Blogs on youth
- Voice of The Youth Online
- Informing, inspiring, involving, and empowering the Filipino Youth. It's the official online arm of the Voice of the Youth Network.
- Opposite of Apathy
- It’s not even our blog. You own it too because we want to have a conversation with you. CONVERSATION. No preaching and no motherhood statements; just good natured folks talking about how to change the world.
- A Whirlwind of Thoughts and ETC
- A plethora of musings, prose and poetry.
- This blog is for all the YOU-th out there who are in need of guidance and inspiration. May this blog reach them out and bring inspiration to them. Inspiration that will lead to hope. And hope that will lead to a change - a positive change.
- Splashes or Perfection
- Jillian Chua. Angel Zheng. Two teens trying to share our thoughts on what's happening on out lives, the latest trends and what we wear. est. 04.05.12. xx
- Chronicles of Dodong Henry
- Escapades, experiences and petty things relevant and in connection with me
- God. and everything.
- Believing The Unbelievable
- GOD is my heartbeat and passion.My life has never been about me,it's all about Him.Desiring to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!:)
- ~Mga Paninilay ng Isang Binibini~
- ...naglalaman ng mga kurokurong pumupukaw sa pag-iisip ng isang binibini, estudyante at maralita.
- Comm de Garçon
- Comm de Garçon, which roughly translates to "Comm Boy," is a blog dedicated to discussing the latest in communication trends, social media, world news, youth issues, and occasionally, fashion.
- It is an online journal of the author's life as a full-fledged Tamaraw, as a fresh graduate and as an ordinary youth who has extraordinary dreams for this country.