Blogs on environment
- Online journal of Ged Carpizo. Sharing art, tutorials, crafts, travels, photography, technology, korean and japanese culture tidbits, and earth-love.
- MERELY MY OPINION
- The travails of a warrior weathering out a mid-life crisis...
- Grad School Jungle
- A blog about everything related to graduate school, education, research, development, and environment. The blog aims to provide tips and other helpful posts in order to be successful in grad school.
- CAFA Notes
- compilation of my lecture notes at the college of architecture and architecture board exams review notes and questions
- VJ Gonzales
- An informational blog which focuses on the followig major topics Business, Environment, Events, Money Making, News, Sports, Technology, LIFE and Affiliations
- Imagine Green
- Environment, Conservation, Recycling, Preservation
- Nature Scape
- A photo-travel-blog....
- Thinking Green
- News and information about environment and green energy
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- Instead of climate change, why not build a climate for change?!
- lucky toe
- Lucky toe is about me and my family. A chronicle of our (almost) day-to-day activities. It tackles ideas on, but not limited to family, relationship, health, environment, children, faith, hobbies and personal goals
- My blog is about my passion in life, my family, sports, outdoors, environment, food and automobiles
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- Eco Solutions Manila
- Online resource on environmental protection, pollution abatement, waste management, climate change mitigation and adaptation, biodiversity conservation, and coastal resource management from the Philippines.
- Photography, hiking, diving and all around goofing off in the wilderness.
- I Love Pines Philippines
- This blogsite is dedicated to the people of Pines, Philippines whether they're home or abroad. Thinking globally and acting locally all for the love of Pines.