Blogs on supreme court
- My Concluding Quest
- Documenting the trials and travails of just another El Supremo who will hopefully move on to pass the 2012 Bar Exam... Amen.
- Pinoy Law Student
- A fusion of socio-political commentary and the law
- Unofficial and personal blog of Karlo Alamares for JRU Law Freshmen students in aid of others in their study of law.
- Philippine law blog
- Notes and comments on Philippine law and Supreme Court decisions
- Josefina Salonga
- Appellate court justice top choice for vacancy ASSOCIATE Justice Josefina Guevara-Salonga of the Court of Appeals has emerged as the Supreme Court’s top choice to fill one of the two vacancies in the 15-member bench... (manilastandardtoday.com)