Search Results for "writing"
- Jena Isle's Random Thoughts
- Mixed thoughts on health, education, love, writing and life.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- EAZY Traveler
- A freelance travel journalist chronicling people, places and perspectives on and off the beaten path. Let's get ready to ramble!
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Filipina Explorer
- Life journeys and explorations of a mothering muse in the Philippines involving food, travel, writing and mommyhood.
- Jeepney Psychology
- Para hindi ako mainip, kung ano ano na lang ang iniisip ko nakasakay sa jeep. Minsan naman nagiisip din ako sa ibang lugar pero sa haba ng byahe ko araw araw mas marami akong naiisip sa sasakyan.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- Mas Paborito
- A personal blog on random thoughts and happenings. Features travel, children's advocacy, current world and Philippine issues, and popular culture.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Style Surgery
- The fashion and lifestyle log of a girly tomboy who's not afraid to trade in her floral dress and pearls for a dragonboat paddle or hiking gear; and, with a story to tell.
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- Roi Serrano.
- A personal approach on a lot of things.
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- Drifting Soul is Written
- Drifting Soul is Written exploits a wide array of topics from personal reflections to travels.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Thoughts of a Dreamer and Frustrated Writer
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.
- The personal blog of May Tobias-Papa, a writer and illustrator of children's books in the Philippines.
- My blog is all about just anything I got on my mind. I write short stories and everything. musings and experiences.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- JUST JDY
- Just JDY is a personal style blog by John Lemuel Jumawid which covers his passion for photography, writing, music, fashion, style, art and anything creative.
- The Filipino Diaspora
- The Filipino Diaspora (TFD) site is the NUMBER ONE blog for Filipino online writers, their friends and non-Filipino guests, and is efficiently and effectively led and run by Filipinos.
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Almost A Writer
- Here is where I will try to be my best in one of my well-loved interests - blogging.
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos is a blog that would help you explore the earning opportunities available for us. These opportunities may include making money online, businesses, finances etc. that would perfectly suit your needs!
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- the gypsy soul
- adventures of an 18-year old gypsy soul
- Women Talk and Writing
- Filipino recipes, article writings with different subjects from cooking, poems, life, family, society, blogging, forums, online jobs, restaurants, food business, lifestyle, women, beauty, food preservation, books, travel, and other topics of interest.
- MemoriesInSnapshots features the photography, mixed media and some creative writing works of (but not limited to) Shelby Punzalan.
- The blog of a girl with dreams bigger than her waistline. I collect dreams. I keep them. I fulfill them. One day at a time.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
- Here's where you'll get to know the creative side of me.
- An anagram of my name. A title fitting to this blog of mine. Words are created every time, such as blogs created online. This site showcases thoughts translated into words.
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- N K blog N Ko
- Mga kwentong AKO, Akda, Kwento at Opinyon sa mga bagay-bagay ukol sa buhay, kaganapan at kasiyahan sa paglalakbay
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- Free Photos and Writing
- Free Video, article writings with different subjects from cooking, recipes, poems, life, family, society, blogging, forums, restaurants, food business, lifestyle, women, beauty, fashion, short stories, and other topics of interest.
- trishasales.net | Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is the Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales containing her blog, artworks, and written works. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.