Blogs on styling
- Fashion Gallery
- Jen's fashion photo blog. You can visit my personal blog at www.iamjennacruz.com :)
- Style & Daydreams
- Jenna's personal blog, she's a certified daydreamer and a truly fashionista by heart. Ride with her as she explores the world of fashion.
- Office girl in the morning and blogger at night! Your stylist and make up partner on the side. No fashion expert but a self confessed fashion and food lover and make up enthusiast.
- Project NaNiVoN
- This blog is all about my makeup/grooming collaboration works with models & celebrities.
- Thoughts about shoes, fashion, style, makeup and photography. Basically, I'm a random wanderer.
- Ain't That Lovely
- An Interior Designer hustling around Manila and blogging from places to faces about things that she finds lovely.
- JAYR THE EXPLORER
- 22 y.o. Modish Dabawenyo, who loves to explore the world of fashion and his other fondness.
- We are a team of interior designers, sharing our projects, ideas, and great finds as we journey on with our love and passion for interior design, turning every concepts to creation.
- tuesday's fashioning blog
- tuesday's fashioning blog
- Fashion By Sai on Tumblr
- A fashion and beauty photo blog featuring makeup, beauty, fashion inspiration and clothing.
- The Spotlight Junkie
- Janine Gesalem is always up to something whether it be fashion, business, events or the performing art, so she decides to let the world know through her blog The Spotlight Junkie.
- Poison Aeyvee
- Poisoned by FASHION and spreading it to the world.
- This blog is my way to express my creative thoughts; It is now the product of my imagination. I also want to excel further more for the future.
- Sisters In Style
- Sisters In Style is a collaboration blog of two real-life sisters (Jada and Gyra) who are not just fashion-inclined but who are also achievers in their chosen fields.
- nasche is nasia.
- Nasia Cammayo blogs about her styling/designing work, outfits, food, travels, and other things that interest her. This is her personal blog and she wishes to inspire people who want to make it in the field of fashion.
- Keeping the passion for fashion alive!
- Go through Jemy's experiences as she narrates the plot of her life. A Maryhill College high school student that will eventually go to college after she finishes an arduous year full of drama and excitement.
- Fashion Prodigy
- Lois Dy, just another blogger. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loving it!♥
- a journey of a dreamer
- Seal Of Style
- Mari and May, here to give a dose of fashion weekly. Being spontaneous could be handy but these sisters are fun, so be ready for our weekly scoops.
- my FAME style
- young male student who want to make some marks in fashion industry.