Blogs on christian
- CBCP News
- CBCP News portal
- The Unforced Rhythms of Grace
- Grace is not a subject, not a principle, not a doctrine. It's Jesus Christ. In Him, you are blessed, favored and accepted. You are a new creation.
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- Free Christian Song Lyrics and Chords
- Huge of a free christian song with lyrics and chords for music ministry, church members, want a chords while playing guitar, piano etc.
- Dems Angeles
- About me.
- Beyond JOYful
- She blabs, not blogs.
- You are Never Alone
- A blog that aims to inspire, bring hope and share the love of God.
- I'm just an ordinary girl with an extraordinary God. My blog is all about my faith as I journey with God, inspiration, realization and encouragement. Writing is my birthright from God. And this is my way of connecting to you.
- her hair is curly and so is her life.. she writes her random thoughts, better finds, poems, post about photography of sunset sky and anything cute, nice music, Marikina, Christian life, faith, etc!
- Now Showing
- This blog is about my passions in daily dose of wisdom, IT, Christianity and Leadership.
- A personal arts and crafts blog from Christina who belongs to a family of artists who love creating new things together. Features freebies, tutorials, photography, inspirational articles and all.
- Gessyl Enchanted
- Tales of balancing motherhood, blogging, handling the business and being married to the most temperamental dude in the archipelago.
- Lessons on Waiting
- Christian. Lawyer. Learning to be both at the same time.
- ang tambayan ni "pam"
- Musician. Composer in the making, Amateur photographer. A Follower of Jesus. Simple person but Making Jesus Famous! And I love to Travel!!
- Believing The Unbelievable
- GOD is my heartbeat and passion.My life has never been about me,it's all about Him.Desiring to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!:)
- spot this blog and experience the wellness and goodness of God. Surely this blog well meditate you.
- Personal christian teen blog on life, choices and other crazy things that most teenagers think about.
- Omnia Vincit Amor
- A Filipino journalist's writings inspired by faith, hope, love and a Catholic perspective of current affairs
- "I have seen the Lord!"
- Stories of encounter with the Risen Lord
- I Heart Jesus
- There is a god-shaped vacuum in the heart of everyone that only God can fill through His son Jesus Christ". -Blaise Pascal
- Behind This Piercings and all
- Adventure faith walk of a radical christian. Faithfully loving and worshiping Jesus even though with all his Piercings and tattoo.
- Heavenly Yours
- And then there was blogspot... Enter Blog Address (URL): http://HeavenlyYours [Enter] This blog address is available. Good Grace What a nice Blogname!
- Possibly Maybe Unexpectedly
- Possibly Maybe Unexpectedly (PMU) is a blog that aims to inspire and share God's goodness in our everyday (even those which most consider as mundane). Cheers to life!
- voice of truth
- This site contains all the nuggets of truth that I have discovered while conducting my personal bible study. I have presented them in an outlined form so that the main points can be easily understood. Please join me as I journey through the bible...
- Maximizing Marriage
- A website dedicated towards equipping you for a God-honoring and fulfilling marriage.
- As God Writes My Life Story
- My journey on how I live my life as God writes my life story.
- Adsum Domine
- Adsum Domine means "Here I am, Lord". It's a personal blog that aims to glorify God in all things.
- FY Worshipers
- It is a blog of worship, a blog of devotion and a blog for worshipers to gather
- "FILL THE WATER POTS..."
- It is the hope of this blog to encourage and inspire the Married couples to fill in their "water pots" with "water of love and goodness" because the journey of marriage is tiring and thirsting. Remember, we draw what we put inside the
- Getting Over A Break Up
- This is a record of someone who went through a break up from a long term relationship on 08 February 2010. It's meant to keep going until there is a resolution.
- The life of a runner
- I created this blog to share my thoughts in running, travelling, being a Christian, a pinoy, a family guy, a food enthusiast, and anything under the sun.