Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, personal, food, life & more
- Blog about Pinoy movie trailers, free Mp3 Download and Song Lyrics.
- Moms Kiddie Party Link
- Planning a Kiddie Party, Kiddie Party Vendors List, Fast Food Kiddie Party Packages
- Manila Republic
- Bringing You The Latest News Bites in Philippine Entertainment, Lifestyle and Breaking News
- Chasing Paris
- Hello. I suck.
- Ang mga expectations ng isang unexpected daddy sa mundo.
- Ronelex Electronics Blog
- This blog contains my experiences on repairing computers and electronics stuff and some news on Philippines and specially in the Province of Bohol.
- Ranger Cabunzky's Blog
- Mga Istorya ng Sundalo ng Bayan
- Billy's Network
- Billy's Network is a website that shares all useful and latest information's, possibly everything under the sun to make our readers do explore more about what's happening inside and outside the Philippines.
- Ada no Nikki
- The life and ramblings of an Iskolar ng Bayan, fangirl, aspiring Molecular Biologist, artist, writer and webdesigner.
- Trending news and videos around the worlds.
- Zurcaled World
- It's for him it's for her and everything else in between
- A blog about anything and everything under the sun. From Current Events, Music, Sports, Movies and TV!
- Recollection of Random Ramblings of Raves Rants Reflections and Reviews.
- araw-araw | tous le jours | everyday
- dahil ganyan ako ka-creative sa paggawa ng blog title at url
- Mangyan Blogger
- The personal Blog of Mc Richard V. Paglicawan. Follow him on Twitter and instagram @MangyanBlogger
- DeejSpeaks|Pinoy Lifestyle Blog
- Philippines top lifestyle and fashion blog.
- A Filipino mariner's online journal. It includes news, updates, trainings, and experiences of global Pinoy seafarers.
- Prinsesa's Anatomy
- Talk to the paw 'cause the whiskers aint listening.
- Bubble of Blah
- Follow the exciting and sometimes mundane life of an average girl trying to make it big in the corporate world.
- The Apple Corner
- The Apple Corner is an information blog about news and current events, entertainment, health, gadgets and technology. Giving the readers the first bite of the freshest news and information.
- Purple Peaches
- Story of a Palawenian living in the metro. Rants and Raves.
- A Texan's Life in the Philippines
- My adventures, misadventures and existence in the most hospitable culture in the world, the Land of Smiles, the Philippines.
- One Step At a Time
- 'One Step at a Time' is my personal blog where I document the steps that I do towards my dreams and goals in the field of photography, astronomy, and music. I also post things that interest me under the sun.
- I am Aileen
- Lifestyle and travel blog of Aileen: a 20-something digital nomad from the Philippines | Follow her adventures around the globe right here!
- daddy joey
- an IT Developer, MP3 DJ, photo fanatic and a dad. my take on urban living, photography, music, tech, fatherhood and just about anything that holds fascination to me
- Tips, tutorials, and others to help newbies go by with their lives... everyone is a noob of something.
- Speaking One's Mind
- contains the blogger's views and opinions about anything from politics, personal, showbiz, history and others.
- This blog is about anything I find interesting. I love coding. I hate designing. But you have to have both to survive in the internets!
- Pal Raine
- Personal blog in general.
- Ang Pananaw ng Isang Simpleng Inhinyero
- All about Civil Engineering
- Marcelo Santos III
- Blog of Marcelo Santos III: Young Writer. Influential Blogger. Inspirational Speaker. Certified Youtuber. Ex Professional Squatter. Endorser and Promoter. God's Follower.
- Magnus Today
- Magnus Today talks about medicine, politics, music, entertainment and everything under the sun.
- MitcHOT Spots
- I started my blog since last year, on my birthday. The reasons for my blogging are, I wanted to document my life, share it to others, have friends and also I wanted to earn at the same time.
- Wednesday Everyday
- The inspiration of this blog site is my love for writing, cooking, fashion styling, studying, traveling, experiencing new restaurants and trying out products that are useful and easy on the budget.
- Thoughts of a Lippie Monster
- Makeup Reviews, Restaurant and Food Reviews, Movie Reviews, Book Reviews and anything that tickles my fancy!
- Digital Brew
- Just some articles and pictures of my travel, daily adventures, and things I love to comment about.
- Food In The Bag
- Quirky adventures that make a person go straight, left, right and U-Turn just to get to the destination.
- Geek Pinoy
- Philippine geek culture at it's best including but no limited to cosplay events, toys and action figures and interesting stuff in the Philippines and around the world.
- Libre Lang Mangarap!
- ambisyoso lang talaga
- Food, Travel and Lifestyle Blog
- Before the Eastern Sunset
- The blog usually talks about the personal experiences of Ishmael and his perceptions of the world around him. The blog topics are usually about the many interesting things, places, and events that could be found in the Philippines.
- Philippine Government Directory
- List of Government Agencies Directory of the Philippines
- My heart speaks... Listen.
- I'm not expecting him to love me again but I'm still HOPING.
- A personal blog of her daily musings, photographs, tips and other stuff. I love design and that's all I do whenever I am at home.
- .:: A cup of coffee and my lappy
- Doing your stuff on your laptop while sipping a cup of coffee is awesome.
- Pansit eating, mader packing blog
- Magazine blog of maderpacking wonderful things!
- Unwritten Thoughts
- Progressive Web Developer using LAMP (Linux, Apache, mySQL, PHP) Architecture which is guided by Agile Methodologies (SCRUM & XP) Principle under the platform of Microsoft, Linux, and Mac.
- Lovely Serendipity
- Lovely Serendipity is a personal/lifestyle blog by a 19 year old Filipina who currently resides in New Zealand.
- A Bubbly Life
- A blog about travel, food and everything in between.
- The Vanilla Housewife
- Life, love and things that matter (to this third world blogging mama anyway).