Blogs on tourism
- Pinoy Power
- Pinoy Power is a news and media blog showcasing the achievements of Filipinos around the world and the good news about the Philippines.
- interesting places, food, people, photos... and anything under the Ilocos sun
- Experience Negros!
- Your online guide in traveling, investing and living in Negros Occidental. Promoting Negros Occidental as a major tourism and investment destination in Southern Philippines.
- Pinoy Wandering Boy
- Adventures of a novice travel blogger who's a kid at hear. The blog features travel memoirs, tips, guides, accommodations and everything in between.
- Quick news, photos, videos and all that there is on MARINDUQUE.
- Weekend Haven
- Discover the Best Weekend Getaway in Asia & UAE | A Backpacking Guide to Budget Travels | Philippines Beaches
- Journals of travels around the Philippines and all over the world -- to celebrate life!
- THE PINOY EXPLORER
- The Pinoy Explorer is a Filipino Travel Blog focusing on travel and tourism in the Philippines that highlights Filipino culture, nature and adventure.
- Random Thoughts of Gil Camporazo
- Gil Camporazo's blog on lifestyles, news & commentaries on various subjects and topics, tutorial on blogging and making-money online, writing tips and journalism, worth-emulating works, education, family, general interests.
- A Traveler's Tales
- A traveler's tales as he explores some of the world's fascinating and intriguing secrets!
- The Simpler Traveler
- Travel within the Philippines. Also featured trips around and outside the country
- Stories of the Wandering Feet & Mind
- This blog is created to share the stories of Mr. Sonyboy Fugaban's wandering feet and mind—which will give air to the the many hats he wear—and photos that will particularly promote the pulchritude of the Philippines.
- SALING BERBAGI
- All about Indonesian culture and tourism,tutorial blog and news.
- the stinking gourd
- An infinitesimal of the third order
- Lakbay Diwa
- Lakbay Diwa is a website that is all about Philippines. It covers the society, environment or nature, culture, government and it's own countryman. Pikit mata na lang ba tayo talaga? Let's wake up to the real world and to the reality! It's
- The Trekker Trail
- Promoting the less known yet beautiful places in Mindanao and the wonders within the frontier of the Philippines.
- Aro Pangasinan
- All the things you love about Pangasinan! It is a virtual chronicle of the grandeur of Pangasinan- the province, tourist spots, the rich cultural heritage, the language, arts and music, food, fiestas and activities, and especially the people.
- Bacolod City The Iron Dinosaur
- A compilation of news articles and pictures of up and coming developments in Bacolod and Negros Occidental.
- Testimonials reality uncovered through happenings as captured by Gil Camporazo digital camera.
- First-time Travels
- The blog chronicles the first-time visits of the author to countries, cities, landmarks and attractions.
- Visit BOHOL
- One-stop travel and tourism information centre on Bohol - #1 for fun in the Philippines!
- Subic Bay Newslink
- News and information on the Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
- More Fun Dining
- I may not be a chef or a good cook either but let me show you my personal dining tourism. Enjoy and have fun!
- Getting Out of My Box
- A personal travel blog
- Onward Philippines
- A blog about the triumphs of the Filipino, the beauty and pride of the Philippines.
- Baclayon (Bohol) Blog
- All about my hometown of Baclayon, Bohol (Philippines)
- Bohol On My Mind
- Reminiscence, views and raves from a homesick Bol-anon expatriate
- Bangus Avenue
- Bangus Avenue
- Waycool Trippin'
- Join me as I travel around the Philippines (and the world). Promoting the Philippines as one of the great tourist destinations in the world