Blogs on university of the philippines
- Planning AHEAD
- PLANNING AHEAD serves as a guide for incoming college students, offering pertinent data that should help them make informed decisions and well thought-out choices for their future.
- the carcosite
- dreams and nightmares of visual and literary im / material adrift carcosa, and r'lyeh. and anything in between.
- Ang kwento ng buhay ng isang batang nakikisiksik sa mga gilid-gilid para maghanap ng silbi bago itapon o ngatain. Pag-ibig, buhay, kalungkutan... Nandito 'yan. Ikaw na lang ang wala.
- Isko Lar's Diary: Elbizen Experience
- Francisco "Isko" Lar is a freshman student in UPLB. Follow his adventures and give/get advice on how to survive college.
- The CCAFI Blog
- This is the blog of the Concert Chorus Alumni Family, former members of the University of the Philippines Concert Chorus (UPCC).
- Ericka Mercado
- A communication blog by an Organizational Communication student to communicate.
- Project Kezarr
- Project Kezarr is run by a pretty 19-year-old student at UP Diliman who dares to question society, morals and status quo. She loves discussions on religion and politics and hates straight hair so you can expect her to a lot about that too.