Blogs on teacher
- Chronicles of a Mentor
- its all about travel, adventures and learning experience of a teacher
- ideas of a first time mom on how to live life in the fullest. sharing my experiences on my career.
- The urban gurU
- random thoughts of a 24-year-young urban professional who... - writes bad English (that's why his fave subject is Science) - is obsessive compulsive/hoarder - is a self-proclaimed dyslexic - sleeps beside a stuff toy - clubs til he drop
- Teaching life is hard ..and fun! I have been a public school teacher for almost six years no and I want to share my life through blogging. Teaching ideas, personal reflections, and other stories related to teaching are featured in this blog.
- Once an Educator...
- An educator and web 2.0 enthusiast blogs about practical and powerful teaching and learning tools.
- the blog chiefly has education on grammar, songs that have great or busted grammar; deals between british and american english; health; also touching diary-like; vocabulary for the day; commandment
- Barbie Anne
- “Forget what you were, and look forward to what you could be.”
- Teacher Ako!
- Kwento ng mga guro; kagalingan, sakripisyo, pagmamahal, kalungkutan, burn-out, kabayanihan at patuloy na dedikasyon sa prospesyon ng pagtuturo. Kwento natin 'to.