Search Results for "writing"
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Life is So full of tae!
- Life is full of tae. Watch me grow a garden from all the crap life is throwing me.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Writing Meow
- Writing Meow is all about different topics like cats, social media, money, freelancing, blogging and life . We also focus on personality development, health and how to live a happy life.
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- Skip The Flip
- Skip The Flip is the Personal Blog of Philip Andrew D. Mayol
- Awaiting Disaster
- Personal and lifestyle blog of a published writer with rebel tendencies.
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Guilliean Pacheco
- Raconteuse, visual artist, & fangirl.
- The Final Chapter
- This blog is what I see as an encyclopedia of life, love and relationships. I write not only to express my thoughts but to influence others as well.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Wander Kid Travels
- Wander Kid Travel is another venture of Renz Cheng, blogger behind A Not-So-Popular Kid Food Blog. This contains accounts of his local and international travels.
- Life as I see and experience it through my career, family and faith.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- Gadgets, technology and anything written as blog post and SEO articles
- Every trip, a story.
- All about News, Headlines, Jounalism, Writing, Poetry
- Blinded Free Spirits
- A sixteen year old's look into life. My journey into adulthood with a few tools, my camera, my clothes, and my laptop. I post streetwear and the occasional photoshoot collaborations.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- Weirdong Pasahero
- Ang pakikipagsapalaran ni Brio habang nakasakay sa jeep atbp.
- Petite In The City
- I blog about my awesome discoveries, travels, thoughts and personal opinions on anything under the sun. ^__^
- I mostly relate personal experiences with poems I have read but I also sometimes post about opportunities that are worth sharing.
- The Synergist
- A blog about a girl who envisions her life as a work of art.
- Aniah's Blog
- "The mind is a dangerous place to dwell in." A blog that discusses personal life experiences. It's mostly about anything.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- dream big + soar high
- This blog is merely personal, a writer's journey in fulfilling his dream which is to be Ashtig. He writes to express his cordial contemplation to the world.
- A girl's babble-talk of random stuff she likes: Fashion, Writing, Music, Digitalism, Famous People, Good Finds, and anything classy.
- Makeup and Phrases
- My blog is more of a personal blog because it's where I put mostly what happened to me. I share my insights on beauty techniques and tips on my blog for fashion and makeup readers.. I write poems and anything up to narratives and stories.
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.