Blogs on vacation
- The Eager Traveller
- Blog contains full documentation of my escapades around the world in the hopes of inspiring fellow eager travellers.
- Travel And Count
- Travel And Count visits the beautiful places in The Philippines and Around the World, and features cheap hotels, delicious foods, and itinerary trips.
- Angelo The Explorer
- I love to travel and explore different places and along with it is to explore what they can offer in terms of food!
- The Shades of Grey Travels
- "Shades of Grey" simply means things in between. She travels in the hope to experience and capture what is raved and not raved about.
- A blog of a dancer, performer, choreographer, martial artist, artistic director, a KPOP & JPOP fan girl, a Visual-Kei reporter, and a beauty enthusiast who loves makeup, fashion, music, conventions & concerts.
- Steps On Air
- Travel tips and experiences.
- Globetrotting Life
- A blog about travel, travel tips, travel 101 around the Philippines and the world.
- Bringing in the Outdoors
- travel. food. theater.
- Philippine Accomodation
- A blog dedicated for travellers and vacationers as to where you can find your accomodation and spend leisure times in different places of the Philippines.
- Clark & Butchay's Blog
- Our Experiences, Expressions & evaluations
- Learn to appreciate the world around you through food and travel!
- Developing Positives
- My blog is about me and mostly the places that I visited.
- Tara Na! offers realistic adventures to many places around the Philippines. Vacations, Tours, Foods, and Side Trips
- The Simpler Traveler
- Travel within the Philippines. Also featured trips around and outside the country
- The Slipper Chronicles
- Travelling wherever my slippers take me.
- CityArt Franchise
- We offer Airline ticketing business franchise, airline reservations, travel and tours.
- The Travel Hub
- Travel blog.
- Pangasinan's Pride
- Attraction, Places, Food, People and everything in the province of Pangasinan
- Follow Your Foots
- Follow Your Foots is a travelogue / photoblog of Garci featuring places he had been to, his personal insights and moments with his travel friends with the hope of realizing where our feet will lead us next.
- Family Outings
- The Family that bonds together, stays together.
- Jingkoy's Travel Escapade...
- A personal photo documentation blog of different weekend destination every Pinoy can do for escape. This blog also highlights background of the place, people, culture, food, spots-to-see, and the what to do's.
- My blog is a live diary that showcases my amateur photography, places I go to, QueenFitOfTheDay and my shop. It's all about Love, Life and getting DOLLED-UP!
- Metro Pilipinas
- This blog is about travel destinations around the Philippines (and sometimes even Abroad), Must-visit restaurants, and travel tips for all jetsetters.
- Pobreng Laagan
- The adventure of a starving artist. Traveling around the philippines to look for inspiration that was lost.
- Mai Life Rocks (Escapade)
- Originally a personal online diary. Now, progressing into posts categories such as travel, family, love, motivations, tips, do it yourself, and a lot more.
- Pac Daddy
- My journal. Contains photographs of the places I've been to, people I've met, things that I experienced.
- Trip to the Phillipines
- All the trips I've made to the Philippines with photos, videos, and short stories.
- Wenchz World Spot
- This blog is about the best tourist destinations in the world.
- Perks and Grumps
- Adventures of a Filipino-American couple around the world.
- HORCRUXES - PicassoDLCF
- Renegade Photography
- Sole Escape by Wanderfoolboy
- The blog is about offbeat backpacking, restaurant and hotel places, travel activities and tall tales from around the Philippines. love for nature and travel in the Philippines. Writings with equal doses of wit, humor and humility.
- a Philippine local traveler's guide to budget traveling around the Philippines. As the author chronicles her trips around the PI, she also gives useful tips on experiencing more and spending less! Local/foreign travelers, read on!
- Unsent Letters
- There's so many things to say everyday. But not everything needs to be heard. There's so many people to talk to. But not everyone needs to know. I hope the internet delivers my messages
- Confession of d travelholics
- It's all about our stories of global trotting...
- All for promoting the Philippines as a tourist destination, and environmental health. All for a better planet!
- Bangkok's Own 28 Barbary Lane
- come on, don't be shy, come flirt w/ fun bangkok through me