Blogs on youth
- You're not supposed to be here.
- THE OPINIONS OF A CHALLENGE-ORIENTED, COURAGEOUS, CREATIVE AND CURIOUS YOUTH IN TRANSITION TO BECOMING AN ADULT.
- Believing The Unbelievable
- GOD is my heartbeat and passion.My life has never been about me,it's all about Him.Desiring to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!:)
- Opposite of Apathy
- It’s not even our blog. You own it too because we want to have a conversation with you. CONVERSATION. No preaching and no motherhood statements; just good natured folks talking about how to change the world.
- Chronicles of Dodong Henry
- Escapades, experiences and petty things relevant and in connection with me
- Pinoy Generation Y
- The Philippines is lagging behind in terms of development, and it's because we still use outdated solutions to both ancient and 21st century problems. And the new generation will bring it!
- ~Mga Paninilay ng Isang Binibini~
- ...naglalaman ng mga kurokurong pumupukaw sa pag-iisip ng isang binibini, estudyante at maralita.
- Comm de Garçon
- Comm de Garçon, which roughly translates to "Comm Boy," is a blog dedicated to discussing the latest in communication trends, social media, world news, youth issues, and occasionally, fashion.