Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, poems & more
- A Letter Writer
- Reviving the Lost Art of Letter Writing
- DyslexicParanoi-A's World of Original Stories
- Dark Writer DyslexicParanoia's Official Website Language: English & Filipino Writing Style: Genre-busting Literary Fiction
- Tagalog Pocketbooks
- Read pocketbook-type short stories written in Tagalog by Filipinos online. New stories and chapters are being published every week!
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- The Philippine Literature
- The Philippine Literature is your ultimate source of past and present literary works. This is your online and updated library for short stories, folktales, poetry, songs and other literary pieces created by the Filipinos throughout generations
- I am Krissy
- My adventures as a PR girl, writer, crafter, avid movie-goer, and book-sniffer.
- Pandayan Bookshop
- Mission: Maging kabalikat ng kabataan tungo sa kabutihan at karunungan. Vision: Maging pambansang tatak para sa kapwa.
- Tech-Savvy Mermaid
- A blog of an adventurous Tech-savvy mermaid who loves to read. For ads, collaborations, events and sponsorship or if you just wanna say HI, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Love Text
- Love Text Messages and quotes from cellphones, mobile phone around the world
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Wordstuck is a collection of different interesting words, mostly from other languages that do not have direct English translation.
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Books, films, and entertainment. Let's enter the world of freedom.
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- Malikhaing Pag-Iisip
- Mga blog na naisulat ko mula sa aking MALIKHAING PAG-IISIP.
- Filipino e-zine with personal essays, commentaries, short stories, and poems.
- Fragments of Life
- Fragments of Life was born in February 2010, in a moment of pure inspiration and bookology. The blog features Young Adult, Middle Grade and New Adult novels and authors through reviews, interviews, features and giveaways.
- The Nocturnal Fey
- Books and arts combined in one blog. Visit me and join the discussions! *winks*
- Mga tula at kwento: Bahaghari ng kaisipan
- kalipunan ng mga tulang Filipino na likha ng isang Mindanaon... tulang sari-sari na parang bahaghari ng kaisipan...
- Tagalog Love Stories
- Tagalog Love Stories Romance Stories Pinoy Love Stories
- Divergent Gryffindor
- Hi, I'm Kim, a Chinese blogger from the Philippines! :) I love reading YA novels, contemporary, romance, dystopian and middle grade! I would love to meet new people, so feel free to comment or talk to me anytime :)
- UPEPP 3 - Heels Over Head
- Matagal nang lihim na iniibig ni Lyndon ang kamag-aral niyang si Helena. Sikat si Helena sa UPEPP kaya hindi niya napapansin si Lyndon. Ang tinitingalang si Helena kaya ay ibigin ang isang hamak na Lyndon?
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- To think out loud
- its about my daily thoughts and i will blog whatever i think on that day.
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- the pot that is.
- Fathomless Reveries
- A blog that reviews mostly on young adult, new adult and contemporary romance books
- Whatever You Can Still Betray
- Whatever You Can Still Betray was founded in June 2010. It features fiction books, both in Young Adult and Adult categories. I mainly share the books that I love and I write reviews about the books that I read.
- Le Bibliophile~
- A blog dedicated to bibliophilia!
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- Emerging Deity
- Geeky Chiquitas
- Geeky Chiquitas is a book blog owned by Kimi, Beryl, and Audrey, 3 geeky humans who love sniffing books and having weird adventures.