Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, literature, book reviews, fiction & more
- Just Thinking Alound
- Enter a part of Reya's mind
- romantic treasures
- This is for the lovers and those who have experienced great love and how to love. A compilation of original love letters by world's greatest poets with some original poems from the blogger. Also, some blogs about special events.
- Book Watch
- Book reviews and anything book or reading-related from the Ateneo high school faculty and staff.
- Everyday Musings
- For the book, movie, and series lovers
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- Pinoy Online Novels
- Pinoy Online Novels: Your daily source of Pinoy Romance Novels
- The Book Fancier
- This blog serves as my online bookshelf. It includes book reviews, quotes, and book arts. Also books and more books! :)
- Planet CarPal
- Features poems in vernacular and in English about life and romance.
- Whirled Peace!
- Roving thoughts, heavy nerd stuff, and late-night rambles since 2008.
- Inquisitive Kittens
- Home of Book Reviews and All Things Awesome.
- The Curious Files of Valerie
- The Curious Files of Valerie is a collection of notes and doodles on whatever book I am reading. I cannot assure you that the entries will not contain spoilers. Though, I will try my very best to not take away anything from your own reading experience.
- Obet Tan's Kwentuhan Tayo Blog
- Ang blog na ito ay naglalaman ng mga Kwentong gawa ni Obet Tan. Matatawa ka at maiinis sa mga kwentong nasa blog na ito. Tara kwentuhan tayo!
- ..:bookish mind:..
- This blog features sorts of books that I read. I am very passionate about reading and buying books. In fact, I would rather stay at home and read all day if I could. I feel a little in panic if I see my TBRs getting lesser.
- Library Mistress
- Free Ebooks for Everyone!
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and China.
- memoirs of an angel: her literary adventures
- A blog about my adventures with books and reading.
- Silver Shaded
- A collection of literature made by Jeremiah.
- The Book of Salamat
- A collection of contemporary short stories, interactive posts and prompts.
- Reads To Die For
- blog about books that no one should miss
- The Bookworms Realm Digital Publishing
- Pioneering Filipino Romance Literature innovations at it's best.
- The Rock's Literary Collection
- A Collection of Gems From My Precious Mind...
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- Bibliophilic Bookworm
- A bibliophilic bookworm's reviews about the mangas, novels, novellas, and short stories that she has read.
- BamBook Reviews
- Bambooks is a book review site on mostly but not limited to YA contemporaries, romance, fiction,.. sci-fi, fantasy and adventure. It's managed by a panda who struggles between chewing the pages.. and bam-ing and boo-ing.
- Reality Bites. . . Fiction Does It Better!
- Looking for a great read? Head on over here and you might just find that perfect book.
- Mga Tunob sa Kagahapon
- This blog is a collection of the published works of mine over some magazines and in the internet. Strangely, I'm making a step towards my dream!
- BOBO SI JUAN!!!
- mga maiikling kuwento, tula...
- PInaywriter Unpublished
- Pinaywriter writes poetry, short stories, novels.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Piano Lessons for beginners
- piano lessons for newbies.
- My work, my frustration, my all-in-all compilation
- reader and collector of books and comics, both digital and print
- Stories in G Major
- A collection of short stories and verses from a 20-something aspiring novelist slash daydream believer slash registered nurse.
- Liham Para kay Shinshin, Isang OFW
- Time and distance cannot separate us. This poem serves as my affirmation of faith to my beloved now living thousands of miles away.
- Geeky Princess Glamorous
- Mileventwelve's blog for book and movie reviews.
- Online Physics
- A blog of dream concepts and stories written for Mark Anthony Fernandez and Philippine stars
- my love for books
- in my book-world everything is possible
- Learn How TO Invest In The Philppine Stock Market
- Learn how to be a wise investor by first understanding how the Philippine Stock Market works.
- Xerenader's Perfect World
- A blog that touches your soul.
- PinoyMan's Quest to Find Great Books at Bargain Prices
- The Velociwritetor
- The Velociwritetor is a blog where I help other writers gain an understanding of writing. It's also the new home of my fantasy, horror, and short stories. Hopefully, through this blog, I can bring death to poor writing using my razor-sharp words.
- Book Wench
- Let's Talk About Books. Now... new and improve.. you can download the ebooks on the featured books in this site. Enjoy!
- droL's Poetry Journal
- A highly-acclaimed blog of poetry about life, death and everything in between. A personal collection of poems praised and liked by many.
- FAIRY TAIL Manga Reader
- Read Fairy Tail Manga Online!
- a collection of poems, essays and short stories
- I am Bum
- I am Bum- an agonizing attempt of a hassling fiction-writer-wanna-be
- ONE PIECE Manga Reader
- Read ONE PIECE Manga Online. The site where you get the latest and all previous ONE PIECE Manga Chapters!!
- Pinoy Book Reviews
- The blog talks about Filipino novels and collections of short-stories from Jose Rizal up to this present. Come visit me in this site and let's talk about our very own literature, or something.
- Friction Minus R
- Amateur Pinoy writers. Got stories? Submit 'em at firstname.lastname@example.org Let's be friends.