Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, food, personal, life & more
- mila stole my heart
- an open diary to chronicle life with Mila Alessandra
- Blah Since I Know
- I like writing about anything under the sun, but I am most interested in literature, arts, asian culture and history.
- Juan Republic
- Juan loves everything about radio, pop culture, journalism, student acts, dirty politics, books, photography, blogs, underground movements, CDs, PULP Magazine, Music, Arts, coffee, beer and a lot of beer, and more of beer!
- Pal Raine
- Personal blog in general.
- Retired in Samar
- Personal Blog that documents life from a straight forward and sometimes humorous perspective while living in Calbayog City in Samar, Philippines.
- All-Around Pinay Mama
- ---CHRONICLES OF A MULTITASKING MOM--- This blog is a frugal mom's zestful life as a full time mama, make-up fanatic, crafter, mompreneur, family event aficionado, and self-proclaimed advisor.
- Lhyzie's Online Diary
- Blog about anything :)
- Travel, Tech and more..
- Moms Kiddie Party Link
- Planning a Kiddie Party, Kiddie Party Vendors List, Fast Food Kiddie Party Packages
- Filipino Bum
- I don't want to leave and work outside the country, I'd rather bum around and stay here in the Philippines. I wish I can blog more often. Bum.
- The City Roamer
- A personal blog that touches on the Internet & technology, food & entertainment, people, places & events, brands, contests & promotions and personal opinions including advocacies.
- Pinoy Lucky Numbers
- Daily Guide, Tips, Angle Guide,Hearing for suertres and PCSO Lotto Results.
- Zurcaled World
- It's for him it's for her and everything else in between
- Miles Blue Sy
- My name is Miles Blue Sy and this is my personal blog. Welcome to my world!
- Mangyan Blogger
- The personal Blog of Mc Richard V. Paglicawan. Follow him on Twitter and instagram @MangyanBlogger
- Single Mom Super Mom
- this is a personal blog that talks about almost everything. That showing that even that I am a mom I not restricted on parent topics
- Jean's List
- Story of my life
- Life and Fever
- Life and Fever is a personal blog. Nope, no niches. I guess I like life in general, so I have no need to stick to one field. Forgive me for being anti-niche. I know, I know, Google is so not gonna love me.
- Rural Dame
- A rural girl's take on beauty products, fashion, travel, books and a whole lot more...
- what's eating Venus
- Here's what's eating Venus. A personal blog on daily events, experience, learning, & thoughts on being a Christian wife and a corporate soldier, which aims to inform & inspire.
- our flavorful life
- Digital Brew
- Just some articles and pictures of my travel, daily adventures, and things I love to comment about.
- Mamanee's Nest
- Traveling through life at 30+, with 2 toddlers and a husband. It might seem normal but it's an adventure through middle-age drama. Join Me!
- Manila Uber Driver Tips
- Tips for aspiring uber partners and drivers in Manila, Philippines.
- Infertility Philippines
- Infertility Philippines is a blog wherein I share my infertility journey with you in the hope that you may find information, encouragement and comfort as you struggle from infertility to fertility.
- Manny Spaces Out
- Personal blog of Manny Vergel. News, rants, gadgets, iPhone, Android, etc
- Keemji is a personal blog owned by Kim who is a part-time wanderer in love with the world. She believes that people who often travel are the happiest and that we should invest on memories, and not material things.
- Geek Pinoy
- Philippine geek culture at it's best including but no limited to cosplay events, toys and action figures and interesting stuff in the Philippines and around the world.
- Michael's Hut
- A personal blog of Michael David Oyco. His online book of random thoughts about everything under the sun and maybe even further.
- The APR Blog
- A personal blog out of boredom.
- Yan Birog
- A personal blog about all things I fancy, from food, art, design, technology, health, fitness, and of course, my daily drama!
- Ang Pananaw ng Isang Simpleng Inhinyero
- All about Civil Engineering
- The SlickMaster's Files
- The SlickMaster's Files is a blog containing total random ranting stuff from politics to entertainment to culture and other raving-worthy fields.
- Think Pink
- This is a personal blog of a Cebuana who loves to code, watch anime, play online games and who absolutely loves the color pink!
- Jan De Joya | The Free-Spirited Freelancer
- A blog focused on giving the latest information about working from home in the Philippines.
- The Peach Kitchen
- Stories of home, food, love, and life... This blog is about fun family recipes, restaurants our family has tried, kitchen gadgets, life as a foodie mommy, and other delicious family adventures we've experienced.
- A Personal Blog by Jose Gabriel Diaz
- A collaborative blog of two sisters who have "Marie" in their names. Blogs about personal musings, travels, hotel reviews, foods, books, movies, DIY, Philippine made local products, and anything they want to share in their little online abode.
- Jasmine Curtis-Smith
- A peek into my life. Filipina-Australian girl finding my own solid ground in both my personal and showbiz life.
- Beyond my Thoughts
- Hi I'm Laarnie a Proud Mother and a Wife. My Personal blog where i share my Thoughts and Experience as a Expat mom in France.
- Stories. Sights. Sounds. Stanzas. Segues.
- The Filipino Lifestyle
- The Filipino Lifestyle is a team of witty, young and talented online editors. We are here to provide entertainment, useful information and up-to-date topics about Filipino’s lifestyle be it about food, travel and leisure, fashion, and technology.
- Mobile Hack
- Mobile Hack
- Past Experiences, Your Guide In The Future.
- Looking back at who we are, what we do in the past would make us more responsible and more straight-forward person at present and in the future.
- I'm a Tourist, not a Traveler. Proudly Pinoy. Polyglot Wannabe. Frustrated Singer. Frustrated Dancer. Frustrated Figure Skater. Frustrated Green Archer. Lahat na ng Frustrations. Ako na! Me Already! Date Joined: Feb 10, 2011
- What you Think, What you Love, Share it.
- THE FILIPINO-JAPANESE JOURNAL
- YOUR ONLINE SOURCE TO EVERYTHING JAPANESE & FILIPINO
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- Here's To Life!
- Hi! I am JANE UYMATIAO. Welcome to my personal blog. Here you'll find me talking about life as a Filipina, mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, yogini, writer, blogger, and Work-At-Home-Mom.
- A Neophyte's Serendipity.
- This blog is a caboodle of the daily ramblings of a young boy and a grown man from Caloocan City, Philippines.