Search Results for "writing"
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos is a blog that would help you explore the earning opportunities available for us. These opportunities may include making money online, businesses, finances etc. that would perfectly suit your needs!
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- Every trip, a story.
- I mostly relate personal experiences with poems I have read but I also sometimes post about opportunities that are worth sharing.
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- An online portfolio of Red writings. It serves as his personal blog and reference of current events and views in his social life.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- Kristine Gavilano
- wife. mom. fellow life journeyer. Read about my travel stories, kitchen experiments, parenting challenges and more!
- All about News, Headlines, Jounalism, Writing, Poetry
- Web Footprints
- Reviews on websites, movies, books and some online money making gigs.
- "(def.) too great to be expressed in words." But I try my best.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- Blinded Free Spirits
- A sixteen year old's look into life. My journey into adulthood with a few tools, my camera, my clothes, and my laptop. I post streetwear and the occasional photoshoot collaborations.
- The personal blog of May Tobias-Papa, a writer and illustrator of children's books in the Philippines.
- Be Your Own Anchor
- A blog that serves as Ziara's outlet of her creative thoughts and writings, as well as her journal of everyday happenings.
- MemoriesInSnapshots features the photography, mixed media and some creative writing works of (but not limited to) Shelby Punzalan.
- The Beauty of Filipino Language in Poetry is Endless
- Original Filipino Writings (OFWs) Poetry: Tulang Pinoy, Sariling Wika, This tells the whole world that the beauty of Filipino language in Poetry is Endless.
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- Writers U Trust
- helpful tips for web content writers
- My Alchemy
- A young Hong Kong mum's ruminations, reviews, discussions and daydreams. Subjects of interest: aesthetics, music, literature, Hong Kong life, culture theory, visual art, and drama. Lots and lots of drama.
- This blog is merely personal, a writer's journey in fulfilling his dream which is to be Ashtig. He writes to express his cordial contemplation to the world.
- Rumi Ine
- Personal Blog x Writings x iPhone tutorials
- A girl's babble-talk of random stuff she likes: Fashion, Writing, Music, Digitalism, Famous People, Good Finds, and anything classy.
- Irrational Enigma of Drowned Beauty
- As you divide the blog name into two, the individual words mean dance goddess and informal writer, respectively.I dance and write as a form of release.