Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, reading & more
- Paddylast Inc
- A site that include reviews, random thoughts, quirky musings about books, flicks, people events and anything in between.
- A Letter Writer
- Reviving the Lost Art of Letter Writing
- THE TOUCH OF YELLOW
- A beauty, food, and book blog by Mhisha.
- Pandayan Bookshop
- Mission: Maging kabalikat ng kabataan tungo sa kabutihan at karunungan. Vision: Maging pambansang tatak para sa kapwa.
- Tagalog Pocketbooks
- Read pocketbook-type short stories written in Tagalog by Filipinos online. New stories and chapters are being published every week!
- The Philippine Literature
- The Philippine Literature is your ultimate source of past and present literary works. This is your online and updated library for short stories, folktales, poetry, songs and other literary pieces created by the Filipinos throughout generations
- Wordstuck is a collection of different interesting words, mostly from other languages that do not have direct English translation.
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- HaveYouSeenThisGirL Stories
- You can find online stories written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL (Tagalog, English or Taglish)
- Filipino e-zine with personal essays, commentaries, short stories, and poems.
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- Love Text
- Love Text Messages and quotes from cellphones, mobile phone around the world
- I am Krissy
- My adventures as a PR girl, writer, crafter, avid movie-goer, and book-sniffer.
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- Mga tula at kwento: Bahaghari ng kaisipan
- kalipunan ng mga tulang Filipino na likha ng isang Mindanaon... tulang sari-sari na parang bahaghari ng kaisipan...
- Geeky Chiquitas
- Geeky Chiquitas is a book blog owned by Kimi, Beryl, and Audrey, 3 geeky humans who love sniffing books and having weird adventures.
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- Tech-Savvy Mermaid
- A blog of an adventurous Tech-savvy mermaid who loves to read. For ads, collaborations, events and sponsorship or if you just wanna say HI, email me at email@example.com
- DyslexicParanoi-A's World of Original Stories
- Dark Writer DyslexicParanoia's Official Website Language: English & Filipino Writing Style: Genre-busting Literary Fiction
- Hello! We are a community for book sharing and storytelling based in Manila, Philippines.
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- Purpleyhan Stories
- Purpleyhan's official website.
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Tagalog Love Stories
- Tagalog Love Stories Romance Stories Pinoy Love Stories
- Ang Blog na hindi paKyut
- Pinoy Short stories, pictures, articles etc.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- Sultry, Steamy Reading
- … because romance novels should be sultry and steamy…
- The Nocturnal Fey
- Books and arts combined in one blog. Visit me and join the discussions! *winks*
- Lichtung / Ang Kaingin
- A philosophy teacher's reflections on living and loving, death and despair, writing and teaching, and faith and understanding.
- Whatever You Can Still Betray
- Whatever You Can Still Betray was founded in June 2010. It features fiction books, both in Young Adult and Adult categories. I mainly share the books that I love and I write reviews about the books that I read.
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- Hello, I'm Elliedelights. Ellie for short. I'm an amateur online writer just sharing my stories to the world. Or to put it simply, a poet at heart & a crazy writer by choice. :)
- The Bibliophile Confessions
- Young Adult/New Adult book blog.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- SA GUBAT NG NAMIMINTOG NA PATALIM
- Kalipunan ng tulang Filipino --- mga akdang orihinal, salin, at halaw mula sa iba't ibang trabaho ng iba't ibang makata tulad nina Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia-Lorca, Wislawa Szymborska, Edna St. VIncent Millay, W.H. Auden, at marami pang iba.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Ishiee's Book Blog
- I wish to live inside my books but I can't so I write about them :)
- Kwentista Blog
- Naglalaman ng maiikling kwento, tula, sanaysay, at iba pa.
- We Fancy Books
- We're a blog dedicated to review Young Adult book.
- TGIMS BOOKS
- TGIMS is an online based publishing service for books written for Filipino gay communities.
- Life In Poems
- This website contains poems in various forms - haiku, tanka, hay(na)ku, tanaga, free verse and prose. They covers topic about aspects of life from love, health, career and death; and different emotions from happiness, anger and sadness.
- This is not your book blog.
- This Eriele the Mermaid`s blog about books and life and fandoms.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Random Things In Action
- Random Things In Action is a blog that mainly talks about books but also features other topics from time to time. It mostly consist of: Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Book Hauls, Music, Cover Reveals, Blog Tours