Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, literature & more
- Pandayan Bookshop
- Mission: Maging kabalikat ng kabataan tungo sa kabutihan at karunungan. Vision: Maging pambansang tatak para sa kapwa.
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- A Letter Writer
- Reviving the Lost Art of Letter Writing
- I am Krissy
- My adventures as a PR girl, writer, crafter, avid movie-goer, and book-sniffer.
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- Wordstuck is a collection of different interesting words, mostly from other languages that do not have direct English translation.
- The Philippine Literature
- The Philippine Literature is your ultimate source of past and present literary works. This is your online and updated library for short stories, folktales, poetry, songs and other literary pieces created by the Filipinos throughout generations
- Tagalog Pocketbooks
- Read pocketbook-type short stories written in Tagalog by Filipinos online. New stories and chapters are being published every week!
- DyslexicParanoi-A's World of Original Stories
- Dark Writer DyslexicParanoia's Official Website Language: English & Filipino Writing Style: Genre-busting Literary Fiction
- Love Text
- Love Text Messages and quotes from cellphones, mobile phone around the world
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- Mga tula at kwento: Bahaghari ng kaisipan
- kalipunan ng mga tulang Filipino na likha ng isang Mindanaon... tulang sari-sari na parang bahaghari ng kaisipan...
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- Tech-Savvy Mermaid
- A blog of an adventurous Tech-savvy mermaid who loves to read. For ads, collaborations, events and sponsorship or if you just wanna say HI, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- The Nocturnal Fey
- Books and arts combined in one blog. Visit me and join the discussions! *winks*
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- Books, films, and entertainment. Let's enter the world of freedom.
- SA GUBAT NG NAMIMINTOG NA PATALIM
- Kalipunan ng tulang Filipino --- mga akdang orihinal, salin, at halaw mula sa iba't ibang trabaho ng iba't ibang makata tulad nina Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia-Lorca, Wislawa Szymborska, Edna St. VIncent Millay, W.H. Auden, at marami pang iba.
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Kwentista Blog
- Naglalaman ng maiikling kwento, tula, sanaysay, at iba pa.
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Whatever You Can Still Betray
- Whatever You Can Still Betray was founded in June 2010. It features fiction books, both in Young Adult and Adult categories. I mainly share the books that I love and I write reviews about the books that I read.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Random Things In Action
- Random Things In Action is a blog that mainly talks about books but also features other topics from time to time. It mostly consist of: Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Book Hauls, Music, Cover Reveals, Blog Tours
- The Bibliophile Confessions
- Young Adult/New Adult book blog.
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- Tagalog Love Stories
- Tagalog Love Stories Romance Stories Pinoy Love Stories
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- An introvert's little space on the internet where she overshares what's on her chaotic mind - from book reviews, personal experiences and life in general.
- This is not your book blog.
- It`s Eriele`s blog about her fangirl life. Or just her life, really. And "fictional" ones.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- Puting Kastilyo
- This blog is my personal blog you can read here a love story, story video inspired by marcelo santos iii, and you can get also a couple tshirt design for free and a system in netbeans hope to visit my blog and follow me thanks!
- Litratong may sahog na tula o tulang may sahog na litrato. Isang pagtatangka na ang litrato'y magsalita sa pamamagitang ng tula o magkaroon ng hugis ang tula. Sa madaling salita, ang litrato ang katawan at ang tula ang kaluluwa.
- To think out loud
- its about my daily thoughts and i will blog whatever i think on that day.
- I Am February Four
- Reviews, opinions, thoughts, and just things I wanna say about the books I read. Or sometimes just random thoughts I wanna type. And some reblogs.
- Koshe is a lifestyle and literary blog by Jhecel.
- Swito Twins
- Switotwins is a Philippine based digital storytelling journal that aims to provide a venue for everyone who wants to rekindle their creativity as artists in the fields of writing, drawing, voice recording, animations, and creating videos.
- We Fancy Books
- We're a blog dedicated to review Young Adult book.
- Geeky Chiquitas
- Geeky Chiquitas is a book blog owned by Kimi, Beryl, and Audrey, 3 geeky humans who love sniffing books and having weird adventures.
- UPEPP 2- Pygmalion and Galatea
- SYNOPSIS: Tatlong taong manhid na ang puso pagdating sa pag-ibig ang nagkatagpo. Sa ilalim ng iisang bubong, umusbong kaya ang pag-ibig na gigising sa kanilang tulog nang mga puso? STORY SETTING: U.P.D. - Extension Program in Pampanga
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- Fragments of Life
- Fragments of Life was born in February 2010, in a moment of pure inspiration and bookology. The blog features Young Adult, Middle Grade and New Adult novels and authors through reviews, interviews, features and giveaways.
- A newly-created site.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.