Blogs on christian
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen
- Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen's official website. I stream Christian music and talk about faith, pop culture, and politics.
- Free Christian Song Lyrics and Chords
- Huge of a free christian song with lyrics and chords for music ministry, church members, want a chords while playing guitar, piano etc.
- Jacobs Fountain
- A website dedicated to Christian content
- got Thoughts?
- A Filipino pastor in California posts his Christian experiences, ideas, sermons, articles, Bible understanding, and theologies.
- "I have seen the Lord!"
- Stories of encounter with the Risen Lord
- The Queen's Doll
- She's a devout Catholic girl trying to make her way in a liberated world without sacrificing her values, and writing about this journey sporadically.
- The Catholic Chic
- The Catholic Chic is a personal and religious blog about the life of a Catholic woman in today's modern world.
- Believing The Unbelievable
- GOD is my heartbeat and passion.My life has never been about me,it's all about Him.Desiring to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART!:)
- A personal arts and crafts blog from Christina who belongs to a family of artists who love creating new things together. Features freebies, tutorials, photography, inspirational articles and all.
- Maximizing Marriage
- A website dedicated towards equipping you for a God-honoring and fulfilling marriage.
- Heavenly Yours
- And then there was blogspot... Enter Blog Address (URL): http://HeavenlyYours [Enter] This blog address is available. Good Grace What a nice Blogname!
- Lessons on Waiting
- Christian. Lawyer. Learning to be both at the same time.
- Living Undaunted
- Living Undaunted aims to encourage individuals to live the unconventional, unstoppable and undaunted life with Jesus Christ.
- This blog is for all the YOU-th out there who are in need of guidance and inspiration. May this blog reach them out and bring inspiration to them. Inspiration that will lead to hope. And hope that will lead to a change - a positive change.
- Possibly Maybe Unexpectedly
- Possibly Maybe Unexpectedly (PMU) is a blog that aims to inspire and share God's goodness in our everyday (even those which most consider as mundane). Cheers to life!
- I Heart Jesus
- There is a god-shaped vacuum in the heart of everyone that only God can fill through His son Jesus Christ". -Blaise Pascal
- voice of truth
- This site contains all the nuggets of truth that I have discovered while conducting my personal bible study. I have presented them in an outlined form so that the main points can be easily understood. Please join me as I journey through the bible...
- Omnia Vincit Amor
- A Filipino journalist's writings inspired by faith, hope, love and a Catholic perspective of current affairs
- JESUS CHRIST BE LIFTED UP
- About the Christian Faith,Jesus Christ Be Lifted Up, Preach the Gospel Around the World.
- Behind This Piercings and all
- Adventure faith walk of a radical christian. Faithfully loving and worshiping Jesus even though with all his Piercings and tattoo.
- Gessyl Enchanted
- Tales of balancing motherhood, blogging, handling the business and being married to the most temperamental dude in the archipelago.
- How Blessed and Loved I Am!
- Words are not enough to say how many blessings we receive from the Lord each day. It is for this reason that this blog exists - to tell how everything is very much part of God's shower of graces.
- spot this blog and experience the wellness and goodness of God. Surely this blog well meditate you.