Search Results for "writing"
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Life is So full of tae!
- Life is full of tae. Watch me grow a garden from all the crap life is throwing me.
- Guilliean Pacheco
- Raconteuse, visual artist, & fangirl.
- Writing Meow
- Writing Meow is all about different topics like cats, social media, money, freelancing, blogging and life . We also focus on personality development, health and how to live a happy life.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- The Final Chapter
- This blog is what I see as an encyclopedia of life, love and relationships. I write not only to express my thoughts but to influence others as well.
- Wander Kid Travels
- Wander Kid Travel is another venture of Renz Cheng, blogger behind A Not-So-Popular Kid Food Blog. This contains accounts of his local and international travels.
- Skip The Flip
- Skip The Flip is the Personal Blog of Philip Andrew D. Mayol
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- Malditang Librarian
- Blog about libraries, librarianship, books, reading, writing, creativity, spirituality, and inspiration.
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- read and write beyond your limits.
- Be Your Own Anchor
- A blog that serves as Ziara's outlet of her creative thoughts and writings, as well as her journal of everyday happenings.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- An online portfolio of Red writings. It serves as his personal blog and reference of current events and views in his social life.
- Fashion. Photography. Literature. And everything else.
- Of love stories, advice and all things cliche.
- TalkShop Consultancy
- TalkShop shares its experiences and lessons learned from its English communication students.
- All about News, Headlines, Jounalism, Writing, Poetry
- The cumulative virtual space of the faceless, neglected Helen who was unfought for; the secret wallflower who wants to know more. I am by no means a writer but I have a passion for spilled ink, torn paper, and unexpressed thoughts.
- The site shares and provides FREE information relevant to BLOGGING, SOCIAL MEDIA, TECHNOLOGY, WRITING TIPS and more about INTERNET MARKETING.
- World of Caprice
- The blog of some wannabe writer.
- The Strangest Girl - Tumblr
- Call me Eena. I am a 19 years old AB Political Science student from Zamboanga City. They say I'm strange, I say each one of us must embrace our authenticity.
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
- Here's where you'll get to know the creative side of me.
- A Little Too Sentimental
- I feel a lot of things, and I'm not scared to let the world know. I write poems, and I have some monologues. Love is an art I've been wanting to master
- Enlighten your mind, Leave the thoughts behind.
- Blog ng isang batang nangangarap.
- Irrational Enigma of Drowned Beauty
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.
- Anghel sa lupa
- Ayka. 17. A dreamer. Future Programmer. College student. Simple. Shy. But one of a kind.
- Nurse in the making
- Blog contains of random posts. More of a personal blog. Features the bloggers' writing skills in terms of poetry and sharing of opinions.
- I Blog not only for myself but also for others too. I just want to express my feelings by writing or in singing. I also get my topic about the current issues in our country writing my own thoughts and sharing my own insights.
- Juan Conrado
- My own site, my blogsite, my website