Blogs on fitness
- Pinoy Fitness
- Home for all your sports, fitness and health events happening in the Philippines
- DG MNL
- Lifestyle blog of David Guison of www.dgmanila.com
- The Fit Pinoy
- A health and fitness blog for pinoys. Most of the content will be about alternative (to regular gym workouts) fitness classess/exercises you can do to lose weight.
- Thinspirational Journey | Fit, Healthy & Beautiful
- A Thinspo blog that turned into a healthy-living blog. Striving to become Fit, healthy and beautiful. Sharing experiences, recipes, workout tips etc...
- Blackdove Nest
- A recreational swimmer's journey towards achieving optimum health and fitness.
- Cebu Fitness Blog
- Cebu Fitness Blog of CFB is all about fitness, healthy living, fun run information , getting fit and weight loss articles. It also features celebrities, gym buffs and other personalities who aim to be fit and sexy.
- Be Healthy and Well
- your online health and wellness guide
- Run Adobo King
- Running, Sports & Adobo
- Thought Peek
- Apparently, I just became an athlete. This blog is about what's happening with me when I run, swim, box, wall climb and work out.
- The Rainbow Star
- This blog is about Medical, Health and Fitness, Education, Home Improvement and Finance. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions. Email me at email@example.com
- ~iMoM~ is a work-at-home-mom of three who blogs about motherhood, home life,food, health and fitness, family and friendships, travels, school and education.
- Project: Me, Only Better!
- Being a mom made me prioritize every one and everything (I even write about it at www.mommyunwired.com), except myself. This blog would be all about discovering a better version of me!
- Pinoy Pharmacists
- Health and Fitness, Entertainment and Lifestyle, Education, Business, and random thoughts.
- PT Perspectives
- PT Perspectives provides a platform for people to share their new found knowledge, expertise, experiences and generally their teachings to a wonderful, inquisitive and enthusiastic audience of health and fitness readers through our blog.
- Excursions of a Wanderlust in style
- trips and eats
- .PARALLEL UNIVERSES.
- Dr Emer's personal and medical weblog.
- Marienternal Metamorphed Life
- I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard.
- Jham's Corner
- This blog serves as my journal of my running and active lifestyle experiences. I created this blog to share how the passion of running pushes me to my limits. Enjoy the run and welcome to the running world!
- The Healthy Pinay
- A Pinay's journey through healthy living, sharing recipes and experiences along the way. Vegan's definitely have more fun! Health and Fitness enthusiast just sharing all I know.
- SPAR Fight Institute
- The absolute best Mixed Martial Arts gym in Metro Manila. News, videos, photos, anything and everything MMA.
- Gracia Fashionista
- Latest fashion trends, hot new designers, deals on clothing and accessories, apparel industry news, celebrity style and more -
- iHeart Good Health
- Journeying towards a healthier lifestyle one step at a time
- MAV's Healthy Tips
- Health and Beyond
- Glutton on a Diet
- Oh the contradiction of it all, I love to it but I also love to stay fit and sexy
- Fitness Philipines
- This blog is about myself and my love of fitness. As such, it will contain not just discussions about fitness in general, but about fitness specifically from my point of view.
- a running blog
- the weekend blog of a mama-of-all-trades
- Life is My Dancefloor
- Life is my Dancefloor is where fashion, food, fitness and faith unites. Let me take you to my daily dancecapades and adventures. For inquiries or collaborations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Dose of Everything
- An ABC guide and tips on health, wellness, fitness and almost everything under the sun
- What A Woman Say
- Everything a woman needs.
- A World Of Exploration
- Events & PR Practitioner, Travel Aficionado, Fitness Enthusiast, Yogini, Vegetarian, and the list goes on!
- Get Set Go
- This blog is dedicated to the burning motivation in me right now that drives me to attain the healthiest and fittest me ever.
- Tech Spec
- I like gadgets, but I'm not the typical geek next door. I also like to put my body in its limits by doing all sorts of outdoor activities. I've dedicated this site to fitness, running and the gadgets that comes along with it. Happy Blogging!
- Celebrating the Beauty of Life
- At 30, I realized that life is too short to waste it. This blog will remind me to be happy, positive, confident, hopeful, and live life to the fullest.
- Happy Fit Fab
- Happy Fit Fab encourages uniqueness and being be-YOU-tiful no matter what race, gender, age, religion, body shape, size, weight, career and food choice to provide inspiration and motivation and let you design your own life, in your own terms.
- Takbo Alvin
- My journey to 42K and beyond
- The Running Duo
- The Running Adventures of Din and Carrie
- Maiden Modality
- Maiden Modality is a blog about the lifestyle of women and how to make themselves feel and look beautiful inside and out.
- Third World Runner
- Rambling Chad's journal on his running endeavor
- The Athletic Geek
- The Athletic Geek is a journal that represents my journey from a being a stagnant geek the past decade to achieving a healthy, fit and active lifestyle.
- Fitness and Health for Women and Children
- This blog is about different tips about fitness and health
- Camille + E2
- They are currently premed and architecture students in Manila. This is where they document their adventures together, showing their outfits, what they eat, what they do, and everything in between.
- Remind me what I signed up for
- this blog was created to remind everyone who are trying to get fit what they signed up for.. little daily reminders of what we should be doing and what we should be remembering in our journey towards a healthier body.
- A blog by a couple of health nuts, gym buffs and label readers and a couple, literally. As long as you have a buddy builder, working out and living healthy doesn't have to be so complicated.
- Scuba Dives
- Scuba Updates, Worlds Best Scuba Diving Sites, Domestic and International Airline Promos, Fitness Tips.
- Mama Wena is NOT Obese
- A fitness journal of a mommy of two who wants to go back to her pre-pregnancy weight.
- Health Matters
- This blog speaks about health and fitness. It also presents some diseases and ways of preventing them. It also shows current news regarding health and its related concerns.