Blogs on stories
- HaveYouSeenThisGirL Stories
- You can find online stories written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL (Tagalog, English or Taglish)
- Patches of Life
- random ramblings, stories, food escapades, and travel adventures
- A collection of my stories, cravings, whereabouts and snapshots.
- TYC — The Yatot Chronicles
- It's the personal blog of Yatot where he blogs about on love, relationship, tech, blogging, writing, stories, entertainment, etc. TYC is one superb online magazine portfolio!
- Debris of My Past
- Collection of stories, funny, real stories, stories about life, movie and music reviews, and everything under the sun.
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- travel junkie manila
- coni tejada attempts to explore the planet and understand life
- Collection ng mga Walang Kwentang Kwento na hinango sa mga utak na walang bahid kamanyakan. Di lang pang pamilya pang MTRCB pa
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- a sip of soulful stories... and tea
- Kwentong Buhay ni Montz
- Mga kwentong buhay ni Montz
- So Pretty
- A typical blog owned by a Filipina.
- Captured by Hannah
- Hannah T. believes that certain splendors in life are habitually overlooked, and she wants to try to change that. In her blog, she shares her discoveries through her photographs and narratives.
- THE A-VENUE
- Anthology of personal, lifestyle, culture, arts, and inspirational anecdotes, and a bit of everything.
- Inquisitive Kittens
- Home of Book Reviews and All Things Awesome.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- A blog of dream concepts and stories written for Mark Anthony Fernandez and Philippine stars
- Someday I will become a "mangaka"! :) While I'm preparing for that dream, please join me in my journey through this blog. ^.^
- Ang Pahina
- Its a blog with pages of different short stories, it was likely a documentary but on online blogging phase. Stories that can make you cry, laugh, anger and any.
- Ordinary People, Ordinary Day
- "Ordinary People, Ordinary Day" chronicles ordinary days of people like you and me and share to others what their ordinary day is like and who are they to the world.