Sports & Recreation - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering running, basketball, sports, boxing & more
- Sports in the Philippines and the world!
- Philippine Lotto Results & Analysis
- Philippine PCSO lotto results, analysis and tips for Lotto 6/42, Mega lotto 6/45, Super Lotto 6/49 and Grand lotto 6/55
- Pinoy Fitness
- Home for all your sports, fitness and health events happening in the Philippines
- PinoyMTBiker Community
- Philippine Mountain Biking Community - biker's online community. Covering mountainbike and cycling topics, News, Trends, Events, Pictures, Videos, Bike Trail, Ride (Fun/Race) Scheds, Product Reviews, Bike Commuting and Advocacy Rides.
- Unofficial PBA Fan Site. Home of High Quality PBA Game Replays and Live Stream.
- Tennis Guru
- Watch Tennis Online, Live Tennis Scores, Tennis Schedules, Rankings, Australian Open, French Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon, US Open, ATP, WTA
- Pinoy Mountaineer
- PinoyMountaineer.com is your guide to hiking and mountain climbing in the Philippines. Visit the site to get updated information on Philippine mountains. Get tropical backpacking and trekking tips, as well as health advice for the outdoors.
- I am Pinoy. Running Pinoy
- “takbo hangga’t may lupa!”
- Smart Gilas Basketball
- Latest News and Updates about Smart Gilas Pilipinas Basketball Team
- Philippines' Multisport Source.
- The Fit Pinoy
- A health and fitness blog for pinoys. Most of the content will be about alternative (to regular gym workouts) fitness classess/exercises you can do to lose weight.
- PBA Latest Updates!
- Pinoy Headline dot Com
- News portal of Philippines' hottest and latest headlines!
- Hoop Nut
- For people who are nuts about everything basketball -- FIBA Asia, NBA, PBA, and UAAP.
- ALLANistheMAN.com | #SPORTSMINDED
- a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about entertainment, food, travel and his personal life.
- Padyak Adbentyur
- Mountain biking photos, Mountain biking adventures, Mountain biking tips, mountain biking travel tips.
- Marathon Philippines
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Marathon Schedules, News and Events. Find Tips, Articles, Videos on Running/Training.
- San Mig Coffee Mixers (Purefoods)
- Latest News and Updates about the San Mig Coffee Mixers PBA Basketball Team (Formerly called Purefoods TJ Giants/B-Meg Derby Ace Llamados)
- Kulit on the Run
- a blog about running, mtbiking and the outdoors
- Kikay Runner
- Your guide to running and the active lifestyle in the Philippines! Kikay Runner is a marathoner and triathlete who aims to inspire people to start running.
- This is our humble recollection of our treks, travels and trips around the Philippines.
- Sports Pinas
- Bringing you Philippines Sport News and Updates
- Reporting and analyzing Track and Field in the Philippine the way it should be.
- Philippine Coins and Bills
- Interesting facts about Philippine coins and paper bills. Excellent resource for coin and banknote collectors.
- SportsManila.com list sporting events, activities, and venues in and around Metro Manila. It focuses on providing sporting information for the weekend/recreational athlete.
- i run.
- Pinoy Kollektor
- A collector of vintage Filipiniana postcards, old photos, cigarette labels, pop culture memorabilia, OPM records,70's anime robots, movie flyers, coins and paper money, who wants to share his passion.
- The Clipping Point
- The Clipping Point is an automotive blog with daily car related updates from around the world. The blog features automotive lifestyle, car show reports, car culture, car films, road safety, motorsports, and videos.
- POWCAST.NET Sports
- Sports and Entertainment, See the latest updates in Basketball, Boxing, Soccer, billiard, football and other sports with Viral Videos and Free Live Streams
- Running, Multisport, Fitness, Event in the Philippines
- PCSO Lotto Results, Statistics, Analysis and Tips
- PCSO Grand Lotto 6/55,Super Lotto 6/49, Megalotto 6/45, Lotto 6/42, 6-Digit, 4-Digit, Swertres and EZ2 Results and Statistics of numbers Total of how many times a number was drawn and day where a number is mostly drawn.
- About athletes in the Philippines dominating the world of sports.
- real road bike reviews and philosophy from the pinoy perspective
- kora online tv
- kora Online Live - Arabic channels - sports channels - channels children - cameras directly - Islamic songs - educational channels - International News - Radio - The Holy Qur'an
- Who rides a Vespa?
- a blog about the people who rides the world's most popular scooter.
- Philippines Go For Gold
- Hottest and Latest Sports News and Live Streaming
- Mikezanity.com - blog about basketball, sneakers, lifestyle and street culture.
- PCSO suertres RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- 11am 4pm and 9pm Swertres Hearing Tips,2D Ez2 Lotto, 3D Swertres, 4D, 6D, 6/42, 6/45, 6/49, 6/55, BINGO CONFIRMED RESULTS
- Manny Pacquiao VS
- Manny Pacquiao is the first and only eight-division world champion, in which he has won ten world titles, as well as the first to win the lineal championship in four different weight classes.
- Fire Quinito
- A Philippine Sports Blog that Burns
- Running Enthusiast
- This blog is all about me and how I appreciate running as a sport and as a lifestyle.
- Mulligang Golf
- Will Hsu, Vince Hizon and Patricia Bermudez-Hizon journeys to becoming better golfers. Offering reviews, tips, tournament details, and everything golf / sports related under the sun.
- Tennis Blog
- Tennis Blog - Shop Online All about Tennis sports and equipments
- I'm Walking Alone
- A new blog transition Sports, hobbies, geekdom, arts, streetwear etc..
- Basketball Exchange
- Relevant local and international basketball news, opinion and web services.
- Servinio's Sports Etc.
- Veteran Filipino sports commentator tells all about his different sporting adventures from TV coverage of basketball games to actually competing in marathons and multi-sport.
- Cebu Fitness Blog
- Cebu Fitness Blog of CFB is all about fitness, healthy living, fun run information , getting fit and weight loss articles. It also features celebrities, gym buffs and other personalities who aim to be fit and sexy.
- Your source of all things volleyball.
- Running Free Manila is an athlete. He wanted to start something big by helping others help themselves.
- Yes! You Can!
- Read about Do-It-Yourself projects! I love to fix and tinker with things! See projects around the house, in the garage, anything under the sun! :) I like to mess around with things. Let fix (and break) things together :)