Blogs on literature
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- My Personal Blog
- I Write Because You Exist
- This is my personal blog where I vent my opinions, reviews, criticisms, praises, and things about life in general. Attempts to lighten up the writing style will be constantly made yet cases of melancholia will be inevitable.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- Beautifully Blessed
- TURNING MY DREAMS INTO REALITY AND FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE PROCESS. EVERYTHING IS MADE BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME.
- A blog of life with fashion.
- Quite Fine, Thanks.
- QFT is meant to be a repository of unnecessary ramblings, strange hang-ups, useless lists, uncalled-for obsessions and other such things. Most of the time, I talk about pop culture, movies, literature, vegetarianism, and being a college kid.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- A collection of poems in progress by Lorenzo A. Fernandez Jr.--the title speaks for itself.
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- Ayaw ng Nanay Mo
- Substance + Sound + Skin + Subversion - Petty Bourgeois Fear
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.