Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, fiction, young adult & more
- Boy Banat
- Home of Pinoy Quotes, Pinoy Jokes, Pamatay na Banat, Pinoy Pick up Lines and Informative News
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- Tagalog Pocketbooks
- Read pocketbook-type short stories written in Tagalog by Filipinos online. New stories and chapters are being published every week!
- The Philippine Literature
- The Philippine Literature is your ultimate source of past and present literary works. This is your online and updated library for short stories, folktales, poetry, songs and other literary pieces created by the Filipinos throughout generations
- Juragan Makalah
- Juragan Makalah Is A Blog That Contains Set of University Papers Purpose Helps Students In Class Completing Tasks
- Pandayan Bookshop
- Mission: Maging kabalikat ng kabataan tungo sa kabutihan at karunungan. Vision: Maging pambansang tatak para sa kapwa.
- A Letter Writer
- Reviving the Lost Art of Letter Writing
- HaveYouSeenThisGirL Stories
- You can find online stories written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL (Tagalog, English or Taglish)
- Joemar's Pink Love Stories
- Nobela at kuwentong tumatalakay sa pag-iibigan ng lalaki sa kapwa lalaki. Mga nobelang aantig sa puso ng lahat ng mga alanganin.
- Love Text
- Love Text Messages and quotes from cellphones, mobile phone around the world
- Haunted Pocketbooks
- best short frightening stories about horror, ghost, and haunted, in the Philippines
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- The Critical Thinker(tm)
- Encouraging critical thought on relevant and controversial issues.
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Elite FilmStories
- Combination of Indie films, Gay movies and Best M2M stories .
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- DyslexicParanoi-A's World of Original Stories
- DyslexicParanoia's Official Website
- Deadly Darlings
- A home for booknerds looking for book reviews, bookish discussions and news, recommendations and all things bookish--Deadly Darlings is a young adult fiction blog by bookworms, for bookworms.
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Tech-Savvy Mermaid
- The Adventures of a Tech-savvy Mermaid who blogs about Fashion, Events/Launching, Lifestyle, Nail Art, Food and Book Reviews. For ads, collaborations, events and sponsorship or if you just wanna say HI, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel and Positive Living
- Get inspired to live a positive life with stories on travel, books, photography, personal finance, technology, health & wellness and inspiring stories of ordinary people who have done extraordinary things. :)
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Mga tula at kwento: Bahaghari ng kaisipan
- kalipunan ng mga tulang Filipino na likha ng isang Mindanaon... tulang sari-sari na parang bahaghari ng kaisipan...
- Off The Wall
- YA and occasional Adult Book Reviews.
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- How do you measure a year in the life? in books, in journeys, in fashion, in photos, in midnights and cups of coffee.
- A Different Kind Of Story
- "A Different Kind of Story" is a compilation original stories by Jeffy on gay and bisexual men depicting their life and struggles and romance. Stories are free for everyone to read.
- Blog ni Wako-Wako
- Live. Love.Move-on. Inspired. A Collection of Pinoy Funny Photos, Pinoy Memes, Pinoy Jokes, Love Quotes, Tagalog Quotes
- Uncracked Balls
- Love. Sex. Life.
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- Tagalog Love Stories
- Tagalog Love Stories Romance Stories Pinoy Love Stories
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- I am just a girl sharing her story to the world
- Zi's Reviews
- Book Reviews, Movie Reviews and a lot of interesting things.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Taking a Break
- Taking a Break is a blog about taking a break from life–-through books, movies or television shows.
- A blog hosted by Chyna | To All The Books I've Loved Before
- Filipino Book Bloggers
- This is a directory of Filipino book bloggers from all over the world. It doesn't matter what genre you blog about or where you're located, as long as you're a Filipino, you're welcome to have your blog listed.
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- Snaps and Reads
- "Bringing back some of life's simplest pleasures." | Books | Lomography Cameras and Films.
- Diary Ni Beki
- Tuloy po kayo sa aking munting "Online Diary" kung saan tampok ang aking buhay, buhay ng aking mga iniidolo at maging mga bagay na nagbibigay kasiyahan at kalungkutan po sa akin. Maligayang pagbabasa. ^_^
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- We Fancy Books
- We're a blog dedicated to review Young Adult book.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.