Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, philippines, food, photography & more
- My Nomadic Habits
- My Nomadic Habits is a travel blog that showcase Philippines tourist destinations both the popular and the off the beaten. Also in my blog you can find comprehensive travel guides which includes itinerary, budget and accommodation.
- The Wandering Juan
- The Wandering Juan is in search of something quirky, adventurous, and magnificent in the places he visits. If you're looking for a budget travel guide this is the place for you.
- The Traveling Panda
- A travel, food and photography blog on experiences and explorations of an adventurer
- Suroy Pilipinas (A Philippine Travel Blog)
- Philippine travel tales and images from the road.
- Bianca is a girl who loves to travel, got passion for fashion, and a craving for anything edible!
- Everything Nice!
- A mom's musings on food, budget-friendly and family-friendly travels, shopping, fashion and all things nice!
- Pepe Samson Travels
- Manila and beyond.
- Indie Escape
- Here you will find itineraries for trips I've made and would like to make, mountains I've climbed, interesting music and film and events, and other places and happenings I want to document.
- San Josenyong Gala
- A diary of a librarian's travels and his aim to visit all the cities and provinces of the Philippines. Digicam lang at Pamasahe, Gala na!
- Happy Steps travel blog
- Going places, seeing the world, one happy step at a time!
- The Philippine Travelogue
- Food, travel and tours
- Amazing Davao
- An invitation to visit Davao City and know its people.
- The Chronicles of Mariane
- The Chronicles of Mariane is Mariane Ballesteros' personal blog that records all her random thoughts on traveling, fashion, food, and other (not-so) interesting adventures.
- The Misis Chronicles
- Travelling with a baby is possible! This is to chronicle the early beginnings of our little wanderer, Gwen.
- Angelo The Explorer
- I love to travel and explore different places and along with it is to explore what they can offer in terms of food!
- Urban Tribe PH
- UrbanTribe.ph is a website where people can find out updates in and around the metro through articles, reviews, and announcements.
- Lakbay Baguio
- The Baguio City Guide to the changing landscape of the City of Pines.
- Davao Information Site
- A blog about Davao City, tourist spots, beaches, shopping centers, events, restaurants and anything and everything about Davao City, Philippines.
- A compilation of travels and adventures by Pau around the world
- Shoestring travel adventure around the Philippines and Asia.
- Mommy Pehpot
- Our mini van and our family travel adventures!
- This is our simple recollection of our treks, travels and trips around the Philippines and Asia.
- tinco was here
- Blog posts are all about the experience of a budget traveller from tips on how to have a travel fund, how to apply a visa, how to go to one place, the food and what to expect. I also share my travel itineraries and expenses.
- Yannah the Wanderer
- This is a travel blog which aims to help other travel enthusiasts out there.
- Baguio City Travel Guide Online
- Its is about Baguio City and the rest of Cordillera
- Gigs Ilonggo
- Find everything about Iloilo and Western Visayas at a glance
- Turista Trails
- Going about the country is not easy. I try to test the possibilities on a budget so you won't have to. Concentrate on getaways that matter the most to you.
- Guide to Cebu
- The Unofficial Official Guide to Cebu. Your one stop guide to everything and anything about Cebu!
- Weekend Sidetrip
- Weekend Sidetrip is about Mc Pol's travel, climb and foodtrip. It has guides in traveling and climbing trip.
- KISTY: For explorers and creatives
- A creative lifestyle and travel blog by a 20-something free spirit. Let's work together: email@example.com
- the chronicles of a wanderer from the Philippines.
- Cafe @ Tinapay
- Blogging mostly about my travel adventures with helpful reviews and actual expenses incurred.
- EDMARATION #TownExplorer
- Curiosity + Courage + Survival. So many towns, how far can I go?
- Philippine Catholic Churches
- In this blog are photos and information about the various Catholic Churches that I've visited here in the Philippines.
- Trip Ko Lang
- Blog about my personal travels, food reviews and other stuffs that I want to talk about. :)
- Pala-lagaw is a travel blog by a Call Center Agent, Weekend Travel Warrior, Amateur Spelunker, Sometime Surfer, Mountain Climber, Photography Enthusiast, Certified Beach Bum, A first born son, Faithful lover, True Explorer...
- The Daily Posh
- The Daily Posh - Pleasures of Simple and Healthy Lifestyle. OOTD. Travel. It's More Fun in the Philippines. Travel In Style.
- Travel & Food Notes
- Live life!
- Mindanaoan - Living in Mindanao | Mindanao News, Features, Travel and Photos
- Travel and lifestyle blog by a Mindanao-born and raised social media strategist, blogger, photographer, entrepreneur and frequent traveler. M
- Not your usual travel blog. Contains personal travel experiences with insights, posts about lifestyle and leisure, mobile phone photography, events, and other interesting stuff. EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER!
- Philippine Travel Blog
- The blog component of LakbayPilipinas.com - one of the Philippines longest running travel portal
- Philippine Airlines Airplane ticket, Airlines airplane tickets,
- Tourist Spots Finder
- A blog about tourist destinations in the Philippines and travel news.
- B.L.A.S.T Benjie Layug: Adventures of a Savvy Traveler
- This travel blog, a diary of the author’s local and international travels, aims to provide the reader with news and information on people, places and events that would interest the avid traveler and tourist.
- The Seasoned First Timer
- a journal on travel, food and everything in between
- Zest Air Promo
- It is a blog of updated deals of Zest Airways. It is updated from daily basis to provide the visitor a good info of "sulit" fares.
- Travel Tripsters
- Travel Tripsters is a travel blog that contains all our travel recollections and more.
- The Travel Junkie
- Twenty-something blogger based in Manila, Philippines. I love blogging, taking photos, shopping, food tripping and traveling.
- Before the Eastern Sunset
- Before the Eastern Sunset (BTES) talks about interesting, popular and even the mundane places in the Philippines and beyond. BTES also contains post about food, history, Pinoy culture and other things under the Philippine sun.
- Meet the X-plorers
- Bind with the passion to explore... Travel on a budget... Unravel new heights... Conquer one's fear... Unveil Philippines' hidden beauty...