Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, literature, fiction & more
- Boy Banat
- Home of Pinoy Quotes, Pinoy Jokes, Pamatay na Banat, Pinoy Pick up Lines and Informative News
- HaveYouSeenThisGirL Stories
- You can find online stories written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL (Tagalog, English or Taglish)
- PHILIPPINE'S LARGEST BISEXUAL COMMUNITY AND ITS LITERATURE!
- Love Text
- Love Text Messages and quotes from cellphones, mobile phone around the world
- Michael's Shades of Blue
- Mga Kwentong M2M. Mga kwentong sumasalamin sa naiibang mukha ng pag-ibig; Sa pagharap sa naiibang hamon ng totoong Buhay.
- Tagalog Pocketbooks
- Read pocketbook-type short stories written in Tagalog by Filipinos online. New stories and chapters are being published every week!
- The Critical Thinker(tm)
- Encouraging critical thought on relevant and controversial issues.
- A blog that celebrate everything that is beautiful in this world, amidst war, suffering, poverty, and oppression. A little bit of everything (poetry, prose, drama, non-fiction) for everyone! Come on in!
- Bookworm Chronicle
- Bookworm Chronicle is a collection of book reviews from different genres.
- Elite FilmStories
- Combination of Indie films, Gay movies and Best M2M stories .
- Daily Quotes and Things I love
- This is a collection of Pictures with quotes from tumblr and things you love.
- Haunted Pocketbooks
- best short frightening stories about horror, ghost, and haunted, in the Philippines
- damuhan: blog ng pinoy, tambayan ng pinoy. naglalaman ng mga tula, kwento, serye at larawan na may kinalaman sa pinoy at may akda
- Bookmarked! has a new home. This blog is about a girl who loves books, and chronicles the books she reads, reading challenges she is attempting to conquer, and other adventures that her book obsession takes her.
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- Travel and Positive Living
- Get inspired to live a positive life with stories on travel, books, photography, personal finance, technology, health & wellness and inspiring stories of ordinary people who have done extraordinary things. :)
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- kwatro khanto
- Random. Movie reviews, anime, games, book reviews, travel, photographs, humor. Anything goes!
- We Fancy Books
- We're a blog dedicated to review Young Adult book.
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Taking a Break
- Taking a Break is a blog about taking a break from life–-through books, movies or television shows.
- Poems about Life and Love and Quotes
- Sad POEMS, Dark POEMS, happy and inspirational POETRY about love, about life, and anything in between in one POETRY site. Mga Tulang patungkol sa buhay, pagkakaibigan at pag-ibig
- Off The Wall
- YA and occasional Adult Book Reviews.
- Fairy Tail Manga - Fairy Tail Chapter Spoiler
- Fairy Tail Manga - Read Fairy Tail Chapter Scans Page 1. Free and No Registration required for Fairy Tail Spoiler.
- Me Likes Art
- News, reviews, and commentaries on film, literature, theater, television, etcetera.
- The PixieChronicle
- Books, films, and entertainment. Let's enter the world of freedom.
- The Philippine Literature
- The Philippine Literature is your ultimate source of past and present literary works. This is your online and updated library for short stories, folktales, poetry, songs and other literary pieces created by the Filipinos throughout generations
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- The Twins Read
- Writing YA book reviews from a YA point of view
- How do you measure a year in the life? in books, in journeys, in fashion, in photos, in midnights and cups of coffee.
- Send 'Em Quotes
- Sweet, funny and inspirational quotes 'n messages that u can send through SMS 2 ur love ones.
- The Selkie Reads Stories
- the tedious life of a bipolar teen selkie who spends her days with her nose in a book, mindlessly wandering through her own personal game of minesweeper.
- Nasyonalistik Pinoy
- Pinoy website para sa mga tunay na Pinoy
- A Different Kind Of Story
- "A Different Kind of Story" is a compilation original stories by Jeffy on gay and bisexual men depicting their life and struggles and romance. Stories are free for everyone to read.
- Teen Readers' Diary
- Teen Readers' Diary is a blog of three Filipina teens where they post reviews of Young-Adult books and reach out to other YA book bloggers and bookworms. It is where they join memes and hold giveaways.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- books. food. travel.
- hello, i'm maria and i usually review books about YA, Crime & Suspense, Children's Book, Romance Novels, Mystery & Thrillers.
- The Solitary Bookworm
- TSB offers an eclectic taste in book reviews ranging from middle grade to dystopian genre.
- Hello, I'm Elliedelights. Ellie for short. I'm an amateur online writer just sharing my stories to the world. Or to put it simply, a poet at heart & a crazy writer by choice. :)
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- A Letter Writer
- A collection of personal and professional letters expressed with beautiful quotes and images.
- BARAKO Stories
- Straight Erotic Stories.Mga Kwentong Kalibugan para sa mga tunay na lalaki..
- My Book and My Coffee
- Book reviews and more. Be updated with free Kindle eBooks, free eBooks in general, and discounted Kindle ebooks. Tune in!
- Bookworms' Avenue
- Bookworms' Avenue is a book blog featuring YA/NA book reviews, author interviews, guest posts, giveaways and other stuff regarding books! :D
- The Social Potato Reviews
- Reviews, book news and giveaways of your favorite Young Adult reads! Managed by a 20 year old Filipina blogger, this is the blog to go to find your next read!
- Written Feelings
- Mga maikling kuwento, poems, at tula.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Shekinah Gapay
- Adventures of the Techno-savvy Mermaid. Book reviews, DIY, Apps, Fashion, Food, Personal Stuffs, etc...