Search Results for "writing"
- JayceeDeGuzman.com - Provider of Content Writing Services for 10+ Years
- The demand for high-quality content has grown exponentially in 2014. With over a decade of experience in running a registered content writing business, Jaycee De Guzman will never disappoint you.
- EAZY Traveler
- A freelance travel journalist chronicling people, places and perspectives on and off the beaten path. Let's get ready to ramble!
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Jeepney Psychology
- Para hindi ako mainip, kung ano ano na lang ang iniisip ko nakasakay sa jeep. Minsan naman nagiisip din ako sa ibang lugar pero sa haba ng byahe ko araw araw mas marami akong naiisip sa sasakyan.
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos is a blog that would help you explore the earning opportunities available for us. These opportunities may include making money online, businesses, finances etc. that would perfectly suit your needs!
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- Roi Serrano.
- A personal approach on a lot of things.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- JUST JDY
- Just JDY is a personal style blog by John Lemuel Jumawid which covers his passion for photography, writing, music, fashion, style, art and anything creative.
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- trishasales.net | Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is the Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales containing her blog, artworks, and written works. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Skinny Ninny Blog
- Call me Nenen. Eighteen. Just another boring teenager with a blog.
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- Be Your Own Anchor
- A blog that serves as Ziara's outlet of her creative thoughts and writings, as well as her journal of everyday happenings.
- Consists of personal stories of my everyday life as a mother, wife, employee, citizen and believer of God. This is also the place where I freely write whatever I want.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- The personal blog of May Tobias-Papa, a writer and illustrator of children's books in the Philippines.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Every trip, a story.
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- Blinded Free Spirits
- A sixteen year old's look into life. My journey into adulthood with a few tools, my camera, my clothes, and my laptop. I post streetwear and the occasional photoshoot collaborations.
- A girl's babble-talk of random stuff she likes: Fashion, Writing, Music, Digitalism, Famous People, Good Finds, and anything classy.
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.
- mental detritus
- Sarcastic and poetic musings from the late twenties Pinay
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Modernong Pluma
- Thoughts of the daydreamer. I have a story to tell.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- MemoriesInSnapshots features the photography, mixed media and some creative writing works of (but not limited to) Shelby Punzalan.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- Shattered Writings
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading these various literature blog posts written by a Filipino Hopeless Romantic Teenager.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.