Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, personal, food, life & more
- Beyond your Style
- Beyond your Style is a blog that summarized Dorothy Torretijo's love for fashion, beauty and lifestyle. ♥
- Mr. Pogi Tips
- One of the first Filipino male bloggers to do product reviews and share tips for men. "No vain, No gain."
- Mojito Monologues
- Lifestlye and Personal blog on the experiences and adventures of a woman in her 30's but wants to remain 27. =)
- John's Blog
- A blog about personal experience, travel, photography, tastes, etc.
- Dragon Chatter
- Ajumma, Asian Drama Addict, Bookworm, Shoe fiend, Skull Collector, Beauty Blogger, Broadcast Reporter, Wallflower, Foodie (Cheese cake lover), Mum, Dragonlady
- Digital Brew
- Just some articles and pictures of my travel, daily adventures, and things I love to comment about.
- Matudnila.com A Cebu Events Blog
- Matudnila.com A Cebu Events Blog Blogs about Technology-Phone Reviews, Laptop Reviews and Unboxing and more. Blogs about Food, Restaurant Reviews and Services, Resorts and Beaches, Human Interesting Stories.
- Iway Diaries
- Iway Diaries shares typical Mom's not-so-typical stories of Frugal and Fun Life. Follow us for relatable family tips and ideas!
- Ms. Jhessy Wandering Free
- Musings about her travels and everyday whatever's!
- CAMILE ALDRIENE
- Camile Aldriene is a lifestyle blogger based in Manila, Philippines who brings her reveries come to life.
- MitcHOT Spots
- I started my blog since last year, on my birthday. The reasons for my blogging are, I wanted to document my life, share it to others, have friends and also I wanted to earn at the same time.
- The simple life of collecting toys, playing games and watching anime - creating our own meaning of the word "OTAKU" - Otaku and Proud!
- Guy Meets Life
- Life of a guy living in Metro Manila.
- Flair Candy
- Budget Traveling, Surfing, Tech, Formula1, Racing, Photography... All my hobbies, all my interests... Flair Candy
- Events and reflection of the author who happens to be a Roman Catholic priest of the Latin Rite in the Diocese of San Pablo, Philippines.
- I hope you find this site inspiring and encouraging, helpful at the very least. :)
- I'm a Tourist, not a Traveler. Proudly Pinoy. Polyglot Wannabe. Frustrated Singer. Frustrated Dancer. Frustrated Figure Skater. Frustrated Green Archer. Lahat na ng Frustrations. Ako na! Me Already! Date Joined: Feb 10, 2011
- About the places I've travelled, the food I've tasted, and the things I've experienced.
- Lette's Haven
- Review of everything under the sun, from the latest technology, upcoming movies, best destinations, healthy facts, savory food, groovy music and more.
- The Blahger
- A personal blog chronicling my daily drama, food adventures, fitness frustrations, occasional travels, and random reads.
- My Wealthy Journey
- A journey to a wealthy life, this is the purpose that drivens our passion towards this blog. We treat our everyday journey as one wealthy journey and at the of the day we smile and we can say this is My Wealthy Journey.
- Michael's Hut
- A personal blog of Michael David Oyco. His online book of random thoughts about everything under the sun and maybe even further.
- Sassybiatchemom's world
- This is my blog! This is my world! I write about everyday life, and whatever catches my fancy! More importantly, my experiences as a woman, as a wife and as a mother!
- Pink Fox Patrol
- My Personal Diary
- Lights & Latte
- LightsandLatte.com is a doctor's blog to chronicle her experiences, adventures, and inspirations on beauty, literature, food, and lifestyle.
- Beerandyblogshow-Support Local Talents is a project by Beerandy M. Videos. Promoting the young and talented musicians, dancers, singers, bands, graphic artists and other creative individuals.
- An old soul in a young girl's body who's pursuing her dreams one step a time.
- JADSpirits Family. Life. Adventures.
- A personal blog created for the purpose of chronicling our footprints through life…as a family...as individuals...the places we visited...our food trips...our daughter...as husband and wife.
- This is where I write everything that interests me and whatever I want to share with the world -- my travels, new finds, new hobbies, insights and more!
- To Be, To Be. Tutubi.
- a mom of 3 who blogs about life, love, home, parenting and stuff under the sun in search of happiness
- A Neophyte's Serendipity.
- This blog is a caboodle of the daily ramblings of a young boy and a grown man from Caloocan City, Philippines.
- My Digital Reality
- The topics can be anything under the sun. All of the posts will be open to comments and free for the public to discuss.
- Nothing But Brick
- Nothing But Brick is a brick blog for Lego fans of all ages. It chronicles a Filipino AFOL's love for the brick as he blogs about anything and everything about Lego in the Philippines: LUGs, MOCs, set reviews, events.
- To share pesonal experience as a Filipino and an OFW on his dailly life and current issues.
- Sheer Shiny Glossy
- All random topics from fashion, beauty and my travels
- A 20-something future lawyer, full-time bibliophile, and part-time workout-a-holic. I am obsessive-compulsive, and a textbook ISFJ.
- Books. Food. Games. Movies. Music. TV. And other random scrawls.
- Join the latest chapter of my adventure in the Metro, see more "Digital and Lifestyle with d'Bacon"
- Traveliztera:Weightloss,Fashion,Beauty,Technology,Humor,Movies,Music, Foods, and the World
- I travel the world of beauty, weightloss, fitness, gadgets, food, fashion, funny stuff, movies, music, the internet, and our own called the Earth. Check my blog out! :)
- Chalebrations Events Planning and Management
- MANILA BOY
- i've lived in Manila all my life. I often drink in Malate, food trip in Binondo, and obsessively hunt for DVDs in Quiapo. I'm forever wed to this City. For better or for worse...
- Cindy's Threads
- Cindy's threads contains reviews which you find informative, stories which you find entertaining and personal matters that you can surely relate to.
- A View From The Leftie
- My blog is my life diary. It is about the things I like and love. It is mostly about food I love (just because it gets me through the day), gadgets, fashion and crafts.
- The APR Blog
- A personal blog out of boredom.
- Notes from the Choir
- Personal Reflection, Thoughts on Life
- Ada no Nikki
- The life and ramblings of an Iskolar ng Bayan, fangirl, aspiring Molecular Biologist, artist, writer and webdesigner.
- Sa kalaliman ng gabi
- Mga kuwento, tula, sanaysay, opinyong hindi binalak isulat sa kalaliman ng gabi.
- Mary Jane's Niche
- My blog Mary Jane’s Niche is my own personal space on the www where I can post my thoughts & photographs; as well as help someone in their personal & financial growth journey that will lead them to find contentment in life.
- The Zigzag Lane
- This is a travel and leisure blog with my lifestyle, fashion, photography and life journey.
- Pinoy Samut-Sari
- Life of an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) in the Middle East. Anything about Pinoy, Pinas and Global Issues