Blogs on advice
- Uncracked Balls
- Advice, Articles & Stories on Relationship, Dating, Sex & Love
- Super Useful Talaga! Dragonanswers answers your questions, providing a daily dose of free, fun and helpful advice. Join our huge Pinoy community on facebook to ask the dragon questions and get helpful answers.
- Koko and Everything Else
- This is a site perfect for people who want to laugh, to think, to be aware, to learn or just to be plainly entertained! From food to travel, from love advices to sarcastic humor, readers will surely be able to relate to a post or two!
- An Ina-Tay Writes
- Ina-Tay: A combination of two Filipino words, Inay (Mother) and Itay (Father). Inatay refers to a person who plays both the role of a father and mother - ergo, a single parent. This blog is about my travails, triumphs and letdowns of being a single mom.
- JAYR THE EXPLORER
- 22 y.o. Modish Dabawenyo, who loves to explore the world of fashion and his other fondness.
- Libre Tanong
- A blog dedicated to answer your questions in love and in life. Ask a question, get the answer straight to the point. No hard feelings. Right?
- giving advises, sharing thoughts
- Pure Awesomeness
- I savor life intensely by capturing fleeting realities through photos and words... those which can never be reproduced.
- Fashion and Soya
- Creyzest is a college "otaku" student who is addicted to beauty tips, fashion, advice giving and blog tips. She shares most of her advices here and at her Hubpage which mostly tackles about fashion, trends, beauty tips and technology.
- Picture Collections 101
- Stories, Advice and the Internet’s Best Travel Guides
- Tips to Live By
- Blogging about simple and practical tips for everyday living
- Happiness is always a Choice.
- This is an extension of my reality. I don't mean to impress, but I intend to share and inspire you with my experiences. You may not know me personally but hey, I might make a difference in your life today.
- A Purple Toffy
- Personal blog containing the most epic of blog posts. Details moments on how to deal with life. Open to strangers and acquaintances with the benefit of offering advice to the needy.