Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, literature, young adult & more
- A Letter Writer
- Reviving the Lost Art of Letter Writing
- Pandayan Bookshop
- Mission: Maging kabalikat ng kabataan tungo sa kabutihan at karunungan. Vision: Maging pambansang tatak para sa kapwa.
- I am Krissy
- My adventures as a PR girl, writer, crafter, avid movie-goer, and book-sniffer.
- Wordstuck is a collection of different interesting words, mostly from other languages that do not have direct English translation.
- The Philippine Literature
- The Philippine Literature is your ultimate source of past and present literary works. This is your online and updated library for short stories, folktales, poetry, songs and other literary pieces created by the Filipinos throughout generations
- The Bibliophilic Night Owl
- A blog maintained by a reader who reads mostly late at night it's already morning.
- Tagalog Pocketbooks
- Read pocketbook-type short stories written in Tagalog by Filipinos online. New stories and chapters are being published every week!
- Tech-Savvy Mermaid
- A blog of an adventurous Tech-savvy mermaid who loves to read. For ads, collaborations, events and sponsorship or if you just wanna say HI, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filipino Librarian
- For those interested in knowing more about the Philippines, Filipiniana, Philippine libraries and Filipino librarians.
- Love Text
- Love Text Messages and quotes from cellphones, mobile phone around the world
- tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Mga katha ng tuyong tinta ng bolpen
- Stay Bookish
- A blog for bibliophiles
- DyslexicParanoi-A's World of Original Stories
- Dark Writer DyslexicParanoia's Official Website Language: English & Filipino Writing Style: Genre-busting Literary Fiction
- Tagalog Online Pocketbook
- The leading source of online pinoy stories. Mga kwentong mula sa hindi kilalang manunulat ng panitikang Filipino.
- Mga tula at kwento: Bahaghari ng kaisipan
- kalipunan ng mga tulang Filipino na likha ng isang Mindanaon... tulang sari-sari na parang bahaghari ng kaisipan...
- Poetika at Literatura
- Collection of Filipino Poems and Literatures
- The Nocturnal Fey
- Books and arts combined in one blog. Visit me and join the discussions! *winks*
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- musings of the bookaholic fairies, inc.
- A group blog that contains anything related to books eg. reviews, hauls, cover reveals and etc.
- Pinoy Lakbay-Diwa
- Panitikang Pilipino Maikling Kuwento Kyutable Kowt Tula Essay, Sanaysay
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- The Bibliophile Confessions
- Young Adult/New Adult book blog.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- UPEPP 2- Pygmalion and Galatea
- SYNOPSIS: Tatlong taong manhid na ang puso pagdating sa pag-ibig ang nagkatagpo. Sa ilalim ng iisang bubong, umusbong kaya ang pag-ibig na gigising sa kanilang tulog nang mga puso? STORY SETTING: U.P.D. - Extension Program in Pampanga
- This is not your book blog.
- It`s Eriele`s blog about her fangirl life. Or just her life, really. And "fictional" ones.
- The Bookaholic Blurbs
- A book blog: reviews, bookish events, book signings, giveaway and other bookish related stuff.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Whatever You Can Still Betray
- Whatever You Can Still Betray was founded in June 2010. It features fiction books, both in Young Adult and Adult categories. I mainly share the books that I love and I write reviews about the books that I read.
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- Fragments of Life
- Fragments of Life was born in February 2010, in a moment of pure inspiration and bookology. The blog features Young Adult, Middle Grade and New Adult novels and authors through reviews, interviews, features and giveaways.
- SA GUBAT NG NAMIMINTOG NA PATALIM
- Kalipunan ng tulang Filipino --- mga akdang orihinal, salin, at halaw mula sa iba't ibang trabaho ng iba't ibang makata tulad nina Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia-Lorca, Wislawa Szymborska, Edna St. VIncent Millay, W.H. Auden, at marami pang iba.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Imagine . Create . Share
- An introvert's little space on the internet where she overshares what's on her chaotic mind - from book reviews, personal experiences and life in general.
- The Book Tripper
- Residuals of my book reading disorder as I drift into the heart of the universe... Feel free to stay away.
- Random Things In Action
- Random Things In Action is a blog that mainly talks about books but also features other topics from time to time. It mostly consist of: Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Book Hauls, Music, Cover Reveals, Blog Tours
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- To think out loud
- its about my daily thoughts and i will blog whatever i think on that day.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- the pot that is.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Divergent Gryffindor
- Hi, I'm Kim, a Chinese blogger from the Philippines! :) I love reading YA novels, contemporary, romance, dystopian and middle grade! I would love to meet new people, so feel free to comment or talk to me anytime :)
- Malikhaing Pag-Iisip
- Mga blog na naisulat ko mula sa aking MALIKHAING PAG-IISIP.
- Fathomless Reveries
- A blog that reviews mostly on young adult, new adult and contemporary romance books
- We Fancy Books
- We're a blog dedicated to review Young Adult book.
- Geeky Chiquitas
- Geeky Chiquitas is a book blog owned by Kimi, Beryl, and Audrey, 3 geeky humans who love sniffing books and having weird adventures.
- Tagalog Love Stories
- Tagalog Love Stories Romance Stories Pinoy Love Stories
- Books, films, and entertainment. Let's enter the world of freedom.
- Le Bibliophile~
- A blog dedicated to bibliophilia!
- Kwentista Blog
- Naglalaman ng maiikling kwento, tula, sanaysay, at iba pa.