Search Results for "writing"
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Life is So full of tae!
- Life is full of tae. Watch me grow a garden from all the crap life is throwing me.
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- Guilliean Pacheco
- Raconteuse, visual artist, & fangirl.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Wander Kid Travels
- Wander Kid Travel is another venture of Renz Cheng, blogger behind A Not-So-Popular Kid Food Blog. This contains accounts of his local and international travels.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Skip The Flip
- Skip The Flip is the Personal Blog of Philip Andrew D. Mayol
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- The Final Chapter
- This blog is what I see as an encyclopedia of life, love and relationships. I write not only to express my thoughts but to influence others as well.
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Life as I see and experience it through my career, family and faith.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- Awaiting Disaster
- Personal and lifestyle blog of a published writer with rebel tendencies.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Malditang Librarian
- Blog about libraries, librarianship, books, reading, writing, creativity, spirituality, and inspiration.
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- Writing Meow
- Writing Meow is all about different topics like cats, social media, money, freelancing, blogging and life . We also focus on personality development, health and how to live a happy life.
- Irrational Enigma of Drowned Beauty
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.
- notjaya diary
- nature girl's continued quest for inspiration, expression and all things wonderful
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- Geeky Fridays with Aencille
- Aencille is a 20-year old writer slash artist slash cosplayer slash gamer. The world is my canvas, and I paint with words. An odd ball, others say, but I prefer misunderstood.
- Makeup and Phrases
- My blog is more of a personal blog because it's where I put mostly what happened to me. I share my insights on beauty techniques and tips on my blog for fashion and makeup readers.. I write poems and anything up to narratives and stories.
- Of love stories, advice and all things cliche.
- Enlighten your mind, Leave the thoughts behind.
- Blog ng isang batang nangangarap.
- Fashion. Photography. Literature. And everything else.
- A Little Too Sentimental
- I feel a lot of things, and I'm not scared to let the world know. I write poems, and I have some monologues. Love is an art I've been wanting to master
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- The Strangest Girl - Tumblr
- Call me Eena. I am a 19 years old AB Political Science student from Zamboanga City. They say I'm strange, I say each one of us must embrace our authenticity.
- World of Caprice
- The blog of some wannabe writer.
- The site shares and provides FREE information relevant to BLOGGING, SOCIAL MEDIA, TECHNOLOGY, WRITING TIPS and more about INTERNET MARKETING.
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
- Here's where you'll get to know the creative side of me.
- The cumulative virtual space of the faceless, neglected Helen who was unfought for; the secret wallflower who wants to know more. I am by no means a writer but I have a passion for spilled ink, torn paper, and unexpressed thoughts.
- A girl's babble-talk of random stuff she likes: Fashion, Writing, Music, Digitalism, Famous People, Good Finds, and anything classy.
- Weirdong Pasahero
- Ang pakikipagsapalaran ni Brio habang nakasakay sa jeep atbp.
- This blog is merely personal, a writer's journey in fulfilling his dream which is to be Ashtig. He writes to express his cordial contemplation to the world.
- The Writing Corp Official
- Writing Hacks and Tips
- The Daily Jamie
- The Daily Jamie is all about photography, DIY, and reviews.
- dream big + soar high