Blogs on thoughts
- Serene Beauty Amidst Chaotic World
- "I can be your friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can just ditch them and go on with what you do best and have an amazing life."
- A Neophyte's Serendipity.
- This blog is a caboodle of the daily ramblings of a young boy and a grown man from Caloocan City, Philippines.
- Live with Delight! :)
- We're a tandem of engineer/writer/student and IT-professional/photographer. We blog about music, entertainment, tech, travel, current and social events. we love combining the best of what we do in order to come up with articles that our readers enj
- Miss Cielo The Journalist
- This blog contains thoughts and personal experiences of a girl that dreams to be a writer
- Lifestyle Check 101
- Lifestyle Check 101 - a course on life. Reflect on your life through another man's eyes. Reality. Inspiration. Happiness.
- The Truth About Dior
- Dior Acuzar's personal blog that serves as a breakout into her life's most callous and enervating jiffies.
- Create & Recycle fashion. Blogs about thoughts, fashion & DIY.
- Mga kwentong nagpapahiwatig ng ka-weirdohan at kung ano-ano pa.
- More Than Words.
- A personal blog of a 17 yr old MMA student who aspires to be a graphic designer in the future.
- Silent Princess
- Breaking the Silence
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Jade | 22 | ELF | Sone | Random blabber | Fan | Writer | Inlove | Escafeism's Escapist
- Personal Things about me..
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- The Beautiful Disaster
- blog of Kaite Mariz. an 18yr old Filipina and a BS Entrepreneurship student at the University of Santo Tomas. This blog contains stuffs about fashion, business, everyday thoughts, and a bit of local politics.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Mga hinugot, pinulot at nabuong hinuha ni Potpot. Lahat ng pwedeng masabi, ikwento at gustong iparating. Tungkol sa lahat ng bagay na saklaw ng langit.
- My Wide White Wall
- ...an outlet, though digital, of my blabs and raves, of what I feel and think about things, of those I never had the chance to express, well verbally in a sense.
- LUCKWATCHERO: My STORY. My PRIDE. My THOUGHTS.
- Some expect me to be PERFECT, but I’m not. For nobody is, I have my mistakes, weaknesses and fears but I’m so contented for whatever life I have NOW.
- Anjhelikah's Blog
- A personal blog with some photos... and a handful of weird stuff.
- JOsang may Tumblr
- free ebooks | bookreads | hp | personal stories
- JAbbeRedONiON (livelaughlove&sing)
- A blog about jabberedonion's interests, hobbies, experiences and thoughts
- Shekinah Photo Diary
- shekinah photo diary
- simple and cool. My blog contains doodle made by me, typography, rants and so whatever.
- Written Throughts
- I write everything that I want to share with the world. The lessons I've learned based from experiences. I love to share simple things of my everyday life. It all comes down to one thing though, I just love to write. :)
- Her Candid Thoughts
- Putting my thoughts into words and make blogging be candidly splendid.
- A personal blog which is a means of catharsis for Mai Arcano's gobbledygook.
- Little Miss Wanderlust
- The world is a book.. & those who do not travel... Read only one page. :)
- Thoughts and Things
- A personal blog, it's my treasure trove of life's randomness (work, school, movies, music, anime, manga, photoshop, drawings ugh! Too many XD) ...seen from my Filipina eyes :)
- Musings of a Wide-eyed Wondergirl
- A personal blog of a young dreamer about food, fashion, culture, life and the what-nots of it.
- a twerp
- My blog, for 3 years of its existence has been filled with a teenager's thoughts, ideas, and experiences in life. Mostly were written by me while some were written by friends.
- Mumbles and Rattles
- Thoughts, Rants and Raves of a Child trapped in a Mature World...
- Finding The Real Me
- I am a frustrated blogger who loves to write and write.. I am going to write everything that comes into my mind, I don't have a specific category so I am choosing personal as a category of my blog
- Aniah's Blog
- "The mind is a dangerous place to dwell in." A blog that discusses personal life experiences. It's mostly about anything.
- Training Ground
- Daily life experiences and lessons. Drop by and read. A teen who looks like a kid, sounds like a kid but thinks like a man.
- Posts both rather personal and humorous delivered by the half-geek.
- Spontaneous Since 1990
- It's a blog about personal views, personal travel experiences and adventures, heartache, opinions, favorite quotation, photoblog, and anything under the sun!