Legal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering law, case digest, philippine law, legal & more
- Philippine Labor Laws
- Blogs and legal updates on Philippine Labor Laws and Employment.
- Philippine Legal Guide
- The ultimate Philippine Legal Guide for law students and more! With case digest, Philippine jurisprudence and Philippine laws.
- PHILPPINE TAX TALK THIS DAY AND BEYOND
- Philippine Taxation Updates & Beyond and Taxation Related to Business, Finance & Personal in General
- Laws and Found
- Law and Found is a blog about the life of a law student and shares information, case digest, legal forms and legal news to both law students and laymen.
- The Digester
- The Digester is a blog that aims to provide case digests for law students. It is updated weekly. It also markets products and services unrelated to the field of law.
- Philippine Case Digests Databank
- Hello everyone, especially to my fellow law students. I built this site in the hope that I may be able to contribute my case digests to all law students.
- Prohealthlaw talks about my personal blogs on Law, Travels, Healthy Insights, Prosperity and Success Principles which are very helpful in our lives
- Philippine Taxation
- Tax law rules in the Philippines in simplified form, setting-up companies and SEC applications, other tax topics.
- Legal Advice in Conformity with the Biblical Injunctions
- Scribbles of a Lunatic Mind
- an informative one that caters to the inquiring minds of searching surfers
- Notes on Philippine Law and Jurisprudence
- It is a simple on-line repository of my notes on selected topics and updates on Philippine law, jurisprudence and the judicial system. The articles are primarily intended as references for further study and research on a given legal subject.
- Legally Yours Chester Cabalza
- Let us adulate law as if it is our best buddy.
- Philippine Constitutional Law Digests
- A site for digests of landmark Constitutional Law cases in the Philippines.
- Random musings on legal matters, literature, travel and life in general by a Subic-Olongapo based lawyer.
- get a quick tip about the bar examinations.
- Elmer at Random
- Anything from mundane to ethereal; from puerile to polemical. A journal of case laws, commentaries on laws, culture, politics, religion, anything that concerns the thinking man.
- Unofficial and personal blog of Karlo Alamares for JRU Law Freshmen students in aid of others in their study of law.
- Daily Serving of Legal Matters
- It tackles and discusses legal terms and matters that the readers should be aware of.
- Lex Discipulus®
- Postings in this blog are about law subjects, law discussions, and the blogger/writer's experiences in law school and as a law student.
- Musings on Law
- A Teacher-Lawyer's thoughts and jottings on Law and the Philippine legal system.
- Lawyering's Ins and Outs
- what its like to be a lawyer
- Tax Compliance
- Anything and everything about Philippine Tax System
- I M A Lawyer
- references, issues, codal and more
- Cases in Points
- I'm a law student, these are a collection of case digests I've written. Digests are from SC decisions which I've read in whole. I made this with the hope of helping other law students in their study, but really digests are just a guide. Lov
- This is a blog of a young man who is an ardent believer of dreams.
- The Fledgling Lawyer
- Rants and Angst of a Fledgling Lawyer
- Lepiten and Bojos Law Office
- This is the blog of Lepiten and Bojos Law Office featuring various topics on corporate law, family law and real estate. It also provides sample forms and guides for people as a public service.
- diory's diction
- legal matters within Diory's diction [diory. her dream. everything in between.]
- The Secret Life of a Lawyer
- A peek into the world of a young struggling lawyer who wants to travel the world.
- UtMj'S PORTALS
- It is everyone's portals in legal matters, family and life's experiences, and as well as in AFS hosting experiences.
- Silliman Bar Review Project
- Self-help for those taking the bar exam. Better not to take if you're not there yet...
- Philippine law blog
- Notes and comments on Philippine law and Supreme Court decisions