Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering food, travel, philippines, restaurants & more
- Filipino Recipes Portal
- Filipino Recipes Portal, A collection of Filipino Recipes, this blog provides useful instructions on how to prepare dishes that remind us of home and the glorious flavors of the Philippine Islands.
- Pepe Samson
- Dance, drink, travel, eat, repeat
- The Purple Doll
- A doll's guide to life. Join the doll as she embarks on a food adventure, exploring restaurants, buffets and even food stalls in the Philippines and beyond!
- Geejay Travel Log
- Aside from travelling, this will also feature restaurants (so expect mouth watering foods), hangouts and events in the Philippines
- The Tummy Train
- My goal is to make people crave food and travel, and I do it through pretty pictures. Hop aboard for a world of recipes, restaurant reviews, and adventures around the world! :)
- The Food Scout
- The Food Scout will travel the world for Food. Let The Food Scout take you to a mouthwatering trip as she explore different kinds of food around the globe and most especially in her hometown, Manila, Philippines.
- Mommy Lace
- Restaurant, cafes, buffets, cheap eats, street food, and everything to love about food.
- The Peach Kitchen
- Stories of home, food, love, and life... This blog is about fun family recipes, restaurants our family has tried, kitchen gadgets, life as a foodie mommy, and other delicious family adventures we've experienced.
- Everything Nice!
- You haven’t traveled until you have eaten the food. A mom's musings on food, budget-friendly and family-friendly travels, shopping, fashion and all things nice!
- Eat. Love. Travel. - A blog that features gastronomic finds and restaurant reviews, products we love, travel destinations and anything under the sun.
- Joei & Me
- Because every diet starts tomorrow!
- Chef Jay's Kitchen
- Here at Chef Jay's Kitchen, our goal is to be a food blog that you can trust. We offer honest, objective conversations about food so that you can enjoy a delicious meal at and away from home. We want to elevate your overall food experience.
- Rochkirstin | com
- This blog is about reviews on restaurants and food, sharing of travel experiences, and everything in between.
- All About Beauty 101
- Read about my recommendations, see prices and menu offered for each restaurant that I experienced.
- Yogo and Cream
- Yogo and Cream.com is owned by BF-GF couple bloggers, Lloyd and Me-An, whose terms of endearment are “Yogo” and “Cream.” Their focus is all reasonable food, travel and etc.
- My Style Recipe
- This features my favorite recipes from the Philippines and other cuisines, leisure, and cake creations. Join me as I journey one recipe to another.
- The Hungry Kat
- A lady who has a huge appetite for life!
- The Chronicles of Mariane
- Mariane tries to blog related to fashion, travel, food and other money saving tips. The Chronicles of Mariane will feature her adventures on going to thrift shops, DIY travels, fashion purchases and food trips.
- EricJaz Foodies
- This is our blog about their foodie dates. We don't mind eating even at the dingiest of places as we find joy in anything as long as we are together. We are a husband and wife loveteam who loves to eat!
- Mga Luto Ni Lola
- An Original Filipino Legacy of Good Food, Good Taste and Good Times.
- Pinoy Kusinero
- Join me as I cook and bring the Filipino Cuisine near to you, the nearest possible I can. Let us dine before our eyes together while I tell a story or two about food and about life. I am your Filipino cook and storyteller
- A Not-So-Popular Kid's Blog
- A Not-So-Popular Kid is a food and personal blog made to uncover the interesting food stops across (and eventually beyond) Philippines through personal reviews.
- jE's AnAtOmY
- A blog for readers who are in search of honest reviews and just plain inspiration.
- THE HAPPY TRIP
- A Blog about travel, festival, food, native delicacies, restaurants and photographs of these beautiful places and food.
- Art of Being a Mom
- Family lifestyle blog that ventures into all aspects family related.
- Dude For Food
- Good food. Good times.
- Certified Foodies - For the Love of Food!
- CertifiedFoodies.com is shared by siblings Mhel and Ken. They both love cooking, food trips, discovering new flavor combinations and challenging their taste buds. They share, not just their gustatory and culinary adventures, but their own recipes, too.
- Rochelle Rivera
- rochellerivera.com is a Lifestyle, Food and Travel blog based in the Philippines that features articles on things to see, do and eat from around the world. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TakeOffPhilippines: FOODSPOTS
- FOODSPOTS, features a Selection of Restaurants from the most popular and newly opened concept to the most intricate and appetizing food haven around the Metro.
- Nheng's Wonderland
- Mom of twin boys who loves to braid, crochet and do any DIY. This is her outlet on documenting her crafts. Plus, she also loves to blogs about foods, outfits, reviews, travels and events.
- Bake Happy
- A blog dedicated to all things cupcake and cake by a novice baker with an ultra sweet tooth.
- Tsinoy Foodies
- Tsinoy Foodies is your guide to finding the best food discoveries and knowing where to eat in Manila and other parts of the Philippines
- Travel Eat Pinas
- TrEaPh, Travel Eat Pinas, aims to explore the Philippines to find places that can pacify your hunger for food, quench your thirst for adventure, make you say WOW with nature's fascinating work of art.
- JADSpirits' Footprints
- Our family's footprints through life...daday's kitchen...restaurants...simple home cooking
- Sweet Nothings
- all about the life, love, family, collections, adventures, and sweet nothings about kriska marie =)
- Kitchen Cow
- A photo-oriented blog that focuses on food in general and bento / packed lunch / baon in specific. Recipes and restaurant reviews also figure greatly in the blog.
- All-Around Pinay Mama
- ---CHRONICLES OF A MULTITASKING MOM--- This blog is a frugal mom's zestful life as a full time mama, make-up fanatic, crafter, mompreneur, family event aficionado, and self-proclaimed advisor.
- Chemist Dad
- about a chemist that writes everything under the sun. From cooking to baking to photography and parenting.
- Life is Kulayful
- 10 year old blog that shares stories about food, relationships, lifestyle, travel, parenting, and everything in between.
- GCB ONLINE SHOP
- Ashitaba? Ashitaba is a green plant that grows in the central region of Japan which usually called Tomorrow’s Leaf in English and it has a scientific name called Angelica Keiskei. They said that this is an amazing plant for future health
- family, travel, and food adventures!
- GCB ONLINE SHOP
- BUAH MERAH HEALTH BENEFITS ? Gives Extra Energy & Improves Stamina ? Boosts the Immune System ? Fights Cancer Cells ? Reduces Bad Cholesterol ? Normalize Blood Sugar Level ? Detoxify Toxins
- Shape Up Coffee
- LOSE WEIGHT EASILY with healthy & yummy SHAPE UP COFFEE Safe and very effective Natural Satisfaction / Guaranteed ??NO Side effects Not a capsule ??, juice or tea?? IT'S A COFFEE SHAPE UP COFFEE
- Let's Talk, Let's Eat, Let's Wander
- A blog featuring Restaurant, Mall Eats, Fine Dining, Hole in a Wall, Travel and Escapades, Beaches, Movie Reviews or Anything that my heart desires! Join me, together with my boyfie exploring hidden gems here in the Philippines! :)
- Delight My Appetite
- This blog chronicles our family food adventures inside and outside our home.
- Kalami Cebu
- A blog about food, places to eat, and recipes that are relevant to Cebu and Cebuanos. It is a guide to the places to eat in Cebu and nearby islands.
- My Sassy Chef
- A collection of recipes for making delicious home-cooked meals.
- The Blahger
- A personal blog chronicling my daily drama, food adventures, fitness frustrations, occasional travels, and random reads.
- Ralph Guzman // Foodie
- Winner, Best Food & Bevarage Blog, 2011 Philippine Blog Awards
- Pinoy Tsibog
- Blog about Filipino food cooking, food tripping and my everyday food adventure.