Search Results for "writing"
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos is a blog that would help you explore the earning opportunities available for us. These opportunities may include making money online, businesses, finances etc. that would perfectly suit your needs!
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- Hey, it's Gail
- I'm Gail. I pay too much attention to what's going on around me. Sometimes, I want to say something, but that would mean letting people know I've been observing... so I put them on this blog instead.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- JUST JDY
- Just JDY is a personal style blog by John Lemuel Jumawid which covers his passion for photography, writing, music, fashion, style, art and anything creative.
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- Blinded Free Spirits
- A sixteen year old's look into life. My journey into adulthood with a few tools, my camera, my clothes, and my laptop. I post streetwear and the occasional photoshoot collaborations.
- Tiny Panda
- I blog about my awesome discoveries, travels, personal opinions on anything under the sun, I sometimes make reviews on movies and books. The way I speak on my blog is either english, taglish, and tagalog, depends on the mood ^__^
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- The Final Chapter
- This blog is what I see as an encyclopedia of life, love and relationships. I write not only to express my thoughts but to influence others as well.
- "(def.) too great to be expressed in words." But I try my best.
- An online portfolio of Red writings. It serves as his personal blog and reference of current events and views in his social life.
- Every trip, a story.
- Writers U Trust
- helpful tips for web content writers
- I Blog not only for myself but also for others too. I just want to express my feelings by writing or in singing. I also get my topic about the current issues in our country writing my own thoughts and sharing my own insights.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- My Alchemy
- A young Hong Kong mum's ruminations, reviews, discussions and daydreams. Subjects of interest: aesthetics, music, literature, Hong Kong life, culture theory, visual art, and drama. Lots and lots of drama.
- Song Writer
- All About Song Writing, Music Matters and Music Scene Current Events
- Writer. Singing blogger. Bibliophile. Crazy Fangirl. Mileventwelve is Fay's personal blog.
- My Article Photo Blog
- My article photo blog is about anything under the merciless sun.
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- Stories in G Major
- A collection of short stories and verses from a 20-something aspiring novelist slash daydream believer slash registered nurse.
- Modernong Pluma
- Thoughts of the daydreamer. I have a story to tell.
- Web Footprints
- Reviews on websites, movies, books and some online money making gigs.
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.