Blogs on society
- Erviews Online
- Erviews online is a personal review site. it covers different topics that may talk about with a regular people. it talks about TV shows, websites, social problems, and many more.
- Juan Republic
- Juan loves everything about radio, pop culture, journalism, student acts, dirty politics, books, photography, blogs, underground movements, CDs, PULP Magazine, Music, Arts, coffee, beer and a lot of beer, and more of beer!
- stories and principles/beliefs of hitokirihoshi
- Asia's Perfect 10
- A group blog for promoting regional mutual cooperation, improving cultural understanding, and posting national news.
- Women Talk and Writing
- Filipino recipes, article writings with different subjects from cooking, poems, life, family, society, blogging, forums, online jobs, restaurants, food business, lifestyle, women, beauty, food preservation, books, travel, and other topics of interest.
- Jay San Juan
- Take it or leave it, post it or tag it, selfie or group pic, murder or suicide. Anything you wanted to know, if you wanted to know is here. To cut the shit, this site provides some bits of logical life teachings that sometimes ignores by our own senses
- Gone Gaga in the City
- psychobabble, passions, and illusions
- Girbaudz's Universe
- blog about personal views, beliefs
- La Vie Boheme
- La Vie Boheme is Chocolate High's Chapter Two. It is a personal blog. It talks about different topics from movies and TV to politics and technology.
- At the moment.
- Daily musing about life and furry-tails with my fur-kiddos.
- This meiLBOX hopes to promote/revive the the art of letter-writing as well as contribute to discourses on business/politics, social development/environment, culture, history, and current events.
- The Atheist Freedom Wall
- Religion and its role in Philippine culture. Also posts on atheism, science & satire.
- Project Kezarr
- Project Kezarr is run by a pretty 19-year-old student at UP Diliman who dares to question society, morals and status quo. She loves discussions on religion and politics and hates straight hair so you can expect her to a lot about that too.