Blogs on literature
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- This blog features good books and the author's opinions and reflections on life through poetry and compositions.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- My Personal Blog
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- Dresden Doll: The doll behind the mask
- Writing about the world of books and the world of reality as seen through a doll's eyes.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- A Rush Of Blood To The Head
- A Rush Of Blood To The Head is my personal blog where I vent my opinions, reviews, criticisms, praises, and things about life in general. Attempts to lighten up the writing style will be constantly made yet cases of melancholia will be inevitable.
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- La Mer de Reve
- La Mer de Reve is about Bre's art works; interesting finds about art, design, crafts, literature, current events, simple living, and even her son's musings.
- God's Living Promise
- This blog is created to celebrate God's promises in our lives. To remind us that He is always there even in times that we have forgotten him.
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- Ayaw ng Nanay Mo
- Substance + Sound + Skin + Subversion - Petty Bourgeois Fear
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- Mutually Exclusive
- Thoughts you won't find anywhere else.
- The Literary Temple of Indulgence
- Behold, the paradigm of Indulgence, the literary temple of conscious expression, and the liberal baptism of an open mind. Urban Satire, rants and raves, poetry, philosophy, and overall bitching from a 26 yr old FIl-Am.
- Lucid Pages
- Pretty much about books, movies and everything in between!
- The Curious Scribbler
- The site tackles a wide variety of topics ranging from the most common to the most obscene. The author focuses on his opinions on societal issues and also shares his thoughts about things that happens around him.
- P[e]NORAMA: Gallery of Scribbles
- P[e]NORAMA is the gallery that showcases my pen’s scrawls, the pensieve that keeps my mind’s ramblings, the simple note in the music of my life, and the rhyme in the poetry of my dreams. — Sherma E. Benosa
- My Simple Nirvana
- Andronico's personal blog