Blogs on society
- Juan Republic
- Juan loves everything about radio, pop culture, journalism, student acts, dirty politics, books, photography, blogs, underground movements, CDs, PULP Magazine, Music, Arts, coffee, beer and a lot of beer, and more of beer!
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- Clairvoyance in Verities
- Clairvoyance in Verities (CIV) is an investigative blog that tackles existentialism and cultural anecdotes in today's societal issues.
- Asia's Perfect 10
- A group blog for promoting regional mutual cooperation, improving cultural understanding, and posting national news.
- Daily musing about life and furry-tails with my fur-kiddos.
- Personal blog of a college boy who doesn't know what to do in life yet. Might tackle art, music, travel, academics, society, and weird random thoughts.