Blogs on hiv
- eClinik Alternative Healthcare provides non-invasive, non-chemo,non-herbal,non-radioactive,non-thermic, AIDS/Cancer treatments with 90-day MoneyBack Guarantee.
- I AM HIV POSITIVE
- I am 22 years old. I am a Filipino. I live somewhere in Metro Manila, Philippines. I am a dreamer. I am HIV positive. This is my battle.
- HIV Positive Pinoy
- I am a young man from the Philippines living with HIV. I was diagnosed last March 2012 just as my career in the healthcare industry was about to take off. My personal advocacy focuses on HIV/AIDS education and prevention in the LGBT community.
- partee and play
- ako si BONG and this is my HIV diary
- This Heart is Still Beating
- My battle through LOVE, LIFE and HIV.
- Life of a Poz. Buhay HIV positive.
- 21 May 2012
- On May 21, 2012 I found out that I was HIV+. This is the story of my life since then. Moving forward, I plan to make it to as many May 21's as I can.
- Nurse Nicky HIV
- a Registered Nurse now HIV+ living in the Philippines i hope being a third world country doesn't make an impact on my situation. where healthcare needs is unmet, where politicians itself considers HIV/AIDS taboo.
- Health R&D Today
- Keeping you posted of the world's health research and development