Blogs on tagalog
- Easyday in philiphense
- Hey I am Rose Ann. I write not only about philippines, but about USA, India, christmas and all other subjects under the sky. My journey has given me a tremendous knowledge about other cultures in the world. https://www.facebook.com/annewalker365
- Tambayan ng mga chinx at tsonx
- Mga Kwentong Mekaniko
- im not bored, im just boring
- Philippine Halo-halo
- All about the Tagalog language and the Filipino culture
- Hello, I'm Elliedelights. Ellie for short. I'm an amateur online writer just sharing my stories to the world. Or to put it simply, a poet at heart & a crazy writer by choice. :)
- Kwento ni Rich
- A Tagalog Blog of Azurich that deals with his genious mind and hilarious nothings,,,, hahaha From the maker of Rich World, comes a Tagalog blog that reaches his own imagination for all in his own language.
- Online Tagalog (Filipino) Dictionary
- An Online Tagalog - English Dictionary Learn Tagalog or Filipino Language for free
- pinoy pick-up lines
- mga koleksyon ng mga malulupin na pick-up lines
- Personal post ko po at anime post reblogs :)
- I am just a girl sharing her story to the world
- Living Life
- Ang blog na ito ay tungkol sa buhay. Kung ano ang maisip ko isusulat ko. Kung gusto niyong bisitahin, ok lang, kung ayaw nyo, wag nyo.
- i will make you laugh till you die
- Yung blog ko ay kathang isip lamang po :P pag nakarelate ka then good for you.
- Walang Ganyan sa States "Only in the Philippines"
- Walang Ganyan sa States "Only in the Philippines" is a blog about Philippines, Pilipinas, Pinoy, pinay and their culture. It is all about the 100% pinoy.
- Waycool Trippin'
- Join me as I travel around the Philippines (and the world). Promoting the Philippines as one of the great tourist destinations in the world
- kakulitan sa araw at gabi.
- abakadang ala eh
- dictionary of terms for tagalog words in batangas. includes words that are spoken only in the very native tongue of the people from batangas
- Philmor Times
- Ang Philmor Times ay naglalaman ng mga balita, kontrobersya, opinyon, at mga isyung napapanahon.
- This is a blog that contains great insights and works that are all written and Tagalog. It contains short stories, poems, and images that can widen someone's point of view bout everyday life.
- Mga Kwento ni Mark Delgado
- Si Mark Delgado ay isang mapangaraping blogger mula sa Maynila at ito ang kanyang blog.
- Christ-centered resources from the ministry of Derick Parfan. Free sermons (audio and manuscript), Bible discussion/study guides, evangelism and discipleship resources, and reflections on God's Word.