Legal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering law, philippine law, case digest, legal & more
- Philippine Labor Laws
- Blogs and legal updates on Philippine Labor Laws and Employment.
- Pace Lex et Sapientia
- A Filipino law graduate's repository of case laws, socio-political commentaries, literature, and anything that may be helpful in the ordinary person's study of Philippine law.
- Legal Notes
- Not so comprehensive study of Philippine laws
- Scribbles of a Lunatic Mind
- an informative one that caters to the inquiring minds of searching surfers
- Philippine Taxation
- Tax law rules in the Philippines in simplified form, setting-up companies and SEC applications, other tax topics.
- Philippine Legal Guide
- The ultimate Philippine Legal Guide for law students and more! With case digest, Philippine jurisprudence and Philippine laws.
- Philippines. Law. Who Cares? We Do!
- This is a blog about Philippine law. Why should we care about Philippine law? The law plays a central role in the life of every Filipino.
- Scire Licet
- Scire Licet is a Philippine law resource containing case digests, law primers and notes.
- Legally Yours Chester Cabalza
- Let us adulate law as if it is our best buddy.
- Law School Funk
- Law School Funk started out as a law student's journey in law school. Now that the law student is now a lawyer, the journey continues. This blog contains case digests, jurisprudence links, and helpful topics for law students.
- Legal Advice in Conformity with the Biblical Injunctions
- Notes on Philippine Law and Jurisprudence
- It is a simple on-line repository of my notes on selected topics and updates on Philippine law, jurisprudence and the judicial system. The articles are primarily intended as references for further study and research on a given legal subject.
- Maguindanao Pride
- Uploads bar review materials in audio format.
- Philippine Constitutional Law Digests
- A site for digests of landmark Constitutional Law cases in the Philippines.
- The Digester
- The Digester is a blog that aims to provide case digests for law students. It is updated weekly. It also markets products and services unrelated to the field of law.
- Philippines Legal Resources
- Family Code, Civil Law, Legal Ethics
- Elmer at Random
- Anything from mundane to ethereal; from puerile to polemical. A journal of case laws, commentaries on laws, culture, politics, religion, anything that concerns the thinking man.
- get a quick tip about the bar examinations.
- Unofficial and personal blog of Karlo Alamares for JRU Law Freshmen students in aid of others in their study of law.
- Random musings on legal matters, literature, travel and life in general by a Subic-Olongapo based lawyer.
- Philippine Case Digests Databank
- Hello everyone, especially to my fellow law students. I built this site in the hope that I may be able to contribute my case digests to all law students.
- atty oliver bulang
- A Philippine Blawg which serves as the author's repository of his rants, personal views, everything that interests him.
- Musings on Law
- A Teacher-Lawyer's thoughts and jottings on Law and the Philippine legal system.
- Lex Discipulus®
- Postings in this blog are about law subjects, law discussions, and the blogger/writer's experiences in law school and as a law student.
- Daily Serving of Legal Matters
- It tackles and discusses legal terms and matters that the readers should be aware of.
- Lawyering's Ins and Outs
- what its like to be a lawyer
- The Weekend Lawyer
- Life and Sojourn of a Lawyer
- Tax Compliance
- Anything and everything about Philippine Tax System
- Labor Law and Jurisprudence in the Philippines
- Laws and Supreme Court decisions in the field of Philippine Labor Law
- I M A Lawyer
- references, issues, codal and more
- UtMj'S PORTALS
- It is everyone's portals in legal matters, family and life's experiences, and as well as in AFS hosting experiences.
- Cases in Points
- I'm a law student, these are a collection of case digests I've written. Digests are from SC decisions which I've read in whole. I made this with the hope of helping other law students in their study, but really digests are just a guide. Lov
- Philippine law blog
- Notes and comments on Philippine law and Supreme Court decisions
- This is a blog of a young man who is an ardent believer of dreams.
- Talking about Lawyer
- Talks about Lawyer, Attorneys, Legal service in the Philippines, Law-related articles, Legal Advice, Constitution.
- Lepiten and Bojos Law Office
- This is the blog of Lepiten and Bojos Law Office featuring various topics on corporate law, family law and real estate. It also provides sample forms and guides for people as a public service.
- RMS Notary Service
- This is a blog that talks about Immigration topics in relation to Filipino marrying an American. Reaching out to Filipino who needs notary assistance in Florida.
- Positive Vibes
- "Ratio Scripta" means written reason... Let this blog be my outlet of freedom.
- Download free Philippine audio bar lectures and Audio codals here. No need to pay anything, everything is free.
- diory's diction
- legal matters within Diory's diction [diory. her dream. everything in between.]
- The Fledgling Lawyer
- Rants and Angst of a Fledgling Lawyer