Blogs on skincare
- The Beauty Junkee
- Beauty is freedom. I empower the everyday contemporary woman one makeup product at a time. I Inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
- Pinkoolaid is a blonde Pinay who blogs about Beauty, Lifestyle, Gyaru and Asian Fashion. This is also a blog about her life, poetry attempts, thoughts, favorite music and whatever she is into at the moment.
- The Misty Mom | Beauty Blog
- A beauty blog mixed with a little bit of style. Mainly focused on the latest makeup, skincare and hair care products that I feel strongly about. All photographed and written by Shari M.
- Bless My Bag - Beauty & Beyond
- Julia is a makeup artist who finished courses with Make Up For Ever in Singapore. She has been blogging about beauty since 2010. The blog gives honest well-written product reviews, on point beauty tips and is in touch with local and foreign brands.
- Dear Kitty Kittie Kath
- I'm a Beauty Blogger from the Philippines sharing reviews on organic skin care, budget friendly skin care and makeup, fashion, food, lifestyle and everything in between.
- Dear Kitty Kittie Kath
- A diary on Organic Skin Care, Beauty, Health and wellness.
- The Beauty Bee
- Buzzing about beauty and life! A beauty blog run by a proud Filipina.
- The Reluctant Stylista
- The Reluctant Stylista is a fashion and lifestyle blog written by a once tomboyish girl who never dreamed she'd end up styling for a living.
- Journey on Beauty and Nonsense Stuff
- This blog focuses on writing skincare and makeup reviews. Come join me n my "Journey" on discovering the world of "Beauty" and also some "Nonsense Stuff" I've encountered along the way~
- An informal beauty blog written by a 30-something scatterbrain. The blog is mostly about matte lipsticks, skin care, and random beauty musings.
- LovingSunshine is a beauty and lifestyle blog based in the Philippines. I love sunny pretty bright things! Contact: email@example.com!
- The touch of yellow
- Mhisha's personal blog about any beauty-related things and some other things that interests her.
- Doll Up Mari
- Mari's online playground where she shares her musings on beauty and lifestyle. Find helpful makeup and skincare reviews of Eastern and Western brands, as well as makeup tutorials and tips for every occasion.
- All about the things that makes a woman healthy, fit and beautiful. Product reviews, health and beauty tips, events, etc. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who says fashion and beauty don't mix? I'm an anti-losyang mom trying to keep it together fashionably. Email: email@example.com
- Kimpossibly Gorgeous
- A girl in her most selfish years who's never afraid to take risks, in life and in makeup. Contact me: kimlmendoza (at) yahoo (dot) com
- The Certified Latebloomer
- Welcome to my other world. Thoughts and some basic information on skincare products (sometimes make-up) with some knick knacks on the side. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youthful Beauty Tips
- Natural Beauty Tips and Healthy Facts. anti aging skincare, nutritious food.
- Shopcoholic for Makeup (Miss Shopcoholic)
- Product Reviews on drugstore and high end products, makeup tips and more... Written by Khymm Lam, a professional makeup artist who used to work for MAC Cosmetics.
- Frozen Blossoms by Senzy
- Reviews on Korean Skincare and cosmetics. My ramblings on Kpop hunks and beauties. My passion for the Asian culture.
- If you would wish to know about me, you must read all about my blog. Generally, each of my posts refers to what I always do and share in my everyday life.
- Little Beauty Bar
- Little Beauty Bar is a skincare and makeup blog run by 2 girls from the Philippines.
- Becoming Sleek
- A Filipino blogger interested in all things makeup, skincare, and nail polish. She may or may not also be interested in crafting, cats, and food.
- BEAUTY COLADA
- Beauty Colada is owned by Jaja Ferreria. She's a proud mom, a corporate slave, a book worm, a dancer, a skin care junkie, a late bloomer when it comes to makeup, a house cook, and a musician.
- Life and Passion
- beauty, food, and random days in my life
- LVuitton, skincare, makeup and diet freak...with random musings about life
- Makeup, tools, skincare, reviews, videos, events and swatches for the makeup junkies
- This blog is all about beauty and related stuff for all Pinay! I share amazing products that worked for me. Be the most beautiful YOU with Kikaysimaria!
- Korean Cosmetics Reviews,Peeks and Swatches. K-drama Reviews. Random Movie Reviews
- Late Beauty Bloomer
- A blog managed by Sherlina Shay as she is now in the stage of life where the wonders of cosmetics, fashion, and all things under the sun has piqued her curiosity to its utmost level.
- Pretty Owlsome
- A blog of beauty, fashion, and the occasional off-topic post. Written by an owly girl.
- I am Ghean
- Korean makeup translations and in depth makeup and skincare reviews by Ghean, a Korean culture enthusiast and freelance makeup artist.
- Cosmetics, skincare, art and a girl who adores them
- Katch My Drift
- This blog is about skincare and makeup reviews. There will be a few articles about food and travel on the sides as well.
- Nina is a make up artist, beauty enthusiast, fur mommy and foodie. This blog chronicles her thoughts, feelings and experiences in the world of beauty.
- Manila Beauty Blog
- beauty within your reach... launches and releases of up and coming products from your favorite beauty brands and fashion empires. :)
- A kawaii and beauty blog that talks about Korean skincare and makeup, random stuffs about KDrama and KPOP, as well as the kawaii culture of Japan
- Merenchantress is a blog by a Filipina who has a love affair with makeup & wants to share that love to the world ♥
- Dandelion Dazzle
- a blog featuring my latest thoughts on cosmetics, skincare, style and random things.
- Life And Passion
- Hi! Im Karen Escobar. Blogging about my oh so random life.. and my love for makeup :)
- Ang Kikay ni Mia
- Beauty blog of a kikay girly girl who believes in the power of making yourself look and feel beautiful.
- The Narcissus Project
- A place where I share things I love or find interesting. Mostly personal, but tends to focus on beauty and fashion.