Blogs on ofw
- EXTREME BOYS HANGOUT (eboys)
- EBOYS (Extreme Boys Hangout) is non-profit website created to unite Filipino Men all around the world. It was opened to the public last May 11, 2012.
- EBOYS MAIN LINK
- NEW AND UPDATED VIDEO EVERYDAY An extreme blog with different Topics, Articles, M2M Sex and Love Stories, Inspirational stories: Good for the soul, M2M Video Clips, Foreign Gay Themed Movies, Game Site zone, most of all with Live video chat room.
- Brown Pinay
- A blog of a Proud Filipina blogger. Wife of an OFW and a working Mom to my 2 kids.
- Pinoy Samut-Sari
- Life of an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) in the Middle East. Anything about Pinoy, Pinas and Global Issues
- RATED E! Exclusively Explosive Earvilicious Escapades!
- Get a good laugh with my blogserye! 10 indibidwal sa loob ng iisang bahay dito sa Brunei! Plus, know more about living in Brunei! Gaano kasaya at kahirap ang mabuhay sa isang bansang Muslim!
- To share pesonal experience as a Filipino and an OFW on his dailly life and current issues.
- OFW sa Disyerto
- A personal blog about living and working in Saudi Arabia.
- A blog about my travel to Asia and the rest of the world, my opinions about Philippine Politics as an OFW and my photography.
- OFW Resources
- This blog provides brief information about programs and services for OFWs and their families. It also contains OFW news, OFW stories and advisories from POEA, DOLE, etc.
- Mga Kwentong Liyad
- "sa bawat pagsubok, sa bawat sakit, sa bawat pagluha at pagkabigo, lagi natin tandaan na may gulong ang buhay. Sa bawat pagtuwad ng kapalaran, may nakatakdang tagumpay. Iliyad mo lang kaibigan!"
- Manik Makina
- Redefining his own pop culture one post at a time. Manikreigun's webspace for his thoughts, opinions and invalid reasoning.
- Only in the Philippines!
- All about the Philippines, Pinoy, OFW, Culture, Beliefs, Superstions, Entertainment and News!
- Sari-saring kulay
- This blog is a glimpse into the life of Filipinos in Tokyo ... the activities, events, food, gimmicks, etc ... al viewed from behind multi-colored hello-kitty lenses!
- myepinoy's BLOG
- The other side blog of myepinoy. Keeping you disconnected, disoriented… and i call this blogging.
- B'log Ang Mundo
- Stories written by Pinoys working and living abroad
- OFW Corner
- This blog published news related to overseas Filipino workers; overseas opportunities for Filipinos, OFWs benefits and how to avail, OFWs advisories, OFWs news, OFWs guides in working abroad.
- OFW Box
- every overseas filipino worker has his own experience to share. every ofw has his own story to tell. find them here at ofwbox.
- Lo's Closet
- Preppy, dandy, dapper, cool and stylish while having fun! Visit my blog as I complete my wardrobe with some little adventures on the side. :) Always have fun! Lo P.
- Promdi Pinoy
- Filipino from the Province. Stories, experiences, opinions and personal views. Promdi heart and mind of a Pinoy.
- Chronicles of Artscooking catering services and some Filipino gatherings and events in Jeddah Saudi Arabia.
- Health + Wealth = Happiness
- will cater mostly on healthy products, gastos na kumikita, and kabuhayan para sa mga OFWs.
- Diary of an Overseas Filipino Wife
- My personal experience while living abroad, in the land of the birth of Islam. A country where women have to wear their abayas and cover their faces, where prayers are held 5 times a day, where eating pork is strictly prohibited.
- the middle class abu dhabi expat
- an online journal of a Filipina living in Abu Dhabi UAE kept and updated to document the life of a middle class expat
- virtual soldier
- Be updated with Global news and be inform about cool sites that we can see on the net.
- kung anik-anik lang
- para sa masasaya at masalimuot na mga sandali, mga makahulugan at mga walang kakwenta-kwentang pangyayari, mga echos garbansos sa buhay ng isang ofw
- Overseas Filipinos
- Source of information for Filipinos worldwide, including overseas Filipino workers, global migrant Filipinos, expat Pinoys, Fil-Ams, and other Pinoys in Europe and Middle East.