Blogs on wellness
- Urban Tribe PH
- UrbanTribe.ph is a website where people can find out updates in and around the metro through articles, reviews, and announcements.
- Dear Kitty Kittie Kath
- A diary on Organic Skin Care, Beauty, Health and wellness.
- Manila Fitness
- To share info regarding health, wellness and nutrition. Our goal is to have both the fitness enthusiasts and the not so enthusiastic want to learn more about how to make it healthier, hotter and happier.
- The Yogini from Manila
- A certified yin yoga teacher who focuses on wellness in mind, body and spirit. Come on this wellness journey with me.
- Idea Crib
- A lifestyle blog about health, wellness, food, and travel.
- Spa, Massage Therapy, Beauty and Wellness Blog (Philippines)
- Stories, lessons, information regarding current practice, regulations, rules, career, job, work, challenges, tips, articles, discussions, questions, concerns related to spa, massage therapy, beauty, wellness & well-being with a focus on the Philippin
- The Rainbow Star
- This blog is about Medical, Health and Fitness, Education, Home Improvement and Finance. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship or paid insertions. Email me at email@example.com
- Healthy Haven
- Sharing my thoughts on Health and Wellness, Fitness and Foodies
- docMIKE Wellness Blog
- Renaissance thinking Filipinos seek self-sufficiency in all matters including health. This blog empowers individuals to set higher personal standards because those who don't get sick and die younger; all from PREVENTABLE causes (lifestyle related).
- Fighting For Maia
- A Mother's Fight For A Lifetime with her Daughter
- Robert Macasaet
- This blog is about being happy, healthy, wealthy and wise. To promote health, business and overall Wellness. In all areas of our lives. This is what interests me and I hope this interests you too.
- Life Bliss
- Life Bliss is about parenting and family life, about my daughter, my friends, my varied interests - health and wellness, books, movies, music among other things. It is mostly about what brings bliss to my life.