Blogs on friends
- Cerulean Rose Diary
- My blog is about life... celebrations, struggles, happiness, family, friends and love... Hope you enjoy the journal of my journey through this life...
- JR Late Night Blogs
- A blog which might be all about everything. The blog comprises of unique reviews, opinions and Top 10 Lists. Also, check out some of the unique features in the site. JR Late Night Blogs is a fast and unique blog made by an average student.
- Momma Mina!
- Chronicles of a New Gen Mom
- Generation Q
- Love, sex, and the pursuit of happiness. Generation Q is a webcomic that follows the lives of three gay friends: the horny artist, the shy intellectual, and the kind-hearted – uhm – well, find out for yourself.
- Best Shared Thoughts
- lots of stuff worth sharing
- Charm Salvador's blog. Anything under the sun.
- This is a blog about the life of a bachelor. How he became and remains one, his past, present, and future.
- A journey about traveling and going to other places.. A journey of love about food… A journey about love of family and friends… And a journey about loving thyself…
- I am Liz and this is my personal blog. I started blogging when I learned a bit in photography and now I blog about me, my friends, family and personal experience.
- explocook (is.plo.kok)
- explorations of the clumsy "cooks"
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- ely mac
- A personal blog about ely mac and his friends. Ely Mac intends to invade blogosphere with his thoughts, ideas and his friends' interesting activities and antics.It's all about fun and entertainment!
- a moody who is looking for what she really wants in life.
- LUCKWATCHERO: My STORY. My PRIDE. My THOUGHTS.
- Some expect me to be PERFECT, but I’m not. For nobody is, I have my mistakes, weaknesses and fears but I’m so contented for whatever life I have NOW.