Blogs on university of the philippines
- the carcosite
- dreams and nightmares of visual and literary im / material adrift carcosa, and r'lyeh. and anything in between.
- Ericka Mercado
- A communication blog by an Organizational Communication student to communicate.
- Planning AHEAD
- PLANNING AHEAD serves as a guide for incoming college students, offering pertinent data that should help them make informed decisions and well thought-out choices for their future.
- Ang kwento ng buhay ng isang batang nakikisiksik sa mga gilid-gilid para maghanap ng silbi bago itapon o ngatain. Pag-ibig, buhay, kalungkutan... Nandito 'yan. Ikaw na lang ang wala.
- The CCAFI Blog
- This is the blog of the Concert Chorus Alumni Family, former members of the University of the Philippines Concert Chorus (UPCC).
- Blog & Breakfast
- Start the day with fresh, healthy communication.
- Project Kezarr
- Project Kezarr is run by a pretty 19-year-old student at UP Diliman who dares to question society, morals and status quo. She loves discussions on religion and politics and hates straight hair so you can expect her to a lot about that too.