Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, personal, food, life & more
- Jeepney Psychology
- Para hindi ako mainip, kung ano ano na lang ang iniisip ko nakasakay sa jeep. Minsan naman nagiisip din ako sa ibang lugar pero sa haba ng byahe ko araw araw mas marami akong naiisip sa sasakyan.
- Pal Raine
- Personal blog in general.
- The Food Alphabet and More
- My food misadventures caught on my lens
- The City Roamer
- A personal blog that touches on the Internet & technology, food & entertainment, people, places & events, brands, contests & promotions and personal opinions including advocacies.
- Blog about Pinoy movie trailers, free Mp3 Download and Song Lyrics.
- Tips, tutorials, and others to help newbies go by with their lives... everyone is a noob of something.
- Mobile Hack
- Mobile Hack
- A Texan's Life in the Philippines
- My adventures, misadventures and existence in the most hospitable culture in the world, the Land of Smiles, the Philippines.
- The Apple Corner
- The Apple Corner is an information blog about news and current events, entertainment, health, gadgets and technology. Giving the readers the first bite of the freshest news and information.
- My blog is about my life, how I see the world in my own perspective and living it the fullest!
- Digital Brew
- Just some articles and pictures of my travel, daily adventures, and things I love to comment about.
- Lakbay Diwa
- Lakbay Diwa is a website that is all about Philippines. It covers the society, environment or nature, culture, government and it's own countryman. Pikit mata na lang ba tayo talaga? Let's wake up to the real world and to the reality! It's
- Aspectos de hitokiriHOSHI
- interesting business tips, places, foods, entertainment, music, hobbies and more for hitokirihoshi
- Moms Kiddie Party Link
- Planning a Kiddie Party, Kiddie Party Vendors List, Fast Food Kiddie Party Packages
- A Personal Blog by Jose Gabriel Diaz
- Nite Writer
- Anything from News, Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Business, Technology,Literature,Photography and some personal stuffs
- Mangyan Blogger
- The personal Blog of Mc Richard V. Paglicawan. Follow him on Twitter and instagram @MangyanBlogger
- Past Experiences, Your Guide In The Future.
- Looking back at who we are, what we do in the past would make us more responsible and more straight-forward person at present and in the future.
- Ada no Nikki
- The life and ramblings of an Iskolar ng Bayan, fangirl, aspiring Molecular Biologist, artist, writer and webdesigner.
- Closet Beauty Junkie
- Thoughts and musings of a closet beauty junkie. Secret fan of all things adorable, pretty and lovely
- what's eating Venus
- Here's what's eating Venus. A personal blog on daily events, experience, learning, & thoughts on being a Christian wife and a corporate soldier, which aims to inform & inspire.
- Food In The Bag
- Quirky adventures that make a person go straight, left, right and U-Turn just to get to the destination.
- I Respect Women
- 18. Filipino. New Zealand. Dancer. Performer. Sagittarius. December 18. 5'11. Scarfie.
- The Penultimate Student
- Random thoughts and ideas about UP, the government, society and personal things.
- araw-araw | tous le jours | everyday
- dahil ganyan ako ka-creative sa paggawa ng blog title at url
- Manny Spaces Out
- Personal blog of Manny Vergel. News, rants, gadgets, iPhone, Android, etc
- Bloggers Dream
- This blog contains posts which tackles about marketing and SEO, Personal opinions, Love, and experiences. This has been created to accomplish the 365 days dream of posting relevant contents anything under the sun.
- My heart speaks... Listen.
- I'm not expecting him to love me again but I'm still HOPING.
- Khyutee on Duty
- Khyutee blogs mostly about her experiences and sometimes whatever she feels to blog. In this blog you can find different adventures that she went to, events that she attended and restaurants that she've eaten.
- Yan Birog
- A personal blog about all things I fancy, from food, art, design, technology, health, fitness, and of course, my daily drama!
- Digital Catharsis
- The life of a Filipino Nurse working in the Middle East.
- stories and principles/beliefs of hitokirihoshi
- Mom from Lucban
- Mom from Lucban blog is about my stories on being a wife, and a mom, its also about health, on losing weight, food, love, marriage, parenting stuff, entertainment.
- Ang mga expectations ng isang unexpected daddy sa mundo.
- Ang Pananaw ng Isang Simpleng Inhinyero
- All about Civil Engineering
- SjeeDumbo Memoirs
- Bonjour! This is my personal blog where you can read really interesting stuff. From showbiz to current events and from anything I like to something that will interest you. Have a great time. Merci beaucoup! God bless...
- Retired in Samar
- Personal Blog that documents life from a straight forward and sometimes humorous perspective while living in Calbayog City in Samar, Philippines.
- Pansit eating, mader packing blog
- Magazine blog of maderpacking wonderful things!
- Inaabangang mahinog ang bayabas. Kaya humilata muna sa papag at sumulat.
- This blog is about anything I find interesting. I love coding. I hate designing. But you have to have both to survive in the internets!
- My blog is all about my Personal Style, Thrift Hauls, DIY's, Beauty Product Reviews, Life Events & my Corny Trips!
- A Neophyte's Serendipity.
- This blog is a caboodle of the daily ramblings of a young boy and a grown man from Caloocan City, Philippines.
- Jean's List
- Story of my life
- The Filipino Lifestyle
- The Filipino Lifestyle is a team of witty, young and talented online editors. We are here to provide entertainment, useful information and up-to-date topics about Filipino’s lifestyle be it about food, travel and leisure, fashion, and technology.
- Matudnila.com A Cebu Events Blog
- Matudnila.com A Cebu Events Blog Blogs about Technology-Phone Reviews, Laptop Reviews and Unboxing and more. Blogs about Food, Restaurant Reviews and Services, Resorts and Beaches, Human Interesting Stories.
- Rural Dame
- A rural girl's take on beauty products, fashion, travel, books and a whole lot more...
- Jasmine Curtis-Smith
- A peek into my life. Filipina-Australian girl finding my own solid ground in both my personal and showbiz life.
- Unwritten Thoughts
- Progressive Web Developer using LAMP (Linux, Apache, mySQL, PHP) Architecture which is guided by Agile Methodologies (SCRUM & XP) Principle under the platform of Microsoft, Linux, and Mac.
- Harot. Lande. Agaw!
- Sulot.com.ph The Philippines' #1 Landian Website. Harot. Lande. Agaw!
- Infertility Philippines
- Infertility Philippines is a blog wherein I share my infertility journey with you in the hope that you may find information, encouragement and comfort as you struggle from infertility to fertility.