Search Results for "writing"
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Life is So full of tae!
- Life is full of tae. Watch me grow a garden from all the crap life is throwing me.
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Jena Isle's Random Thoughts
- Mixed thoughts on health, education, love, writing and life.
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- Awaiting Disaster
- Personal and lifestyle blog of a published writer with rebel tendencies.
- Writing Meow
- Writing Meow is all about different topics like cats, social media, money, freelancing, blogging and life . We also focus on personality development, health and how to live a happy life.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Skip The Flip
- Skip The Flip is the Personal Blog of Philip Andrew D. Mayol
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Wander Kid Travels
- Wander Kid Travel is another venture of Renz Cheng, blogger behind A Not-So-Popular Kid Food Blog. This contains accounts of his local and international travels.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- The Final Chapter
- This blog is what I see as an encyclopedia of life, love and relationships. I write not only to express my thoughts but to influence others as well.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- Blinded Free Spirits
- A sixteen year old's look into life. My journey into adulthood with a few tools, my camera, my clothes, and my laptop. I post streetwear and the occasional photoshoot collaborations.
- Her Mind Wanders
- Her very own oblivion
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Welcome to the universe inside my head, feel free to dig in! I'm a rapacious reader & an aspiring novelist.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- MemoriesInSnapshots features the photography, mixed media and some creative writing works of (but not limited to) Shelby Punzalan.
- I Blog not only for myself but also for others too. I just want to express my feelings by writing or in singing. I also get my topic about the current issues in our country writing my own thoughts and sharing my own insights.
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- "(def.) too great to be expressed in words." But I try my best.
- Petite In The City
- I blog about my awesome discoveries, travels, thoughts and personal opinions on anything under the sun. ^__^
- Writers U Trust
- helpful tips for web content writers
- Every trip, a story.
- My Alchemy
- A young Hong Kong mum's ruminations, reviews, discussions and daydreams. Subjects of interest: aesthetics, music, literature, Hong Kong life, culture theory, visual art, and drama. Lots and lots of drama.
- Makeup and Phrases
- My blog is more of a personal blog because it's where I put mostly what happened to me. I share my insights on beauty techniques and tips on my blog for fashion and makeup readers.. I write poems and anything up to narratives and stories.
- a collection of poems, essays and short stories
- Of love stories, advice and all things cliche.
- Writers Babble
- Writers Babble is the reflection of the many quirks and kinks inside the head of a struggling writer.
- Irrational Enigma of Drowned Beauty