Blogs on teen
- Bea in Manila
- The chronicles of an ambitious, scatter-brained 17-year-old probinsyana struggling with Manila urbanity and life in the Ateneo de Manila University, hoping to become a successful doctor one day.
- OhPenda.com is a teenager's outlet for new discoveries, her only chance to say that she's a writer too (having failed to write the young adult novels she's always dreamed of), and lots of stories that nobody really can relate to.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere
- A fifteen-year-old's attempt to become a reputed food and fashion blogger.
- The Selkie Reads Stories
- A book review blog featuring the latest best selling and self published Young Adult and New Adult books.
- Just About Everything I Love
- Includes book, movies, shows and anime reviews, and of course, a few snippets form my life.
- CARPE DIEM
- I blog once in a while about personal thoughts and feelings, about teen drama and other political and social concerns.
- Iyya Mapalad. A 16 year old's online journal.
- Pink Eye Teen
- Pink Eye Teen is not about eye infection rather activities, lifestyle, views, opinions and everything in between in the eyes of a Filipino teenager who loves pink.