Blogs on up manila
- communication kingdom
- a blog that discusses anything and everything about communication (specifically ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION) how it can be applied and how it affects our life and our culture.
- From The Gills
- Focusing on New Social Media, this blog will explore online sites such as Facebook and will discuss even the most trivial matter in a very academic perspective.
- Comm Stop
- My Life in the OrCom World
- Arvin Razon
- An aspiring communication specialist, Arvin Razon chronicles his thoughts and insights about new media and its impact to the booming communication industry in the Philippines.
- Walk the Talk
- A wordpress site dedicated to exploring the values and advantages of using new social media in organizations.
- Pop the Thought Bubble
- Jona Atienza, a senior BA Organizational Communication student at the University of the Philippines Manila, shares her thoughts about the world of communication, organizational communication, and new social media.
- Dreams and Doodles
- Diane Famatigan's random thoughts, fandom, travels, day dreams, and doodles.
- The Organizational Communication Cyber-Travel
- This blog will feature Organizational-Communication-and-WWW-related worth-reading posts as well as reflection posts with regard last week’s lecture or with a specific reading.
- communication blog for organizational communication
- Comm de Garçon
- Comm de Garçon, which roughly translates to "Comm Boy," is a blog dedicated to discussing the latest in communication trends, social media, world news, youth issues, and occasionally, fashion.
- In a Nutshell
- It's a compilation of entries regarding business and play in the world of Organizational Communication. Everything is in a nutshell. No nosebleed. Reader-friendly.
- Jemi's Simple Commplexities
- The official blogsite of Jemi, and his ramblings on how new social media affects today's businesses and society. It's that simple.
- Little Miss Straightbangs
- Paula Batalla, a UP Manila-BA Organizational Communication student, enters the realm of New Social Media as Little Miss Straightbangs. In style, we ramp along with organizations as they use new social media as their way forward.
- An organizational communication blog to meet your new social media news and bits!
- Mostly Nerdy
- In Mostly Nerdy, UP Manila Organizational Communication student Alvina Antonio writes about how new social media can add value to organizations.
- Beyond The Purple Eye
- This is Allen's collection thoughts and learnings as she discovers more about new social media and its significance in Organizational Communication
- A communication blog made by a senior BA Organizational Communication student from the University of the Philippines Manila. The blog contains posts about Organizational Communication and New Social Media
- Leizy Vista
- A view of the ever expanding horizons of communication.
- the orcom marathon
- a blog that talks about B.A. Organizational Communication (a course at the University of the Philippines Manila, College of Arts and Sciences)
- this ain't just about me, it's also about the twists and turns in the world of communication. Read my thoughts and commandgetme!
- Gel-O Shots
- A product of a kid from the fastfood generation
- A blog about the net, New Social Media (and things related to it) and a little bit about Organizational Communication.