Blogs on literature
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- This blog features good books and the author's opinions and reflections on life through poetry and compositions.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- My Personal Blog
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- St. Holbytla's Monastery
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. "Reading Tolkien in the Light of Faith." "The Lord of The Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work, unconsciously at first, but consciously in the revision.”--J. R. R. Tolkien 1958
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- Mutually Exclusive
- Thoughts you won't find anywhere else.
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- A Rush Of Blood To The Head
- A Rush Of Blood To The Head is my personal blog where I vent my opinions, reviews, criticisms, praises, and things about life in general. Attempts to lighten up the writing style will be constantly made yet cases of melancholia will be inevitable.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- The Literary Temple of Indulgence
- Behold, the paradigm of Indulgence, the literary temple of conscious expression, and the liberal baptism of an open mind. Urban Satire, rants and raves, poetry, philosophy, and overall bitching from a 26 yr old FIl-Am.
- P[e]NORAMA: Gallery of Scribbles
- P[e]NORAMA is the gallery that showcases my pen’s scrawls, the pensieve that keeps my mind’s ramblings, the simple note in the music of my life, and the rhyme in the poetry of my dreams. — Sherma E. Benosa
- Dresden Doll: The doll behind the mask
- Writing about the world of books and the world of reality as seen through a doll's eyes.
- A blog that features my take on certain matters added with appropriate puns and is open for online marketing.