Blogs on literature
- This blog features good books and the author's opinions and reflections on life through poetry and compositions.
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.
- Love, Sex, and Life
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Me Likes Art
- News, reviews, and commentaries on film, literature, theater, television, etcetera.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- The Random Letter 7
- The only website that discuses random stuff about life, fun, work and yeah, Unicorns, too.
- My Personal Blog
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- Dresden Doll: The doll behind the mask
- Writing about the world of books and the world of reality as seen through a doll's eyes.
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- A Rush Of Blood To The Head
- A Rush Of Blood To The Head is my personal blog where I vent my opinions, reviews, criticisms, praises, and things about life in general. Attempts to lighten up the writing style will be constantly made yet cases of melancholia will be inevitable.
- St. Holbytla's Monastery
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. "Reading Tolkien in the Light of Faith." "The Lord of The Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work, unconsciously at first, but consciously in the revision.”--J. R. R. Tolkien 1958
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- Kwento ni Rich
- A Tagalog Blog of Azurich that deals with his genious mind and hilarious nothings,,,, hahaha From the maker of Rich World, comes a Tagalog blog that reaches his own imagination for all in his own language.
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- La Mer de Reve
- La Mer de Reve is about Bre's art works; interesting finds about art, design, crafts, literature, current events, simple living, and even her son's musings.
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- LAKASA | Iluko Writings Online
- Collections of Iluko poem (daniw). Few essay in iluko (salaysay), ilokano short story (sarita), memoir of an Ilocano- Penned by Leofina Jane G. Galleta. Ilocana.
- My Brain Farts From Things We Don't Eat In Life..
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- My Simple Nirvana
- Andronico's personal blog
- Ayaw ng Nanay Mo
- Substance + Sound + Skin + Subversion - Petty Bourgeois Fear
- Lucid Pages
- Pretty much about books, movies and everything in between!
- Kaleidoscopic Psyche
- Personal blog slash online journal about the awesome and not-so-awesome randomness and its beautiful benches. Basically a mix of my mental blocks, my little miss, photography, DIYs, arts & literature, and a pint of fashion what-nots.
- Serious Scribbles
- Serious Scribbles is an online journal of Jhecel, a dreamer and a late bloomer.