Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, book & more
- A Letter Writer
- Reviving the Lost Art of Letter Writing
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- The Philippine Literature
- The Philippine Literature is your ultimate source of past and present literary works. This is your online and updated library for short stories, folktales, poetry, songs and other literary pieces created by the Filipinos throughout generations
- I am Krissy
- A lifestyle blog that features mostly book, movie, and lipstick reviews.
- AladinBasilan.Win I Free Pinoy Online Stories
- This is a free story-telling website for Filipinos.
- Wordstuck is a collection of different interesting words, mostly from other languages that do not have direct English translation.
- Tagalog Pocketbooks
- Read pocketbook-type short stories written in Tagalog by Filipinos online. New stories and chapters are being published every week!
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- DyslexicParanoi-A's World of Original Stories
- Dark Writer DyslexicParanoia's Official Website Language: English & Filipino Writing Style: Genre-busting Literary Fiction
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- Filipino e-zine with personal essays, commentaries, short stories, and poems.
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- Love Text
- Love Text Messages and quotes from cellphones, mobile phone around the world
- The Nocturnal Fey
- The Nocturnal Fey is a blog dedicated to books, arts and anything related. Get your daily dose of good reading recommendations and join the discussions.
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- Books, films, and entertainment. Let's enter the world of freedom.
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- Pandayan Bookshop
- Mission: Maging kabalikat ng kabataan tungo sa kabutihan at karunungan. Vision: Maging pambansang tatak para sa kapwa.
- The Bookis Ailurophile
- The Bookish Ailurophile is a book blog featuring unbiased book reviews, book promotions, latest and upcoming book releases, guest posts and interviews, and other bookish-related posts.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Random Things In Action
- Random Things In Action is a blog that mainly talks about books but also features other topics from time to time. It mostly consist of: Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Book Hauls, Music, Cover Reveals, Blog Tours
- Mga tula at kwento: Bahaghari ng kaisipan
- kalipunan ng mga tulang Filipino na likha ng isang Mindanaon... tulang sari-sari na parang bahaghari ng kaisipan...
- Fragments of Life
- Fragments of Life was born in February 2010, in a moment of pure inspiration and bookology. The blog features Young Adult, Middle Grade and New Adult novels and authors through reviews, interviews, features and giveaways.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Pink Hamper
- I'm a card-carrying book-reading promoter, and a book-reading virus carrier. Love for reading is a gift, and I'd like to share it with you.
- Paddylast Inc
- A site that include reviews, random thoughts, quirky musings about books, flicks, people events and anything in between.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- This is not your book blog.
- It`s Eriele`s blog about her fangirl life. Contains posts about books, cosplays, movies, and everything she wants.
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- Le Bibliophile~
- A blog dedicated to bibliophilia!
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and travel.
- Geeky Chiquitas
- Geeky Chiquitas is a book blog owned by Kimi, Beryl, and Audrey, 3 geeky humans who love sniffing books and having weird adventures.
- Tagalog Love Stories
- Tagalog Love Stories Romance Stories Pinoy Love Stories
- Koshe is a lifestyle and literary blog by Jhecel.
- Reviews of a FearStreetZombie
- i book blog for mainly YA books.
- To think out loud
- its about my daily thoughts and i will blog whatever i think on that day.
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- Kwentista Blog
- Naglalaman ng maiikling kwento, tula, sanaysay, at iba pa.
- Alice Kamatis
- A book blog. Reviews of local and international books. On the local scene, mostly indie-published
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- Litratong may sahog na tula o tulang may sahog na litrato. Isang pagtatangka na ang litrato'y magsalita sa pamamagitang ng tula o magkaroon ng hugis ang tula. Sa madaling salita, ang litrato ang katawan at ang tula ang kaluluwa.
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- the pot that is.