Blogs on university of the philippines
- things coated in a dozen layers of irony
- And this is her photodiary of some sort. She shoots picture using her Nikon D5000 with its 18-55mm VR lens (kit lens) and the vintage Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 she got from a friend. She used to shoot with a Sony Cybershot DSC-H2.
- the carcosite
- dreams and nightmares of visual and literary im / material adrift carcosa, and r'lyeh. and anything in between.
- Planning AHEAD
- PLANNING AHEAD serves as a guide for incoming college students, offering pertinent data that should help them make informed decisions and well thought-out choices for their future.
- Shoot.ph is an online photo community in-the-making that aims to gather budding photographers and their works in one portal.
- Ericka Mercado
- A communication blog by an Organizational Communication student to communicate.
- Isko Lar's Diary: Elbizen Experience
- Francisco "Isko" Lar is a freshman student in UPLB. Follow his adventures and give/get advice on how to survive college.
- 'Campus Jock'
- I have tried a lot of sports, played almost all the games there are, or probably, all the games I knew. But this one is mine, my own game in my own playing field. Yeah, I am an athlete, and communication is my sport.
- Ang kwento ng buhay ng isang batang nakikisiksik sa mga gilid-gilid para maghanap ng silbi bago itapon o ngatain. Pag-ibig, buhay, kalungkutan... Nandito 'yan. Ikaw na lang ang wala.
- The CCAFI Blog
- This is the blog of the Concert Chorus Alumni Family, former members of the University of the Philippines Concert Chorus (UPCC).