Blogs on literature
- Michael's Shades of Blue
- Mga Kwentong M2M. Mga kwentong sumasalamin sa naiibang mukha ng pag-ibig; Sa pagharap sa naiibang hamon ng totoong Buhay.
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- Me Likes Art
- News, reviews, and commentaries on film, literature, theater, television, etcetera.
- We post reviews, book features, author interviews, publisher interviews, blog tours and giveaways. get a chance to catch updates about new authors and titles! Great books! The Best bloggers who knows the bookish language! ;)
- A collection of feature stories, poetry, etc.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- The Random Letter 7
- The only website that discuses random stuff about life, fun, work and yeah, Unicorns, too.
- The Solitary Bookworm
- TSB offers an eclectic taste in book reviews ranging from middle grade to dystopian genre.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- A Rush Of Blood To The Head
- A Rush Of Blood To The Head is my personal blog where I vent my opinions, reviews, criticisms, praises, and things about life in general. Attempts to lighten up the writing style will be constantly made yet cases of melancholia will be inevitable.
- My Personal Blog
- Book Report
- I read books, they mean things to me, and then I write about them.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- This blog features good books and the author's opinions and reflections on life through poetry and compositions.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- Dresden Doll: The doll behind the mask
- Writing about the world of books and the world of reality as seen through a doll's eyes.
- Writer's Haven
- A venue for fellow writers- to find the events, seminars, places that would help develop writing skills.
- Kwento ni Rich
- A Tagalog Blog of Azurich that deals with his genious mind and hilarious nothings,,,, hahaha From the maker of Rich World, comes a Tagalog blog that reaches his own imagination for all in his own language.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Quotes and Poetry
- It's all about quotes and poetry
- Serious Scribbles
- Serious Scribbles is an online journal of Jhecel, a dreamer and a late bloomer.
- Beauty in Solitude: The Darkness Within and Without
- The thoughts and works of an educator from the Philippines
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- St. Holbytla's Monastery
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. "Reading Tolkien in the Light of Faith." "The Lord of The Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work, unconsciously at first, but consciously in the revision.”--J. R. R. Tolkien 1958
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- Allen Jambalaya
- This is Allen Jambalaya and welcome to my personal blog.
- The Lead Character Chronicles
- Lead Character is a sitcom-blog about a lead character whose life is unraveling right before his very sleepy eyes.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- Mutually Exclusive
- Thoughts you won't find anywhere else.
- Ang Taludturan ay isang Literary blog na naglalaman karamihan ng mga tulang isinulat ko.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- P[e]NORAMA: Gallery of Scribbles
- P[e]NORAMA is the gallery that showcases my pen’s scrawls, the pensieve that keeps my mind’s ramblings, the simple note in the music of my life, and the rhyme in the poetry of my dreams. — Sherma E. Benosa
- Ayaw ng Nanay Mo
- Substance + Sound + Skin + Subversion - Petty Bourgeois Fear
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- God's Living Promise
- This blog is created to celebrate God's promises in our lives. To remind us that He is always there even in times that we have forgotten him.
- The Torture Sessions
- Life, etc. by Wina Puangco
- Weirdong Pasahero
- Ang pakikipagsapalaran ni Brio habang nakasakay sa jeep atbp.
- Kaleidoscopic Psyche
- Personal blog slash online journal about the awesome and not-so-awesome randomness and its beautiful benches. Basically a mix of my mental blocks, my little miss, photography, DIYs, arts & literature, and a pint of fashion what-nots.
- LAKASA | Iluko Writings Online
- Collections of Iluko poem (daniw). Few essay in iluko (salaysay), ilokano short story (sarita), memoir of an Ilocano- Penned by Leofina Jane G. Galleta. Ilocana.
- My Simple Nirvana
- Andronico's personal blog