Search Results for "writing"
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos is a blog that would help you explore the earning opportunities available for us. These opportunities may include making money online, businesses, finances etc. that would perfectly suit your needs!
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- Hey, it's Gail
- I'm Gail. I pay too much attention to what's going on around me. Sometimes, I want to say something, but that would mean letting people know I've been observing... so I put them on this blog instead.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- An online portfolio of Red writings. It serves as his personal blog and reference of current events and views in his social life.
- Blinded Free Spirits
- A sixteen year old's look into life. My journey into adulthood with a few tools, my camera, my clothes, and my laptop. I post streetwear and the occasional photoshoot collaborations.
- Web Footprints
- Reviews on websites, movies, books and some online money making gigs.
- JUST JDY
- Just JDY is a personal style blog by John Lemuel Jumawid which covers his passion for photography, writing, music, fashion, style, art and anything creative.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- The Final Chapter
- This blog is what I see as an encyclopedia of life, love and relationships. I write not only to express my thoughts but to influence others as well.
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- "(def.) too great to be expressed in words." But I try my best.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Be Your Own Anchor
- A blog that serves as Ziara's outlet of her creative thoughts and writings, as well as her journal of everyday happenings.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- The Beauty of Filipino Language in Poetry is Endless
- Original Filipino Writings (OFWs) Poetry: Tulang Pinoy, Sariling Wika, This tells the whole world that the beauty of Filipino language in Poetry is Endless.
- My Alchemy
- A young Hong Kong mum's ruminations, reviews, discussions and daydreams. Subjects of interest: aesthetics, music, literature, Hong Kong life, culture theory, visual art, and drama. Lots and lots of drama.
- Juan Conrado
- My own site, my blogsite, my website
- Writers U Trust
- helpful tips for web content writers
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.
- Tiny Panda
- I blog about my awesome discoveries, travels, personal opinions on anything under the sun, I sometimes make reviews on movies and books. The way I speak on my blog is either english, taglish, and tagalog, depends on the mood ^__^
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- mental detritus
- Sarcastic and poetic musings from the late twenties Pinay
- Of love stories, advice and all things cliche.
- Irrational Enigma of Drowned Beauty
- Free resource for the freelance online writer
- White Paper Clouds by Teribi
- an inspiration, watercolor illustration,film/cross-processed photography, style, crafts, writing and personal blog by 23 y/o filipina artist & writer - Teribi