Blogs on stories
- PSST.PH is the story of the Filipino, written by Filipinos, for the Filipinos.
- Patches of Life
- random ramblings, stories, food escapades, and travel adventures
- TYC — The Yatot Chronicles
- It's the personal blog of Yatot where he blogs about on love, relationship, tech, blogging, writing, stories, entertainment, etc. TYC is one superb online magazine portfolio!
- Yo! What's up?! My name's Robby Romero. I'm a future doctor. I'm also a storyteller I am into other things as well but I'm only given 255 characters. Hehe! Enjoy! :)
- So Pretty
- A typical blog owned by a Filipina.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- Ordinary People, Ordinary Day
- "Ordinary People, Ordinary Day" chronicles ordinary days of people like you and me and share to others what their ordinary day is like and who are they to the world.
- The Mercurial Chico
- A blog where you can find mixed information, feel mixed emotions and random photos. Rated G - valid for all. Come visit my diary.
- Captured by Hannah
- Hannah T. believes that certain splendors in life are habitually overlooked, and she wants to try to change that. In her blog, she shares her discoveries through her photographs and narratives.
- DiaryOfSecrets | Official
- Original stories of Scopy Robin
- a sip of soulful stories... and tea
- Debris of My Past
- Collection of stories, funny, real stories, stories about life, movie and music reviews, and everything under the sun.