Blogs on ofw
- EXTREME BOYS HANGOUT
- EXTREME BOYS HANGOUT
- Brown Pinay
- A blog of a Proud Filipina blogger. Wife of an OFW and a working Mom to my 2 kids.
- OFW sa Disyerto
- A personal blog about living and working in Saudi Arabia.
- Elriz Buenaventura
- A photoblog by a Pinoy photography enthusiast living in Saudi Arabia, 11 months a year. Places, expatriate life, and photography.
- A blog about my travel to Asia and the rest of the world, my opinions about Philippine Politics as an OFW and my photography.
- To share pesonal experience as a Filipino and an OFW on his dailly life and current issues.
- Pinoy Samut-Sari
- Life of an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) in the Middle East. Anything about Pinoy, Pinas and Global Issues
- I am Luna, a make-up enthusiast, a frustrated blogger/vlogger wanna-be and a conforming non-conformist.
- Mga Kwentong Liyad
- "sa bawat pagsubok, sa bawat sakit, sa bawat pagluha at pagkabigo, lagi natin tandaan na may gulong ang buhay. Sa bawat pagtuwad ng kapalaran, may nakatakdang tagumpay. Iliyad mo lang kaibigan!"
- OFW Resources
- This blog provides brief information about programs and services for OFWs and their families. It also contains OFW news, OFW stories and advisories from POEA, DOLE, etc.
- B'log Ang Mundo
- Stories written by Pinoys working and living abroad
- Only in the Philippines!
- All about the Philippines, Pinoy, OFW, Culture, Beliefs, Superstions, Entertainment and News!
- Promdi Pinoy
- Filipino from the Province. Stories, experiences, opinions and personal views. Promdi heart and mind of a Pinoy.
- OFW Box
- every overseas filipino worker has his own experience to share. every ofw has his own story to tell. find them here at ofwbox.
- OFW Corner
- This blog published news related to overseas Filipino workers; overseas opportunities for Filipinos, OFWs benefits and how to avail, OFWs advisories, OFWs news, OFWs guides in working abroad.
- Diary of an Overseas Filipino Wife
- My personal experience while living abroad, in the land of the birth of Islam. A country where women have to wear their abayas and cover their faces, where prayers are held 5 times a day, where eating pork is strictly prohibited.
- Lo's Closet
- Preppy, dandy, dapper, cool and stylish while having fun! Visit my blog as I complete my wardrobe with some little adventures on the side. :) Always have fun! Lo P.
- the middle class abu dhabi expat
- an online journal of a Filipina living in Abu Dhabi UAE kept and updated to document the life of a middle class expat
- virtual soldier
- Be updated with Global news and be inform about cool sites that we can see on the net.