Community & Groups - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering philippines, pinoy, news, filipino & more
- Asia's Perfect 10
- A group blog for promoting regional mutual cooperation, improving cultural understanding, and posting national news.
- UCM: Service Beyond Hospitality
- UCM created another milestones with the launching of its very own blog site that will feature the latest activities, upcoming projects and profiles of its existing members plus exciting news about the Parish of San Antonio in Binan, Laguna.
- Zposts Manila
- ZPostsManila is a lifestyle blog for the modern Filipina, her passion and how she inspires through her opinions. It covers food & dining, fashion & beauty, home, relationship, travel, career, health & fitness, spirituality.
- Information of Change
- It features Lycean life.
- MY DURIAN CITY
- Everything I love and hate about Davao City
- Your guid to the south of manila
- This rag was created with a few things to mind. This is your guide to the South of Manila. Ranting, Raving, and Reviews on just about anything interesting.
- Krisis Komix
- The pinoy webcomic of everything KRISIS. Presenting Krisis Komix, Dyosabelle, Ang Bagong Kidlat and Johnny Astig
- dating Bata Sa Isip / angBitteeeeer ay nagsimula sa twitter at sumugod lamang sa tumblr haha
- La Trinidad Net Cafe Association Inc.
- The official Blog of of all Computer Shop Owners of La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines
- MMM Financial Aid
- MMM is a global community of Mutual Financial Aid. MMM grants 30% Monthly Growth of your money donated and allows participants to let their money grows to millions!
- Exclusively Pinky Webb
- Welcome to Exclusively Pinky Webb, an interactive web blog dedicated not only to compile news, articles, photos, or videos but also allow her fans to post their thoughts, letters, arts exclusively for her.
- A Pinay's Project
- A productive pinay who works from home and pays forward to her community by sharing her experiences as a freelancer, so that her fellow Pinays may learn from them.
- Bandilyo Abaknon
- This is a site dedicated to Capuleños, in the Philippines and all over the world -- so that they may publish and read anything that needs to be known by the others. This shall be our common bulletin board, our collective post.
- TAMBAYAN NG OFW VIDEOCHAT BOX WATCHING MOVIES LISTENING STORY WATCHING THE BEAUTY OF ISABELA
- Philippines Pride
- Philippines Pride, people who are making names inside and outside the country.
- Jobs in Hongkong
- Job Postings and Opportunities in Hongkong For The Filipinos
- VIVA SANTO TOMAS!
- This blog contains tips, facts and stories for the incoming freshmen of the Pontifical and Royal, Catholic University of the Philippines, the University of Santo Tomas.
- Architects for Safe Communities
- disaster resilient design, climate adaptive architecture
- May Masabi Lang
- Ang pinagsama-samang FML, MLIA, at Blogsecret ng Pilipinas. Kahit ano pwede mong sabihin, may masabi lang.
- TouchPhilippines is a blog on how we can love the Philippines. It aims to launch annual charity projects and shares information on how we can contribute to developing the country.
- Kapampangan Kami
- kapampangan kami kapampangan blog kapampangan song kapampangan jokes kapampangan text kapampangan groups kapampangan band kapampangan rap kapampangan hiphop kapampangan folk songs pampanga
- FaceBook Fanatics
- Facebook Fans, Fan Pages, Facebook,
- This blog is Inspired by four ninjas known as Boss Chip, Manong Guard, Kulturantado, and Bunso. Also known as MgaEpal.com
- BahagHarian is about friendship, travel and love. BahagHarian captures people who are moving to re-build and re-empower the Philippines.
- Bayanihan para sa Kalinangan
- A socially-responsive marketing company committed to bringing distinct, heart-warming and thought-provoking Filipino stage plays and indie films to everyone.
- Lady Veya's Musings
- This online journal was created wherein the webmistress, Lady Veya posts updates, events, and other community gatherings for Filipino Gamers Community.
- Ang Blog ng Kasaysayan ng mga Salita
- Voice of The Youth Online
- Informing, inspiring, involving, and empowering the Filipino Youth. It's the official online arm of the Voice of the Youth Network.
- TOSPAC-NCR Chapter
- This is the official blogsite of The Outstanding Students of the Philippines Alumni Community National Capital Region Chapter.
- Watch Episodes Online of Imortal
- A site where you can watch imortal - abs cbn's hottest teleserye for free.
- Sutacio Clan
- Sutacio Clan is a social networking blog for Sutacio families and relatives and even friends.
- Bukas-Puso at Isip FSG
- Family Support Group of UP-PGH Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine - Psychoeducation Program Summary
- A Soldier's Love
- Military life, military love, a soldier's love
- The CCAFI Blog
- This is the blog of the Concert Chorus Alumni Family, former members of the University of the Philippines Concert Chorus (UPCC).
- The Blog is all about my gaming community groups.
- Oh Vice Ganda Ko
- Its all about Vice Ganda.
- No Straw, Please
- Straw is not a necessity. It makes our life a bit easier but kills the world we live in at the same time. Make the right choice, say "No Straw, Please"
- Overseas Filipinos
- Source of information for Filipinos worldwide, including overseas Filipino workers, global migrant Filipinos, expat Pinoys, Fil-Ams, and other Pinoys in Europe and Middle East.
- Child of Christmas
- a narrative of my the christmases of my life since 1972.
- SOPH | Streets of the Philippines
- A story-telling platform of anything interesting on the streets. SOPH is a commune for anyone who has a story to tell.