Blogs on skincare
- The Beauty Junkee
- Beauty is freedom. I empower the everyday contemporary woman one makeup product at a time. I Inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
- Kikay si Kat
- Honest, unbiased and REAL! A blog on beauty, fashion, health, and fitness from a REAL girl :) You may contact me at email@example.com for PRs, sponsorshops, reviews, and whatnots
- Bless My Bag - Beauty & Beyond
- Julia is a makeup artist who finished courses with Make Up For Ever in Singapore. She has been blogging about beauty since 2010. The blog gives honest well-written product reviews, on point beauty tips and is in touch with local and foreign brands.
- Dear Kitty Kittie Kath
- A diary on Organic Skin Care, Beauty, Health and wellness.
- The Misty Mom
- A beauty blog focusing on the latest and not-so-latest releases in the world of makeup, skincare and haircare a.k.a a beauty diary of an almost-kikay mom of one.
- The Misty Mom
- A beauty blog of a 24-year-old mom sharing her makeup and skincare finds in between breastfeeding sessions, diaper changes and other first-time baby battles.
- Dear Kitty Kittie Kath
- a diary on organic skin care, budget friendly skin care and makeup, fashion, food and everything in between.
- Journey on Beauty and Nonsense Stuff
- This blog focuses on writing skincare and makeup reviews. Come join me n my "Journey" on discovering the world of "Beauty" and also some "Nonsense Stuff" I've encountered along the way~
- The touch of yellow
- Mhisha's personal blog about any beauty-related things and some other things that interests her.
- The Reluctant Stylista
- The Reluctant Stylista is a fashion and lifestyle blog written by a once tomboyish girl who never dreamed she'd end up styling for a living.
- Kimpossibly Gorgeous
- A girl in her most selfish years who's never afraid to take risks, in life and in makeup. Contact me: kimlmendoza (at) yahoo (dot) com
- The Beauty Bee
- Buzzing about beauty and life! A beauty blog run by a proud Filipina.
- Personal blog of Tine Mendoza - software engineer, wife, mom
- Becoming Sleek
- A discovery of makeup, beauty, and nail art from a 31-year old lady. It's never too late to try something new!
- Shopcoholic for Makeup (Miss Shopcoholic)
- Product Reviews on drugstore and high end products, makeup tips and more... Written by Khymm Lam, a professional makeup artist who used to work for MAC Cosmetics.
- Frozen Blossoms by Senzy
- Reviews on Korean Skincare and cosmetics. My ramblings on Kpop hunks and beauties. My passion for the Asian culture.
- Little Beauty Bar
- Little Beauty Bar is a skincare and makeup blog run by 2 girls from the Philippines.
- Korean Cosmetics Reviews,Peeks and Swatches. K-drama Reviews. Random Movie Reviews
- Late Beauty Bloomer
- A blog managed by Sherlina Shay as she is now in the stage of life where the wonders of cosmetics, fashion, and all things under the sun has piqued her curiosity to its utmost level.
- The Certified Latebloomer
- The wallflower's adventure. Thoughts and some basic information on Skincare products that I use from Korea, Philippines and Other Asian Countries with some knick knacks on the side.
- BEAUTY COLADA
- Beauty Colada is owned by Jaja Ferreria. She's a proud mom, a corporate slave, a book worm, a dancer, a skin care junkie, a late bloomer when it comes to makeup, a house cook, and a musician.
- LVuitton, skincare, makeup and diet freak...with random musings about life
- This blog is all about beauty and related stuff for all Pinay! I share amazing products that worked for me. Be the most beautiful YOU with Kikaysimaria!
- The Beauty Check-up!
- Hauls, Reviews, Beauty Goods and Bads!
- Karla Gonzales
- My Blog is all about new makeup looks and also product reviews. I also do some DIY. :)
- Katch My Drift
- This blog is about skincare and makeup reviews. There will be a few articles about food and travel on the sides as well.
- Pretty Owlsome
- A blog of beauty, fashion, and the occasional off-topic post. Written by an owly girl.
- The Narcissus Project
- A place where I share things I love or find interesting. Mostly personal, but tends to focus on beauty and fashion.