Search Results for "“nagsimula sa panahon ng yelo” isang kabanata sa nobelang ang sandali ng mga mata ni alvin yapan"
- The Tummy Train
- A blog filled with mouth-watering photos, chronicling Clarisse's journey through the crazy delicious world of food. Recipes, international cuisine, and kitchen experiences abound. Hop aboard! :)
- Buhay Korea
- Life in Korea for a stay-at-home Filipino wife of a Korean. Read my stories on travel, food, personal thoughts, Filipino expat life and more.
- Lush Angel
- LushAngel.com is a fashion and beauty blog. It appeals to a plethora of readers who are looking for beauty tips, product reviews, the latest fashion trends, style ideas, restaurant reviews, places to visit and the newest gizmos in town.
- Geek Girl Manila
- A geeky girl's blog on tech, lifestyle, and a little bit of everything else.
- Wedding Philippines
- Wedding Resource Guide and Online Directory for Planning your Wedding in the Philippines
- Amazon Philippines
- All about Amazon shopping from Philippines
- Erika Jjang!~
- Annyong haseyo! I'm an Interior Design student who loves Korean Culture, KPOP & Kdramas. I'm also a fan of the Hunger Games. I mostly splurge on Korea Cosmetics! <333
- GLICH'S LIFE :: Blogging by Glenn Ong
- A web blog that features a variety of topics coming from all sorts of form. This site is informative if you're into reading personal stories or articles about technology, food, entertainment, events and promos, travel and life. Hop in with GLICH toda
- Budget deals, promos, airline promos, restaurant and food deals and lots more.
- What Else Michelle
- A blog about what keeps me busy like DIY decors, crafts, graphic design and my attempt in interior design.
- Party Doll Manila
- Philippines Party Inspiration Blog.
- A fashion, beauty, lifestyle, travel, and advocacy by Earth Rullan a.k.a. Earthlingorgeous
- Cahilig.net - Miscellaneous tips for Linux and Open Source
- Cahilig.net is an informative blog devoted to Linux and Open Source. This blog wants to provide news, guides and help new users become comfortable with Linux Linux Operating System and other Open Source Software.
- Biyaheng Laguna
- Your Complete Adventure Guide of Laguna Philippines
- Philippines Premiere Lifestyle Blog. Focusing on fashion, beauty, travel, and advocacy by Earth Rullan a.k.a. Earthlingorgeous. email earthlingorgeous(@)gmail.com
- Philippines Premiere Fashion. Beauty, Lifestyle and Advocacy Blog
- I review and blog about Asian Cosmetics. I am most keen on reviewing products endorsed by K-POP idols and Japanese actors and singing sensations
- The Purple Doll
- Follow the doll's food adventures through her lens.
- Philippines Premiere Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Adventures and Advocacy by Earth Rullan
- Lakwatsera de Primera
- A travel and photography blog featuring stories, photos and information about independent, budget travel and adventure in the Philippines, Australia and beyond
- My Lucid Intervals (The Musings of Primadonnarence)
- A blog of a young Filipina lawyer about life, beauty and everything in between. For Inquiries, contact me here: email@example.com
- Chasing Philippines
- Let's Fill-in your hunger for an exotic dose of "Pilipinas".We'll chase the Road, the People & Places that comes to your pathway of destination.We Provide Essential Guided Info's on your way to certain Destination as backpacke
- The Reluctant Stylista
- The Reluctant Stylista is a fashion and lifestyle blog written by a once tomboyish girl who never dreamed she'd end up styling for a living.
- Elegantly Wasted
- The beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog of a crafter, writer, occasional bargainista and travel enthusiast. I like pink lipsticks and furry little animals. My little Chi, Pnut, sometimes makes an appearance on this blog.
- Traders Logbook
- Technical Analysis of selected stocks using different tools such as candlestick analysis, elliot wave, etc. with personal views about the Philippine economy, in particular the Philippine stock market.
- If you would wish to know about me, you must read all about my blog. Generally, each of my posts refers to what I always do and share in my everyday life.
- Discreet Magazine
- Discreet Man's Guide This blog hopes to consolidate information on alternative lifestyle and other helpful information for people like us in the provincial areas.
- Mommy Levy
- This is a blog of a Practical Mom. It tackles about parenting, product reviews, healthy recipes, Bento and baon tips, DIY projects and a lot more.
- Geejay Travel Log
- Geejay Travel Log provides travelling information including hiking, restaurants, hangouts and events that people should not miss when they are in the Philippines
- In EDnything, anything goes. Know the latest deals, promos, contests, giveaways, and sales that will surely maximize your budget. Be in as I bring you to different events and happenings around the metro.
- The Chronicles of Nanay Dew: The LIONess mom, the beWITCHing wife, and the teacher with a nice WARDROBE
- Biyaherong Barat
- Giving glimpses of my travels - journey, destination, people, & experience - aiming to provide handy information to fellow low-budget travelers like me. Read featured destinations and follow me as we discover places in http://biyaherongbarat.com/
- Know the latest deals, promos, contests, giveaways, and sales that will surely maximize your budget. Be in as I bring you to different events and happenings around the metro. Be informed as I deliver interesting news, reviews, and many more!
- freedom wall | go out! travel! be free!
- Freedom Wall shares travel narratives, guides, tips, and misadventures.
- Watch free asian Scandal featuring Pinay, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Thailand and many many more.
- Schadow1 Expeditions
- Schadow1 Expeditions is a travel and mapping advocacy blog of the Philippines. A journal of traveling the Philippines while making sure the country is mapped for tourism, navigation, and humanitarian purpose.
- Cinema PH
- Online Movie Schedule Guide in the Philippines
- Philippines Travel Guide by Mark Maranga
- The ultimate guide to the different TOURIST ATTRACTIONS in the PHILIPPINES.
- Asian Bear Men
- OFW ka ba?Or wala Magawa tara na tambay na sa aming Chatroom makibonding sa Dj at sa mga cute na pinoy at pinay...
- The Bright Spot
- Food. Travel. Bargain finds. Random thoughts. A bright spot for sharing ideas and starting conversations
- Pandayan Bookshop
- Mission: Maging kabalikat ng kabataan tungo sa kabutihan at karunungan. Vision: Maging pambansang tatak para sa kapwa.
- Astig na banat quotes
- Tagalog Jokes, SMS Love Quotes, Astig na Banat Quotes Atbp
- You may asked why LonelyTravelogue - simple because I love traveling alone. I didn't said I do not want a travel buddy, I like that. Its just I feel the real essence of traveling whenever I am alone on that bus, train or boat celebrating solitude.
- This little blog is filled with stories of my discoveries and (mis)adventures as a mom and wife in Manila. The blog is just a lot of my writing and personal stories but peppered with fun, practical and relevant tips and reviews for Pinoy families.
- Piso and Beyond
- A hundred thoughts worth millions. A blog about life, love and personal finance.
- Joei & Me
- Who says lawyers can't have fun? Come with me as I take you on a journey to the other side of my life: food trips, travel adventures, and shopping escapades. Move over Elle Woods!
- Everything Nice!
- You haven’t traveled until you have eaten the food. A mom's musings on food, budget-friendly and family-friendly travels, shopping, fashion and all things nice!
- 24/7 Beben-ta Sa'yo
- All-Day, All-Night Tawanan at Tambayan
- Everything Nice!
- A mom's musings on food, budget-friendly and family-friendly travels, shopping, fashion and all things nice!
- Joei & Me
- Read about the life of a girl from Alabang, from food trips to travel adventures.