Blogs on literature
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- Ourlad's Paradigm
- This is a personal blog of all the things that I like. Articles are mostly about my personal experiences, about my everyday encounter with God and resources about Biology.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- My Personal Blog
- I Write Because You Exist
- This is my personal blog where I vent my opinions, reviews, criticisms, praises, and things about life in general. Attempts to lighten up the writing style will be constantly made yet cases of melancholia will be inevitable.
- The Wandering Klutz
- Let's wander the streets and talk about travels, food, tech, movies, music, politics, fashion and all that jazz.
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- Aaron Felizmenio Online
- The Official Website of Comicbook Artist Aaron Felizmenio. Creator of Gwapoman 2000 and Minkowski Space Opera
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- La Mer de Reve
- La Mer de Reve is about Bre's art works; interesting finds about art, design, crafts, literature, current events, simple living, and even her son's musings.
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- The OFW: Overseas Filipino Writer
- A Filipino in Canada has decided to write about his life as an immigrant: from his emotional distresses to his newly-acquired friendships and acquiantances.
- Cannot Be Unseen
- Just a cramped space in the Internet where a confused twenty-something rambles about life and its complexities.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- God's Living Promise
- This blog is created to celebrate God's promises in our lives. To remind us that He is always there even in times that we have forgotten him.
- A blog that features my take on certain matters added with appropriate puns and is open for online marketing.