Blogs on work
- OFW Abroad
- News, views, stories for the OFW
- My Lavender Fields
- Ramblings and musings on the joys of living.
- Whatever People Say I am, That's what I am Not
- This is a blog about my personal life. I just wanted to share my experiences in love, work, family and anything under the sun.
- Lucky Janie
- A full-time working mom who's goal is to document all the things that makes her smile; and hopefully, make you smile, too! :D
- News - Entertainment - Events
- One Live Cat's Life
- A twenty something Pinay traveling for work, running for love, living for life
- Random Ramblings from My Daily Life
- Daily rants that make amusingly makes sense.
- MEN'S STYLE ESSENTIALS
- Ish-tipple Me Lemon!
- Hi! This is a personal blog but it also contains various posts about beauty, traveling and whatever comes to my mind to write about :)
- Dominant Hospitality
- Past had passed. You shouldn't be trapped in your past. Start walking, Keep moving
- Istoryadora Online
- A blog about my life, work, interests, family and relationships..
- It's too cliche but I want to write anything I'd like to share to my friends. The posts here are just random thoughts which are basically, based on my personal experiences.
- Momma Mina!
- Chronicles of a New Gen Mom
- share a life with me. draw with me. play with me. sing with me. read with me.
- nasche is nasia.
- Nasia Cammayo blogs about her styling/designing work, outfits, food, travels, and other things that interest her. This is her personal blog and she wishes to inspire people who want to make it in the field of fashion.
- The Grocery Couture
- Lifestyle, travel, events, photo diary, food,
- the shenanigans of eenamorata
- This blog is an attempt to immortalize the life that I am currently living, it is a positive thinking exercise-- an attempt to make better thoughts out of the not so better things and I'd be making greater thoughts out of better things.
- Hubman's Notebook
- Official Blog of BPOCareerHub.Com | BPOCareerHub is an online job portal that caters specifically to the BPO, KPO and Contact Center Industry.
- Just Got Lost
- Loving Life!
- Dakilang Tambay
- Mia Sortijas is a 20 something lovable girl and sometimes with eccentric personality. a gal who loves adventures and exciting trip. She also loves fashion and make-up. A frustrated Photographer and Make-up artist. a Registered Nurse with no job
- Germz of Generality
- It's just so fun of being a woman. Join me as I take you in my journey to life as I bump to everything else-shopping, fashion, news, travel, health
- My Saturn Returns
- I blog about my personal taste in fashion, food and travel.
- Bente Singkong Barya
- My 25 cents on anything under the sun!
- Trabaho Para Sayo
- Its A blog for those searching for jobs
- Gregsin Blog
- "In the world of universal deceit ,telling the truth is a revolutionary act "
- Maria's Halo-halo
- This is not about Halo-halo which is a Filipino dessert but a mix of everything about my life, my family, my work and other interests.