Search Results for "writing"
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos is a blog that would help you explore the earning opportunities available for us. These opportunities may include making money online, businesses, finances etc. that would perfectly suit your needs!
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- Enchanted Escape
- My blog is all about fashion, style, writing, music, love and everything under the sun!
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- JUST JDY
- Just JDY is a personal style blog by John Lemuel Jumawid which covers his passion for photography, writing, music, fashion, style, art and anything creative.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Skinny Ninny Blog
- Call me Nenen. Eighteen. Just another boring teenager with a blog.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Modernong Pluma
- Thoughts of the daydreamer. I have a story to tell.
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Blinded Free Spirits
- A sixteen year old's look into life. My journey into adulthood with a few tools, my camera, my clothes, and my laptop. I post streetwear and the occasional photoshoot collaborations.
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- A girl's babble-talk of random stuff she likes: Fashion, Writing, Music, Digitalism, Famous People, Good Finds, and anything classy.
- Roi Serrano.
- A personal approach on a lot of things.
- Oh! It's Jean!
- Not all who wander are lost.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- MemoriesInSnapshots features the photography, mixed media and some creative writing works of (but not limited to) Shelby Punzalan.
- The Velociwritetor
- The Velociwritetor is a blog where I help other writers gain an understanding of writing. It's also the new home of my fantasy, horror, and short stories. Hopefully, through this blog, I can bring death to poor writing using my razor-sharp words.
- The personal blog of May Tobias-Papa, a writer and illustrator of children's books in the Philippines.
- Every trip, a story.
- The Beauty of Filipino Language in Poetry is Endless
- Original Filipino Writings (OFWs) Poetry: Tulang Pinoy, Sariling Wika, This tells the whole world that the beauty of Filipino language in Poetry is Endless.
- "(def.) too great to be expressed in words." But I try my best.
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- P[e]NORAMA: Gallery of Scribbles
- P[e]NORAMA is the gallery that showcases my pen’s scrawls, the pensieve that keeps my mind’s ramblings, the simple note in the music of my life, and the rhyme in the poetry of my dreams. — Sherma E. Benosa
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- Geeky Fridays with Aencille
- Aencille is a 20-year old writer slash artist slash cosplayer slash gamer. The world is my canvas, and I paint with words. An odd ball, others say, but I prefer misunderstood.
- Shattered Writings
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading these various literature blog posts written by a Filipino Hopeless Romantic Teenager.