Blogs on literature
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- My Personal Blog
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- Beautifully Blessed
- TURNING MY DREAMS INTO REALITY AND FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE PROCESS. EVERYTHING IS MADE BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME.
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- A blog of life with fashion.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- Quite Fine, Thanks.
- QFT is meant to be a repository of unnecessary ramblings, strange hang-ups, useless lists, uncalled-for obsessions and other such things. Most of the time, I talk about pop culture, movies, literature, vegetarianism, and being a college kid.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- A collection of poems in progress by Lorenzo A. Fernandez Jr.--the title speaks for itself.
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.