Search Results for "writing"
- EAZY Traveler
- A freelance travel journalist chronicling people, places and perspectives on and off the beaten path. Let's get ready to ramble!
- Filipina Explorer
- Life journeys and explorations of a mothering muse in the Philippines involving food, travel, writing and mommyhood.
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- The Dalaga Project
- A blog about makeup, food, travel, and lifestyle. I am a better writer than photographer. I don't do cute.
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Jeepney Psychology
- Para hindi ako mainip, kung ano ano na lang ang iniisip ko nakasakay sa jeep. Minsan naman nagiisip din ako sa ibang lugar pero sa haba ng byahe ko araw araw mas marami akong naiisip sa sasakyan.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Irrational Enigma of Drowned Beauty
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Roi Serrano.
- A personal approach on a lot of things.
- Drifting Soul is Written
- Drifting Soul is Written exploits a wide array of topics from personal reflections to travels.
- My blog is all about just anything I got on my mind. I write short stories and everything. musings and experiences.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- trishasales.net | Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is the Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales containing her blog, artworks, and written works. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- The Filipino Diaspora
- The Filipino Diaspora (TFD) site is the NUMBER ONE blog for Filipino online writers, their friends and non-Filipino guests, and is efficiently and effectively led and run by Filipinos.
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos is a blog that would help you explore the earning opportunities available for us. These opportunities may include making money online, businesses, finances etc. that would perfectly suit your needs!
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Almost A Writer
- Here is where I will try to be my best in one of my well-loved interests - blogging.
- Skinny Ninny Blog
- Call me Nenen. Eighteen. Just another boring teenager with a blog.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
- Here's where you'll get to know the creative side of me.
- The Daily Jamie
- The Daily Jamie is all about photography, DIY, and reviews.
- The personal blog of May Tobias-Papa, a writer and illustrator of children's books in the Philippines.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- JUST JDY
- Just JDY is a personal style blog by John Lemuel Jumawid which covers his passion for photography, writing, music, fashion, style, art and anything creative.
- Women Talk and Writing
- Filipino recipes, article writings with different subjects from cooking, poems, life, family, society, blogging, forums, online jobs, restaurants, food business, lifestyle, women, beauty, food preservation, books, travel, and other topics of interest.
- Rated Jobe
- My personal views and opinions. Discusses the latest news here in Manila and sometimes around the world
- MemoriesInSnapshots features the photography, mixed media and some creative writing works of (but not limited to) Shelby Punzalan.
- A girl's babble-talk of random stuff she likes: Fashion, Writing, Music, Digitalism, Famous People, Good Finds, and anything classy.
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- le vent d'orient
- This blog discusses arts, particularly painting; but it also contains other informative articles that the readers will surely benefit from
- N K blog N Ko
- Mga kwentong AKO, Akda, Kwento at Opinyon sa mga bagay-bagay ukol sa buhay, kaganapan at kasiyahan sa paglalakbay
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- "(def.) too great to be expressed in words." But I try my best.