Blogs on christian
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- Philippine Catholic Churches
- In this blog are photos and information about my visits to various Catholic Churches in the Philippines.
- Free Christian Song Lyrics and Chords
- Huge of a free christian song with lyrics and chords for music ministry, church members, want a chords while playing guitar, piano etc.
- got Thoughts?
- A Filipino pastor in California posts his Christian experiences, ideas, sermons, articles, Bible understanding, and theologies.
- Jacobs Fountain
- A website dedicated to Christian content
- Spiritual Charismatic Music Ministry
- This blog is all about collection of charismatic and praising songs
- Omnia Vincit Amor
- A Filipino journalist's writings inspired by faith, hope, love and a Catholic perspective of current affairs
- The Catholic Chic
- The Catholic Chic is a personal and religious blog about the life of a Catholic woman in today's modern world.
- That is Faith.
- A personal blog of a Christian woman named Faith who talks about her life as a nurse and a daughter of God.
- A personal arts and crafts blog from Christina who belongs to a family of artists who love creating new things together. Features freebies, tutorials, photography, inspirational articles and all.
- Call me Eunice
- Sharing, inspiring and encouraging stories. Living for the glory of the One who saved me.
- spot this blog and experience the wellness and goodness of God. Surely this blog well meditate you.
- Believing The Unbelievable
- GOD is my heartbeat and passion.My life has never been about me,it's all about Him.Desiring to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!:)
- I Heart Jesus
- There is a god-shaped vacuum in the heart of everyone that only God can fill through His son Jesus Christ". -Blaise Pascal
- Behind This Piercings and all
- Adventure faith walk of a radical christian. Faithfully loving and worshiping Jesus even though with all his Piercings and tattoo.
- The Living Bread
- Christian Living