Blogs on stories
- Professor Porn
- Professor Porn is a gay porn blog based in Manila, streaming Pinoy, Asian, and Non-Pinoy porn.
- HaveYouSeenThisGirL Stories
- You can find online stories written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL (Tagalog, English or Taglish)
- Patches of Life
- random ramblings, stories, food escapades, and travel adventures
- Express your emotions
- Express your emotions
- Uncracked Balls
- Love. Sex. Life.
- Bigotillong Bitchesa
- IThe tales and triumphs of a gay guy in the city, with bigote.
- DyslexicParanoia Stories
- DyslexicParanoia's Official Website
- Talk Personal and Life Tips by Mark Montehermoso
- Talks about inspiring stories. Thing about life, your finances, happiness and sadness. We are awesome in many ways
- A collection of my stories, cravings, whereabouts and snapshots.
- Neil Rara's Blog
- Browse through easy-to-read informative and inspiring articles about people, places, events and basically everything under the sun. Experience the feel of print with the convenience of digital.
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- Debris of My Past
- Collection of stories, funny, real stories, stories about life, movie and music reviews, and everything under the sun.
- travel junkie manila
- coni tejada attempts to explore the planet and understand life
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- TYC — The Yatot Chronicles
- It's the personal blog of Yatot where he blogs about on love, relationship, tech, blogging, writing, stories, entertainment, etc. TYC is one superb online magazine portfolio!
- Collection ng mga Walang Kwentang Kwento na hinango sa mga utak na walang bahid kamanyakan. Di lang pang pamilya pang MTRCB pa
- a sip of soulful stories... and tea
- Ordinary People, Ordinary Day
- "Ordinary People, Ordinary Day" chronicles ordinary days of people like you and me and share to others what their ordinary day is like and who are they to the world.
- So Pretty
- A typical blog owned by a Filipina.
- LANCE MARZ
- Lance Marz's Official Tambayan
- Jabellita Maldita
- My Thoughts. My Opinions. My Stories. My Life in a Blog.
- C'est La Vie
- Highlights of the life of the personal blogger, Edleen May Coja Baysa.
- Mga Kwento Ni Lolo
- A place where Lolo shares us his many stories of fantasy and real life. (blog in filipino)
- Inquisitive Kittens
- Home of Book Reviews and All Things Awesome.
- sa mga mundo ni prince
- mahilig ba kayong magbasa ng mga stories halinat inyong bisitahin ang ang aking mundo upang mabasa ninyo ang bawat nilalaman nito
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- My work, my frustration, my all-in-all compilation
- A blog of dream concepts and stories written for Mark Anthony Fernandez and Philippine stars
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- Mutually Exclusive
- Thoughts you won't find anywhere else.
- avaricio clan
- its a story of Family, Bond, And Loyalty
- Stories of Felix Valentino
- Our stories are worth to be shared :)
- DiaryOfSecrets | Official
- Original stories of Scopy Robin
- Kwentong Buhay ni Montz
- Mga kwentong buhay ni Montz
- Stories in G Major
- A collection of short stories and verses from a 20-something aspiring novelist slash daydream believer slash registered nurse.
- The Curious Scribbler
- The site tackles a wide variety of topics ranging from the most common to the most obscene. The author focuses on his opinions on societal issues and also shares his thoughts about things that happens around him.
- Io Sono Mokong
- If you visit my blog, I'll assure you that after you close your computer, you'll realise that you're already smiling.