio started this blog to chronicle her travels, experiences, discoveries, musings and opinions for her to be reminded of the journey she has taken in navigating through life.
- Mole on My Sole
- I have a mole on the sole of my foot. My folks say that's the reason why I have itchy feet. Let me and my mole take you places.
- Philippine Catholic Churches
- In this blog are photos and information about the various Catholic Churches that I've visited here in the Philippines.
- I am Aileen
- At 21, I quit my corporate job to travel the world. Today, I am a digital nomad living a sustainable travel lifestyle. My mission? To show you how it is absolutely possible to create a life of travel! (Aileen Adalid — Filipino / Pinay Travel Blogger)
- Chronicles of a Stoked Traveler
- This blog may feature anything from travels, fitness, social responsibility, bucket lists, photography, food, games and just about anything that takes us out of our often monotonous day-to-day corporate living.
- Treasures of Ilocandia and the World
- Treasures of Ilocandia and the World is a culture and travel blog. Edwin Antonio features the Iloko culture, places, traditions of the Philippines and showcases festivals and other celebrations of life of the country and the rest of the world.
- Philippine Travel and Tour Packages
- Offers a huge list of Philippines and International Travel and Tour Packages from various Travel Agencies in the Philippines.
- Conquer the wonders and beyond
- Sirang Lente
- This blog is about hiking, traveling, historical and heritages sites.
- I Love Paars
- Momma Lee Adventures
- Miss Blue
- All of my travels and adventures with family and friends are shared on this blog. I want readers to know that vacations and adventures are not just about spending but enjoying it with minimal budget.
- Lakwatserang Paruparo
- Hodgepodge of Thoughts on Life's Journey in general, as well as Glimpses of Travels in Mindanao and other Philippine Travel Destinations.
- Mark Sablan
- Coz I make lakwatsa from time to time.
- Cebu Pictures
- A collection of Pictures of Travels, People, Places, Destinations, and Events in Cebu.
- Wander Kid Travels
- Wander Kid Travel is another venture of Renz Cheng, blogger behind A Not-So-Popular Kid Food Blog. This contains accounts of his local and international travels.
- Travel with me
- A personal blog of a Filipina who is now exploring and want to explore more Asia as of the moment but dream to also explore Europian countries soon.
- Tarlaqueno Traveler
- Tarlaqueno Traveler narrates the adventures of an ordinary guy from Tarlac. While sharing his travel experiences, he hopes to be of help to others who want to explore places in the Philippines.
- Anatomy of the Awesome
- Travel + Food + Lifestyle
- Filipino Backpacker
- Conquering the whole world one bakasyon at a time.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- estoryahe - tanan CEBU ug BISDAK
- Let's talk about Cebu, Visayas and Mindanao and all the Visayan-Speaking (BISDAK) communities of the Philippines. Share your TRAVEL experiences, thoughts and memories about the places in these part of the Philippines.
- ihcahieh: Depressed | Demented | Deranged
- I'm a Tourist, not a Traveler. Proudly Pinoy. Polyglot Wannabe. Frustrated Singer. Frustrated Dancer. Frustrated Figure Skater. Frustrated Green Archer. Lahat na ng Frustrations. Ako na! Me Already!
- Chasing The Dreamer
- A 24 year old who wants to explore the world and venture out new things in life. And also, she loves to eat.
- FAB by Carla
- Travel Tips, Travel Deals, Itinerary Guides
- Vacation CheckList
- A travel diary of adventures that I want to share, that can somehow encourage people to be wild and free to do things they're afraid of. Enjoy travelling and embrace all it's wonders.
- The Mediocre Wanderer
- A MOM'S PERSPECTIVE ON LIFE, LOVE, TRAVEL, FOOD, FUN AND FRIENDS: SHARED