Blogs on drawing
- Erika Jjang!~
- Annyong haseyo! I'm an Interior Design student who loves Korean Culture, KPOP & Kdramas. I'm also a fan of the Hunger Games. I mostly splurge on Korea Cosmetics! <333
- The creative playround of illustrator/designer Regina Silva- posting about art, illustration, design, crafts, paper love, travel, and all things in between.
- Daily Paintings by Faith Te
- A blog featuring realistic oil paintings by artist Faith Te. Includes all paintings from my 365 Daily Painting project.
- The Art of Jeca Martinez
- A blog mainly about illustration, animation and inspiration by Multimedia Arts student Jeca Martinez
- Wedgie's Sketch Blog
- Wedgienet.net's sketchy counterpart -- for quick doodles, sketches, and works-in-progress :)
- Sexy Nomad Projects
- This blog details my journey on natural, artsy and crafty projects I've always wanted to do. Join me as I try to rediscover my passions in spite of my very hectic work schedule.
- Pencil Paint
- The creative narrative of a bespectacled fairy finding herself through pencil and paint.
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- Do What You Love
- A blog by Carla Chua where she writes about her love for drawing, painting and other random stuff that she finds entertaining at the moment.
- DK Books and Other Stuff
- A collection of drawings, stories, activities, etc. of my son.
- My doodles and other random things I love
- The Drawing Diaries
- The art blog of Veeyah Penero, an Atenean taking up BS Digital Illustration and Animation who enjoys doing a gazillion things with the little time given to her.
- Chasing Moons
- I like telling stories. But let me assure you that all of them are 100% true.
- More Turpentine Please
- WHEN I FIND A NEED TO EXPLAIN THE UNCERTAINTIES THAT I FEEL, EXPAND ON MY DECISIONS AND EVENTUAL JUSTIFICATIONS FOR ANY OF THE ARTWORKS I AM WORKING ON, THEN THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL FIND ME.
- Yenz's artdump.