Blogs on thrift
- The World According To Me
- A blog by a poor Justin Buenagua. Insights from a super kid wearing thrift clothes. Fashion + Architecture //. Fusing two world of designs.
- Denise Katipunera
- HELLO. i am a girl named Denise, married to a boy named Jayson. Together we are raising our son Yllac. I am a wife, a mama and a thrifter. Everyday we are learning that less is more. Thank you for visiting.
- Nory Anne Carpio
- The simple life of Nory Anne Carpio, chronicled! Nory Anne Carpio: * a Licensed ECE * a Cebuana
- Pop your Fashion Pill
- Ramblings of a 20-something doctor-to-be slash frustrated stylist.
- Dress Me Up
- An extraordinary girl who just in love in clothes such an DIY, OLD and THRIFT
- Fad Salad
- Food and fashion trend indulgence and self-expression of thriftiness without having to sacrifice creativity and quality (:
- a blog of a stay at home mom who believes you can be fashionable without breaking your budget.
- A practical fashion guide blog by two young girls who dig fashion and the quirks of thrifted clothes and brandless products.
- Thrift Sense
- A personal style, DIY, and beauty blog. --only, everything's a lot cheaper than it seems.
- Daily dose of thrift style, fashion inspirations and other loves in between.