Search Results for "writing"
- JayceeDeGuzman.com - Provider of Content Writing Services for 10+ Years
- The demand for high-quality content has grown exponentially in 2014. With over a decade of experience in running a registered content writing business, Jaycee De Guzman will never disappoint you.
- EAZY Traveler
- A freelance travel journalist chronicling people, places and perspectives on and off the beaten path. Let's get ready to ramble!
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Jeepney Psychology
- Para hindi ako mainip, kung ano ano na lang ang iniisip ko nakasakay sa jeep. Minsan naman nagiisip din ako sa ibang lugar pero sa haba ng byahe ko araw araw mas marami akong naiisip sa sasakyan.
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Skinny Ninny Blog
- Call me Nenen. Eighteen. Just another boring teenager with a blog.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos is a blog that would help you explore the earning opportunities available for us. These opportunities may include making money online, businesses, finances etc. that would perfectly suit your needs!
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- Roi Serrano.
- A personal approach on a lot of things.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- The personal blog of May Tobias-Papa, a writer and illustrator of children's books in the Philippines.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- JUST JDY
- Just JDY is a personal style blog by John Lemuel Jumawid which covers his passion for photography, writing, music, fashion, style, art and anything creative.
- trishasales.net | Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is the Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales containing her blog, artworks, and written works. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- Blinded Free Spirits
- A sixteen year old's look into life. My journey into adulthood with a few tools, my camera, my clothes, and my laptop. I post streetwear and the occasional photoshoot collaborations.
- Be Your Own Anchor
- A blog that serves as Ziara's outlet of her creative thoughts and writings, as well as her journal of everyday happenings.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Consists of personal stories of my everyday life as a mother, wife, employee, citizen and believer of God. This is also the place where I freely write whatever I want.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- mental detritus
- Sarcastic and poetic musings from the late twenties Pinay
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- "(def.) too great to be expressed in words." But I try my best.
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- Every trip, a story.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Modernong Pluma
- Thoughts of the daydreamer. I have a story to tell.
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- P[e]NORAMA: Gallery of Scribbles
- P[e]NORAMA is the gallery that showcases my pen’s scrawls, the pensieve that keeps my mind’s ramblings, the simple note in the music of my life, and the rhyme in the poetry of my dreams. — Sherma E. Benosa
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- Oh! It's Jean!
- Not all who wander are lost.
- My Alchemy
- A young Hong Kong mum's ruminations, reviews, discussions and daydreams. Subjects of interest: aesthetics, music, literature, Hong Kong life, culture theory, visual art, and drama. Lots and lots of drama.