Blogs on writing
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- Awaiting Disaster
- Personal and lifestyle blog of a published writer with rebel tendencies.
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Help Desk
- Free online workshop in creating effective business and social letters, communications, and memos.
- Pau Pursues Passion
- The blog of a creative young professional who tries her best to thrive in the real world.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Hermioninny Blog
- Hermioninny: Just another boring twentysomething with a blog...with a tiny touch of magic.
- The Blah Blah Notebook
- Random thoughts about anything.
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her
- Life as I see and experience it through my career, family and faith.
- My Alchemy
- A young Hong Kong mum's ruminations, reviews, discussions and daydreams. Subjects of interest: aesthetics, music, literature, Hong Kong life, culture theory, visual art, and drama. Lots and lots of drama.
- Blinded Free Spirits
- A sixteen year old's look into life. My journey into adulthood with a few tools, my camera, my clothes, and my laptop. I post streetwear and the occasional photoshoot collaborations.
- Web Footprints
- Reviews on websites, movies, books and some online money making gigs.