Blogs on happiness
- Rules to be Happy
- The unofficial rules to have a happy life.
- Words of Happinest
- Words of Happinest talks about happiness, that which its author believes is anything under the sun.
- Cerulean Rose Diary
- My blog is about life... celebrations, struggles, happiness, family, friends and love... Hope you enjoy the journal of my journey through this life...
- Leap Year Lola
- I am not a grandma. Far from it. In fact, as of this writing, I am only 7.25 years old.
- Nostalgic Euphoria
- Blog of a 17 year old ambitious girl off to discover what she really wants in her life.
- isang manikang buhangin..
- Dianneregina ~ a doll made out of sand molded by life's sweet experiences. This blog represents my love for random things and anything that makes me happy.
- Cosmic Glitter
- I want to bend in a thousand directions, like the sun does, like love does, like time stopped so the hands of the clock could hold each other.
- POEMS COLLECTIONS
- ........ aheart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love no matter how long the time and how far the distance..
- Happiness is my CHOICE
- a personal blog which is a mirror of Monica Marie's life. this includes every happening and thoughts that comes in her mind.
- Tara! Let's be happy
- Blog of a happy momma. Kakemehan at kacharcharan.
- Happy Beans
- More Happy than being Lucky...
- Shane Austine
- I am here to share my thoughts, dreams and a bit of myself.
- An Inner City of Random Thoughts
- Jabellita Maldita
- My Thoughts. My Opinions. My Stories. My Life in a Blog.
- a blog about life, beauty, fath, love etc. currently it contains poems, posts about love and different things about my life
- It is a personal blog. People get a lot from this blog because of the life lessons and experiences the blogger shares.
- OCEANNE'S VIEW
- Daily reflections of a woman on life, happiness, dreams, love...everything that touches her being....
- R. Daily Catalog
- I am a believer of Christ. Writing is my way to cope. I dislike the power of fist fight and backstabbing. A good talk is the best way to end a feud. RDC is a feature magazine blog.
- La Vita E Bella
- life is beautiful :)
- Bea Roa. 19 years of age. Most of my blog entries include book reviews, and other life happenings that are memorable to me.
- "I don't suffer from insanity…I enjoy every minute of it!"
- Anything under the sun or "moon". I love blogging so why not post??
- THATS LIFE
- Sari saring buhay karanasan.
- Damsel Who Express
- Loraine blogs about things she wants to babble out. She's garrulous even online. She may blog on things that are baloney, but for sure, that's what she wanted to share to everyone, thus the name of her blog is purport.
- this blog is compose of literary pieces most of it are essays and some are poems which are originally composed by me, Most genres are optimistic because I am an optimistic person.
- A Beautiful Life
- Come---share life's every day opportunities for growth and happiness!
- Forever Young
- This is my own space. Daily rants about random stuffs may be found here. Mostly blog around my motto of Travel, Fall in Love and Be Happy :)
- The Grocery Couture
- Lifestyle, travel, events, photo diary, food,
- DAILY LAUGHS
- DAILY LAUGHS features jokes, funny quotes, funny songs, funny photos, funny videos, funny cartoons, and other stuffs that made us laugh, giggle or smile. We encourage submissions from you so everyone can share in the laughter daily.
- Meggnifique mainly is about a girl who loves to read and wander. The blog aims to encourage the youth to read and find pure bliss in books and literature.
- Enchanted KIMdom
- All about my experience and something i want to blog.