Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, literature, fiction & more
- Boy Banat
- Home of Pinoy Quotes, Pinoy Jokes, Pamatay na Banat, Pinoy Pick up Lines and Informative News
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- The Philippine Literature
- The Philippine Literature is your ultimate source of past and present literary works. This is your online and updated library for short stories, folktales, poetry, songs and other literary pieces created by the Filipinos throughout generations
- Tagalog Pocketbooks
- Read pocketbook-type short stories written in Tagalog by Filipinos online. New stories and chapters are being published every week!
- HaveYouSeenThisGirL Stories
- You can find online stories written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL (Tagalog, English or Taglish)
- Love Text
- Love Text Messages and quotes from cellphones, mobile phone around the world
- Joemar's Pink Love Stories
- Nobela at kuwentong tumatalakay sa pag-iibigan ng lalaki sa kapwa lalaki. Mga nobelang aantig sa puso ng lahat ng mga alanganin.
- Elite FilmStories
- Combination of Indie films, Gay movies and Best M2M stories .
- A Letter Writer
- Reviving the Lost Art of Letter Writing
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- sundalong lasing
- tula,gawa,isip,salita,buhay,kilos,pag-ibig,anak,tao, sa mahiwagang mundo
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- Haunted Pocketbooks
- best short frightening stories about horror, ghost, and haunted, in the Philippines
- Mga tula at kwento: Bahaghari ng kaisipan
- kalipunan ng mga tulang Filipino na likha ng isang Mindanaon... tulang sari-sari na parang bahaghari ng kaisipan...
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- The Critical Thinker(tm)
- Encouraging critical thought on relevant and controversial issues.
- Off The Wall
- YA and occasional Adult Book Reviews.
- Travel and Positive Living
- Get inspired to live a positive life with stories on travel, books, photography, personal finance, technology, health & wellness and inspiring stories of ordinary people who have done extraordinary things. :)
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- A blog hosted by Chyna | To All The Books I've Loved Before
- Zi's Reviews
- Book Reviews, Movie Reviews and a lot of interesting things.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- DyslexicParanoia Stories
- DyslexicParanoia's Official Website
- A Different Kind Of Story
- "A Different Kind of Story" is a compilation original stories by Jeffy on gay and bisexual men depicting their life and struggles and romance. Stories are free for everyone to read.
- Me Likes Art
- News, reviews, and commentaries on film, literature, theater, television, etcetera.
- Uncracked Balls
- Love. Sex. Life.
- Techno-Savvy Mermaid
- The Adventures of a Techno-savvy Mermaid who blogs about Fashion, Events/Launching, Lifestyle, Nail Art, Food and Book Reviews. For ads, collaborations, events and sponsorship or if you just wanna say HI, email me at email@example.com
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- How do you measure a year in the life? in books, in journeys, in fashion, in photos, in midnights and cups of coffee.
- Bibliophine Soprano
- Book reviews and bookish songs from Mileventwelve.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- Taking a Break
- Taking a Break is a blog about taking a break from life–-through books, movies or television shows.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Diary Ni Beki
- Tuloy po kayo sa aking munting "Online Diary" kung saan tampok ang aking buhay, buhay ng aking mga iniidolo at maging mga bagay na nagbibigay kasiyahan at kalungkutan po sa akin. Maligayang pagbabasa. ^_^
- The Bookcase Diaries
- A blog that celebrates the wonders of words, books, and reading. Mostly book reviews with bits of other stuff like dream movie adaptation castings at the side. I'd love to discuss books with you! :)
- Filipino Book Bloggers
- This is a directory of Filipino book bloggers from all over the world. It doesn't matter what genre you blog about or where you're located, as long as you're a Filipino, you're welcome to have your blog listed.
- Pinoy Reads Pinoy Books
- We are the Filipinos who patronize Pinoy books, our very own.
- Jo's Bookshelf
- Dishing up reviews to spare you from literary lemons
- Kwentista Blog
- Naglalaman ng maiikling kwento, tula, sanaysay, at iba pa.
- Hello, I'm Elliedelights. Ellie for short. I'm an amateur online writer just sharing my stories to the world. Or to put it simply, a poet at heart & a crazy writer by choice. :)
- Collection of best pinoy jokes tagalog, tagalog love quotes, tagalog jokes, sms text, bisaya jokes, pinoy quotes, text quotes, pinoy jokes tagalog,
- We Fancy Books
- We're a blog dedicated to review Young Adult book.