Blogs on literature
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- This blog features good books and the author's opinions and reflections on life through poetry and compositions.
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- Me Likes Art
- News, reviews, and commentaries on film, literature, theater, television, etcetera.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- My Personal Blog
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Dresden Doll: The doll behind the mask
- Writing about the world of books and the world of reality as seen through a doll's eyes.
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- St. Holbytla's Monastery
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. "Reading Tolkien in the Light of Faith." "The Lord of The Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work, unconsciously at first, but consciously in the revision.”--J. R. R. Tolkien 1958
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- A Rush Of Blood To The Head
- A Rush Of Blood To The Head is my personal blog where I vent my opinions, reviews, criticisms, praises, and things about life in general. Attempts to lighten up the writing style will be constantly made yet cases of melancholia will be inevitable.
- Mutually Exclusive
- Thoughts you won't find anywhere else.
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- Ayaw ng Nanay Mo
- Substance + Sound + Skin + Subversion - Petty Bourgeois Fear
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- Quite Fine, Thanks.
- QFT is meant to be a repository of unnecessary ramblings, strange hang-ups, useless lists, uncalled-for obsessions and other such things. Most of the time, I talk about pop culture, movies, literature, vegetarianism, and being a college kid.
- P[e]NORAMA: Gallery of Scribbles
- P[e]NORAMA is the gallery that showcases my pen’s scrawls, the pensieve that keeps my mind’s ramblings, the simple note in the music of my life, and the rhyme in the poetry of my dreams. — Sherma E. Benosa
- Literature At Twilight
- Two teenagers who are embarking on various quests such as slaying dragons, meeting gods and goddesses, traveling through time, having super powers, meeting someone special, solving mysterious cases, going inside haunted houses, and more
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- La Mer de Reve
- La Mer de Reve is about Bre's art works; interesting finds about art, design, crafts, literature, current events, simple living, and even her son's musings.
- My Brain Farts From Things We Don't Eat In Life..
- Weirdong Pasahero
- Ang pakikipagsapalaran ni Brio habang nakasakay sa jeep atbp.
- Lucid Pages
- Pretty much about books, movies and everything in between!
- Kaleidoscopic Psyche
- Personal blog slash online journal about the awesome and not-so-awesome randomness and its beautiful benches. Basically a mix of my mental blocks, my little miss, photography, DIYs, arts & literature, and a pint of fashion what-nots.
- LAKASA | Iluko Writings Online
- Collections of Iluko poem (daniw). Few essay in iluko (salaysay), ilokano short story (sarita), memoir of an Ilocano- Penned by Leofina Jane G. Galleta. Ilocana.
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- between the lines
- A compilation of personal poetry works and postcards that inspires.
- My Simple Nirvana
- Andronico's personal blog