Health & Medicine - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering health, nursing, fitness, nurse & more
- Rochelle Rivera
- Read tips on weight loss, fitness, food, healthy living, beauty and more from a Nurse and Mother of 3.
- Dear Kitty Kittie Kath
- A diary on Organic Skin Care, Beauty, Health and wellness.
- Nurse Updates
- Jobs, NCLEX, HAAD, NLE, NDP updates. Highly Recommended.
- eClinik Alternative Healthcare provides non-invasive, non-chemo,non-herbal,non-radioactive,non-thermic, AIDS/Cancer treatments with 90-day MoneyBack Guarantee.
- Cure Manual
- I consider myself a hobby healer. I help people cure themselves for fun and charity.
- My Health Blog
- As the family healer, I am tasked with keeping our family fit and healthy. This web site serves as our family record as to what I think works best for us. These are my recommendations to my family.
- home remedies
- collection of home remedies , natural and cheap solutions
- Mommy Pehpot
- Top blog about Children's Diseases such as Primary Complex and Dengue
- Nursing Care Plan
- helping nurses, students / professionals, creating NCP in different areas such as medical surgical, psychiatric, maternal newborn, and pediatricS.
- Kidney Health Care
- Provides topics about the kidneys, kidney health and kidney and urologic diseases.
- Life and Style Blog of Ruth dela Cruz where she raves, reviews and rambles about fashion and beauty finds, food discoveries, wondering and wanderings, events in the Metro and just about anything delicious. Drop at note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Nursing Department
- The Health Department is the collection of Lionheart's Nursing Files. The NCP, FNCP, Case Presentations and lectures.
- All about the things that makes a woman healthy, fit and beautiful. Product reviews, health and beauty tips, events, etc. Email: email@example.com
- Nurse Hussein
- Young Pinoy Nurse Entrepreneur
- Greenprescription.net is a community of various medical professionals located at different places worldwide, all with varying specializations and areas of practice. We are doctors, nurses, medical technicians, pharmacists, medical bloggers.
- Zero MD
- Philippine Primary Care, always updated [Highly recommended]
- Public Health Resources
- Recommended Public Health Resources especially those provided by the Department of Health. Some are not even published on the internet but widely disseminated.
- Slavery in the Modern World.Don't be One of them, Think Twice.
- Doctors Online
- Medical opinions, advices, health news and research.
- Stef dela Cruz: Doctor, Blogger, Writer
- Official website and blog of Dr. Stef dela Cruz, a doctor-writer. She received the 2013 Health Media Awards from the Department of Health. Her main advocacy is promoting cancer/ health awareness through her writing.
- Sante Pure Barley
- Santé International is a distribution company of organic wellness products. The company trade products that do not have synthetic, harmful ingredients while serving as a mounting venue for entrepreneurs
- Patches of Life
- random ramblings, stories, food escapades, and travel adventures
- Youthful Beauty Tips
- Natural Beauty Tips and Healthy Facts. anti aging skincare, nutritious food.
- Blog about Nursing and its stuff..:)
- Stories and histories of a neurosurgery resident, teacher, and writer
- The Yogini from Manila
- This is the yoga blog of Jane. From here you can follow my yoga journey as well as check out all things yoga in the Philippines and beyond.
- Be Healthy and Well
- your online health and wellness guide
- Project: Me, Only Better!
- Being a mom made me prioritize every one and everything (I even write about it at www.mommyunwired.com), except myself. This blog would be all about discovering a better version of me!
- A healty life
- This is the site where quality life and health come together. This site teaches us to eat, drink and live healty and natural or bio!
- Cure Library
- Cure Library
- myPhilHealth is a privately owned blog and not an official website of Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. The main intention of myPhilHealth, is to help disseminate important information about PhilHealth and National Health Insurance Program.
- Living a Sugar-Free Sweet Life
- A diabetic living her sweet life to the fullest... sugar-free, of course!
- Mahal Ko Ito
- Pagsuporta sa sariling atin sa pamamagitan ng pagtuklas ng pelikula, musika, pagkain, at pasyalan. Makikita rin dito mga sariling tula ni Rona Aying Llanos at mga at home spa ideas.
- Personal blog covering events and experiences of blogger as an educator, physician, mother and her advocacies. Blogs and discusses life as she had experienced it.
- ★Foodtrip.info + JayL Aquino ;-]
- hello from Valenzuela City! ;-D
- Memoir Of A Schizo
- Nursing Board Exam Results (NLE) provider and a site that helps you in preparing for your NCLEX,CGFNS and local board exam.
- I AM HIV POSITIVE
- I am 22 years old. I am a Filipino. I live somewhere in Metro Manila, Philippines. I am a dreamer. I am HIV positive. This is my battle.
- Health and Wellness for Better Living
- health and wellness tips
- SANTE Barley Philippines
- SANTE Barley Philippines is an authorized franchise of Sante International distribution company that offers premier organic health and wellness products and services aimed at helping improve quality of life.
- Medical School Road Trip
- Bits and pieces of an aspiring MD's life.
- I Love Keisha
- A lifestyle blog of a multi-tasking poised mom sharing her quest to live a healthier life for her family.
- Wazzup Dok ?
- A physician's discussion of common medical conditions and health problems.
- Lesh, MD-MBA
- Personal blog of an ASMPH graduate who writes about being a part-time faculty, mentor, health, and life in general. Drop by and say hi!
- Our main business is to work hand-in-hand with established and emerging pharmaceutical companies by developing and providing a one-stop-shop for outsourcing needs in the sales and marketing of pharmaceutical or healthcare products.
- My Address is Earth
- It's a blog about kids' vaccines, diseases and a little about parenting.
- HIV Positive Pinoy
- I am a young man from the Philippines living with HIV. I was diagnosed last March 2012 just as my career in the healthcare industry was about to take off. My personal advocacy focuses on HIV/AIDS education and prevention in the LGBT community.
- PT Perspectives
- PT Perspectives provides a platform for people to share their new found knowledge, expertise, experiences and generally their teachings to a wonderful, inquisitive and enthusiastic audience of health and fitness readers through our blog.
- Pinoy Nurse Community
- Nursing is sharing. Let's share what is common.
- Life Without Gallbladder
- A journey of life with no gallbladder. A personal experience on life without a gallbladder, testing food to eat for no gallbladder and food to avoid with removed gallbladder. A life's journey after gallbladder operation - post lap chole life.
- Stress Guide 101
- All about stress, anxiety and depression how to deal with it in our daily lives, and boast self esteem thorugh goal settings and personal development, motivation, success etc.