Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, fiction, literature & more
- Boy Banat
- Home of Pinoy Quotes, Pinoy Jokes, Pamatay na Banat, Pinoy Pick up Lines and Informative News
- The Philippine Literature
- The Philippine Literature is your ultimate source of past and present literary works. This is your online and updated library for short stories, folktales, poetry, songs and other literary pieces created by the Filipinos throughout generations
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- Tagalog Pocketbooks
- Read pocketbook-type short stories written in Tagalog by Filipinos online. New stories and chapters are being published every week!
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- HaveYouSeenThisGirL Stories
- You can find online stories written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL (Tagalog, English or Taglish)
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Joemar's Pink Love Stories
- Nobela at kuwentong tumatalakay sa pag-iibigan ng lalaki sa kapwa lalaki. Mga nobelang aantig sa puso ng lahat ng mga alanganin.
- A Letter Writer
- Reviving the Lost Art of Letter Writing
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- Love Text
- Love Text Messages and quotes from cellphones, mobile phone around the world
- Elite FilmStories
- Combination of Indie films, Gay movies and Best M2M stories .
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Haunted Pocketbooks
- best short frightening stories about horror, ghost, and haunted, in the Philippines
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- Juragan Makalah
- Juragan Makalah Is A Blog That Contains Set of University Papers Purpose Helps Students In Class Completing Tasks
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- The Critical Thinker(tm)
- Encouraging critical thought on relevant and controversial issues.
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- Mga tula at kwento: Bahaghari ng kaisipan
- kalipunan ng mga tulang Filipino na likha ng isang Mindanaon... tulang sari-sari na parang bahaghari ng kaisipan...
- Travel and Positive Living
- Get inspired to live a positive life with stories on travel, books, photography, personal finance, technology, health & wellness and inspiring stories of ordinary people who have done extraordinary things. :)
- DyslexicParanoia Stories
- DyslexicParanoia's Official Website
- Tech-Savvy Mermaid
- The Adventures of a Tech-savvy Mermaid who blogs about Fashion, Events/Launching, Lifestyle, Nail Art, Food and Book Reviews. For ads, collaborations, events and sponsorship or if you just wanna say HI, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- A blog hosted by Chyna | To All The Books I've Loved Before
- Off The Wall
- YA and occasional Adult Book Reviews.
- Taking a Break
- Taking a Break is a blog about taking a break from life–-through books, movies or television shows.
- A Different Kind Of Story
- "A Different Kind of Story" is a compilation original stories by Jeffy on gay and bisexual men depicting their life and struggles and romance. Stories are free for everyone to read.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Zi's Reviews
- Book Reviews, Movie Reviews and a lot of interesting things.
- Blog ni Wako-Wako
- Live. Love.Move-on. Inspired. A Collection of Pinoy Funny Photos, Pinoy Memes, Pinoy Jokes, Love Quotes, Tagalog Quotes
- Uncracked Balls
- Love. Sex. Life.
- How do you measure a year in the life? in books, in journeys, in fashion, in photos, in midnights and cups of coffee.
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Collection of best pinoy jokes tagalog, tagalog love quotes, tagalog jokes, sms text, bisaya jokes, pinoy quotes, text quotes, pinoy jokes tagalog,
- Diary Ni Beki
- Tuloy po kayo sa aking munting "Online Diary" kung saan tampok ang aking buhay, buhay ng aking mga iniidolo at maging mga bagay na nagbibigay kasiyahan at kalungkutan po sa akin. Maligayang pagbabasa. ^_^
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- Ang Blog na hindi paKyut
- Pinoy Short stories, pictures, articles etc.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Random Things In Action
- Random Things In Action is a blog that mainly talks about books but also features other topics from time to time. Posts mostly consist of: Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Book Hauls, Music, Cover Reveals, Blog Tours
- The Bookcase Diaries
- A blog that celebrates the wonders of words, books, and reading. Mostly book reviews with bits of other stuff like dream movie adaptation castings at the side. I'd love to discuss books with you! :)
- The Escapist
- The Escapist is an mostly-books and sometimes-music blog. The Escapist was formerly known as Michelle Shouts Random. Since 2012. The Escapist tagline: "Escaping reality through books and music."
- Filipino Book Bloggers
- This is a directory of Filipino book bloggers from all over the world. It doesn't matter what genre you blog about or where you're located, as long as you're a Filipino, you're welcome to have your blog listed.
- Still blogging about books, both as a reader and a publishing professional.
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- Kwentista Blog
- Naglalaman ng maiikling kwento, tula, sanaysay, at iba pa.