Blogs on stories
- Professor Porn
- Professor Porn is a gay porn blog based in Manila, streaming Pinoy, Asian, and Non-Pinoy porn.
- Tambayan ng mga chinx at tsonx
- darkroom central group
- Pinoy m2m Collections contains material with visual images, video, audio, text descriptions and consenting adults engaging in acts of sexually-explicit nature.
- HaveYouSeenThisGirL Stories
- You can find online stories written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL (Tagalog, English or Taglish)
- Patches of Life
- random ramblings, stories, food escapades, and travel adventures
- Express your emotions
- Express your emotions
- Uncracked Balls
- Love. Sex. Life.
- Bigotillong Bitchesa
- IThe tales and triumphs of a gay guy in the city, with bigote.
- Neil Rara's Blog
- Browse through easy-to-read informative and inspiring articles about people, places, events and basically everything under the sun. Experience the feel of print with the convenience of digital.
- TYC — The Yatot Chronicles
- It's the personal blog of Yatot where he blogs about on love, relationship, tech, blogging, writing, stories, entertainment, etc. TYC is one superb online magazine portfolio!
- A collection of my stories, cravings, whereabouts and snapshots.
- Debris of My Past
- Collection of stories, funny, real stories, stories about life, movie and music reviews, and everything under the sun.
- travel junkie manila
- coni tejada attempts to explore the planet and understand life
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- Ordinary People, Ordinary Day
- "Ordinary People, Ordinary Day" chronicles ordinary days of people like you and me and share to others what their ordinary day is like and who are they to the world.
- Collection ng mga Walang Kwentang Kwento na hinango sa mga utak na walang bahid kamanyakan. Di lang pang pamilya pang MTRCB pa
- Jabellita Maldita
- My Thoughts. My Opinions. My Stories. My Life in a Blog.
- A Berry Weird Tale
- One of her many blogs.
- So Pretty
- A typical blog owned by a Filipina.
- Kwentong Buhay ni Montz
- Mga kwentong buhay ni Montz
- THE A-VENUE
- Anthology of personal, lifestyle, culture, arts, and inspirational anecdotes, and a bit of everything.
- Inquisitive Kittens
- Home of Book Reviews and All Things Awesome.
- a sip of soulful stories... and tea
- Mutually Exclusive
- Thoughts you won't find anywhere else.
- DiaryOfSecrets | Official
- Original stories of Scopy Robin
- Mga Kwento Ni Lolo
- A place where Lolo shares us his many stories of fantasy and real life. (blog in filipino)
- Personal blog/post about anything/Repost my stories from wattpad/and writes anything under the sun. It's pure randomness =)
- C'est La Vie
- Highlights of the life of the personal blogger, Edleen May Coja Baysa.
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- My Letters to Pangga
- I'm a self-proclaimed artist from the philippines. And I'm starting this blog for one reason, I want a room for myself to express everything about my love to a very special girl. Her name is Aiko and I love her with all my heart. Too cheesy righ
- My work, my frustration, my all-in-all compilation
- FROM MY INBOX
- Anything from the internet: forwarded emails, articles from different forums, text messages and quotes collections.
- Ang Pahina
- Its a blog with pages of different short stories, it was likely a documentary but on online blogging phase. Stories that can make you cry, laugh, anger and any.
- sa mga mundo ni prince
- mahilig ba kayong magbasa ng mga stories halinat inyong bisitahin ang ang aking mundo upang mabasa ninyo ang bawat nilalaman nito
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- Talk Personal and Life Tips by Mark Montehermoso
- Talks about inspiring stories. Thing about life, your finances, happiness and sadness. We are awesome in many ways
- Io Sono Mokong
- If you visit my blog, I'll assure you that after you close your computer, you'll realise that you're already smiling.