Sports & Recreation - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering running, basketball, sports, boxing & more
- Sports in the Philippines and the world!
- Hoop Nut
- For people who are nuts about everything basketball -- FIBA Asia, NBA, PBA, and UAAP.
- PinoyMTBiker Community
- Philippine Mountain Biking Community - biker's online community. Covering mountainbike and cycling topics, News, Trends, Events, Pictures, Videos, Bike Trail, Ride (Fun/Race) Scheds, Product Reviews, Bike Commuting and Advocacy Rides.
- PBA GAME REPLAY
- Watch the Latest PBA/NBA Game Replay and Highlights, PBA Live Streaming, FIBA World Game Replay, Asian Game Replay, Gilas Pilipinas Game Replay, Kwentong Gilas NCAA Season 90, and Many More at http://www.basketballreplay.blogspot.com
- Pinoy Mountaineer
- PinoyMountaineer.com is your guide to hiking and mountain climbing in the Philippines. Visit the site to get updated information on Philippine mountains. Get tropical backpacking and trekking tips, as well as health advice for the outdoors.
- ALLANistheMAN.com | #SPORTSMINDED
- a must-read blog of a simple college guy who dreaming big in life. his blog deals with talks about entertainment, food, travel and his personal life.
- Tennis Guru
- Watch Tennis Online, Live Tennis Scores, Tennis Schedules, Rankings, Australian Open, French Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon, US Open, ATP, WTA
- Philippine Coins and Bills
- Interesting facts about Philippine coins and paper bills. Excellent resource for coin and banknote collectors.
- Pinoy Headline dot Com
- News portal of Philippines' hottest and latest headlines!
- PBA Latest Updates!
- I am Pinoy. Running Pinoy
- “takbo hangga’t may lupa!”
- Deals mainly with Track and Field in the Philippines. But also covers other Filipino sports.
- PCSO Lotto Results, Statistics, Analysis and Tips
- PCSO Grand Lotto 6/55,Super Lotto 6/49, Megalotto 6/45, Lotto 6/42, 6-Digit, 4-Digit, Swertres and EZ2 Results and Statistics of numbers Total of how many times a number was drawn and day where a number is mostly drawn.
- Philippines National Football Team
- Pinoy Kollektor
- A collector of vintage Filipiniana postcards, old photos, cigarette labels, pop culture memorabilia, OPM records,70's anime robots, movie flyers, coins and paper money, who wants to share his passion.
- Kulit on the Run
- a blog about running, mtbiking and the outdoors
- SportsManila.com list sporting events, activities, and venues in and around Metro Manila. It focuses on providing sporting information for the weekend/recreational athlete.
- POWCAST.NET Sports
- Sports and Entertainment, See the latest updates in Basketball, Boxing, Soccer, billiard, football and other sports with Viral Videos and Free Live Streams
- Philippine Suertres Lotto Tips and Results
- A site which provides people who play the lottery with 3D/Suertres tips to play for PCSO's (Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office) lotto draw
- Who rides a Vespa?
- a blog about the people who rides the world's most popular scooter.
- Fire Quinito
- A Philippine Sports Blog that Burns
- Philippines Go For Gold
- Hottest and Latest Sports News and Live Streaming
- This is our humble recollection of our treks, travels and trips around the Philippines.
- Boxing blog contains fights replay, classic fights, greatest fights, featured boxer, schedule and free boxing Live Stream.
- Trails Unlimited
- From rock faces, bike trails to running routes and every R&R in between. I go wherever my feet lead me. The trail is unlimited.
- Pinoy Runner
- A blog by a Filipino runner documenting his running activities including training, workouts, races, fun events and other information about the Philippine running scene
- Running Free Manila is an athlete. He wanted to start something big by helping others help themselves.
- Manny Pacquiao VS
- Manny Pacquiao is the first and only eight-division world champion, in which he has won ten world titles, as well as the first to win the lineal championship in four different weight classes.
- Servinio's Sports Etc.
- Veteran Filipino sports commentator tells all about his different sporting adventures from TV coverage of basketball games to actually competing in marathons and multi-sport.
- Running Enthusiast
- This blog is all about me and how I appreciate running as a sport and as a lifestyle.
- Basketball Exchange
- Relevant local and international basketball news, opinion and web services.
- Statistics of of various basketball league in the Philippines like UAAP, NCAA, PBL, Liga Pilipinas, etc.
- Run Adobo King
- Running, Sports & Adobo
- My blog tells about basketball in the Philippines and international. Others sports activities.
- Cebu Fitness Blog
- Cebu Fitness Blog of CFB is all about fitness, healthy living, fun run information , getting fit and weight loss articles. It also features celebrities, gym buffs and other personalities who aim to be fit and sexy.
- Running log and random thoughts of BarefootDaves. All about running barefoot. Reviews on various minimalist shoes. And my take on the running fever in Manila
- Philippine Games
- Pinoy-games.blogspot.com is Philippine Games, the blog promoting the Philippines through its traditional games. The author got introduced to Philippine Games while taking up Philippine Games Course in UP.
- i'm a diva princess
- all about football gossips, cristiano ronaldo, twilight and harry potter
- real road bike reviews and philosophy from the pinoy perspective
- Jon Run
- Your one stop guide to running, gadgets, travel and the active lifestyle in the Philippines! Jon Run is a runner who loves to inspire people to keep running.
- Sporty Guy
- This blog is primarily about sports, but sometimes I also post reflections.
- Mulligang Golf
- Will Hsu, Vince Hizon and Patricia Bermudez-Hizon journeys to becoming better golfers. Offering reviews, tips, tournament details, and everything golf / sports related under the sun.
- Hi I'm Joey Villar. I write for the Philippine STAR and NBA.com Philippines. Blogging liberates me. Writing sports and life.
- Yes! You Can!
- Read about Do-It-Yourself projects! I love to fix and tinker with things! See projects around the house, in the garage, anything under the sun! :) I like to mess around with things. Let fix (and break) things together :)
- Badminton Manila
- Badminton Manila is sport blog that tackles about Badminton. It will give you the latest updates on tournaments, apparel, players, courts and others.
- Manila Fitness
- To share info regarding health, wellness and nutrition. Our goal is to have both the fitness enthusiasts and the not so enthusiastic want to learn more about how to make it healthier, hotter and happier.
- Your source of all things volleyball.
- Running Atom
- My physical fitness and running adventures. Get to know my race schedules, event recap, race reviews, shoe reviews, race results, and my own running events.
- Cool Fast Wheels
- Cool Fast Wheels is a car blog dedicated to covering auto industry news and features in the Philippines and abroad.
- I'm Walking Alone
- A new blog transition Sports, hobbies, geekdom, arts, streetwear etc..