Blogs on work
- My Lavender Fields
- Ramblings and musings on the joys of living.
- Dominant Hospitality
- Past had passed. You shouldn't be trapped in your past. Start walking, Keep moving
- Stories to Tell
- NikkaShem.Com is a room of my thoughts, my opinions, my experiences, my travels, and my life. This blog is my outlet - a distraction from the real world of my misadventures and adventures, wanderings, and stories.
- Momma Mina!
- Chronicles of a New Gen Mom
- MEN'S STYLE ESSENTIALS
- Lucky Janie
- A full-time working mom who's goal is to document all the things that makes her smile; and hopefully, make you smile, too! :D
- Hubman's Notebook
- Official Blog of BPOCareerHub.Com | BPOCareerHub is an online job portal that caters specifically to the BPO, KPO and Contact Center Industry.
- share a life with me. draw with me. play with me. sing with me. read with me.
- Random Ramblings from My Daily Life
- Daily rants that make amusingly makes sense.
- Gregsin Blog
- "In the world of universal deceit ,telling the truth is a revolutionary act "
- the shenanigans of eenamorata
- This blog is an attempt to immortalize the life that I am currently living, it is a positive thinking exercise-- an attempt to make better thoughts out of the not so better things and I'd be making greater thoughts out of better things.
- The Grocery Couture
- Lifestyle, travel, events, photo diary, food,
- Join Supah_Diva as she conquers love, life, work, mom-hood and anything under the sun.
- nasche is nasia.
- Nasia Cammayo blogs about her styling/designing work, outfits, food, travels, and other things that interest her. This is her personal blog and she wishes to inspire people who want to make it in the field of fashion.
- Whatever People Say I am, That's what I am Not
- This is a blog about my personal life. I just wanted to share my experiences in love, work, family and anything under the sun.
- Maria's Halo-halo
- This is not about Halo-halo which is a Filipino dessert but a mix of everything about my life, my family, my work and other interests.
- Dakilang Tambay
- Mia Sortijas is a 20 something lovable girl and sometimes with eccentric personality. a gal who loves adventures and exciting trip. She also loves fashion and make-up. A frustrated Photographer and Make-up artist. a Registered Nurse with no job