Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, literature, fiction & more
- Boy Banat
- Home of Pinoy Quotes, Pinoy Jokes, Pamatay na Banat, Pinoy Pick up Lines and Informative News
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- HaveYouSeenThisGirL Stories
- You can find online stories written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL (Tagalog, English or Taglish)
- Ebooks For Free
- Free ebook download. PDF and EPUB format.
- Michael's Shades of Blue
- Mga Kwentong M2M. Mga kwentong sumasalamin sa naiibang mukha ng pag-ibig; Sa pagharap sa naiibang hamon ng totoong Buhay.
- Tagalog Pocketbooks
- Read pocketbook-type short stories written in Tagalog by Filipinos online. New stories and chapters are being published every week!
- A Letter Writer
- Reviving the Lost Art of Letter Writing
- Juragan Makalah
- Juragan Makalah Is A Blog That Contains Set of University Papers Purpose Helps Students In Class Completing Tasks
- Joemar's Pink Love Stories
- Nobela at kuwentong tumatalakay sa pag-iibigan ng lalaki sa kapwa lalaki. Mga nobelang aantig sa puso ng lahat ng mga alanganin.
- Love Text
- Love Text Messages and quotes from cellphones, mobile phone around the world
- The Critical Thinker(tm)
- Encouraging critical thought on relevant and controversial issues.
- Elite FilmStories
- Combination of Indie films, Gay movies and Best M2M stories .
- damuhan: blog ng pinoy, tambayan ng pinoy. naglalaman ng mga tula, kwento, serye at larawan na may kinalaman sa pinoy at may akda
- Haunted Pocketbooks
- best short frightening stories about horror, ghost, and haunted, in the Philippines
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- kwatro khanto
- Random. Movie reviews, anime, games, book reviews, travel, photographs, humor. Anything goes!
- Travel and Positive Living
- Get inspired to live a positive life with stories on travel, books, photography, personal finance, technology, health & wellness and inspiring stories of ordinary people who have done extraordinary things. :)
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- The Social Potato Reviews
- Reviews, book news and giveaways of your favorite Young Adult reads! Managed by a 20 year old Filipina blogger, this is the blog to go to find your next read!
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- The Philippine Literature
- The Philippine Literature is your ultimate source of past and present literary works. This is your online and updated library for short stories, folktales, poetry, songs and other literary pieces created by the Filipinos throughout generations
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- Techno-Savvy Mermaid
- The Adventures of a Techno-savvy Mermaid who blogs about Fashion, Events/Launching, Lifestyle, Nail Art, Food and Book Reviews. For ads, collaborations, events and sponsorship or if you just wanna say HI, email me at email@example.com
- Off The Wall
- YA and occasional Adult Book Reviews.
- Uncracked Balls
- Love. Sex. Life.
- A Different Kind Of Story
- "A Different Kind of Story" is a compilation original stories by Jeffy on gay and bisexual men depicting their life and struggles and romance. Stories are free for everyone to read.
- Me Likes Art
- News, reviews, and commentaries on film, literature, theater, television, etcetera.
- We Fancy Books
- We're a blog dedicated to review Young Adult book.
- How do you measure a year in the life? in books, in journeys, in fashion, in photos, in midnights and cups of coffee.
- Divergent Gryffindor
- Hi, I'm Kim, a Chinese blogger from the Philippines! :) I love reading YA novels, contemporary, romance, dystopian and middle grade! I would love to meet new people, so feel free to comment or talk to me anytime :)
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsess with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- OhPenda.com is a teenager's outlet for new discoveries, her only chance to say that she's a writer too (having failed to write the young adult novels she's always dreamed of), and lots of stories that nobody really can relate to.
- JOsang may Tumblr
- messy thoughts of a young lady turned into words. wanting to be better, to write something beautiful. my being is a riddle, few dared to guess who I really am. compilation of all views and opinions of mine.
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- We post reviews, book features, author interviews, publisher interviews, blog tours and giveaways. get a chance to catch updates about new authors and titles! Great books! The Best bloggers who knows the bookish language! ;)
- A collection of feature stories, poetry, etc.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Taking a Break
- Taking a Break is a blog about taking a break from life–-through books, movies or television shows.
- Written Feelings
- Mga maikling kuwento, poems, at tula.
- The Escapist
- The Escapist is an mostly-books and sometimes-music blog. The Escapist was formerly known as Michelle Shouts Random. Since 2012. The Escapist tagline: "Escaping reality through books and music."
- Diary Ni Beki
- Tuloy po kayo sa aking munting "Online Diary" kung saan tampok ang aking buhay, buhay ng aking mga iniidolo at maging mga bagay na nagbibigay kasiyahan at kalungkutan po sa akin. Maligayang pagbabasa. ^_^
- The Bookcase Diaries
- A blog that celebrates the wonders of words, books, and reading. Mostly book reviews with bits of other stuff like dream movie adaptation castings at the side. I'd love to discuss books with you! :)
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Cinderella Stories
- The Cinderella who loves reading
- sundalong lasing
- tula,gawa,isip,salita,buhay,kilos,pag-ibig,anak,tao, sa mahiwagang mundo
- Mga tula at kwento: Bahaghari ng kaisipan
- kalipunan ng mga tulang Filipino na likha ng isang Mindanaon... tulang sari-sari na parang bahaghari ng kaisipan...