Blogs on literature
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- The Wandering Klutz
- Let's wander the streets and talk about travels, food, tech, movies, music, politics, fashion and all that jazz.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- My Personal Blog
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- Jay's Quirky World
- This is where "Jay's Quirky World" go around! Created and owned by Jay Calicdan.
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- A blog of life with fashion.
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- I Write Because You Exist
- This is my personal blog where I vent my opinions, reviews, criticisms, praises, and things about life in general. Attempts to lighten up the writing style will be constantly made yet cases of melancholia will be inevitable.
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- I Am February Four
- Reviews, opinions, thoughts, and just things I wanna say about the books I read. Or sometimes just random thoughts I wanna type. And some reblogs.
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- Beautifully Blessed
- TURNING MY DREAMS INTO REALITY AND FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE PROCESS. EVERYTHING IS MADE BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME.
- My Brain Farts From Things We Don't Eat In Life..
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- A blog that features my take on certain matters added with appropriate puns and is open for online marketing.
- Literature At Twilight
- Two teenagers who are embarking on various quests such as slaying dragons, meeting gods and goddesses, traveling through time, having super powers, meeting someone special, solving mysterious cases, going inside haunted houses, and more
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- The Dichotomy of One's Thoughts
- Book, film, and music reviews by Gian Faye.
- La Mer de Reve
- La Mer de Reve is about Bre's art works; interesting finds about art, design, crafts, literature, current events, simple living, and even her son's musings.
- God's Living Promise
- This blog is created to celebrate God's promises in our lives. To remind us that He is always there even in times that we have forgotten him.
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- The OFW: Overseas Filipino Writer
- A Filipino in Canada has decided to write about his life as an immigrant: from his emotional distresses to his newly-acquired friendships and acquiantances.
- Dresden Doll: The doll behind the mask
- Writing about the world of books and the world of reality as seen through a doll's eyes.