Blogs on thoughts
- A Neophyte's Serendipity.
- This blog is a caboodle of the daily ramblings of a young boy and a grown man from Caloocan City, Philippines.
- Lifestyle Check 101
- Lifestyle Check 101 - a course on life. Reflect on your life through another man's eyes. Reality. Inspiration. Happiness.
- Serene Beauty Amidst Chaotic World
- "I can be your friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can just ditch them and go on with what you do best and have an amazing life."
- Chasing Style
- Chasing Style is blog by Joana Zandra, where she documents and shares anything, everything about Fashion, Beauty, Food and Travel.
- a twerp
- My blog, for 3 years of its existence has been filled with a teenager's thoughts, ideas, and experiences in life. Mostly were written by me while some were written by friends.
- rockxscissors aims to promote good and quality information to the cebuanos. The owners are college students, our scope is more on the interest of young cebuanos
- Live with Delight! :)
- We're a tandem of engineer/writer/student and IT-professional/photographer. We blog about music, entertainment, tech, travel, current and social events. we love combining the best of what we do in order to come up with articles that our readers enj
- Happiness is my CHOICE
- A personal blog which is a mirror of Monica Marie's life with categories Eat, Pray, Love, Wanderlust, and Thoughts.
- The Beautiful Disaster
- blog of Kaite Mariz. an 18yr old Filipina and a BS Entrepreneurship student at the University of Santo Tomas. This blog contains stuffs about fashion, business, everyday thoughts, and a bit of local politics.
- Mga hinugot, pinulot at nabuong hinuha ni Potpot. Lahat ng pwedeng masabi, ikwento at gustong iparating. Tungkol sa lahat ng bagay na saklaw ng langit.
- I Write Because You Exist
- This is my personal blog where I vent my opinions, reviews, criticisms, praises, and things about life in general. Attempts to lighten up the writing style will be constantly made yet cases of melancholia will be inevitable.
- Silent Princess
- Breaking the Silence
- Janeth Collections
- Fashion, Facts, Thoughts and or Anything Under The Sun
- Musings of a Wide-eyed Wondergirl
- A personal blog of a young dreamer about food, fashion, culture, life and the what-nots of it.
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- A personal blog which is a means of catharsis for Mai Arcano's gobbledygook.
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- Mga kwentong nagpapahiwatig ng ka-weirdohan at kung ano-ano pa.
- Thoughts and Things
- A personal blog, it's my treasure trove of life's randomness (work, school, movies, music, anime, manga, photoshop, drawings ugh! Too many XD) ...seen from my Filipina eyes :)
- Finding The Real Me
- I am a frustrated blogger who loves to write and write.. I am going to write everything that comes into my mind, I don't have a specific category so I am choosing personal as a category of my blog
- Her Mind Wanders
- Her very own oblivion
- Wandering Soul
- This is a blog of a coffee enthusiast and a bibliophile. This is her mini space in the internet where she share her musings and daily chronicles in life.
- Her Candid Thoughts
- Putting my thoughts into words and make blogging be candidly splendid.
- JAbbeRedONiON (livelaughlove&sing)
- A blog about jabberedonion's interests, hobbies, experiences and thoughts
- Bianca Rei's Bits and Pieces
- It contains bits and pieces I learned from books I have read, movies and tv shows I have seen, songs I have heard, and people I have met.
- Written Throughts
- I write everything that I want to share with the world. The lessons I've learned based from experiences. I love to share simple things of my everyday life. It all comes down to one thing though, I just love to write. :)