Search Results for "writing"
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- Jena Isle's Random Thoughts
- Mixed thoughts on health, education, love, writing and life.
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Wander Kid Travels
- Wander Kid Travel is another venture of Renz Cheng, blogger behind A Not-So-Popular Kid Food Blog. This contains accounts of his local and international travels.
- Awaiting Disaster
- Personal and lifestyle blog of a published writer with rebel tendencies.
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- The Final Chapter
- This blog is what I see as an encyclopedia of life, love and relationships. I write not only to express my thoughts but to influence others as well.
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Welcome to the universe inside my head, feel free to dig in! I'm a rapacious reader & an aspiring novelist.
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Every trip, a story.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Petite In The City
- I blog about my awesome discoveries, travels, thoughts and personal opinions on anything under the sun. ^__^
- Rewriting Life Through My Journey
- a chronicle of my life being rewritten as i travel
- I mostly relate personal experiences with poems I have read but I also sometimes post about opportunities that are worth sharing.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- My Alchemy
- A young Hong Kong mum's ruminations, reviews, discussions and daydreams. Subjects of interest: aesthetics, music, literature, Hong Kong life, culture theory, visual art, and drama. Lots and lots of drama.
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- Rumi Ine
- Personal Blog x Writings x iPhone tutorials
- Mata at Daliri
- Mga matang kung anu-ano ang nakikita. Utak na kung saan-saan nakakapunta. Mga daliring salita ang sinusuka. Mga salitang mababaho't nilalangaw pa.
- All about News, Headlines, Jounalism, Writing, Poetry
- TalkShop Consultancy
- TalkShop shares its experiences and lessons learned from its English communication students.
- Jen Thoughts
- Jen Thoughts is a personal blog about a young mom and her thoughts.
- Anghel sa lupa
- Ayka. 17. A dreamer. Future Programmer. College student. Simple. Shy. But one of a kind.
- Sunny Pig and the Empire State of Godonghae
- Godonghae's blog in Tumblr is more of a personal blog. It features random thoughts and learning about the life of Kim Alcantara, the owner of the blog. It also features some fashion thoughts and all.
- The site shares and provides FREE information relevant to BLOGGING, SOCIAL MEDIA, TECHNOLOGY, WRITING TIPS and more about INTERNET MARKETING.
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- Fashion. Photography. Literature. And everything else.
- The cumulative virtual space of the faceless, neglected Helen who was unfought for; the secret wallflower who wants to know more. I am by no means a writer but I have a passion for spilled ink, torn paper, and unexpressed thoughts.