Blogs on literature
- Michael's Shades of Blue
- Mga Kwentong M2M. Mga kwentong sumasalamin sa naiibang mukha ng pag-ibig; Sa pagharap sa naiibang hamon ng totoong Buhay.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- A collection of feature stories, poetry, etc.
- The Random Letter 7
- The only website that discuses random stuff about life, fun, work and yeah, Unicorns, too.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Me Likes Art
- News, reviews, and commentaries on film, literature, theater, television, etcetera.
- Quotes and Poetry
- It's all about quotes and poetry
- Book Report
- I read books, they mean things to me, and then I write about them.
- The Solitary Bookworm
- TSB offers an eclectic taste in book reviews ranging from middle grade to dystopian genre.
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- My Personal Blog
- We post reviews, book features, author interviews, publisher interviews, blog tours and giveaways. get a chance to catch updates about new authors and titles! Great books! The Best bloggers who knows the bookish language! ;)
- Tha Mind Pester
- Tha Mind Pester is a blog showcasing various topics worth-reading. The aim of the blog is to tickle the mind of readers.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- Dresden Doll: The doll behind the mask
- Writing about the world of books and the world of reality as seen through a doll's eyes.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- Kwento ni Rich
- A Tagalog Blog of Azurich that deals with his genious mind and hilarious nothings,,,, hahaha From the maker of Rich World, comes a Tagalog blog that reaches his own imagination for all in his own language.
- It's always darkest before the dawn...
- A blog about fashion, beauty, food, literature, music, random rants and raves and everything in between.
- Fun Elsewhere
- Life is crazy short. Have fun out there.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- The OFW: Overseas Filipino Writer
- A Filipino in Canada has decided to write about his life as an immigrant: from his emotional distresses to his newly-acquired friendships and acquiantances.
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- Lucid Pages
- Pretty much about books, movies and everything in between!
- The Lead Character Chronicles
- Lead Character is a sitcom-blog about a lead character whose life is unraveling right before his very sleepy eyes.
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- Ang Taludturan ay isang Literary blog na naglalaman karamihan ng mga tulang isinulat ko.
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- LAKASA | Iluko Writings Online
- Collections of Iluko poem (daniw). Few essay in iluko (salaysay), ilokano short story (sarita), memoir of an Ilocano- Penned by Leofina Jane G. Galleta. Ilocana.
- Mutually Exclusive
- Thoughts you won't find anywhere else.
- St. Holbytla's Monastery
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. "Reading Tolkien in the Light of Faith." "The Lord of The Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work, unconsciously at first, but consciously in the revision.”--J. R. R. Tolkien 1958
- One Skinny Binibini
- Stories written by a beginner in the blogosphere... Insights on the Philippines and the Filipinos with side-trip stories on Entertainment
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- A blog that features my take on certain matters added with appropriate puns and is open for online marketing.
- Ayaw ng Nanay Mo
- Substance + Sound + Skin + Subversion - Petty Bourgeois Fear
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- The Literary Temple of Indulgence
- Behold, the paradigm of Indulgence, the literary temple of conscious expression, and the liberal baptism of an open mind. Urban Satire, rants and raves, poetry, philosophy, and overall bitching from a 26 yr old FIl-Am.
- This blog features good books and the author's opinions and reflections on life through poetry and compositions.
- Quite Fine, Thanks.
- QFT is meant to be a repository of unnecessary ramblings, strange hang-ups, useless lists, uncalled-for obsessions and other such things. Most of the time, I talk about pop culture, movies, literature, vegetarianism, and being a college kid.
- La Mer de Reve
- La Mer de Reve is about Bre's art works; interesting finds about art, design, crafts, literature, current events, simple living, and even her son's musings.
- God's Living Promise
- This blog is created to celebrate God's promises in our lives. To remind us that He is always there even in times that we have forgotten him.
- The Torture Sessions
- Life, etc. by Wina Puangco