Blogs on ofw
- Brown Pinay
- A blog of a Proud Filipina blogger. Wife of an OFW and a working Mom to my 2 kids.
- Pinoy Samut-Sari
- Life of an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) in the Middle East. Anything about Pinoy, Pinas and Global Issues
- To share pesonal experience as a Filipino and an OFW on his dailly life and current issues.
- A blog about my travel to Asia and the rest of the world, my opinions about Philippine Politics as an OFW and my photography.
- Manik Makina
- Redefining his own pop culture one post at a time. Manikreigun's webspace for his thoughts, opinions and invalid reasoning.
- OFW Resources
- This blog provides brief information about programs and services for OFWs and their families. It also contains OFW news, OFW stories and advisories from POEA, DOLE, etc.
- RATED E! Exclusively Explosive Earvilicious Escapades!
- Get a good laugh with my blogserye! 10 indibidwal sa loob ng iisang bahay dito sa Brunei! Plus, know more about living in Brunei! Gaano kasaya at kahirap ang mabuhay sa isang bansang Muslim!
- Sari-saring kulay
- This blog is a glimpse into the life of Filipinos in Tokyo ... the activities, events, food, gimmicks, etc ... al viewed from behind multi-colored hello-kitty lenses!
- Lo's Closet
- Preppy, dandy, dapper, cool and stylish while having fun! Visit my blog as I complete my wardrobe with some little adventures on the side. :) Always have fun! Lo P.
- Only in the Philippines!
- All about the Philippines, Pinoy, OFW, Culture, Beliefs, Superstions, Entertainment and News!