Blogs on teaching
- Prinsesa's Anatomy
- Talk to the paw 'cause the whiskers aint listening.
- iBlog La Salle
- The official blog site of De La Salle University (Manila).
- Angelamhiere's Little Heaven
- An English Teacher's blog about her adventures in classes, beauty and life.
- Teaching Life's Lessons
- Teaching life is hard ..and fun! I have been a public school teacher for almost six years no and I want to share my life through blogging. Teaching ideas, personal reflections, and other stories related to teaching are featured in this blog.
- Zen Encounters
- A personal blog where I write my experiences, opinions, reflections on different things. Simply my Encounters.. ♥
- Lichtung / Ang Kaingin
- A philosophy teacher's reflections on living and loving, death and despair, writing and teaching, and faith and understanding.
- Stories of a young struggling pinay lawyer, teacher and her dream of making this world a better place.
- Thinking and Teaching
- Deep and shallow thoughts about education. Random and fleeting visions of reality, truth, knowledge, good, and beauty. Questions and observations about life and the universe. Anything that keeps boredom at bay. By Mike A.G. Muega, U.P., Diliman.