Legal - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering law, case digest, philippine law, legal & more
- Laws and Found
- Law and Found is a blog about the life of a law student and shares information, case digest, legal forms and legal news to both law students and laymen.
- Philippine Legal Guide
- The ultimate Philippine Legal Guide for law students and more! With case digest, Philippine jurisprudence and Philippine laws.
- Scribbles of a Lunatic Mind
- an informative one that caters to the inquiring minds of searching surfers
- PHILPPINE TAX TALK THIS DAY AND BEYOND
- Philippine Taxation Updates & Beyond and Taxation Related to Business, Finance & Personal in General
- Philippine Case Digests Databank
- Hello everyone, especially to my fellow law students. I built this site in the hope that I may be able to contribute my case digests to all law students.
- Philippine Labor Laws
- Blogs and legal updates on Philippine Labor Laws and Employment.
- The Digester
- The Digester is a blog that aims to provide case digests for law students. It is updated weekly. It also markets products and services unrelated to the field of law.
- Philippine Taxation
- Tax law rules in the Philippines in simplified form, setting-up companies and SEC applications, other tax topics.
- Legal Advice in Conformity with the Biblical Injunctions
- Philippine Constitutional Law Digests
- A site for digests of landmark Constitutional Law cases in the Philippines.
- Legally Yours Chester Cabalza
- Let us adulate law as if it is our best buddy.
- Elmer at Random
- Anything from mundane to ethereal; from puerile to polemical. A journal of case laws, commentaries on laws, culture, politics, religion, anything that concerns the thinking man.
- Random musings on legal matters, literature, travel and life in general by a Subic-Olongapo based lawyer.
- Notes on Philippine Law and Jurisprudence
- It is a simple on-line repository of my notes on selected topics and updates on Philippine law, jurisprudence and the judicial system. The articles are primarily intended as references for further study and research on a given legal subject.
- get a quick tip about the bar examinations.
- Unofficial and personal blog of Karlo Alamares for JRU Law Freshmen students in aid of others in their study of law.
- Lex Discipulus®
- Postings in this blog are about law subjects, law discussions, and the blogger/writer's experiences in law school and as a law student.
- Musings on Law
- A Teacher-Lawyer's thoughts and jottings on Law and the Philippine legal system.
- Lawyering's Ins and Outs
- what its like to be a lawyer
- Cases in Points
- I'm a law student, these are a collection of case digests I've written. Digests are from SC decisions which I've read in whole. I made this with the hope of helping other law students in their study, but really digests are just a guide. Lov
- Tax Compliance
- Anything and everything about Philippine Tax System
- I M A Lawyer
- references, issues, codal and more
- Daily Serving of Legal Matters
- It tackles and discusses legal terms and matters that the readers should be aware of.
- The Fledgling Lawyer
- Rants and Angst of a Fledgling Lawyer
- This is a blog of a young man who is an ardent believer of dreams.
- Lepiten and Bojos Law Office
- This is the blog of Lepiten and Bojos Law Office featuring various topics on corporate law, family law and real estate. It also provides sample forms and guides for people as a public service.
- The Secret Life of a Lawyer
- A peek into the world of a young struggling lawyer who wants to travel the world.
- diory's diction
- legal matters within Diory's diction [diory. her dream. everything in between.]
- Philippine law blog
- Notes and comments on Philippine law and Supreme Court decisions
- UtMj'S PORTALS
- It is everyone's portals in legal matters, family and life's experiences, and as well as in AFS hosting experiences.