Blogs on vacation
- The Eager Traveller
- Blog contains full documentation of my escapades around the world in the hopes of inspiring fellow eager travellers.
- Travel And Count
- Travel And Count visits the beautiful places in The Philippines and Around the World, and features cheap hotels, delicious foods, and itinerary trips.
- The Shades of Grey Travels
- "Shades of Grey" simply means things in between. She travels in the hope to experience and capture what is raved and not raved about.
- Angelo The Explorer
- I love to travel and explore different places and along with it is to explore what they can offer in terms of food!
- Developing Positives
- My blog is about me and mostly the places that I visited.
- Philippine Accomodation
- A blog dedicated for travellers and vacationers as to where you can find your accomodation and spend leisure times in different places of the Philippines.
- Great Things and Simple Pleasures
- LIFE IS SHORT AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT MAY HAPPEN NEXT, I JUST WANNA TALK ABOUT LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST IN A NICE AND HEALTHY WAY.
- Wanderlust. Come! Travel With Me
- Sharing My Travel Pics, Thoughts, Hotel Reviews and more
- Bringing in the Outdoors
- travel. food. theater.
- Globetrotting Life
- A blog about travel, travel tips, travel 101 around the Philippines and the world.
- The Simpler Traveler
- Travel within the Philippines. Also featured trips around and outside the country
- The Slipper Chronicles
- Travelling wherever my slippers take me.
- CityArt Franchise
- We offer Airline ticketing business franchise, airline reservations, travel and tours.
- The Travel Hub
- Travel blog.
- Clark & Butchay's Blog
- Our Experiences, Expressions & evaluations
- A jaded writer's environment based upon what she sees, where she goes, and what she thinks.
- HIT THAT PLACE
- A blog that features adventure through travel, dine-in and entertainment. Sharing thoughts and experiences through pictures and documentation.
- Pangasinan's Pride
- Attraction, Places, Food, People and everything in the province of Pangasinan
- Jingkoy's Travel Escapade...
- A personal photo documentation blog of different weekend destination every Pinoy can do for escape. This blog also highlights background of the place, people, culture, food, spots-to-see, and the what to do's.
- Family Outings
- The Family that bonds together, stays together.
- Dewdship Chronicles
- All about love, travel, food and life!!!
- Bangkok's Own 28 Barbary Lane
- come on, don't be shy, come flirt w/ fun bangkok through me
- Metro Pilipinas
- This blog is about travel destinations around the Philippines (and sometimes even Abroad), Must-visit restaurants, and travel tips for all jetsetters.
- Mai Life Rocks (Escapade)
- Originally a personal online diary. Now, progressing into posts categories such as travel, family, love, motivations, tips, do it yourself, and a lot more.
- Follow Your Foots
- Follow Your Foots is a travelogue / photoblog of Garci featuring places he had been to, his personal insights and moments with his travel friends with the hope of realizing where our feet will lead us next.
- HORCRUXES - PicassoDLCF
- Renegade Photography
- Wenchz World Spot
- This blog is about the best tourist destinations in the world.
- Unsent Letters
- There's so many things to say everyday. But not everything needs to be heard. There's so many people to talk to. But not everyone needs to know. I hope the internet delivers my messages
- Confession of d travelholics
- It's all about our stories of global trotting...
- Tara Na! offers realistic adventures to many places around the Philippines. Vacations, Tours, Foods, and Side Trips
- The chronicles of BOY BUTET
- Travels, ideas, foods, rants, reviews and a whole lot more combined in an amateur blog made by a frustrated blogger wannabe.
- Gayon Bicol
- For those interested to experience the wonder of nature
- Trip to the Phillipines
- All the trips I've made to the Philippines with photos, videos, and short stories.
- Pac Daddy
- My journal. Contains photographs of the places I've been to, people I've met, things that I experienced.
- Ganda Pilipinas!
- Experience Beauty. Experience Philippines.
- a Philippine local traveler's guide to budget traveling around the Philippines. As the author chronicles her trips around the PI, she also gives useful tips on experiencing more and spending less! Local/foreign travelers, read on!
- Vacation Leave (WP)
- This blog is a chronicle of all the places that Gin and I have been. We’ll also feature the restaurants and carinderias that we’ve eaten at as we love to taste anything that uttered “oink” and “moo” during their lifetime.