Search Results for "writing"
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Life is So full of tae!
- Life is full of tae. Watch me grow a garden from all the crap life is throwing me.
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Jena Isle's Random Thoughts
- Mixed thoughts on health, education, love, writing and life.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Awaiting Disaster
- Personal and lifestyle blog of a published writer with rebel tendencies.
- Skip The Flip
- Skip The Flip is the Personal Blog of Philip Andrew D. Mayol
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Wander Kid Travels
- Wander Kid Travel is another venture of Renz Cheng, blogger behind A Not-So-Popular Kid Food Blog. This contains accounts of his local and international travels.
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- The Final Chapter
- This blog is what I see as an encyclopedia of life, love and relationships. I write not only to express my thoughts but to influence others as well.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- Life as I see and experience it through my career, family and faith.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Pau's Digital Playground
- An online dump of this short girl's life. See the places she explores, the books she reads, and basically everything else under the sun.
- Malditang Librarian
- Blog about libraries, librarianship, books, reading, writing, creativity, spirituality, and inspiration.
- Writing Meow
- Writing Meow is all about different topics like cats, social media, money, freelancing, blogging and life . We also focus on personality development, health and how to live a happy life.
- Blinded Free Spirits
- A sixteen year old's look into life. My journey into adulthood with a few tools, my camera, my clothes, and my laptop. I post streetwear and the occasional photoshoot collaborations.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- An online portfolio of Red writings. It serves as his personal blog and reference of current events and views in his social life.
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- Stories in G Major
- A collection of short stories and verses from a 20-something aspiring novelist slash daydream believer slash registered nurse.
- Writers U Trust
- helpful tips for web content writers
- Gadgets, technology and anything written as blog post and SEO articles
- Web Footprints
- Reviews on websites, movies, books and some online money making gigs.
- Weirdong Pasahero
- Ang pakikipagsapalaran ni Brio habang nakasakay sa jeep atbp.
- Hanna Without the Extra H
- Let's see what happens when a Christian girl lets her hair down. In a blog.
- Every trip, a story.
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- World of Caprice
- The blog of some wannabe writer.
- Juan Conrado
- My own site, my blogsite, my website
- JUST JDY
- Just JDY is a personal style blog by John Lemuel Jumawid which covers his passion for photography, writing, music, fashion, style, art and anything creative.