Health & Medicine - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering health, nursing, fitness, nurse & more
- eClinik Alternative Healthcare provides non-invasive, non-chemo,non-herbal,non-radioactive,non-thermic, AIDS/Cancer treatments with 90-day MoneyBack Guarantee.
- Rochelle Rivera
- Read tips on weight loss, fitness, food, healthy living, beauty and more from a Nurse and Mother of 3.
- Dear Kitty Kittie Kath
- A diary on Organic Skin Care, Beauty, Health and wellness.
- Nurse Updates
- Jobs, NCLEX, HAAD, NLE, NDP updates. Highly Recommended.
- Cure Manual
- I consider myself a hobby healer. I help people cure themselves for fun and charity.
- home remedies
- collection of home remedies , natural and cheap solutions
- My Health Blog
- As the family healer, I am tasked with keeping our family fit and healthy. This web site serves as our family record as to what I think works best for us. These are my recommendations to my family.
- Nursing Care Plan
- helping nurses, students / professionals, creating NCP in different areas such as medical surgical, psychiatric, maternal newborn, and pediatricS.
- Greenprescription.net is a community of various medical professionals located at different places worldwide, all with varying specializations and areas of practice. We are doctors, nurses, medical technicians, pharmacists, medical bloggers.
- The Nursing Department
- The Health Department is the collection of Lionheart's Nursing Files. The NCP, FNCP, Case Presentations and lectures.
- Kidney Health Care
- Provides topics about the kidneys, kidney health and kidney and urologic diseases.
- Stef dela Cruz: Doctor, Blogger, Writer
- Official website and blog of Dr. Stef dela Cruz, a doctor-writer. She received the 2013 Health Media Awards from the Department of Health. Her main advocacy is promoting cancer/ health awareness through her writing.
- All about the things that makes a woman healthy, fit and beautiful. Product reviews, health and beauty tips, events, etc. Email: email@example.com
- Public Health Resources
- Recommended Public Health Resources especially those provided by the Department of Health. Some are not even published on the internet but widely disseminated.
- Zero MD
- Philippine Primary Care, always updated [Highly recommended]
- Life and Style Blog of Ruth dela Cruz where she raves, reviews and rambles about fashion and beauty finds, food discoveries, wondering and wanderings, events in the Metro and just about anything delicious. Drop at note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mommy Pehpot
- Top blog about Children's Diseases such as Primary Complex and Dengue
- Nurse Hussein
- Young Pinoy Nurse Entrepreneur
- Slavery in the Modern World.Don't be One of them, Think Twice.
- Stories and histories of a neurosurgery resident, teacher, and writer
- Sante Pure Barley
- Santé International is a distribution company of organic wellness products. The company trade products that do not have synthetic, harmful ingredients while serving as a mounting venue for entrepreneurs
- Doctors Online
- Medical opinions, advices, health news and research.
- A healty life
- This is the site where quality life and health come together. This site teaches us to eat, drink and live healty and natural or bio!
- Youthful Beauty Tips
- Natural Beauty Tips and Healthy Facts. anti aging skincare, nutritious food.
- Blog about Nursing and its stuff..:)
- Be Healthy and Well
- your online health and wellness guide
- Project: Me, Only Better!
- Being a mom made me prioritize every one and everything (I even write about it at www.mommyunwired.com), except myself. This blog would be all about discovering a better version of me!
- Cure Library
- Cure Library
- The Yogini from Manila
- This is the yoga blog of Jane. From here you can follow my yoga journey as well as check out all things yoga in the Philippines and beyond.
- Mahal Ko Ito
- Pagsuporta sa sariling atin sa pamamagitan ng pagtuklas ng pelikula, musika, pagkain, at pasyalan. Makikita rin dito mga sariling tula ni Rona Aying Llanos at mga at home spa ideas.
- Patches of Life
- random ramblings, stories, food escapades, and travel adventures
- Memoir Of A Schizo
- Nursing Board Exam Results (NLE) provider and a site that helps you in preparing for your NCLEX,CGFNS and local board exam.
- I AM HIV POSITIVE
- I am 22 years old. I am a Filipino. I live somewhere in Metro Manila, Philippines. I am a dreamer. I am HIV positive. This is my battle.
- Medical School Road Trip
- Bits and pieces of an aspiring MD's life.
- Personal blog covering events and experiences of blogger as an educator, physician, mother and her advocacies. Blogs and discusses life as she had experienced it.
- Living a Sugar-Free Sweet Life
- A diabetic living her sweet life to the fullest... sugar-free, of course!
- ★Foodtrip.info + JayL Aquino ;-]
- hello from Valenzuela City! ;-D
- PT Perspectives
- PT Perspectives provides a platform for people to share their new found knowledge, expertise, experiences and generally their teachings to a wonderful, inquisitive and enthusiastic audience of health and fitness readers through our blog.
- I Love Keisha
- A lifestyle blog of a multi-tasking poised mom sharing her quest to live a healthier life for her family.
- Health and Wellness for Better Living
- health and wellness tips
- SANTE Barley Philippines
- SANTE Barley Philippines is an authorized franchise of Sante International distribution company that offers premier organic health and wellness products and services aimed at helping improve quality of life.
- Wazzup Dok ?
- A physician's discussion of common medical conditions and health problems.
- myPhilHealth is a privately owned blog and not an official website of Philippine Health Insurance Corporation. The main intention of myPhilHealth, is to help disseminate important information about PhilHealth and National Health Insurance Program.
- Our main business is to work hand-in-hand with established and emerging pharmaceutical companies by developing and providing a one-stop-shop for outsourcing needs in the sales and marketing of pharmaceutical or healthcare products.
- Acne Skin Problem
- How to cure acne and remove scars.
- Life Without Gallbladder
- A journey of life with no gallbladder. A personal experience on life without a gallbladder, testing food to eat for no gallbladder and food to avoid with removed gallbladder. A life's journey after gallbladder operation - post lap chole life.
- Klinika Kinetics
- Health is Wealth. This blog reflects my desire to improve my health as well as those of my friends and loved ones. There is certainly a bonus in sharing the health mission: THE INDESCRIBABLE FEELING OF SATISFACTION IN BEING ABLE TO HELP OTHERS.
- My Address is Earth
- It's a blog about kids' vaccines, diseases and a little about parenting.
- HIV Positive Pinoy
- I am a young man from the Philippines living with HIV. I was diagnosed last March 2012 just as my career in the healthcare industry was about to take off. My personal advocacy focuses on HIV/AIDS education and prevention in the LGBT community.
- Dengue Cure
- This Dengue Cure Protocol website was made to be more easily accessible than the blog post I made at http://www.curelibrary.com/blog/health-notes/dengue-cure-using-tawa-tawa-aka-gatas-gatas/