Blogs on writing
- Filipina Explorer
- Ephemeral Philippine journeys through travel, food, momhood and words
- Write, Breathe, Live
- A work-at-home mom and freelance writer's adventures in writing and lots of other stories
- Anne's Scribbles and Doodles
- "Anne's Scribbles and Doodles" is a diary of my random thoughts, silly whatsits, crazy ideas and everything else in between. Add in a dash of adventure, a spoonful of creativity and heaping bowls of ice cream.
- Life is So full of tae!
- Life is full of tae. Watch me grow a garden from all the crap life is throwing me.
- Thesis and Research Writing - PH
- Learn to write your own thesis. Everyone can help you.
- Pau Pursues Passion
- I've been very passionate about writing. Have a look at my blog to see what I love writing about. This blog is the home of my personal experiences as well as writing tips and inspiration.
- The Final Chapter
- This blog is what I see as an encyclopedia of life, love and relationships. I write not only to express my thoughts but to influence others as well.
- Rants of The Archer
- reviews of pens, inks, notebooks
- pine for pine
- virtual notebook of Frank Cimatu. If you are looking for journalism tenets or ways to improve your writing, look somewhere else. This blog is what I do while waiting for someone or something to crop up.
- Life as I see and experience it through my career, family and faith.
- Awaiting Disaster
- Personal and lifestyle blog of a published writer with rebel tendencies.
- Simply Natural: Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
- I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…
- Gazillionth Thought Bubble
- Take a peek into the inner workings of Adly Velasco's mind as she turns her musings and ideas into reality. From fashion to food, photography to life as we know it. No wonder this graduate nurse and online shop owner's got so many things in her