Blogs on lawyer
- Fashion Ate The Lawyer
- Blog of Fashion Photographer Miguel Alomajan that focuses on Everything Fashion, lifestyle, Arts and Events.
- Notes on Philippine Law and Jurisprudence
- It is a simple on-line repository of my notes on selected topics and updates on Philippine law, jurisprudence and the judicial system. The articles are primarily intended as references for further study and research on a given legal subject.
- I M A Lawyer
- references, issues, codal and more
- Law School Funk
- Law School Funk started out as a law student's journey in law school. Now that the law student is now a lawyer, the journey continues. This blog contains case digests, jurisprudence links, and helpful topics for law students.
- Fashionably Legal
- My blog is about my passion for fashion and my profession. I am a lawyer with sense of fashion. I blog about my outfits. I blog about my views and opinions. I also share my life experiences in that blog.
- Idle in Makati
- a blog of my interests
- Pussycat's Odyssey
- A simple person with a big heart and yes... once a struggling (working) law student who anxiously waited for the 2007 Bar Exam results until the 29th of March 2008 at the Supreme Court, and finally... his dream of becoming a lawyer just came true!!! :-)