Blogs on university of the philippines
- Ericka Mercado
- A communication blog by an Organizational Communication student to communicate.
- Isko Lar's Diary: Elbizen Experience
- Francisco "Isko" Lar is a freshman student in UPLB. Follow his adventures and give/get advice on how to survive college.
- Planning AHEAD
- PLANNING AHEAD serves as a guide for incoming college students, offering pertinent data that should help them make informed decisions and well thought-out choices for their future.
- the carcosite
- dreams and nightmares of visual and literary im / material adrift carcosa, and r'lyeh. and anything in between.
- Ang kwento ng buhay ng isang batang nakikisiksik sa mga gilid-gilid para maghanap ng silbi bago itapon o ngatain. Pag-ibig, buhay, kalungkutan... Nandito 'yan. Ikaw na lang ang wala.
- Blog & Breakfast
- Start the day with fresh, healthy communication.
- Project Kezarr
- Project Kezarr is run by a pretty 19-year-old student at UP Diliman who dares to question society, morals and status quo. She loves discussions on religion and politics and hates straight hair so you can expect her to a lot about that too.
- 'Campus Jock'
- I have tried a lot of sports, played almost all the games there are, or probably, all the games I knew. But this one is mine, my own game in my own playing field. Yeah, I am an athlete, and communication is my sport.