Blogs on society
- Juan Republic
- Juan loves everything about radio, pop culture, journalism, student acts, dirty politics, books, photography, blogs, underground movements, CDs, PULP Magazine, Music, Arts, coffee, beer and a lot of beer, and more of beer!
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- Personal blog of a college boy who doesn't know what to do in life yet. Might tackle art, music, travel, academics, society, and weird random thoughts.
- Asia's Perfect 10
- A group blog for promoting regional mutual cooperation, improving cultural understanding, and posting national news.
- Aide Memoire
- This blog is my humble attempt to aid my memory in reliving significant lessons and Aha! moments as I journey in life. My desire is that this blog will be a source of inspiration, encouragement and reminder that life is full of lessons and surprises.
- Jay San Juan
- Take it or leave it, post it or tag it, selfie or group pic, murder or suicide. Anything you wanted to know, if you wanted to know is here. To cut the shit, this site provides some bits of logical life teachings that sometimes ignores by our own senses
- Daily musing about life and furry-tails with my fur-kiddos.
- stories and principles/beliefs of hitokirihoshi