Search Results for "writing"
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Chronicles of a writer, pianist, food enthusiast, registered nurse all wrapped into one unemployed burrito.
- Jena Isle's Random Thoughts
- Mixed thoughts on health, education, love, writing and life.
- A blog that celebrate everything that is beautiful in this world, amidst war, suffering, poverty, and oppression. A little bit of everything (poetry, prose, drama, non-fiction) for everyone! Come on in!
- EAZY Traveler
- A freelance travel journalist chronicling people, places and perspectives on and off the beaten path. Let's get ready to ramble!
- The daily account of an aspiring engineer.
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- The Dalaga Project
- Manila-based beauty blog featuring looks, reviews, DIYs, outfits, and essays. Sometimes daily life makes a cameo appearance.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Filipina Explorer
- Life journeys and explorations of a mothering muse in the Philippines involving food, travel, writing and mommyhood.
- I Am Issa
- It’s my deepest desire to communicate, learn, grow, and succeed with other people. I invite you to join me in my quest for a life in it’s fullest worth.
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- Brief Stories (Life and Travel Bits)
- Brief Stories exploits a wide array of topics from personal reflections and travels.
- Style Surgery
- The fashion and lifestyle log of a girly tomboy who's not afraid to trade in her floral dress and pearls for a dragonboat paddle or hiking gear; and, with a story to tell.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Virtual Assistant Philippines
- Global community of Virtual Assistants fostering camaraderie and unity among Filipino VAs around the world.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Jeepney Psychology
- Para hindi ako mainip, kung ano ano na lang ang iniisip ko nakasakay sa jeep. Minsan naman nagiisip din ako sa ibang lugar pero sa haba ng byahe ko araw araw mas marami akong naiisip sa sasakyan.
- MemoriesInSnapshots features the photography, mixed media and some creative writing works of (but not limited to) Shelby Punzalan.
- n. my-real-me
- My blog is more of a personal blog because it's where I put mostly what happened to me. I share my insights on beauty techniques and tips on my blog for fashion and makeup readers.. I write poems and anything up to narratives and stories.
- My blog is all about just anything I got on my mind. I write short stories and everything. musings and experiences.
- The Filipino Diaspora
- The Filipino Diaspora (TFD) site is the NUMBER ONE blog for Filipino online writers, their friends and non-Filipino guests, and is efficiently and effectively led and run by Filipinos.
- dream big + soar high
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- The personal blog of May Tobias-Papa, a writer and illustrator of children's books in the Philippines.
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- Pleasantly Chic
- Ysabel Vitangcol is a Lifestyle Blogger fr MNL. "Pleasantly Chic" aims to share the beauty of life through her experiences, adventures, activities, perspectives, passion for fashion, photography, writing and all things delightful.
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- Skinny Ninny Blog
- Call me Nenen. Eighteen. Just another boring teenager with a blog.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- An anagram of my name. A title fitting to this blog of mine. Words are created every time, such as blogs created online. This site showcases thoughts translated into words.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Season Your Admiration
- Personal blog + art & stuff
- N K blog N Ko
- Mga kwentong AKO, Akda, Kwento at Opinyon sa mga bagay-bagay ukol sa buhay, kaganapan at kasiyahan sa paglalakbay
- trishasales.net | Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is the Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales containing her blog, artworks, and written works. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- Almost A Writer
- Here is where I will try to be my best in one of my well-loved interests - blogging.
- Veeyah: A PinkFish Blog
- The personal blog of an almost-there Illustrator, Modeler, Fashion enthusiast, singer, writer, composer, designer, BS Digital Illustration and Animation student - and wha happens when everything gets caught up in a whirlwind.
- A Children Stories Journal
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- G. Pacheco
- I'm as American as apple pie, but as Asian as eggrolls.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her