Blogs on literature
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- This blog features good books and the author's opinions and reflections on life through poetry and compositions.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- My Personal Blog
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- Dresden Doll: The doll behind the mask
- Writing about the world of books and the world of reality as seen through a doll's eyes.
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- P[e]NORAMA: Gallery of Scribbles
- P[e]NORAMA is the gallery that showcases my pen’s scrawls, the pensieve that keeps my mind’s ramblings, the simple note in the music of my life, and the rhyme in the poetry of my dreams. — Sherma E. Benosa
- Quite Fine, Thanks.
- QFT is meant to be a repository of unnecessary ramblings, strange hang-ups, useless lists, uncalled-for obsessions and other such things. Most of the time, I talk about pop culture, movies, literature, vegetarianism, and being a college kid.
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- Lucid Pages
- Pretty much about books, movies and everything in between!
- A Rush Of Blood To The Head
- A Rush Of Blood To The Head is my personal blog where I vent my opinions, reviews, criticisms, praises, and things about life in general. Attempts to lighten up the writing style will be constantly made yet cases of melancholia will be inevitable.
- Kaleidoscopic Psyche
- Personal blog slash online journal about the awesome and not-so-awesome randomness and its beautiful benches. Basically a mix of my mental blocks, my little miss, photography, DIYs, arts & literature, and a pint of fashion what-nots.
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- St. Holbytla's Monastery
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. "Reading Tolkien in the Light of Faith." "The Lord of The Rings is of course a fundamentally religious and Catholic work, unconsciously at first, but consciously in the revision.”--J. R. R. Tolkien 1958
- God's Living Promise
- This blog is created to celebrate God's promises in our lives. To remind us that He is always there even in times that we have forgotten him.