Blogs on literature
- Michael's Shades of Blue
- Mga Kwentong M2M. Mga kwentong sumasalamin sa naiibang mukha ng pag-ibig; Sa pagharap sa naiibang hamon ng totoong Buhay.
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.
- I Am Issa
- It’s my deepest desire to communicate, learn, grow, and succeed with other people. I invite you to join me in my quest for a life in it’s fullest worth.
- Me Likes Art
- News, reviews, and commentaries on film, literature, theater, television, etcetera.
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- A journal of my simple life
- This is my created world thru here I can truly express my feelings, my boredom, my opinions, my poems, my experiences, and my photography skills. And this is my JOURNEY... :)
- The Solitary Bookworm
- TSB offers an eclectic taste in book reviews ranging from middle grade to dystopian genre.
- Outrageous Writer
- The outrageous blog of a girl "fool" of thoughts.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- Wina Wonders
- The (very) personal blog of Wina Puangco--a 21-year-old blogger, entrepreneur and writer struggling to keep creative. :)
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Lutang Na Isip Blog
- Lutangnaisip comprises all endeavours of a girl in creative writing and photography (film photography). It also serves as her personal blog where she chronicles her misadventures in life.
- My Personal Blog
- A collection of feature stories, poetry, etc.
- It's always darkest before the dawn...
- A blog about fashion, beauty, food, literature, music, random rants and everything in between.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- Dresden Doll: The doll behind the mask
- Writing about the world of books and the world of reality as seen through a doll's eyes.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- St. Holbytla's Monastery
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. "Reading Tolkien in the Light of Faith." "The Lord of The Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work, unconsciously at first, but consciously in the revision.”--J. R. R. Tolkien 1958
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- Filipino Poetry
- a collection of poems in english written by famous filipino poets
- Beauty in Solitude: The Darkness Within and Without
- The thoughts and works of an educator from the Philippines
- The OFW: Overseas Filipino Writer
- A Filipino in Canada has decided to write about his life as an immigrant: from his emotional distresses to his newly-acquired friendships and acquiantances.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- La Mer de Reve
- La Mer de Reve is about Bre's art works; interesting finds about art, design, crafts, literature, current events, simple living, and even her son's musings.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- Ayaw ng Nanay Mo
- Substance + Sound + Skin + Subversion - Petty Bourgeois Fear
- Quite Fine, Thanks.
- QFT is meant to be a repository of unnecessary ramblings, strange hang-ups, useless lists, uncalled-for obsessions and other such things. Most of the time, I talk about pop culture, movies, literature, vegetarianism, and being a college kid.
- Allen Jambalaya
- This is Allen Jambalaya and welcome to my personal blog.
- Kwento ni Rich
- A Tagalog Blog of Azurich that deals with his genious mind and hilarious nothings,,,, hahaha From the maker of Rich World, comes a Tagalog blog that reaches his own imagination for all in his own language.
- My Simple Nirvana
- Andronico's personal blog
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- Thought Asylum
- random thoughts of a professional makeup artist on arts, literature, music, and what have you.
- The Rock's Literary Collection
- A Collection of Gems From My Precious Mind...
- This blog features good books and the author's opinions and reflections on life through poetry and compositions.
- Kaleidoscopic Psyche
- Personal blog slash online journal about the awesome and not-so-awesome randomness and its beautiful benches. Basically a mix of my mental blocks, my little miss, photography, DIYs, arts & literature, and a pint of fashion what-nots.
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- taste and see!
- A blog dedicated to feature things to celebrate, to inspire...and then some ;-) Post categories include: Faith Matters, Stuff to Try, Straight from My Kitchen, Readers Unite, Guilty Pleasures, Causes, and All Else!
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- The Poetry Of Things
- "THE POETRY OF THINGS" IS A PAGE DEDICATED TO CHRONICLING THE BEAUTIFUL STORIES BEHIND THE THINGS WE CHERISH. IT FEATURES THE POETRY OF OUR MATERIAL POSSESSIONS - THE REASONS WHY WE PUT SUCH VALUE IN THESE KEEPSAKES WE TREASURE.