Blogs on young adult
- Taking a Break
- Taking a Break is a blog about taking a break from life–-through books, movies or television shows.
- Candid Headlines
- A blog for witty young adults. It has movie reviews; book reviews; comments on TV Shows, Filipino culture, food, society and many other things under the sun. Quirky, fun and smart- the latest in the life of an opinionated twenty-something.
- We Fancy Books
- We're a blog dedicated to review Young Adult book.
- The Social Potato Reviews
- Reviews, book news and giveaways of your favorite Young Adult reads! Managed by a 20 year old Filipina blogger, this is the blog to go to find your next read!
- Teen Readers' Diary
- Teen Readers' Diary is a blog of three Filipina teens where they post reviews of Young-Adult books and reach out to other YA book bloggers and bookworms. It is where they join memes and hold giveaways.
- The Selkie Reads Stories
- A book review blog featuring the latest best selling and self published Young Adult and New Adult books.
- Filipino Book Bloggers
- This is a directory of Filipino book bloggers from all over the world. It doesn't matter what genre you blog about or where you're located, as long as you're a Filipino, you're welcome to have your blog listed.
- Made in the Philippines. Not in China.
- A China Doll in the Philippines. Everyday experiences, realizations and encounters that form the better part of me. The Dresden Doll's personal blog.
- Book Report
- I read books, they mean things to me, and then I write about them.
- Bookworms' Avenue
- Bookworms' Avenue is a book blog featuring YA/NA book reviews, author interviews, guest posts, giveaways and other stuff regarding books! :D
- Ina Chan
- I live life my way, and this is where you get to see it.
- The Crazy Bookworm
- Book reviews and other book shenanigans from no other than Tara, The Crazy Bookworm. Drop by, sometime! xoxo
- Inquisitive Kittens
- Home of Book Reviews and All Things Awesome.
- BamBook Reviews
- Bambooks is a book review site on mostly but not limited to YA contemporaries, romance, fiction,.. sci-fi, fantasy and adventure. It's managed by a panda who struggles between chewing the pages.. and bam-ing and boo-ing.