Blogs on fitness
- Pinoy Fitness
- Home for all your sports, fitness and health events happening in the Philippines
- The Fit Pinoy
- A health and fitness blog for pinoys. Most of the content will be about alternative (to regular gym workouts) fitness classess/exercises you can do to lose weight.
- Thinspirational Journey | Fit, Healthy & Beautiful
- A Thinspo blog that turned into a healthy-living blog. Striving to become Fit, healthy and beautiful. Sharing experiences, recipes, workout tips etc...
- Food, Fitness and Photography. 4 F's of my life.
- Be Healthy and Well
- your online health and wellness guide
- Blackdove Nest
- A recreational swimmer's journey towards achieving optimum health and fitness.
- A Sedentary Lifestyle
- A blog that focuses on fitness, weight loss, and anything in the fitness department.
- Thought Peek
- Apparently, I just became an athlete. This blog is about what's happening with me when I run, swim, box, wall climb and work out.
- ~iMoM~ is a work-at-home-mom of three who blogs about motherhood, home life,food, health and fitness, family and friendships, travels, school and education.
- Wayne won't Lose
- I blog about love and relationships. I blog about health and fitness. If you need some advice, feel free to ask me. I blog from the HEART.
- Project: Me, Only Better!
- Being a mom made me prioritize every one and everything (I even write about it at www.mommyunwired.com), except myself. This blog would be all about discovering a better version of me!
- Excursions of a Wanderlust in style
- trips and eats
- Run Proud
- Running, Marathon, Ultra marathon, Philippine Races, Running Tips, Fitness Tips
- .PARALLEL UNIVERSES.
- Dr Emer's personal and medical weblog.
- a running blog
- Living the Healthy Life.
- When dieting is not option as I push the big 3-0. Come check out my healthy recipes.
- KT's Lifestyle
- Personal style and life of KT
- iHeart Good Health
- Journeying towards a healthier lifestyle one step at a time
- Beauty Ketch
- It is all about women!
- Tech Spec
- I like gadgets, but I'm not the typical geek next door. I also like to put my body in its limits by doing all sorts of outdoor activities. I've dedicated this site to fitness, running and the gadgets that comes along with it. Happy Blogging!
- Fitness Philipines
- This blog is about myself and my love of fitness. As such, it will contain not just discussions about fitness in general, but about fitness specifically from my point of view.
- Third World Runner
- Rambling Chad's journal on his running endeavor
- The Running Duo
- The Running Adventures of Din and Carrie
- Mommy's Day Out
- A mom's health and beauty quest.
- the weekend blog of a mama-of-all-trades
- A World Of Exploration
- Events & PR Practitioner, Travel Aficionado, Fitness Enthusiast, Yogini, Vegetarian, and the list goes on!
- ultimate guide to weight loss
- want you lose weight? Here are some ways and tactics to help you lose weight and arrive to your desired - ultimate guide to weight loss
- Maiden Modality
- Maiden Modality is a blog about the lifestyle of women and how to make themselves feel and look beautiful inside and out.
- Get Set Go
- This blog is dedicated to the burning motivation in me right now that drives me to attain the healthiest and fittest me ever.
- This is a blog that caters different stories and facts, from Christianity, Fitness challenges, discovering Philippine places and other topics that pops-up our curiosity to facts and stories.
- My Blog
- This is a blog of Albert Asis, blabbing about random stuff he stumbles.
- Fitness and Health for Women and Children
- This blog is about different tips about fitness and health
- Pinay Fitness
- To building a stronger Filipina Community.
- A Dose of Everything
- An ABC guide and tips on health, wellness, fitness and almost everything under the sun
- Health Matters
- This blog speaks about health and fitness. It also presents some diseases and ways of preventing them. It also shows current news regarding health and its related concerns.
- Kahlilfitness - Join the movement!
- All those fellow filipinos that want to be ripped and cut should check out this blog! I post pictures of the food I eat, and I also talk about some workouts which could work for everyone. It's great eyecandy!