Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, literature & more
- The Philippine Literature
- The Philippine Literature is your ultimate source of past and present literary works. This is your online and updated library for short stories, folktales, poetry, songs and other literary pieces created by the Filipinos throughout generations
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- A Letter Writer
- Reviving the Lost Art of Letter Writing
- AladinBasilan.Win I Free Pinoy Online Stories
- This is a free story-telling website for Filipinos.
- I am Krissy
- A lifestyle blog that features mostly book, movie, and lipstick reviews.
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- Wordstuck is a collection of different interesting words, mostly from other languages that do not have direct English translation.
- Tagalog Pocketbooks
- Read pocketbook-type short stories written in Tagalog by Filipinos online. New stories and chapters are being published every week!
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- Love Text
- Love Text Messages and quotes from cellphones, mobile phone around the world
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- DyslexicParanoi-A's World of Original Stories
- Dark Writer DyslexicParanoia's Official Website Language: English & Filipino Writing Style: Genre-busting Literary Fiction
- The Nocturnal Fey
- The Nocturnal Fey is a blog dedicated to books, arts and anything related. Get your daily dose of good reading recommendations and join the discussions. The owner is feeding her mind with bursts of words and colors.
- Mga tula at kwento: Bahaghari ng kaisipan
- kalipunan ng mga tulang Filipino na likha ng isang Mindanaon... tulang sari-sari na parang bahaghari ng kaisipan...
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Books, films, and entertainment. Let's enter the world of freedom.
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- Filipino e-zine with personal essays, commentaries, short stories, and poems.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- The Bibliophile Confessions
- Young Adult/New Adult book blog.
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Fathomless Reveries
- A blog that reviews mostly on young adult, new adult and contemporary romance books
- Random Things In Action
- Random Things In Action is a blog that mainly talks about books but also features other topics from time to time. It mostly consist of: Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Book Hauls, Music, Cover Reveals, Blog Tours
- Pandayan Bookshop
- Mission: Maging kabalikat ng kabataan tungo sa kabutihan at karunungan. Vision: Maging pambansang tatak para sa kapwa.
- Fragments of Life
- Fragments of Life was born in February 2010, in a moment of pure inspiration and bookology. The blog features Young Adult, Middle Grade and New Adult novels and authors through reviews, interviews, features and giveaways.
- SA GUBAT NG NAMIMINTOG NA PATALIM
- Kalipunan ng tulang Filipino --- mga akdang orihinal, salin, at halaw mula sa iba't ibang trabaho ng iba't ibang makata tulad nina Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia-Lorca, Wislawa Szymborska, Edna St. VIncent Millay, W.H. Auden, at marami pang iba.
- Geeky Chiquitas
- Geeky Chiquitas is a book blog owned by Kimi, Beryl, and Audrey, 3 geeky humans who love sniffing books and having weird adventures.
- This is not your book blog.
- It`s Eriele`s blog about her fangirl life. Contains posts about books, cosplays, movies, and everything she wants.
- Kwentista Blog
- Naglalaman ng maiikling kwento, tula, sanaysay, at iba pa.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Tagalog Love Stories
- Tagalog Love Stories Romance Stories Pinoy Love Stories
- The Bookis Ailurophile
- The Bookish Ailurophile is a book blog featuring unbiased book reviews, book promotions, latest and upcoming book releases, guest posts and interviews, and other bookish-related posts.
- Le Bibliophile~
- A blog dedicated to bibliophilia!
- Koshe is a lifestyle and literary blog by Jhecel.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- Reviews of a FearStreetZombie
- i book blog for mainly YA books.
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Pink Hamper
- I'm a card-carrying book-reading promoter, and a book-reading virus carrier. Love for reading is a gift, and I'd like to share it with you.
- the pot that is.
- Mga Kwento ni Mark Delgado
- Si Mark Delgado ay isang mapangaraping blogger mula sa Maynila at ito ang kanyang blog.
- Swito Twins
- Switotwins is a Philippine based digital storytelling journal that aims to provide a venue for everyone who wants to rekindle their creativity as artists in the fields of writing, drawing, voice recording, animations, and creating videos.
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..