Blogs on writing
- Jena Isle's Random Thoughts
- Mixed thoughts on health, education, love, writing and life.
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Filipina Explorer
- Life journeys and explorations of a mothering muse in the Philippines involving food, travel, writing and mommyhood.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Age of the Diary
- I write inspirational stories, stories about my awesome Filipino family, the weird kid that I was, the writing exercises and adventures that I do, my friends PJAM, debate stuff, high school, and so much more.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Style Surgery
- The fashion and lifestyle log of a girly tomboy who's not afraid to trade in her floral dress and pearls for a dragonboat paddle or hiking gear; and, with a story to tell.
- Mina sees the World
- Blog of a bitch who loves to read, write, deal with people, and philosophize; a depository of a creative writing major's musings.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Roi Serrano.
- A personal approach on a lot of things.
- Drifting Soul is Written
- Drifting Soul is Written exploits a wide array of topics from personal reflections to travels.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- little almi
- i may be tiny, but i am big.
- The personal blog of May Tobias-Papa, a writer and illustrator of children's books in the Philippines.
- My blog is all about just anything I got on my mind. I write short stories and everything. musings and experiences.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- JUST JDY
- Just JDY is a personal style blog by John Lemuel Jumawid which covers his passion for photography, writing, music, fashion, style, art and anything creative.
- Pushy for Sushi
- Pushy for Sushi is a personal blog documenting the adventures of a young Pinay with food, friends and everything in between.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Almost A Writer
- Here is where I will try to be my best in one of my well-loved interests - blogging.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- the gypsy soul
- adventures of an 18-year old gypsy soul
- Stories from a Snap-happy Sofia
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- The blog of a girl with dreams bigger than her waistline. I collect dreams. I keep them. I fulfill them. One day at a time.
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
- Here's where you'll get to know the creative side of me.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- The Chronicler Meari
- Meari chronicles life and ideas through Analog Photography and writing. Her goal for the year includes finishing a novel and write a collection of hundred poems and short stories. She also loves films,anime, and books.
- trishasales.net | Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales
- trishasales.net is the Online Portfolio and Personal Website of Trisha Sales containing her blog, artworks, and written works. trishasales.net © Trisha Sales 2009-2013 All Rights Reserved
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- dream big + soar high
- A girl's babble-talk of random stuff she likes: Fashion, Writing, Music, Digitalism, Famous People, Good Finds, and anything classy.
- "(def.) too great to be expressed in words." But I try my best.
- I Will... Someday
- This is where I place some of my thoughts and of course, story plans for the next coming years. Trying to live up to the dream of being a published writer in the future.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Random musings on being a writer and life itself :)
- Tales of possibility, wandering, and wondering told through photos captured in film and words strung together.
- My Article Photo Blog
- My article photo blog is about anything under the merciless sun.
- Web Footprints
- Reviews on websites, movies, books and some online money making gigs.
- whimsical with a chance of awkward
- A whimsical girl in her journey through life and the craziness that comes with it. A personal blog with mix and match topics.
- Geeky Fridays with Aencille
- Aencille is a 20-year old writer slash artist slash cosplayer slash gamer. The world is my canvas, and I paint with words. An odd ball, others say, but I prefer misunderstood.
- Homebody Mom
- A little peek into my life as a mom and aspiring writer. Sharing tips about health and well-being.
- How strange to have a paper love.
- This is the blog of a college student struggling with life, love, family, schoolwork, and emotional damage.
- Stories in G Major
- A collection of short stories and verses from a 20-something aspiring novelist slash daydream believer slash registered nurse.
- Song Writer
- All About Song Writing, Music Matters and Music Scene Current Events
- Geeky Princess Glamorous
- Mileventwelve's blog for book and movie reviews.
- My Alchemy
- A young Hong Kong mum's ruminations, reviews, discussions and daydreams. Subjects of interest: aesthetics, music, literature, Hong Kong life, culture theory, visual art, and drama. Lots and lots of drama.
- The Final Chapter
- This blog is what I see as an encyclopedia of life, love and relationships. I write not only to express my thoughts but to influence others as well.
- Aniah's Blog
- "The mind is a dangerous place to dwell in." A blog that discusses personal life experiences. It's mostly about anything.
- All about News, Headlines, Jounalism, Writing, Poetry