Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, literature & more
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Pandayan Bookshop
- Mission: Maging kabalikat ng kabataan tungo sa kabutihan at karunungan. Vision: Maging pambansang tatak para sa kapwa.
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- A Letter Writer
- Reviving the Lost Art of Letter Writing
- Mga tula at kwento: Bahaghari ng kaisipan
- kalipunan ng mga tulang Filipino na likha ng isang Mindanaon... tulang sari-sari na parang bahaghari ng kaisipan...
- Paddylast Inc
- A site that include reviews, random thoughts, quirky musings about books, flicks, people events and anything in between.
- HaveYouSeenThisGirL Stories
- You can find online stories written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL (Tagalog, English or Taglish)
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- Love Text
- Love Text Messages and quotes from cellphones, mobile phone around the world
- Tagalog Pocketbooks
- Read pocketbook-type short stories written in Tagalog by Filipinos online. New stories and chapters are being published every week!
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- DyslexicParanoi-A's World of Original Stories
- Dark Writer DyslexicParanoia's Official Website Language: English & Filipino Writing Style: Genre-busting Literary Fiction
- The Philippine Literature
- The Philippine Literature is your ultimate source of past and present literary works. This is your online and updated library for short stories, folktales, poetry, songs and other literary pieces created by the Filipinos throughout generations
- Wordstuck is a collection of different interesting words, mostly from other languages that do not have direct English translation.
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- I am Krissy
- My adventures as a PR girl, writer, crafter, avid movie-goer, and book-sniffer.
- Purpleyhan Stories
- Purpleyhan's official website.
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- Kwentista Blog
- Naglalaman ng maiikling kwento, tula, sanaysay, at iba pa.
- SA GUBAT NG NAMIMINTOG NA PATALIM
- Kalipunan ng tulang Filipino --- mga akdang orihinal, salin, at halaw mula sa iba't ibang trabaho ng iba't ibang makata tulad nina Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia-Lorca, Wislawa Szymborska, Edna St. VIncent Millay, W.H. Auden, at marami pang iba.
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- Geeky Chiquitas
- Geeky Chiquitas is a book blog owned by Kimi, Beryl, and Audrey, 3 geeky humans who love sniffing books and having weird adventures.
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- Ang Blog na hindi paKyut
- Pinoy Short stories, pictures, articles etc.
- Juragan Makalah
- Juragan Makalah Is A Blog That Contains Set of University Papers Purpose Helps Students In Class Completing Tasks
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Sultry, Steamy Reading
- … because romance novels should be sultry and steamy…
- Tagalog Love Stories
- Tagalog Love Stories Romance Stories Pinoy Love Stories
- Tech-Savvy Mermaid
- A blog of an adventurous Tech-savvy mermaid who loves to read. For ads, collaborations, events and sponsorship or if you just wanna say HI, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lichtung / Ang Kaingin
- A philosophy teacher's reflections on living and loving, death and despair, writing and teaching, and faith and understanding.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- Writer For Misfits
- A Blog hosted by Jayvee| Writing YA Book Reviews as well as features, interviews with authors and book discussions that are misfit worthy!
- The Nocturnal Fey
- Books and arts combined in one blog. Visit me and join the discussions! *winks*
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- Filipino Book Bloggers
- This is a directory of Filipino book bloggers from all over the world. It doesn't matter what genre you blog about or where you're located, as long as you're a Filipino, you're welcome to have your blog listed.
- The Bibliophile Confessions
- Young Adult/New Adult book blog.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- This is not your book blog.
- This Eriele the Mermaid`s blog about books and life and fandoms.
- Celestial Pages
- Celestial Pages is a book blog with reviews, features, giveaways, and other things book related. Est. 04/12/15
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- Litratong may sahog na tula o tulang may sahog na litrato. Isang pagtatangka na ang litrato'y magsalita sa pamamagitang ng tula o magkaroon ng hugis ang tula. Sa madaling salita, ang litrato ang katawan at ang tula ang kaluluwa.
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...