Health & Medicine - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering health, fitness, nursing, medicine & more
- Ayurveda School Blog
- Our Ayurveda School is a unique healthcare facility, combining the strengths and knowledge of both traditional western and alternative medicine in a holistic manner.
- Benefits of Vitamin D
- Vitamin D is also known as the Sunshine vitamin since the body makes it naturally when skin is exposed to sunlight.
- Health Matters
- This blog speaks about health and fitness. It also presents some diseases and ways of preventing them. It also shows current news regarding health and its related concerns.
- Health R&D Today
- Keeping you posted of the world's health research and development
- Health Tips
- this blog is all about our Health
- from occupational therapy, rehabilitation science and even special education. i talk about health, disability and well-being. I am a blogging OT!
- Life Journal of an Integrative Medical Doctor
- Experiences of an integrative MDs
- health corner
- all about health tips and information
- CavShop O-Store
- We are a legit and trusted seller of Authentic Leisure 18 Products here in the Philippines and other countries. Our company is registered and documents are available upon request of the client/buyer.
- First Vita Plus - The First Natural Herbal Juice Drink and Health Drink
- First Vita Plus - The First Natural Herbal Juice Drink and Health Drink. It is packed to meet your daily requirements of vitamins, minerals, micronutrients, anti-oxidants an immunity enhancing phytochemicals. It is your vitamin-in-a-drink.
- UNO RN
- health and business
- Health Articles
- this blog is all about health articles, fitness, lifestyle, tips and many more....
- SELF Rehabilitation Center
- A drug rehabilitation center,drug rehab center,drug treatment,drug addiction,alcohol and substance abuse facility.
- Darkfield course
- Exceptional darkfield microscopes and live cell systems, training programs for live blood analysis and dry layer techniques.
- Benefits of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid is an important nutrient that is not produced by the human body and can only be obtained thru external sources such as food, fruits & supplements.