Search Results for "writing"
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- The Intersections & Beyond
- ART, MUSIC, THEATRE, LITERATURE, LANGUAGE, BOOKS, CULTURE, FILM/ CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD, TECHNOLOGY, SPORTS.
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- Blogging and Online Writing, Waray Language (and culture), Random Thoughts
- Story Book Mom
- A Work-At-Home Mom of three who flips the pages of her life as she juggles her Marriage, Home and Family, Kids, and Work-At-Home Life.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Oh! It's Jean!
- Not all who wander are lost.
- Blossoming Wallflower
- A Diary of an Introvert.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Tiny Panda
- I blog about my awesome discoveries, travels, personal opinions on anything under the sun, I sometimes make reviews on movies and books. The way I speak on my blog is either english, taglish, and tagalog, depends on the mood ^__^
- Writings by an American Igorot
- This blog has a wide range of inspirational topics relating with ethnic identity, assimilation, purpose, character and much more. Although much is centered around Igorots and Filipinos; many others will find its contents inspiring.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- breakfast in bed
- she's the poem you never knew how to write
- The Beauty of Filipino Language in Poetry is Endless
- Original Filipino Writings (OFWs) Poetry: Tulang Pinoy, Sariling Wika, This tells the whole world that the beauty of Filipino language in Poetry is Endless.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- The Makati Science Vision
- The Official Blog of One of the Best School Papers in the Philippines
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- Skinny Ninny Blog
- Call me Nenen. Eighteen. Just another boring teenager with a blog.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos
- Money Basket: Income Opportunities for Filipinos is a blog that would help you explore the earning opportunities available for us. These opportunities may include making money online, businesses, finances etc. that would perfectly suit your needs!
- Modernong Pluma
- Thoughts of the daydreamer. I have a story to tell.
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- trishasales.net | Official Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is official website of Trisha Sales, a Filipino blogger and aspiring author. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Geeky Fridays with Aencille
- Aencille is a 20-year old writer slash artist slash cosplayer slash gamer. The world is my canvas, and I paint with words. An odd ball, others say, but I prefer misunderstood.
- Web Footprints
- Reviews on websites, movies, books and some online money making gigs.
- P[e]NORAMA: Gallery of Scribbles
- P[e]NORAMA is the gallery that showcases my pen’s scrawls, the pensieve that keeps my mind’s ramblings, the simple note in the music of my life, and the rhyme in the poetry of my dreams. — Sherma E. Benosa
- Gadgets, technology and anything written as blog post and SEO articles
- a collection of poems, essays and short stories
- Shattered Writings
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading these various literature blog posts written by a Filipino Hopeless Romantic Teenager.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- Lagalag na Engkantada
- Libre. Mura. Pagkakakitaan pa.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- TalkShop Consultancy
- TalkShop shares its experiences and lessons learned from its English communication students.
- All about News, Headlines, Jounalism, Writing, Poetry
- Jen Thoughts
- Jen Thoughts is a personal blog about a young mom and her thoughts.
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- Filipino Poetry
- a collection of poems in english written by famous filipino poets
- Sunny Pig and the Empire State of Godonghae
- Godonghae's blog in Tumblr is more of a personal blog. It features random thoughts and learning about the life of Kim Alcantara, the owner of the blog. It also features some fashion thoughts and all.
- The Pinoy Marketing Expert
- A Marketer's (Almost) Daily Brain Dump About Business and Marketing, in Bite-Sized Chunks
- Rumi Ine
- Personal Blog x Writings x iPhone tutorials