Blogs on literature
- Michael's Shades of Blue
- Mga Kwentong M2M. Mga kwentong sumasalamin sa naiibang mukha ng pag-ibig; Sa pagharap sa naiibang hamon ng totoong Buhay.
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- A collection of feature stories, poetry, etc.
- Me Likes Art
- News, reviews, and commentaries on film, literature, theater, television, etcetera.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- We post reviews, book features, author interviews, publisher interviews, blog tours and giveaways. get a chance to catch updates about new authors and titles! Great books! The Best bloggers who knows the bookish language! ;)
- The Random Letter 7
- The only website that discuses random stuff about life, fun, work and yeah, Unicorns, too.
- A journal of my simple life
- This is my created world thru here I can truly express my feelings, my boredom, my opinions, my poems, my experiences, and my photography skills. And this is my JOURNEY... :)
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Thoughts of a Dreamer and Frustrated Writer
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Book Report
- I read books, they mean things to me, and then I write about them.
- My Personal Blog
- Kwento ni Rich
- A Tagalog Blog of Azurich that deals with his genious mind and hilarious nothings,,,, hahaha From the maker of Rich World, comes a Tagalog blog that reaches his own imagination for all in his own language.
- Dresden Doll: The doll behind the mask
- Writing about the world of books and the world of reality as seen through a doll's eyes.
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- It's always darkest before the dawn...
- A blog about fashion, beauty, food, literature, music, random rants and raves and everything in between.
- St. Holbytla's Monastery
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. "Reading Tolkien in the Light of Faith." "The Lord of The Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work, unconsciously at first, but consciously in the revision.”--J. R. R. Tolkien 1958
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Fun Elsewhere
- Life is crazy short. Have fun out there.
- Allen Jambalaya
- This is Allen Jambalaya and welcome to my personal blog.
- Jay's Quirky World
- This is where "Jay's Quirky World" go around! Created and owned by Jay Calicdan.
- Ang Taludturan ay isang Literary blog na naglalaman karamihan ng mga tulang isinulat ko.
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- The Lead Character Chronicles
- Lead Character is a sitcom-blog about a lead character whose life is unraveling right before his very sleepy eyes.
- The Torture Sessions
- Life, etc. by Wina Puangco
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- The OFW: Overseas Filipino Writer
- A Filipino in Canada has decided to write about his life as an immigrant: from his emotional distresses to his newly-acquired friendships and acquiantances.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- This blog features good books and the author's opinions and reflections on life through poetry and compositions.
- La Mer de Reve
- La Mer de Reve is about Bre's art works; interesting finds about art, design, crafts, literature, current events, simple living, and even her son's musings.
- Ayaw ng Nanay Mo
- Substance + Sound + Skin + Subversion - Petty Bourgeois Fear
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- Quite Fine, Thanks.
- QFT is meant to be a repository of unnecessary ramblings, strange hang-ups, useless lists, uncalled-for obsessions and other such things. Most of the time, I talk about pop culture, movies, literature, vegetarianism, and being a college kid.
- Mutually Exclusive
- Thoughts you won't find anywhere else.
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- God's Living Promise
- This blog is created to celebrate God's promises in our lives. To remind us that He is always there even in times that we have forgotten him.
- P[e]NORAMA: Gallery of Scribbles
- P[e]NORAMA is the gallery that showcases my pen’s scrawls, the pensieve that keeps my mind’s ramblings, the simple note in the music of my life, and the rhyme in the poetry of my dreams. — Sherma E. Benosa
- Beauty in Solitude: The Darkness Within and Without
- The thoughts and works of an educator from the Philippines
- A blog that features my take on certain matters added with appropriate puns and is open for online marketing.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- My Simple Nirvana
- Andronico's personal blog
- Weirdong Pasahero
- Ang pakikipagsapalaran ni Brio habang nakasakay sa jeep atbp.
- Kaleidoscopic Psyche
- Personal blog slash online journal about the awesome and not-so-awesome randomness and its beautiful benches. Basically a mix of my mental blocks, my little miss, photography, DIYs, arts & literature, and a pint of fashion what-nots.