Blogs on law school
- Law School Funk
- Law School Funk started out as a law student's journey in law school. Now that the law student is now a lawyer, the journey continues. This blog contains case digests, jurisprudence links, and helpful topics for law students.
- The Digester
- The Digester is a blog that aims to provide case digests for law students. It is updated weekly. It also markets products and services unrelated to the field of law.
- The Daily Panda
- WELCOME TO The Daily Panda - The race is not only to the swift, but to those who keep on running.
- Notes on Philippine Law and Jurisprudence
- It is a simple on-line repository of my notes on selected topics and updates on Philippine law, jurisprudence and the judicial system. The articles are primarily intended as references for further study and research on a given legal subject.
- The class of Socrates
- This is a blog about the life in law school. It contains helpful tips and case briefs or digests for those who needs it especially the filipino law students