Blogs on environment
- Online journal of Ged Carpizo. Sharing art, tutorials, crafts, travels, photography, technology, korean and japanese culture tidbits, and earth-love.
- Grad School Jungle
- A blog about everything related to graduate school, education, research, development, and environment. The blog aims to provide tips and other helpful posts in order to be successful in grad school.
- MERELY MY OPINION
- The travails of a warrior weathering out a mid-life crisis...
- My world is getting smaller everyday
- This is one of my mother portal of all my blogsites that focus mainly on personal experiences. The site also links to my other sites that feature my hobbies and interests, including online reviews, travels, photography and reading.
- Casual Sentiments
- MGVDR expresses her casual sentiments about beauty, fashion, environment, politics, health, love, education, lifestyle, movies, songs, and life in general.
- Perceptions of a Young Christian Woman
- Perceptions of A Young Christian Woman mostly deals with my journey as a growing christian, a young wife and mommy, and a community leader. I also do reviews on literature and self- help guides on leadership and character.
- CAFA Notes
- compilation of my lecture notes at the college of architecture and architecture board exams review notes and questions
- My blog is about my passion in life, my family, sports, outdoors, environment, food and automobiles
- VJ Gonzales
- An informational blog which focuses on the followig major topics Business, Environment, Events, Money Making, News, Sports, Technology, LIFE and Affiliations
- Nature Scape
- A photo-travel-blog....
- Imagine Green
- Environment, Conservation, Recycling, Preservation
- Thinking Green
- News and information about environment and green energy
- Instead of climate change, why not build a climate for change?!
- spelling tuesday
- philippines arts and culture, filipinos
- My eTravel Diary
- This mainly on my travelling experiences locally and abroad. Some interesting photos taken during my trips are also included in the site, including links to my other personal websites.
- A social network for eco friendly people. Started by Filipino members but now membership is all over the world. Kabayan, suportahan natin ito! A lot of blog articles inside the network.
- lucky toe
- Lucky toe is about me and my family. A chronicle of our (almost) day-to-day activities. It tackles ideas on, but not limited to family, relationship, health, environment, children, faith, hobbies and personal goals
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- Photography, hiking, diving and all around goofing off in the wilderness.