Blogs on stories
- HaveYouSeenThisGirL Stories
- You can find online stories written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL (Tagalog, English or Taglish)
- Patches of Life
- random ramblings, stories, food escapades, and travel adventures
- A collection of my stories, cravings, whereabouts and snapshots.
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- travel junkie manila
- coni tejada attempts to explore the planet and understand life
- Debris of My Past
- Collection of stories, funny, real stories, stories about life, movie and music reviews, and everything under the sun.
- So Pretty
- A typical blog owned by a Filipina.
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- Captured by Hannah
- Hannah T. believes that certain splendors in life are habitually overlooked, and she wants to try to change that. In her blog, she shares her discoveries through her photographs and narratives.
- TYC — The Yatot Chronicles
- It's the personal blog of Yatot where he blogs about on love, relationship, tech, blogging, writing, stories, entertainment, etc. TYC is one superb online magazine portfolio!
- Ordinary People, Ordinary Day
- "Ordinary People, Ordinary Day" chronicles ordinary days of people like you and me and share to others what their ordinary day is like and who are they to the world.
- a sip of soulful stories... and tea
- Inquisitive Kittens
- Home of Book Reviews and All Things Awesome.
- THE A-VENUE
- Anthology of personal, lifestyle, culture, arts, and inspirational anecdotes, and a bit of everything.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- Stories of Felix Valentino
- Our stories are worth to be shared :)
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- What Lilac Learned Today
- A personal account of my daily learning, thoughts and realizations.