Search Results for "writing"
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Skinny Ninny Blog
- Call me Nenen. Eighteen. Just another boring teenager with a blog.
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos is a blog that would help you explore the earning opportunities available for us. These opportunities may include making money online, businesses, finances etc. that would perfectly suit your needs!
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- JUST JDY
- Just JDY is a personal style blog by John Lemuel Jumawid which covers his passion for photography, writing, music, fashion, style, art and anything creative.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- The Beauty of Filipino Language in Poetry is Endless
- Original Filipino Writings (OFWs) Poetry: Tulang Pinoy, Sariling Wika, This tells the whole world that the beauty of Filipino language in Poetry is Endless.
- Modernong Pluma
- Thoughts of the daydreamer. I have a story to tell.
- "(def.) too great to be expressed in words." But I try my best.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Be Your Own Anchor
- A blog that serves as Ziara's outlet of her creative thoughts and writings, as well as her journal of everyday happenings.
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
- Here's where you'll get to know the creative side of me.
- Running Away From The Veggies
- A blog full of nonsense thoughts and opinions.
- What I have Written, I have written.
- Writing about life and all the drama that goes along with it. Abandon hope all ye that enter
- Makeup and Phrases
- My blog is more of a personal blog because it's where I put mostly what happened to me. I share my insights on beauty techniques and tips on my blog for fashion and makeup readers.. I write poems and anything up to narratives and stories.
- Fashion. Photography. Literature. And everything else.
- White Paper Clouds by Teribi
- an inspiration, watercolor illustration,film/cross-processed photography, style, crafts, writing and personal blog by 23 y/o filipina artist & writer - Teribi
- The art of wandering, experimenting and discovering.
- Enlighten your mind, Leave the thoughts behind.
- Blog ng isang batang nangangarap.
- Of love stories, advice and all things cliche.
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.
- le vent d'orient
- This blog discusses arts, particularly painting; but it also contains other informative articles that the readers will surely benefit from
- Writing Architecture
- Architecture articles & softwares, ARchitectural Software Tutorials and free Downloadable Dynamic CAD blocks created personally by the blog owner.
- Irrational Enigma of Drowned Beauty
- A Little Too Sentimental
- I feel a lot of things, and I'm not scared to let the world know. I write poems, and I have some monologues. Love is an art I've been wanting to master
- As you divide the blog name into two, the individual words mean dance goddess and informal writer, respectively.I dance and write as a form of release.
- The cumulative virtual space of the faceless, neglected Helen who was unfought for; the secret wallflower who wants to know more. I am by no means a writer but I have a passion for spilled ink, torn paper, and unexpressed thoughts.
- The site shares and provides FREE information relevant to BLOGGING, SOCIAL MEDIA, TECHNOLOGY, WRITING TIPS and more about INTERNET MARKETING.
- TalkShop Consultancy
- TalkShop shares its experiences and lessons learned from its English communication students.
- Jen Thoughts
- Jen Thoughts is a personal blog about a young mom and her thoughts.
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- Sunny Pig and the Empire State of Godonghae
- Godonghae's blog in Tumblr is more of a personal blog. It features random thoughts and learning about the life of Kim Alcantara, the owner of the blog. It also features some fashion thoughts and all.