Legal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering law, law school, case digest, philippine law & more
- Philippine Labor Laws
- Blogs and legal updates on Philippine Labor Laws and Employment.
- Laws and Found
- Law and Found is a blog about the life of a law student and shares information, case digest, legal forms and legal news to both law students and laymen.
- Pace Lex et Sapientia
- A Filipino law graduate's repository of case laws, socio-political commentaries, literature, and anything that may be helpful in the ordinary person's study of Philippine law.
- Scribbles of a Lunatic Mind
- an informative one that caters to the inquiring minds of searching surfers
- Philippine Taxation
- Tax law rules in the Philippines in simplified form, setting-up companies and SEC applications, other tax topics.
- Scire Licet
- Scire Licet is a Philippine law resource containing case digests, law primers and notes.
- Legal Notes
- Not so comprehensive study of Philippine laws
- Philippine Case Digests Databank
- Hello everyone, especially to my fellow law students. I built this site in the hope that I may be able to contribute my case digests to all law students.
- Legally Yours Chester Cabalza
- Let us adulate law as if it is our best buddy.
- The Digester
- The Digester is a blog that aims to provide case digests for law students. It is updated weekly. It also markets products and services unrelated to the field of law.
- Philippines. Law. Who Cares? We Do!
- This is a blog about Philippine law. Why should we care about Philippine law? The law plays a central role in the life of every Filipino.
- Legal Advice in Conformity with the Biblical Injunctions
- Unofficial and personal blog of Karlo Alamares for JRU Law Freshmen students in aid of others in their study of law.
- Philippine Constitutional Law Digests
- A site for digests of landmark Constitutional Law cases in the Philippines.
- Philippines Legal Resources
- Family Code, Civil Law, Legal Ethics
- Lex | Need to Know ... provides legal insights from laws, issuances and jurisprudence from both Philippines and foreign sources. It is also provide case digests and other references for law students.
- Elmer at Random
- Anything from mundane to ethereal; from puerile to polemical. A journal of case laws, commentaries on laws, culture, politics, religion, anything that concerns the thinking man.
- Notes on Philippine Law and Jurisprudence
- It is a simple on-line repository of my notes on selected topics and updates on Philippine law, jurisprudence and the judicial system. The articles are primarily intended as references for further study and research on a given legal subject.
- get a quick tip about the bar examinations.
- Random musings on legal matters, literature, travel and life in general by a Subic-Olongapo based lawyer.
- Lex Discipulus®
- Postings in this blog are about law subjects, law discussions, and the blogger/writer's experiences in law school and as a law student.
- atty oliver bulang
- A Philippine Blawg which serves as the author's repository of his rants, personal views, everything that interests him.
- I M A Lawyer
- references, issues, codal and more
- Daily Serving of Legal Matters
- It tackles and discusses legal terms and matters that the readers should be aware of.
- Cases in Points
- I'm a law student, these are a collection of case digests I've written. Digests are from SC decisions which I've read in whole. I made this with the hope of helping other law students in their study, but really digests are just a guide. Lov
- Musings on Law
- A Teacher-Lawyer's thoughts and jottings on Law and the Philippine legal system.
- Tax Compliance
- Anything and everything about Philippine Tax System
- Lawyering's Ins and Outs
- what its like to be a lawyer
- This is a blog of a young man who is an ardent believer of dreams.
- Philippine law blog
- Notes and comments on Philippine law and Supreme Court decisions
- UtMj'S PORTALS
- It is everyone's portals in legal matters, family and life's experiences, and as well as in AFS hosting experiences.
- Silliman Bar Review Project
- Self-help for those taking the bar exam. Better not to take if you're not there yet...
- Missing Persons
- Bulletin Board for Missing Persons
- Trending News
- Random ramblings of a Filipina lawyer. Welcome to my site! Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lepiten and Bojos Law Office
- This is the blog of Lepiten and Bojos Law Office featuring various topics on corporate law, family law and real estate. It also provides sample forms and guides for people as a public service.
- diory's diction
- legal matters within Diory's diction [diory. her dream. everything in between.]
- The Secret Life of a Lawyer
- A peek into the world of a young struggling lawyer who wants to travel the world.
- The Fledgling Lawyer
- Rants and Angst of a Fledgling Lawyer