Blogs on literature
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- The Wandering Klutz
- Let's wander the streets and talk about travels, food, tech, movies, music, politics, fashion and all that jazz.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- I Write Because You Exist
- This is my personal blog where I vent my opinions, reviews, criticisms, praises, and things about life in general. Attempts to lighten up the writing style will be constantly made yet cases of melancholia will be inevitable.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- My Personal Blog
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- I Am February Four
- Reviews, opinions, thoughts, and just things I wanna say about the books I read. Or sometimes just random thoughts I wanna type. And some reblogs.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- Aaron Felizmenio Online
- The Official Website of Comicbook Artist Aaron Felizmenio. Creator of Gwapoman 2000 and Minkowski Space Opera
- Quite Fine, Thanks.
- QFT is meant to be a repository of unnecessary ramblings, strange hang-ups, useless lists, uncalled-for obsessions and other such things. Most of the time, I talk about pop culture, movies, literature, vegetarianism, and being a college kid.
- Surf the World
- A blog by Emman Sualog, of PUP-Manila. I took pictures and videos of the wonders of the world, from streets to huge sceneries. Editorial, Feature and Literary Articles about Philippines and other parts of the world are seen in this.
- God's Living Promise
- This blog is created to celebrate God's promises in our lives. To remind us that He is always there even in times that we have forgotten him.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- Monk's Hobbit
- by Quirino M. Sugon Jr. We look westward to the West that was. We look eastward to the Catholic Church that is. We look downward in sadness. We look upward in hope.