Blogs on literature
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- Ourlad's Paradigm
- This is a personal blog of all the things that I like. Articles are mostly about my personal experiences, about my everyday encounter with God and resources about Biology.
- The Wandering Klutz
- Let's wander the streets and talk about travels, food, tech, movies, music, politics, fashion and all that jazz.
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- My Personal Blog
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- Mr. Book Wonder
- Join Mr. Book Wonder in his wondrous adventure with books as he brings you literary news, book reviews, interviews and more.
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- The OFW: Overseas Filipino Writer
- A Filipino in Canada has decided to write about his life as an immigrant: from his emotional distresses to his newly-acquired friendships and acquiantances.
- Quite Fine, Thanks.
- QFT is meant to be a repository of unnecessary ramblings, strange hang-ups, useless lists, uncalled-for obsessions and other such things. Most of the time, I talk about pop culture, movies, literature, vegetarianism, and being a college kid.
- Weirdong Pasahero
- Ang pakikipagsapalaran ni Brio habang nakasakay sa jeep atbp.
- A collection of poems in progress by Lorenzo A. Fernandez Jr.--the title speaks for itself.
- La Mer de Reve
- La Mer de Reve is about Bre's art works; interesting finds about art, design, crafts, literature, current events, simple living, and even her son's musings.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..