Blogs on thoughts
- A Neophyte's Serendipity.
- This blog is a caboodle of the daily ramblings of a young boy and a grown man from Caloocan City, Philippines.
- Mga kwentong nagpapahiwatig ng ka-weirdohan at kung ano-ano pa.
- rockxscissors aims to promote good and quality information to the cebuanos. The owners are college students, our scope is more on the interest of young cebuanos
- Chasing Style
- Chasing Style is blog by Joana Zandra, where she documents and shares anything, everything about Fashion, Beauty, Food and Travel.
- Lifestyle Check 101
- Lifestyle Check 101 - a course on life. Reflect on your life through another man's eyes. Reality. Inspiration. Happiness.
- a twerp
- My blog, for 3 years of its existence has been filled with a teenager's thoughts, ideas, and experiences in life. Mostly were written by me while some were written by friends.
- Live with Delight! :)
- We're a tandem of engineer/writer/student and IT-professional/photographer. We blog about music, entertainment, tech, travel, current and social events. we love combining the best of what we do in order to come up with articles that our readers enj
- The Beautiful Disaster
- blog of Kaite Mariz. an 18yr old Filipina and a BS Entrepreneurship student at the University of Santo Tomas. This blog contains stuffs about fashion, business, everyday thoughts, and a bit of local politics.
- leya bo-be-ya
- personal blog of leah valle.
- Serene Beauty Amidst Chaotic World
- "I can be your friend but never your worst enemy because why bother making enemies when you can just ditch them and go on with what you do best and have an amazing life."
- I Write Because You Exist
- This is my personal blog where I vent my opinions, reviews, criticisms, praises, and things about life in general. Attempts to lighten up the writing style will be constantly made yet cases of melancholia will be inevitable.
- Mga hinugot, pinulot at nabuong hinuha ni Potpot. Lahat ng pwedeng masabi, ikwento at gustong iparating. Tungkol sa lahat ng bagay na saklaw ng langit.
- Musings of a Wide-eyed Wondergirl
- A personal blog of a young dreamer about food, fashion, culture, life and the what-nots of it.
- Happiness is my CHOICE
- A personal blog which is a mirror of Monica Marie's life with categories Eat, Pray, Love, Wanderlust, and Thoughts.
- my blog is your daily dose of everything
- Zone of Solitude
- Zone of Solitude is the personal blog of freelance writer and teacher Glaiza Olase. It features her thoughts like how she puts it--what makes her happy, sad and in love you'll see in this blog.
- Silent Princess
- Breaking the Silence
- Written Throughts
- I write everything that I want to share with the world. The lessons I've learned based from experiences. I love to share simple things of my everyday life. It all comes down to one thing though, I just love to write. :)
- Wish & Wear
- Join Adly Velasco as she embarks on the journey of life to fulfill her wishes and see what this registered nurse, aspiring writer, amateur photographer and food lover is wearing while she's at it.
- One Happy Woman
- A compilation of my life's misadventures, humor, anecdotes, and words of wisdom worth blogging about
- Janeth Collections
- Fashion, Facts, Thoughts and or Anything Under The Sun
- My Brain's Journal. What my brain whispers to me - technology, music, nonsense and everything nice.
- A personal blog which is a means of catharsis for Mai Arcano's gobbledygook.
- Her Candid Thoughts
- Putting my thoughts into words and make blogging be candidly splendid.
- My Wide White Wall
- ...an outlet, though digital, of my blabs and raves, of what I feel and think about things, of those I never had the chance to express, well verbally in a sense.
- Life as You know it
- Mark William C. Woo ll 16 years of age ll Currently lives in Cavite ll Studying at Technological University of the Philippines-Manila Campus ll IT wannabe ll Age turning every 21st of July