Blogs on literature
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- rizal college of laguna
- blog that more focuses on information for education,history
- Maikling Kuwento
- Ang Blog na ito ay isang koleksyon ng mga maikling kuwento o short stories ng mga mag-aaral sa Filipino 103 (Maikling Kwento). Ang lahat na mga maikling kuwento na mababasa ay puro orihinal na gawa ng mga mag-aaral sa asignaturang ito.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- A blog of life with fashion.
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- My Personal Blog
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- R.I.P. GRAMMAR
- I'm not just into photography, but I'm also into poetry, lit. My blog is composed of a lot of things.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- She Walks in Beauty
- A college girl's random late night musings. She writes about her life, beauty, and anything that makes her happy.
- Kunware May Ganito
- Isang abala sa kanto | Isang abala sa pagtulog | Isang abala sa pagkain | at isang uripon
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- Personal blog of Mr.Apol Seban, all about his views, comments, hobbies and experience..
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- Quite Fine, Thanks.
- QFT is meant to be a repository of unnecessary ramblings, strange hang-ups, useless lists, uncalled-for obsessions and other such things. Most of the time, I talk about pop culture, movies, literature, vegetarianism, and being a college kid.
- sa mga nagbabasa ng patlang.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- A blog that features my take on certain matters added with appropriate puns and is open for online marketing.
- Cannot Be Unseen
- Just a cramped space in the Internet where a confused twenty-something rambles about life and its complexities.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- La Mer de Reve
- La Mer de Reve is about Bre's art works; interesting finds about art, design, crafts, literature, current events, simple living, and even her son's musings.
- God's Living Promise
- This blog is created to celebrate God's promises in our lives. To remind us that He is always there even in times that we have forgotten him.
- This is to discover my being a Bicolano.. my way to myself.. my personal reflection and literature
- The Literary Temple of Indulgence
- Behold, the paradigm of Indulgence, the literary temple of conscious expression, and the liberal baptism of an open mind. Urban Satire, rants and raves, poetry, philosophy, and overall bitching from a 26 yr old FIl-Am.
- The author's quest and online journal about everything.
- Dresden Doll: The doll behind the mask
- Writing about the world of books and the world of reality as seen through a doll's eyes.