Search Results for "writing"
- EAZY Traveler
- A freelance travel journalist chronicling people, places and perspectives on and off the beaten path. Let's get ready to ramble!
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Jena Isle's Random Thoughts
- Mixed thoughts on health, education, love, writing and life.
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Filipina Explorer
- Life journeys and explorations of a mothering muse in the Philippines involving food, travel, writing and mommyhood.
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Jeepney Psychology
- Para hindi ako mainip, kung ano ano na lang ang iniisip ko nakasakay sa jeep. Minsan naman nagiisip din ako sa ibang lugar pero sa haba ng byahe ko araw araw mas marami akong naiisip sa sasakyan.
- Irrational Enigma of Drowned Beauty
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Drifting Soul is Written
- Drifting Soul is Written exploits a wide array of topics from personal reflections to travels.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Roi Serrano.
- A personal approach on a lot of things.
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- My blog is all about just anything I got on my mind. I write short stories and everything. musings and experiences.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Almost A Writer
- Here is where I will try to be my best in one of my well-loved interests - blogging.
- The Filipino Diaspora
- The Filipino Diaspora (TFD) site is the NUMBER ONE blog for Filipino online writers, their friends and non-Filipino guests, and is efficiently and effectively led and run by Filipinos.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- JUST JDY
- Just JDY is a personal style blog by John Lemuel Jumawid which covers his passion for photography, writing, music, fashion, style, art and anything creative.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- The personal blog of May Tobias-Papa, a writer and illustrator of children's books in the Philippines.
- the gypsy soul
- adventures of an 18-year old gypsy soul
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- MemoriesInSnapshots features the photography, mixed media and some creative writing works of (but not limited to) Shelby Punzalan.
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- N K blog N Ko
- Mga kwentong AKO, Akda, Kwento at Opinyon sa mga bagay-bagay ukol sa buhay, kaganapan at kasiyahan sa paglalakbay
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos is a blog that would help you explore the earning opportunities available for us. These opportunities may include making money online, businesses, finances etc. that would perfectly suit your needs!
- Free Photos and Writing
- Free Video, article writings with different subjects from cooking, recipes, poems, life, family, society, blogging, forums, restaurants, food business, lifestyle, women, beauty, fashion, short stories, and other topics of interest.
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- The Daily Jamie
- The Daily Jamie is all about photography, DIY, and reviews.
- Tha Mind Pester
- Tha Mind Pester is a blog showcasing various topics worth-reading. The aim of the blog is to tickle the mind of readers.
- P[e]NORAMA: Gallery of Scribbles
- P[e]NORAMA is the gallery that showcases my pen’s scrawls, the pensieve that keeps my mind’s ramblings, the simple note in the music of my life, and the rhyme in the poetry of my dreams. — Sherma E. Benosa
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Skinny Ninny Blog
- Call me Nenen. Eighteen. Just another boring teenager with a blog.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- Random thoughts, personal experiences, music and the concert scene, art, travel, and any other crap that comes into a teenager's mind.
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.