Blogs on society
- Juan Republic
- Juan loves everything about radio, pop culture, journalism, student acts, dirty politics, books, photography, blogs, underground movements, CDs, PULP Magazine, Music, Arts, coffee, beer and a lot of beer, and more of beer!
- stories and principles/beliefs of hitokirihoshi
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- Personal blog of a college boy who doesn't know what to do in life yet. Might tackle art, music, travel, academics, society, and weird random thoughts.
- Asia's Perfect 10
- A group blog for promoting regional mutual cooperation, improving cultural understanding, and posting national news.
- Gone Gaga in the City
- psychobabble, passions, and illusions
- Daily musing about life and furry-tails with my fur-kiddos.
- Project Kezarr
- Project Kezarr is run by a pretty 19-year-old student at UP Diliman who dares to question society, morals and status quo. She loves discussions on religion and politics and hates straight hair so you can expect her to a lot about that too.