Blogs on davao city
- Davao Information Site
- A blog about Davao City, tourist spots, beaches, shopping centers, events, restaurants and anything and everything about Davao City, Philippines.
- Little Pieces of Happy
- Looking at life through rose-colored glasses Shopping + Healthy Living + Toddler Life + LDR Loving + Finance Fridays + My Christian Journey + The Everyday Ordinary = My Little Pieces of Happy
- Davao City Travel Guide. Samal beaches, Hotel and Attractions. Updated daily.
- Davao Property For Sale
- Davao Property For Sale is the desired partner of Filipino families in finding and owning a HOME in Davao City, Philippines every step of the way.
- Davao's fascinating people, events and places through the eyes of a Dabawenya PTA mom
- Marion's Imaje
- I See, I Click, I tell Stories
- Caramielrush by Miel Laquindanum
- Miel Laquindanum is a 21 year old couch potato who loves to share: personal style, photo diaries and travel whereabouts on this corner of the interweb. Come and follow me to know all my daily musings and random shenanigans in life.
- Hello from Davao.
- This news blog is about about Davao's culture, entertainment, economic growth, business sector, local politics, places to eat and and must-sees and updates on education and health issues concerning us, the Dabawenyos.
- This blog talks about Davao City and all events that affect and influence Davao City. Get your daily dose of news, discussion, editorial and issues that matter.
- Davao Homeschooling Family
- Guide, help, tips and tricks for homeschooling in Davao City. Marriage and parenting tips plus Davao restaurants and events are also shared.
- A Real Estate Property Consultant that help you find the most suitable property that fit your needs from High End to Middle Class properties and the most affordable homes in Davao City
- malagos farm
- The Malagos Farm Fair is an occasion to showcase and sell the menagerie of farm animals the Puentespina Family grows to include dairy goats, cows, sheep, cocks, horses, peacocks, pheasants, ostriches, fancy chickens, dogs, and ornamental birds.
- MY DURIAN CITY
- Everything I love and hate about Davao City