Search Results for "writing"
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Jena Isle's Random Thoughts
- Mixed thoughts on health, education, love, writing and life.
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos is a blog that would help you explore the earning opportunities available for us. These opportunities may include making money online, businesses, finances etc. that would perfectly suit your needs!
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Awaiting Disaster
- Personal and lifestyle blog of a published writer with rebel tendencies.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- Roi Serrano.
- A personal approach on a lot of things.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- The Final Chapter
- This blog is what I see as an encyclopedia of life, love and relationships. I write not only to express my thoughts but to influence others as well.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Every trip, a story.
- The Beauty of Filipino Language in Poetry is Endless
- Original Filipino Writings (OFWs) Poetry: Tulang Pinoy, Sariling Wika, This tells the whole world that the beauty of Filipino language in Poetry is Endless.
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- My Alchemy
- A young Hong Kong mum's ruminations, reviews, discussions and daydreams. Subjects of interest: aesthetics, music, literature, Hong Kong life, culture theory, visual art, and drama. Lots and lots of drama.
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- Be Your Own Anchor
- A blog that serves as Ziara's outlet of her creative thoughts and writings, as well as her journal of everyday happenings.
- MemoriesInSnapshots features the photography, mixed media and some creative writing works of (but not limited to) Shelby Punzalan.
- Song Writer
- All About Song Writing, Music Matters and Music Scene Current Events
- Blinded Free Spirits
- A sixteen year old's look into life. My journey into adulthood with a few tools, my camera, my clothes, and my laptop. I post streetwear and the occasional photoshoot collaborations.
- JUST JDY
- Just JDY is a personal style blog by John Lemuel Jumawid which covers his passion for photography, writing, music, fashion, style, art and anything creative.
- Coffee With Kim
- Sit back, relax and have a cup of coffee as Kim shares stories of her adventures in Coffee With Kim.
- "(def.) too great to be expressed in words." But I try my best.
- Aniah's Blog
- "The mind is a dangerous place to dwell in." A blog that discusses personal life experiences. It's mostly about anything.
- I Blog not only for myself but also for others too. I just want to express my feelings by writing or in singing. I also get my topic about the current issues in our country writing my own thoughts and sharing my own insights.
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- Writer's Haven
- A venue for fellow writers- to find the events, seminars, places that would help develop writing skills.
- Modernong Pluma
- Thoughts of the daydreamer. I have a story to tell.
- Web Footprints
- Reviews on websites, movies, books and some online money making gigs.