Legal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering law, philippine law, case digest, case digests & more
- Philippine Labor Laws
- Blogs and legal updates on Philippine Labor Laws and Employment.
- Philippine Laws, Philippine Supreme Court Case Digest, Counselling, Pinay Lawyer, Legal Counsel, Atty. Lizanilla Amarga
- Legal Notes
- Not so comprehensive study of Philippine laws
- Scribbles of a Lunatic Mind
- an informative one that caters to the inquiring minds of searching surfers
- Legally Yours Chester Cabalza
- Let us adulate law as if it is our best buddy.
- The Digester
- The Digester is a blog that aims to provide case digests for law students. It is updated weekly. It also markets products and services unrelated to the field of law.
- Pace Lex et Sapientia
- A Filipino law graduate's repository of case laws, socio-political commentaries, literature, and anything that may be helpful in the ordinary person's study of Philippine law.
- Scire Licet
- Scire Licet is a Philippine law resource containing case digests, law primers and notes.
- Philippine Taxation
- Tax law rules in the Philippines in simplified form, setting-up companies and SEC applications, other tax topics.
- Unofficial and personal blog of Karlo Alamares for JRU Law Freshmen students in aid of others in their study of law.
- Philippine Legal Guide
- The ultimate Philippine Legal Guide for law students and more! With case digest, Philippine jurisprudence and Philippine laws.
- Lex Discipulus®
- Postings in this blog are about law subjects, law discussions, and the blogger/writer's experiences in law school and as a law student.
- Philippines. Law. Who Cares? We Do!
- This is a blog about Philippine law. Why should we care about Philippine law? The law plays a central role in the life of every Filipino.
- Law School Funk
- Law School Funk started out as a law student's journey in law school. Now that the law student is now a lawyer, the journey continues. This blog contains case digests, jurisprudence links, and helpful topics for law students.
- Legal Advice in Conformity with the Biblical Injunctions
- Philippine Constitutional Law Digests
- A site for digests of landmark Constitutional Law cases in the Philippines.
- Maguindanao Pride
- Uploads bar review materials in audio format.
- Elmer at Random
- Anything from mundane to ethereal; from puerile to polemical. A journal of case laws, commentaries on laws, culture, politics, religion, anything that concerns the thinking man.
- Notes on Philippine Law and Jurisprudence
- It is a simple on-line repository of my notes on selected topics and updates on Philippine law, jurisprudence and the judicial system. The articles are primarily intended as references for further study and research on a given legal subject.
- Philippines Legal Resources
- Family Code, Civil Law, Legal Ethics
- UtMj'S PORTALS
- It is everyone's portals in legal matters, family and life's experiences, and as well as in AFS hosting experiences.
- Musings on Law
- A Teacher-Lawyer's thoughts and jottings on Law and the Philippine legal system.
- Philippine Case Digests Databank
- Hello everyone, especially to my fellow law students. I built this site in the hope that I may be able to contribute my case digests to all law students.
- atty oliver bulang
- A Philippine Blawg which serves as the author's repository of his rants, personal views, everything that interests him.
- RMS Notary Service
- This is a blog that talks about Immigration topics in relation to Filipino marrying an American. Reaching out to Filipino who needs notary assistance in Florida.
- Random musings on legal matters, literature, travel and life in general by a Subic-Olongapo based lawyer.
- get a quick tip about the bar examinations.
- I M A Lawyer
- references, issues, codal and more
- Lawyering's Ins and Outs
- what its like to be a lawyer
- Labor Law and Jurisprudence in the Philippines
- Laws and Supreme Court decisions in the field of Philippine Labor Law
- The Weekend Lawyer
- Life and Sojourn of a Lawyer
- Cases in Points
- I'm a law student, these are a collection of case digests I've written. Digests are from SC decisions which I've read in whole. I made this with the hope of helping other law students in their study, but really digests are just a guide. Lov
- This is a blog of a young man who is an ardent believer of dreams.
- Tax Compliance
- Anything and everything about Philippine Tax System
- Silliman Bar Review Project
- Self-help for those taking the bar exam. Better not to take if you're not there yet...
- Missing Persons
- Bulletin Board for Missing Persons
- Philippine law blog
- Notes and comments on Philippine law and Supreme Court decisions