Blogs on wellness
- Dear Kitty Kittie Kath
- A diary on Organic Skin Care, Beauty, Health and wellness.
- Manila Fitness
- To share info regarding health, wellness and nutrition. Our goal is to have both the fitness enthusiasts and the not so enthusiastic want to learn more about how to make it healthier, hotter and happier.
- Philippines' online relaxation and wellness destination directory plus resources on practical tips and deals on places that gives the most out of your buck and their events!
- Spa, Massage Therapy, Beauty and Wellness Blog (Philippines)
- Stories, lessons, information regarding current practice, regulations, rules, career, job, work, challenges, tips, articles, discussions, questions, concerns related to spa, massage therapy, beauty, wellness & well-being with a focus on the Philippin
- Pretty Darn Fit
- Pretty Darn Fit aims to inspire, motivate and guide others through their fitness journey. Find tips, recipes and other informative articles from a girl who has "been there" and "tried that".
- Idea Crib
- A lifestyle blog about health, wellness, food, and travel.
- Life Bliss
- Life Bliss is about parenting and family life, about my daughter, my friends, my varied interests - health and wellness, books, movies, music among other things. It is mostly about what brings bliss to my life.
- docMIKE Wellness Blog
- Renaissance thinking Filipinos seek self-sufficiency in all matters including health. This blog empowers individuals to set higher personal standards because those who don't get sick and die younger; all from PREVENTABLE causes (lifestyle related).
- Pinoy Health
- This blog is to promote the importance of health and why it is so important for all of us to take a proactive approach into our own health.
- A Beautiful Life
- Come---share life's every day opportunities for growth and happiness!
- A Bridge to Self Healing
- A Blog on Wellness and Naturopathy
- myxstuff online dot com
- this spot is about photography,travels ,photo blogging, vedios,showbiz,cebu as tourist destination,island hopping, advocacy on children's right,government system,internet marketing,making money from blogging and funny stuff all about life.